PDA

View Full Version : Found my limit!

jimnyc
06-15-2009, 05:35 PM
So I went to another BBQ at my sister's house on Saturday to celebrate her husband's birthday. I wanted badly to wait as long as I could to start drinking, this way I wouldn't be incoherent and retarded by the time they cooked up all the steaks.

Much to my dismay, the Jager Bombs started around 1pm. Went through 3 of their largest bottles before all was said and done. I had reached a point at around 11:30pm where I should have stopped, but I just HAD to have that last shot. Shortly thereafter, I started to sweat a little, got lightheaded and the world started spinning. I'd probably be dead if it weren't for the 10 or so steaks I ate directly off the grill with one of those monster forks that you turn the steak with.

Last I counted was about a dozen shots but I think it was more like 2 dozen by the time I was done. So that's my limit, when I'm too stupid to remember to count.

Oh, and Chucky, Greg was back (the Eagles guy) but nobody peed on him. We did add to just about every drink he had some stuff my brother brought, I think he said it was Sodium Magnesium Sulfate. He should be on the crapper for the next month or so.

darin
06-15-2009, 06:06 PM
lol :) I wish I had that kind of excitement in my life :D

we're dull. :(

jackass
06-15-2009, 07:44 PM
Man I miss those parties!!! :(

emmett
06-16-2009, 12:59 AM
Why Jim...why?

(Little guy laughing emoticon)

jimnyc
06-16-2009, 08:01 AM
"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"

It's Tuesday morning and I'm STILL dragging since Saturday. I'll be 41 in 2 weeks, and although I still feel inside my head that I'm 19, and act like it too, my body is starting to show it's age.

My sister has pictures but hasn't sent them to me yet. Should definitely be some interesting pics and a few short embarrassing movies!