PDA

View Full Version : Are You Surprised Obama's Economic Policies are Not Working

red states rule
06-16-2009, 05:36 AM
The first two stimulus spending bills have had enough time to take effect but have obviously failed - both passed Under Pres Bush

The first stimulus spending bill, for $152 billion, was passed over a year ago. The second stimulus spending bill, in the form of the $700 billion bailout bill, over eight months ago.

Obama's mega pork bill was passed on February 17, four months ago.

No one can deny that the first two stimulus spending measures have not worked--the economy continued to decline long after they were signed.Libs dismiss it as Bush's fult even though it was the Dem run Congress who wrote the bills and passed them. There is no reason to think that the third stimulus spending bill is going to work when the first two did not.

Unemployment is now at a 20-year-plus high (9.4%). Just last month, in May, the economy lost over 300,000 jobs, and over half of those lost jobs were manufacturing jobs. In April the economy lost over 500,000 jobs.

red states rule
06-16-2009, 10:53 AM
Perhaps the libs see their policies as working, not failing.

Let's face it, the worse things get, the more attractive big government will be to those who want an easy solution to the economic problems

With projects like this in Obama's mega pork bill -how could things possible get worse (depending on what you would consider worse)

Stimulus program fraught with waste, report says
A Republican senator's office says stimulus funds are going toward dubious projects, such as a $3.4-million tunnel for turtles. Obama aides say the report is flawed

Reporting from Washington -- A report due to be released today by a Republican senator contends the Obama administration's stimulus program is fraught with waste and incompetence -- evidenced by a turtle crossing in northern Florida that will cost more than $3 million and a snafu in which thousands of Social Security checks went out to people who had died.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-stimulus16-2009jun16,0,7085006.story

Binky
06-17-2009, 12:41 PM
I'm no more surprised about this than I am that this New World Order thing is movin' right along at a very rapid pace. It's been discovered what the powers that be are up to so they have their panties in a wad trying to get it up and running asap. Wee...........it's a fast paced roller coaster ride with all the agendas they are striving for. A new world in the making. A world where a select few run it, and the rest of us will be their slaves. A dumbing down of the world as it's easier to contol the masses when they are stupid, dump buttheads that don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. :banana2:

06-17-2009, 04:23 PM
Well the only way to tell if they are working or not is to determine what the purpose of them was. If it was to save jobs and cause an economic recovery, then no im not surprised they arent working.

If they were designed jut so Obama can seize more power, then i think they worked more than they could have dreamed.

Kathianne
06-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Well the only way to tell if they are working or not is to determine what the purpose of them was. If it was to save jobs and cause an economic recovery, then no im not surprised they arent working.

If they were designed jut so Obama can seize more power, then i think they worked more than they could have dreamed.

Perfectly stated. I'm not by inclination one that adheres to conspiracies, but there's too much out about Obama to think he's a fool. He's smart, thus the logical conclusion is he is acting purposefully. If so, it's for power, not for betterment of the people.

red states rule
06-17-2009, 10:30 PM
took a quick poll of my liberal friends and co-workers, they think The Messiah is doing great, and think the economy is well on the road to recovery

They are not going to turn on The One until they are unemployed and hungry. Then they are going to want even more bigger and powerful government

glockmail
06-18-2009, 08:03 AM

If they were designed jut so Obama can seize more power, then i think they worked more than they could have dreamed. But, but, The Chosen One's stated agenda was to fix the economy. Frankly I'm shocked that you'd assert His true goals are something completely different.

red states rule
06-18-2009, 08:06 AM
But, but, The Chosen One's stated agenda was to fix the economy. Frankly I'm shocked that you'd assert His true goals are something completely different.

Why not make it official and toss out the US Constitution? Stop pretending what this administration is doing is constitutional

Libs are all for for government control over our lives and more control over private businesses. They want us work longer and harder for the government. They want us to be forced into changing our lifestyles and confrom to their views on how we should live our lives

glockmail
06-18-2009, 09:18 AM
Why not make it official and toss out the US Constitution? Stop pretending what this administration is doing is constitutional

Libs are all for for government control over our lives and more control over private businesses. They want us work longer and harder for the government. They want us to be forced into changing our lifestyles and confrom to their views on how we should live our lives

Its all about pretending though. Most of the minions wouldn't support Him if He was truthful. *shrug*

red states rule
06-18-2009, 09:20 AM
Its all about pretending though. Most of the minions wouldn't support Him if He was truthful. *shrug*

You mean like if Obama told them they will have to help pay for the change they want?