PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Eligibility One More Time

crin63
06-16-2009, 09:38 AM
In my continuance of beating this dead horse. Can one of you who claim that Obama who was born with dual citizenship (by his own admission) is actually eligible? If his Kenyan citizenship expired in 1982 then he was a Kenyan citizen until that time and that disqualifies him to be the POTUS. This is from fight the smears.

http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

FactCheck.org Clarifies Barack’s Citizenship

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.”

chesswarsnow
06-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But the *Powers That Be* didn't want Hilary, nor John.
2. So they chose and Ilegal alien.
3. Who has muslim ties.
4. In order to get Islam off our backs.
5. Its really that simple.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jeff
06-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But the *Powers That Be* didn't want Hilary, nor John.
2. So they chose and Ilegal alien.
3. Who has muslim ties.
4. In order to get Islam off our backs.
5. Its really that simple.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bingo!!!!

I was driving threw PA yesterday and found a billboard asking for Obama's Birth certificate, lol, wasn't this a state he won in, guess maybe some are starting to see there mistake

Monkeybone
06-16-2009, 01:07 PM
as long as American is the first one, i thought that you could have dual citizenship, but the American gov just won't recongize it.