PDA

View Full Version : liberal arrogance

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2009, 03:01 PM
in my short time as a liberal, I saw and heard so much arrogance, not only on gay marriage, but on every issue.

apparently conservatives/republicans are just stupid, racist, bigots OR maybe you liberals are just intolerant assholes, who cant tolerant different points of opinion

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2009, 03:17 PM
branding all conservatives/republicans racist, and not offending MOOSLIMS, rather then just reporting the news, without their biased, pretending to be objective opinions.

abortion doctor killed: national story

muslim murders: 1 soldier, wounds another, no coverage

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2009, 03:20 PM
liberals talk about love and tolerance but the second someone questions, challenges their beliefs or thinks for themselves

the true liberal agenda comes out

hate, intolerance, and bigotry of anything or anyone who doesnt cow tow to liberal indoctrination

liberalism is a mental disorder

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2009, 03:22 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gMcW4wDOlJc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gMcW4wDOlJc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Kathianne
06-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Martin good video clip. I like the $50k donation to Wounded Warriors, what I don't understand is the snipe at 'liberals' as I've not heard one justify what was done to Pvt. Long. Now the media coverage, in view of the proximity of the Holocaust shooting, that was biased.

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2009, 03:41 PM
the snipe is really at the liberal media, i shouldve clarified that

sorry

Martin good video clip. I like the $50k donation to Wounded Warriors, what I don't understand is the snipe at 'liberals' as I've not heard one justify what was done to Pvt. Long. Now the media coverage, in view of the proximity of the Holocaust shooting, that was biased.

Kathianne
06-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Merged like topics