PDA

View Full Version : *Son Cut His Head Today*

chesswarsnow
06-17-2009, 08:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But my son had a accident today, running around the house of all things.
2. He at times falls down while running hits stuff like walls and stuff, and always gets up saying, "I'm Okay!"
3. This time he wasn't, I been telling him for years, how he was going to get hurt and I was going to have to take him to the doctor.
4. Today, it happened.
5. Yeah, hurts my feelings and all being right, but bless his heart, he got three stiches to close it up.
6. Anyways, hes doing all better, and I hope he has learned some sort of lesson today.
7. I am sure he has.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
06-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But my son had a accident today, running around the house of all things.
2. He at times falls down while running hits stuff like walls and stuff, and always gets up saying, "I'm Okay!"
3. This time he wasn't, I been telling him for years, how he was going to get hurt and I was going to have to take him to the doctor.
4. Today, it happened.
5. Yeah, hurts my feelings and all being right, but bless his heart, he got three stiches to close it up.
6. Anyways, hes doing all better, and I hope he has learned some sort of lesson today.
7. I am sure he has.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Glad the boy is alright
2. A stitch or two is normal too
3. If ya talk to him the way you post
4. He'll continue to run into walls an stuff most

:poke:

chesswarsnow
06-17-2009, 10:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Thanks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

KitchenKitten99
06-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Please, my 6yo had his first set of stitches at 18 months... 8 in fact, right on his eyebrow.

chesswarsnow
06-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah his cut was above his left ear, toward the crown, some three inches right above his ear.
2. It will hide, but its very unsettleing when stuff like that happens.:cool:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

PostmodernProphet
06-18-2009, 05:57 AM
if I had all the money I spent at emergency rooms with my son (now 23) the local hospital would have closed down.......

Kathianne
06-18-2009, 06:10 AM
My kids are now in their 20's, but when the middle son was 3 he managed to open his chin in the morning and crack the skin right above the eye in the afternoon. In the evening my 5 year old daughter slipped in the tub, bit nearly through her tongue.

Yea, DCFS questioned us about the kids. :eek: All that happened was they watched the hyper son fall off the exam table, then let us go.

PostmodernProphet
06-18-2009, 09:41 AM
My kids are now in their 20's, but when the middle son was 3 he managed to open his chin in the morning and crack the skin right above the eye in the afternoon. In the evening my 5 year old daughter slipped in the tub, bit nearly through her tongue.

all hail the new champion!.......

Yea, DCFS questioned us about the kids. All that happened was they watched the hyper son fall off the exam table, then let us go.

I had a run in like that once....pediatrician was on my case because I had taken my son home from the emergency room sooner than the doctors would have liked.....we had gone in for an asthma attack........I had tried to explain to them their oxygen tester wasn't working properly (it kept disconnecting and then would start recounting from 0.....they would walk in and it would have numbers like 65 or 82 and they wanted to admit him.....in truth, it would get up to 100, disconnect and start over).....about the fifth time it happened I simply took him and left

Kathianne
06-18-2009, 10:04 AM
all hail the new champion!.......

I had a run in like that once....pediatrician was on my case because I had taken my son home from the emergency room sooner than the doctors would have liked.....we had gone in for an asthma attack........I had tried to explain to them their oxygen tester wasn't working properly (it kept disconnecting and then would start recounting from 0.....they would walk in and it would have numbers like 65 or 82 and they wanted to admit him.....in truth, it would get up to 100, disconnect and start over).....about the fifth time it happened I simply took him and left

While I miss the fun of taking the kids to the grocery store and little outings, I sure don't miss the disasters and near disasters of 3 kids 4 and under. :laugh2: I look forward to grandchildren, but not too fast. ;)

gabosaurus
06-18-2009, 10:33 AM
I went skating with my daughter last weekend, with my husband following on a bike. My daughter fell and opened a nice gash on her arm (fortunately, no stitches required). I think my husband was more upset about it than my daughter was. Her attitude was "oh look, blood! wow!"
We patched it up and rode home. At which time my daughter immediately ran across the street to show her wound to the neighbor kids.

chesswarsnow
06-18-2009, 08:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Thats great Gabster.
2. My son is doing much better now.
3. And is some what easier to reason with about running around so much in the house.
4. He's tough, he didn't much like having the neddle poked through his skin six times.
5. And those four shots he got for pain, which hurt like hell themsleves.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Abbey Marie
06-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Glad he's all right, Chess.