PDA

View Full Version : Boy That Garden Grows!

red states rule
06-18-2009, 05:49 AM
For a garden that was just recently planted, it sure has grown alot in short period of time! What does the WH Gardner use? I know Pres Obama throws out alot of fertilizer on a daily basis - but this garden has really taken off

During her speech Ms Obama said something that is worth taking note of. She said how Americans do not eat right. Could that be a sign where the Obama administration decided for our own good, that the Federal governemnt takes over the distribution of milk, ice cream, soda, and mandate 2 hours of exercise daily?

Michelle Obama and students harvest White House kitchen garden.

snip

And for the first time in the history of our nation, a nation that is one of the
wealthiest on the planet, medical experts have warned that our younger
generation may be on track to have a shorter life span than their parents as a direct result of the obesity epidemic. Again, that is just unacceptable.

So how did we get here? How did we get in this position where we have become
such an unhealthy nation, and our children are at risk? And the fact is there
are a lot of factors, but some of the more simple ones are that too many kids
are consuming high-calorie food with low nutritional value, and they're not
getting enough exercise. It's plain and simple: They're not eating right and
they're not moving their bodies at all.

The way we eat has changed substantially since I was a little girl, and as I
joke, I don't think that was that long ago. Laugh. (Laughter.) Yeah. They still think I'm old. But I'm not.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2009/06/michelle_obama_and_students_ha.html

PostmodernProphet
06-18-2009, 05:56 AM
uh red?....it says they picked peas and lettuce.....those should be ready in most people's gardens right now.....

red states rule
06-18-2009, 05:59 AM
uh red?....it says they picked peas and lettuce.....those should be ready in most people's gardens right now.....

Based on the one picture, it looks like the stuff has really grown. She only started the garden a few months ago - and no slam intended on the garden. I guess Miracle-Gro really works

glockmail
06-18-2009, 07:58 AM
Michelle is good at making things grow, like her incredibly huge ass. :laugh2:

red states rule
06-18-2009, 08:00 AM

It is kind of ironic given her latest photo in those shorts isn't it? I refrained from commenting on that until now but if she's going to chastise Americans for being fat.....

glockmail
06-18-2009, 08:04 AM
It is kind of ironic given her latest photo in those shorts isn't it? I refrained from commenting on that until now but if she's going to chastise Americans for being fat.....
Oh she's not fat she's a healthy big boned girl. :D

red states rule
06-18-2009, 08:09 AM
Oh she's not fat she's a healthy big boned girl. :D

She is a bg girl. If she was guy Glock, when she gets her shoe shined she would have to take the guys word for it

Kathianne
06-18-2009, 08:54 AM

I'm no fan of hers, but what's up with you guys and nasty comments about women? If they're liberal they have something wrong with them?

glockmail
06-18-2009, 09:14 AM
I'm no fan of hers, but what's up with you guys and nasty comments about women? If they're liberal they have something wrong with them?
What's up with you assuming my remarks were disparaging?. Many guys like big booty.

red states rule
06-18-2009, 09:15 AM
What's up with you assuming my remarks were disparaging?. Many guys like big booty.

What I see as funny is Michelle talking about overweight people. Reminds me of Sally Struthers doing ads for the Feed The Children campaign

glockmail
06-18-2009, 09:20 AM
What I see as funny is Michelle talking about overweight people. Reminds me of Sally Struthers doing ads for the Feed The Children campaign
I recall a movie trailer with Queen Latifa and some little kid drooling over her booty. *shrug*

red states rule
06-18-2009, 09:23 AM
I recall a movie trailer with Queen Latifa and some little kid drooling over her booty. *shrug*

If Obamacare passes, perhaps Michelle will have to go to a government approved gym once per day - unless, as usual, libs exempt themselfes from the laws they pass on the rest of us

emmett
06-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Attacking Michelle's admittedly oversized posterior is a wee bit politically incorrect and insensative.

10 demerits have been issued to Glock for being the instigator and 5 to RSR for playing along.

Insein
06-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Arguments like this are the same as people calling Bush dumb. They don't add anything to the conversation and making the author look less inteligent.

Kathianne
06-18-2009, 12:33 PM
Thanks Emmett & Insein, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that may have 'inferred' incorrectly about Michelle's 'ass'. I guess that is just some people's way of furthering discussion. :rolleyes:

BTW Emmett, demerits might be a grand idea. :laugh2:

glockmail
06-22-2009, 06:00 PM
Attacking Michelle's admittedly oversized posterior is a wee bit politically incorrect and insensative.

10 demerits have been issued to Glock for being the instigator and 5 to RSR for playing along. You should give yourself 100 demerits for your use of the term "oversize" and give me adulation of the use of my term "incredible".

red states rule
06-24-2009, 07:58 AM
Michelle must use a great fertilizer - she has a huge supply right at home

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3643/3657092042_b3a0a04c7c.jpg?v=0