PDA

View Full Version : July 4th tea parties

Trigg
06-18-2009, 08:44 PM
I suggest everyone try to attend a tea party. I enjoyed the speakers at the one we attended.

For those libs on the board. This isn't about taxation so much as it is about drowning future generations in debt. Bush's bailouts didn't work and we can now see that Obama's bailout didn't work either.

After all the unemployment rate wasn't going to get above 8% and GM wasn't going to go bankrupt. The bailout was going to prevent all that, remember??????????????????????????????????????????

Scroll all the way to the bottom for the list of tea party locations.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=100831

gabosaurus
06-18-2009, 08:54 PM
I plan to be in Manchester at the time, but you can bet we will drink some tea in toast to you fine fellows.
Otherwise, I have another plan that would greatly reduce our national debt. Let's cut military spending by half and withdraw all our troops from the Middle East. I think that would do it.

Mr. P
06-18-2009, 09:11 PM
I plan to be in Manchester at the time, but you can bet we will drink some tea in toast to you fine fellows.
Otherwise, I have another plan that would greatly reduce our national debt. Let's cut military spending by half and withdraw all our troops from the Middle East. I think that would do it.

Have you been talking with that MORON, Jimmy Carter? He did that cut shit when I was on active duty and just about destroyed the military. You probably weren't born yet.

Trigg
06-19-2009, 11:13 AM

I wouldn't cut the military just yet, not with Iran's possible revolution being blaimed on us.

How about lets stop bambam's over the top bailouts.

gabosaurus
06-19-2009, 02:02 PM
The U.S. can already destroy the world 10 times over. Modern developments allow us to do more with less.
You could cut half the staff of the Pentagon and no one would know the difference. Eliminate all the "advisers" and contractors and other assorted hangers-on in the military hierarchy and you will save a ton of money.
GW Bush did more to destroy the active military than anyone. With all the lie and deceit, who wants to enlist now?

Mr. P
06-19-2009, 02:13 PM
The U.S. can already destroy the world 10 times over. Modern developments allow us to do more with less.
You could cut half the staff of the Pentagon and no one would know the difference. Eliminate all the "advisers" and contractors and other assorted hangers-on in the military hierarchy and you will save a ton of money.
GW Bush did more to destroy the active military than anyone. With all the lie and deceit, who wants to enlist now?

Could you drive farther with less gas if you had a fuel efficient car? Probably not it would just be less gas. What if you need to go a bit farther? No gas but ya have a cool car and are dead on the road.

Yer logic is flawed.

Kathianne
06-19-2009, 02:39 PM
Could you drive farther with less gas if you had a fuel efficient car? Probably not it would just be less gas. What if you need to go a bit farther? No gas but ya have a cool car and are dead on the road.

Yer logic is flawed.

Indeed it is. Seems the Democrats were busy passing all sorts of cuts to get rid of/reduce missile defense. Now with NK threat of 7/4, they are moving MDS to Hawaii. Oh joy of being a peacenik!

AFbombloader
06-19-2009, 03:36 PM

Military spending is how much of the budget? About 20%? That is less than medicare and about the same as social security. Lets not cut the military, but instead lets cut all the money we give to the IMF and all the other countries in the world. I do feel we need to bring troops home, but for entirely different reasons. We are not needed in europe as much as we have been in the past, bring them home. Korea and the mid-east are still hot spots that we need to be able to project into with minimal effort.

Nukeman
06-19-2009, 03:38 PM

So your saying your all for using the Atomic bomb to destroy our enemies!!! What a peace loving liberal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabosaurus
06-20-2009, 06:24 PM
We need to get out of everybody's business and stop trying to play World Policeman. Bring our military and let them guard OUR country.
I think our missile defense (and every other kind of defense) is more than adequate. We should be smart enough to see through rhetoric from North Korea, Iran and other such countries. They both know we could blow them off the map with the flip of a finger.
What we don't need is witless blowhards like Dick Cheney advocating military action against everyone. Diplomacy solved every situation before Dubya, and can do it again.

Can you imagine if Dubya had been in office during the Cuban missile crisis? The world as we know it might not exist.

The current military hierarchy and Pentagon brass needs to be out to pasture and replaced with younger and clearer thinking mind. There are too many idiots who would pull the trigger and never think about the consequences. They are contaminating the system.

Mr. P
06-20-2009, 06:44 PM
We need to get out of everybody's business and stop trying to play World Policeman. Bring our military and let them guard OUR country.
I think our missile defense (and every other kind of defense) is more than adequate. We should be smart enough to see through rhetoric from North Korea, Iran and other such countries. They both know we could blow them off the map with the flip of a finger.
What we don't need is witless blowhards like Dick Cheney advocating military action against everyone. Diplomacy solved every situation before Dubya, and can do it again.

Can you imagine if Dubya had been in office during the Cuban missile crisis? The world as we know it might not exist.

The current military hierarchy and Pentagon brass needs to be out to pasture and replaced with younger and clearer thinking mind. There are too many idiots who would pull the trigger and never think about the consequences. They are contaminating the system.

:rolleyes: Pretty sure yer smarter than what you wrote reflects.

REDWHITEBLUE2
06-20-2009, 08:02 PM
I would rather keep our military budget and cut more useless shit like the arts and bring them home and station them on both borders to keep out all the Illegals that suck our system dry

MtnBiker
06-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Diplomacy solved every situation before Dubya, and can do it again.

Hey, like for Richard Phillips.

Kathianne
06-20-2009, 11:14 PM
Hey, like for Richard Phillips.

Thinking Bosnia, Osama, Vietnam, Korea, Iran....

Joe Steel
06-21-2009, 06:54 AM
I suggest everyone try to attend a tea party. I enjoyed the speakers at the one we attended.

For those libs on the board. This isn't about taxation so much as it is about drowning future generations in debt. Bush's bailouts didn't work and we can now see that Obama's bailout didn't work either.

Don't be confused. The Whine Fests ARE about taxation.

They're being organized by Astroturf organizations for the benefit of wealthy Republicans and rightwing extremists to obstruct equitable tax policies and critical economic recovery legislation

stephanie
06-21-2009, 08:04 AM
:lol:

wow, I didn't know I was a right-wing extremist or rich!

thanks for letting me in on that, JS

Tea Parties going on all around the country...go go go :salute:

Joe Steel
06-22-2009, 12:22 PM
wow, I didn't know I was a right-wing extremist...

They're always the last to know.

stephanie
06-22-2009, 12:40 PM

Pffffffeeeeeessssssh.:poke:

Insein
06-22-2009, 01:05 PM

They're being organized by Astroturf organizations for the benefit of wealthy Republicans and rightwing extremists to obstruct equitable tax policies and critical economic recovery legislation

There's that noise again.

Monkeybone
06-22-2009, 01:23 PM

until the gov tells them right? when they come to take their share and spread it around?

Trigg
06-22-2009, 02:04 PM

Instead of doing what you presumably did during the other tea parties, this time get out from in front of your TV and attend one.

Listen to the people and actually talk to them (shocking I know) about why they are there. I posted signs from the one I attended. Check them out. People are upset about the debt this country is accumulating. People are tired of bailouts from Bush and Obama and people are tired of paying for other peoples mistakes.

They're being organized by regular people, the pastor of my mom's church is one of them, and trust me he isn't wealthy. They're being organized by democrates and republicans.

Get out from in front of MSNBC and listen to those people around you instead of the talking heads.

stephanie
06-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Instead of doing what you presumably did during the other tea parties, this time get out from in front of your TV and attend one.

Listen to the people and actually talk to them (shocking I know) about why they are there. I posted signs from the one I attended. Check them out. People are upset about the debt this country is accumulating. People are tired of bailouts from Bush and Obama and people are tired of paying for other peoples mistakes.

They're being organized by regular people, the pastor of my mom's church is one of them, and trust me he isn't wealthy. They're being organized by democrates and republicans.

Get out from in front of MSNBC and listen to those people around you instead of the talking heads.

He can't, the progressive-Democrat party won't let him..