PDA

View Full Version : We The People - Stimulus Package

jimnyc
06-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Not sure if this was ever posted here but I loved this little segment:

<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jeYscnFpEyA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

Gaffer
06-19-2009, 07:31 PM
I haven't seen that anywhere else. It's a good one I agree with him whole heartedly. We need a 3 million man tea party in washington. Shutting down washington would be a good start. I'm just waing for the fighting to start.

Insein
06-22-2009, 11:11 AM
That was incredible.

Kathianne
06-22-2009, 11:44 AM
He's right that the effect of the people contacting Congress is the way to take back the country. How many do or will? That is the question whose answer I'm waiting to see.

Insein
06-22-2009, 12:49 PM
I'm doing it. A Tea Bag, an envelope and a stamp. Only thing is the oppressive government might convict these people of sending a foreign substance in the mail to a government official.

gabosaurus
06-22-2009, 02:50 PM
It always amuses me what passes for humor with some people.

Nukeman
06-22-2009, 05:16 PM
It always amuses me what passes for humor with some people.
Tell ya what Gabs, when tough economic times finaly catch up to you we will see how "funny" some of this is. YOU went from your parents house all expense paid college and married a succesful person so YOU have NOT EVER actually been in ANY dire straights or needed to actually worry about anything.

You just go back to your little beach community and live your fantasy life........

Binky
06-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Tell ya what Gabs, when tough economic times finaly catch up to you we will see how "funny" some of this is. YOU went from your parents house all expense paid college and married a succesful person so YOU have NOT EVER actually been in ANY dire straights or needed to actually worry about anything.

You just go back to your little beach community and live your fantasy life........

Actually, that's quite sad. However, yet funny at the same time.

Binky
06-22-2009, 06:28 PM
I've been saying for months that maybe it's time for another revolution. I bet our do nothing, crooked politicians would sit up and finally yank their heads out into the daylight. Yep......it's certainly time for a huge revolt.