PDA

View Full Version : I wrestle with myself all the time

actsnoblemartin
06-19-2009, 11:32 PM
I always seem to be confused on every issue

I never seem to know what is right and what is wrong.

I think its pointless to say what i feel, because id rather hear what YOU feel anyway

chesswarsnow
06-19-2009, 11:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Problem is eveyones a little confused.
2. Welcome to reality.
3. I think age itself doesn't clear it up either.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
06-19-2009, 11:42 PM
thank you very much

Sorry bout that,

1. Problem is eveyones a little confused.
2. Welcome to reality.
3. I think age itself doesn't clear it up either.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chloe
06-20-2009, 01:03 PM
Martin you said your pretty young, I think its normal to change your mind or opinions as you learn more about issues and progress in your beliefs. What was your parents political beliefs?

crin63
06-20-2009, 05:07 PM
My beliefs and positions are pretty much set in stone. I will always consider new information not previously considered in reaching my positions and beliefs but I'm not just going to change my mind. No compromise.

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2009, 12:52 AM
both are republican

Martin you said your pretty young, I think its normal to change your mind or opinions as you learn more about issues and progress in your beliefs. What was your parents political beliefs?

Joe Steel
06-21-2009, 06:50 AM

I think its pointless to say what i feel, because id rather hear what YOU feel anyway

Everyone should contribute to the discussion. You may have a perspective no one has considered. We'll never know if you remain silent and that's a problem for everyone.

Binky
06-22-2009, 06:49 AM

At some point, we are all confused. And it's always good to follow ones gut instincts. Better to let go and say what's on ones mind, than to sit and smolder over what could be a silly issue.