PDA

View Full Version : Saw "JUNIOR BROWN" Last Night...

Pale Rider
01-15-2007, 04:44 PM
A friend of mine from work had four tickets to see Junior Brown at the Crystal Bay Club in Incline Village, north Lake Tahoe. One of the wives of the other guy that went got sick and couldn't go, so I was invited.

I have to say, I have NEVER seen a guitar get HAMMERED like Junior. Oh my freakin' God. This guy put on the BEST guitar playing exhibition I have EVER SEEN in my LIFE!!!

IF YOU EVER get a chance to see Junior Brown in concert, don't expect some old cowboy singing cowboy songs.... OOOOOOOHHH no, expect to get see one of the BEST guitar playing you'll EVER see in your LIFE. WOW!

http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/brown_junior/bio.jhtml

Said1
01-15-2007, 06:32 PM
A friend of mine from work had four tickets to see Junior Brown at the Crystal Bay Club in Incline Village, north Lake Tahoe. One of wives of the other guy that went got sick and couldn't go, so I was invited.

I have to say, I have NEVER seen a guitar get HAMMERED like Junior. Oh my freakin' God. This guy put on the BEST guitar playing exhibition I have EVER SEEN in my LIFE!!!

IF YOU EVER get a chance to see Junior Brown in concert, don't expect some old cowboy singing cowboy songs.... OOOOOOOHHH no, expect to get see one of the BEST guitar players you'll EVER see in your LIFE. WOW!

http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/brown_junior/bio.jhtml

Ewww. I'm SOOOOOOO jealous. I LOVE Junior Brown. Did he play "Stupid"?

dan
01-15-2007, 10:02 PM
I saw him open for Bob Dylan in August. His guitar work is great, Jimmie Vaughn (brother of Stevie Ray) also opened and Junior Brown blew him out of the water.

Pale Rider
01-15-2007, 11:05 PM
Ewww. I'm SOOOOOOO jealous. I LOVE Junior Brown. Did he play "Stupid"?

Didn't hear "Stupid". He played for around an hour and a half that included one encore. It seemed like he only played about ten songs, but he went off on fabulous guitar tirades. Best I've seen. He threw his pick out twice too. We we're sitting close in the second row. I couldn't see it.