PDA

View Full Version : Obama Depopulation Policy???

Trinity
06-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Not sure what to make of this................

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho-0SHFEgGo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho-0SHFEgGo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

creativeage
06-27-2009, 10:23 AM
Me either!!! Thanks for posting this.

chloe
06-27-2009, 11:00 AM
I caught this scheme in his little infomercial when he told the lady whose mother was 100yrs old that sometimes its better for elderly to take a pain pill then have surgery and she replied that the pacemake was cheaper then the month long intervals her mother was staying at the hospital and now that her mom has the pacemaker she is 105 yrs old and doing just fine. Obama hates elderly !!!

Gaffer
06-27-2009, 11:16 AM
I said in another thread that euthanasia was coming. Old people, infirm, mentally handicapped etc are all going to be denied treatment under the government run programs. Following that will come the experimental facilities.

chloe
06-27-2009, 11:27 AM
I said in another thread that euthanasia was coming. Old people, infirm, mentally handicapped etc are all going to be denied treatment under the government run programs. Following that will come the experimental facilities.

also killing unborn children obama supports that too

Gaffer
06-27-2009, 05:06 PM
also killing unborn children obama supports that too

He supports killing them right up to the day before they are born. I don't call him the dark lord for nothing.

06-27-2009, 07:57 PM
He supports killing them right up to the day before they are born. I don't call him the dark lord for nothing.

Actually, if memory serves me he supported killing them after they were born.

Nukeman
06-28-2009, 08:50 AM
I can't for the life of me fanthom why the left is sooo blind to his policies. It usually starts with a whisper before it becomes a storm.... YOU really need to be listening for those whispers, if you don't it will be too late to stop them.
:poke::poke: