View Full Version : Nationwide Protest against Obama’s Cap and Trade

stephanie
06-27-2009, 11:28 AM
:read:

Sher Zieve Bio
Email Article

SNIP:
By Sher Zieve Saturday, June 27, 2009
The time for a nationwide protest against our “lawmakers” has come—I am no longer referring to them as our representatives as they have stopped representing We-the-People. The volume of calls placed on Friday to the US Capitol switchboard and our Congressional Reps again shut it down and voice mailboxes were full. The calls placed were reported to be 10-1 AGAINST Obama‘s and Pelosi’s plan to raise energy prices to we the consumers by at least 100% and in most cases 150-200%. Despite We-the-People (now We-the-Peons) telling the House of Representatives to vote “NO”, after reportedly being strong-armed and threatened by Pelosi and Obama House members voted “YES”. And, they voted on this bill that most of them admit they DID NOT READ!

Note: It is clear that these Representatives now represent ONLY Obama and Pelosi. They no longer represent their constituencies. And the ones who benefit from this legislation are those who are invested in “alternative energies” that will do nothing to improve any energy resources but, will merely allow the Federal Government to charge We-the-Peons more money. By the way, most of these “alternative energy” sources are either highly unreliable (for example wind doesn’t blow all of the time and the energy produced cannot be stored for future use) or cost far more than traditional sources. Alternative energies also tend to use more resources than traditional energy.

And who are a few who WILL benefit—at the cost of further destroying the USA? One of these is the patently corrupt and powerful Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) who has invested between $50,000-$100,000 in T. Boone Picken’s Clean Energy Fuels. Additionally, in a clear spirit of conflict of interest, Pelosi also supported California’s Prop 10 that “gives thousands of dollars in rebates to natural gas vehicle buyers, as well as spending on R&D, and supposedly cost California $9.8 billion over 30 years.” Then there’s Rep. Edward Markey (D-MA) who cosponsored the Cap and Trade bill with Henry Waxman (D-CA). Markey has invested between $51,000 and $115,000 in the “alternative energy” company Firsthand Technology Value Fund. And if Cap and Trade passes the US Senate, Al Gore’s multiple and far-reaching investments in “alternative energies” will make him a Billionaire. These are only a few of the corrupt politicos making money on the backs of the workers—that’s us, folks. They will raise our taxes to pay for their folly—and their mushrooming wealth.

read it all here...
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12372

Joe Steel
06-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Sher Zieve Bio
Email Article

The time for a nationwide protest against our “lawmakers” has come—I am no longer referring to them as our representatives as they have stopped representing We-the-People.

Sorry.

"We-the-People" want Congress to control pollution; 75% want something and 52% want cap and trade.

stephanie
06-27-2009, 12:08 PM
Sorry.

"We-the-People" want Congress to control pollution; 75% want something and 52% want cap and trade.

the "Government" is going to make us pay for the air we breath...how bout that...:dance:

Gaffer
06-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Yep, it's time for the protests and shut down of washington. Maybe time for the conservatives to draw a little blood. Beat a few liberal asses and make the congress critters sit up and get nervous.

stephanie
06-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Yep, it's time for the protests and shut down of washington. Maybe time for the conservatives to draw a little blood. Beat a few liberal asses and make the congress critters sit up and get nervous.

you could be right....:salute:

Joe Steel
06-28-2009, 06:25 AM
the "Government" is going to make us pay for the air we breath...how bout that...:dance:

No, to clean it so you can breathe it.

About 48 cents per day.

That's hardly oppressive taxation.

stephanie
06-28-2009, 07:35 AM
:lol:

ONLY 48 cents a day...

YOUR Government is going to CHARGE You to breath the air that mother earth provides for free...How bout that...

Wake up People....Contact your Senators.......Now..

tell them we don't want Anything this administration is offering or they are gone....

Gaffer
06-28-2009, 09:24 AM
I think they should all be gone anyway. Clean house. It's time to get rid of the self appointed royalty that has taken over this country.

stephanie
06-28-2009, 09:31 AM
I think they should all be gone anyway. Clean house. It's time to get rid of the self appointed royalty that has taken over this country.

Oh boy, I totally agree with you there..and that is BOTH parties..there is only a few left who listen to their constituents...the rest look down their noses at us and believe like that idiot speaker from Calif..we are terrorist for contacting them...

TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICANS...SPEAK UP, BE HEARD...they work for us..not they get to do what ever they damn well please...:salute:

Joe Steel
06-28-2009, 10:04 AM
ONLY 48 cents a day...

YOUR Government is going to CHARGE You to breath the air that mother earth provides for free...How bout that...

Wake up People....Contact your Senators.......Now..

tell them we don't want Anything this administration is offering or they are gone....

As I said, it's not for the air, it's for cleaning the air. Capitalists have polluted it and left us with the bill.

Typical.

Insein
06-28-2009, 10:10 AM
As I said, it's not for the air, it's for cleaning the air. Capitalists have polluted it and left us with the bill.

Typical.

The air I breath every second of every day hasn't killed me yet. So I assume its pretty damn clean. So now we have to pay "protection" money to the government to make sure the air we breath is clean? Just like the asian cleaner on the corner has to pay protection money to the mob to make sure his store doesn't get smashed. Such a beautiful world we live in.

I feel like we're in the movie "Idiocracy" and people like Joe Steel keep telling me to put Gatorade on our plants because it has what plants crave, electrolytes!!

Insein
06-28-2009, 08:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zUUUrMr4F8