PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson jokes

REDWHITEBLUE2
06-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Hehe. I found these on a website. These are funny!

Michael Jackson hasn’t been this stiff since Macully Culkin spent the night at Neverland Ranch.

Because Jackson’s body was 95% plastic, he will be melted down and turned into Legos. This way kids can play with him for a change.

Reports that Michael Jackson has died of a heart attack in his home are untrue… He actually died having a stroke in the children’s ward.

In accordance with Michael Jackson’s will, little boys’ pants shall be flown at half-mast today.

Micheal jackson will always be with us… he is not biodegradable.

Farrah Fawcett arrived at the Pearly Gates and God asked her what he could do for her having led such an honest life. Farrah asked God to simply make sure the children of the world were safe. Five minutes later, Michael Jackson died.

Michael Jackson’s death has now been ruled a suicide. Apparently doctors told him that the only way he could get whiter is if he died.

Only in America can someone be born a poor black kid, and die a rich white woman.

Madonna sent her condolences to the Jackson family. Then asked how much they wanted for the kids.

Breaking News: Casper the friendly ghost was molested in the early hours of this morning!

What was Michael Jacksons last hit? The floor!

Michael Jackson died of a heart attack. He really shouldn’t have looked at the man in the mirror.

Source: http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/dead-michael-jackson-jokes

Jeff
06-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Hehe. I found these on a website. These are funny!

Michael Jackson hasn’t been this stiff since Macully Culkin spent the night at Neverland Ranch.

Because Jackson’s body was 95% plastic, he will be melted down and turned into Legos. This way kids can play with him for a change.

Reports that Michael Jackson has died of a heart attack in his home are untrue… He actually died having a stroke in the children’s ward.

In accordance with Michael Jackson’s will, little boys’ pants shall be flown at half-mast today.

Micheal jackson will always be with us… he is not biodegradable.

Farrah Fawcett arrived at the Pearly Gates and God asked her what he could do for her having led such an honest life. Farrah asked God to simply make sure the children of the world were safe. Five minutes later, Michael Jackson died.

Michael Jackson’s death has now been ruled a suicide. Apparently doctors told him that the only way he could get whiter is if he died.

Only in America can someone be born a poor black kid, and die a rich white woman.

Madonna sent her condolences to the Jackson family. Then asked how much they wanted for the kids.

Breaking News: Casper the friendly ghost was molested in the early hours of this morning!

What was Michael Jacksons last hit? The floor!

Michael Jackson died of a heart attack. He really shouldn’t have looked at the man in the mirror.

Source: http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/dead-michael-jackson-jokes

LMAO, that was great!!!

I laughed so hard, damn that was funny

Jeff
06-27-2009, 06:22 PM
I found a few more, lol

The coroner has announced the cause of death for Michael Jackson. Food poisoning. He'd been eating 9 year old wieners.

Due to Micheal Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change.

Now up for sale to the highest bidder ... one white glove with a soiled index finger,

Following his death, unreleased Jackson tracks have been found.....they include a cover of "I'm forever blowing bubbles....."

Did you hear what MJ's last words were? "Take me to Children's Hospital"

Elton john is doing the tribute at MJ's funeral he is gone sing pedo in the wind

Why did Michael Jackson convert to Islam on his deathbed? He heard he would be greeted in heaven by seventy two year old virgins.

What is the difference between Jackson and a Disney Film? A Disney film can still touch kids

Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died on the same day, which is something of a coincidence. One played with Majors, the other played with minors

Michael Jackson, dead at 50... He choked on a 10 year old weiner. Not to worry though, the flags at Chuck E. Cheese are flyin at half staff.

Michael Jackson will not be cremated because he would release to many CFC's into the ozone layer.

Why did St. Peter decide to keep Michael Jackson out of heaven? Out of safety fears for the cherubs.

Michael Jackson's coffin: The only black box he's ever been in.