PDA

View Full Version : Luau Thread

Jeff
06-26-2009, 09:59 AM
Headline:

Pres Obama: "We will BBQ a pig, and that will create or save 6 million jobs"

Then all of of Obama's supporters either faint or drool, and wonder at their tin god's wisdom.

Tt sounds nuts, but not any more nuts than other liberal promises of spending the nation into econmic prosperity, and how government can run private companies better then the private sector

Where's Virgil he could explain this :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
06-26-2009, 10:01 AM

More important question - who gives a shit what Virgil is doing? He would simply play the race card, or sneer how I am hoping the country fails, or how I repeating Rush talking points

Anything BUT try to explain how this is fine when Obama is telling us to cut back, tighten our belts, or conserve

Jeff
06-26-2009, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=red states rule;372606]More important question - who gives a shit what Virgil is doing? He would simply play the race card, or sneer how I am hoping the country fails, or how I repeating Rush talking points

Anything BUT try to explain how this is fine when Obama is telling us to cut back, tighten our belts, or conserve[/QUOTE

OOOOOOOO with out a doubt, but it is funny as hell, kind of like a fairy tale told by dear old Mom when ya were a kid :laugh2:

stephanie
06-26-2009, 10:08 AM

He's on the other site, where I am slapping his pee pee in the dirt.....:thumb:

Jeff
06-26-2009, 10:09 AM
He's on the other site, where I am slapping his pee pee in the dirt.....:thumb:

LMAO, ya can't do that to a preacher, lol

stephanie
06-26-2009, 10:15 AM
LMAO, ya can't do that to a preacher, lol

pfffeeesh, a preacher as hateful as he is, needs to be bitch slapped every morning just for waking up...:coffee:

Jeff
06-27-2009, 06:16 PM
pfffeeesh, a preacher as hateful as he is, needs to be bitch slapped every morning just for waking up...:coffee:

I would be willing to bet his ol lady does on a regular basis, lol

Tried to rep but got to spread them

Jeff
06-27-2009, 11:20 PM
I would be willing to bet his ol lady does on a regular basis, lol

Tried to rep but got to spread them

I didn't mean this in a negative way towards Virgil's wife in no way shape or form, As I think most of you who have seen the thread know, but it seems Virgil felt I did, he has sent me a pm that was way beyond anything I would except from anyone on this board or any,telling me how he wouldn't pay my wife, a skank as bitch to put his cock in her mouth, so on and so on.

Y'all can do as you please but this preacher from Augusta Maine has just made a very big mistake!! Virgil Bozeman I will be coming to Summer street very soon to see if you really want to do to my wife as ya say

Ya know the best part is I just told this supposed preacher to come back to the board that I thought he added to it,once again he shows his true colors,

Know if ya'll wish to ban me please do so,but remember I was banned for suggesting what I might do ,

See you at the South Parish Virgil, ooo yea and expect a copy of your pm sent there also, bye

Anyone not believing what he has said please pm me I will forward it to you

stephanie
06-28-2009, 07:46 AM
Fer crying out loud, the preacher is whining about someone saying, his ole lady should slap him every morning.
that has got to be the lamest, but the preacher is one lame ass sorry person..

He is now on the other site releasing my real name...because I told him to go....f...k himself for calling me a traitor...

I personally think Virgil is one insane person, and I wonder if he could be deranged and dangerous..

As far as I'm concerned, His ole lady SHOULD slap the shit out of him every morning, for lunch, for dinner..and after that piss poor sex session I'm sure he gives out...

Stephanie..

Jeff
06-28-2009, 08:21 AM
Virgil is explaining to me in pm know that calling his wife a ol lady was wrong, ol lady is just a term for ones better half, ol man is the same thing, nothing dis respectful at all, he is also telling me that when I got banned it was cause of a guy named man from maine not him, I guess his lies have finally caught up to him, and thank god for ip address, lol, and saved pm's

Virgil told one to many lie's and fu**** with one to many, it is time to pay

stephanie
06-28-2009, 08:36 AM
Virgil won't show his face over here, yet he can still come over and write disgusting pm's...

If it was up to me, he would be banned from using the Internet, he is so disgusting and a pussy, a baby, insane, stupid, did I say DISGUSTING..

the preacher will have to deal with devil, because he is no man of the cloth..He is a pretender......and he is heading straight to hell...

my new name for him....Jeremiah Wright wannabe...

you say my name again on the other site, and your info will be spilled out in BIG BOLD LETTERS...
I'm sure he has spread my name to others over there through pm's...and let me warn you, the first person who uses it..........well you get my drift..

Jeff
06-28-2009, 08:42 AM
Virgil won't show his face over here, yet he can still come over and write disgusting pm's...

If it was up to me, he would be banned from using the Internet, he is so disgusting and a pussy, a baby, insane, stupid, did I say DISGUSTING..

the preacher will have to deal with devil, because he is no man of the cloth..He is a pretender......and he is heading straight to hell...

my new name for him....Jeremiah Wright wannabe...

you say my name again on the other site, and your info will be spilled out in BIG BOLD LETTERS...
I'm sure he has spread my name to others over there through pm's...and let me warn you, the first person who uses it..........well you get my drift..

Steph any more info you need on him I can give ya, pm me and I will fill ya in

stephanie
06-28-2009, 08:44 AM
Steph any more info you need on him I can give ya, pm me and I will fill ya in

If that becomes necessary, I will contact you..

I'm not taking any more of his shit...I'm done with that traitor...

stephanie
06-28-2009, 08:59 AM
This is how the preacher scumbag works..

He had to see the thread in where I asked my real name not be used because some goofy lady was accusing me of being this other person she knows, and was making my life pure hell...

So, what does he go and do..

Yesterday he posted a reply to something I said to someone else, because I I won't bother anymore replying to him...and he called me by my real name...

The preacher disrupted this board so many times, and unfortunately he is now doing it to the other board...

He should be banned for life...from both boards...

no real great loss..

I've never been one to be vindictive and try to upset a persons board with fighting and bickering, but the preacher should be exposed for what his is and does..

darin
06-28-2009, 09:30 AM
the term 'ol lady' is benign.

Yurt
06-30-2009, 10:35 PM
i can't believe moderate democrat (maineman, MFM) just followed me over from another board where he got banned for giving out somebody's personal information with a threat about alleged personal information....

btw, MD has admitted he really is MFM...not that this surprises anyone

red states rule
06-30-2009, 10:41 PM
i can't believe moderate democrat (maineman, MFM) just followed me over from another board where he got banned for giving out somebody's personal information with a threat about alleged personal information....

btw, MD has admitted he really is MFM...not that this surprises anyone

So he is banned from JPP? No wonder he came back here, made three posts, and left

Oh well, the one good thing about ol Virg dropping by is that is is so damn good when he leaves

Yurt
06-30-2009, 10:45 PM
So he is banned from JPP? No wonder he came back here, made three posts, and left

Oh well, the one good thing about ol Virg dropping by is that is is so damn good when he leaves

i'm not saying which board as i don't want interboard feuds...

but it is the height of hypocrisy for him to whine about people giving out his personal info and for him to turn around and post detailed information about someone...where they work etc...

red states rule
06-30-2009, 10:49 PM
i'm not saying which board as i don't want interboard feuds...

but it is the height of hypocrisy for him to whine about people giving out his personal info and for him to turn around and post detailed information about someone...where they work etc...

It is not hard to figure out Yurt - no feud implied on my part. I do not post there - or any other board- anyway. I am surprised any board would put up with his crap for any length time anyway

Virgil is the poster child for hypocrisy. He claiomes to preahc the word of God in a Church on Sundays - yet sprews noting but hate, sexual insults, calls women the "c" word, wishes death of people, makes fun of cancer victims, then wonders why people are "out" to get him