PDA

View Full Version : *Nation of Islam, Took Michael Jackson To Grave*

chesswarsnow
06-29-2009, 09:05 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But was doing some reading.
2. Which I do from time to time.
3. Found some info, on the nation of islam.
4. Looks like they had old Mike, and weren't letting him go.
5. He ended up in Bahraine, taking some hand outs.
6. Then he was asked to pay, then he got sued.
7. Ahh, how the islamic helping hands tend to tear apart.
8. This is sickening, here's the link, you can read all about it yourself:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196009/Im-better-dead-Im-How-Michael-Jackson-predicted-death-months-ago.html

9. Free sample:

"Julien filed an affidavit in Los Angeles Superior Court that month in which he described a meeting he had with Tohme’s business partner, James R. Weller. According to Julien’s account, ‘Weller said if we refused to postpone [the auction], we would be in danger from 'Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam; those people are very protective of Michael'.
He told us that Dr Tohme

He told us that Dr Tohme and Michael Jackson wanted to give the message to us that 'our lives are at stake and there will be bloodshed"

"Rwaramba had ties to the black militant organisation, the Nation of Islam, and its controversial leader, Louis Farrakhan, whom she enlisted for help in running Jackson’s affairs.
Before long, the Nation was supplying Jackson’s security detail and Farrakhan’s son-in-law, Leonard Muhammad, was appointed as Jackson’s business manager, though his role has lessened significantly in recent years."

"But the damage to his career, already in trouble before the charges, was incalculable. After the Arvizo trial, a Bahraini sheikh allowed Jackson to stay in his palace, underwriting his lavish lifestyle. But a few years later, the prince sued his former guest, demanding repayment for his hospitality. Jackson claimed he thought it had been a gift."

10. Don't let this happen to you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Insein
06-29-2009, 09:15 AM
I can never tell what SirJames wants to say since its randomly numbered and he's always sorry about something.

chesswarsnow
06-29-2009, 09:20 AM
Sorry bout that,

I can never tell what SirJames wants to say since its randomly numbered and he's always sorry about something.

1. Sorry that you have to post meaningless dribble, I knew you would do it.:laugh2:
2. As far as numbers go, I think I've got them in proper order, not random.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Insein
06-29-2009, 09:28 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry that you have to post meaningless dribble, I knew you would do it.:laugh2:
2. As far as numbers go, I think I've got them in proper order, not random.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So what are you sorry about? Numbering your thoughts? Saying random comments that could easily be explained in a sentence or paragraph format? I'm just curious why you are constantly apologizing to people.

chesswarsnow
06-29-2009, 09:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

So what are you sorry about? Numbering your thoughts? Saying random comments that could easily be explained in a sentence or paragraph format? I'm just curious why you are constantly apologizing to people.

1. So you really want to know huh?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
08-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. The plot thickenes.
2. Link and sample:http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0824091jackson1.html

3. He was murdered they say now.

"Lethal Levels" Of Drug Killed Jackson
"
Search warrant affidavit offers new details of pop star's demise
AUGUST 24--A search warrant affidavit sworn by a Los Angeles detective provides a detailed account of the police probe into the death of Michael Jackson, whose doctor told cops that he had been treating the pop star's insomnia by intravenously administering the powerful anesthetic propofol in the weeks before Jackson's June 25 death. The affidavit of LAPD Detective Orlando Martinez was included in a search warrant application filed last month in Houston, Texas, where Dr. Conrad Murray maintained an office and a storage unit. A copy of Martinez's affidavit, prepared last month, can be found below. Murray, reportedly the subject of a criminal probe stemming from Jackson's death, told investigators that he "felt that Jackson may have been forming an addiction to" propofol, and tried to "wean Jackson off the drug." The affidavit notes that Jackson "was very familiar with the drug and referred to it as his 'milk.'" The affidavit also quotes an L.A. coroner's official saying that preliminary toxicology results showed that "Jackson's cause of death was due to lethal levels of propofol." The coroner has classified Jackson's death a homicide, according to a law enforcement source cited today by the Associated Press, which reported that the ruling makes it "more likely" that criminal charges will be filed against the 56-year-old Murray."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
08-24-2009, 08:43 PM
OK so do they have a motive or is it just negligence?

Noir
08-25-2009, 03:33 AM
Dude you have gotta stop reading the Daily mail, seriously it's bad enough that people in britain read it, nevermind having an international audience.

chesswarsnow
08-25-2009, 07:12 AM
Sorry bout that,

OK so do they have a motive or is it just negligence?

1. Money.
2. And getting fired was motive.

Regards,
SurJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
08-25-2009, 07:14 AM
Sorry bout that,

Dude you have gotta stop reading the Daily mail, seriously it's bad enough that people in britain read it, nevermind having an international audience.

1. I didn't think I was.
2. Anyway, its just a story.
3. They can't be wrong on evrey story can they?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
08-25-2009, 07:29 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I didn't think I was.
2. Anyway, its just a story.
3. They can't be wrong on evrey story can they?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

well I guess it's not possible they're wrong about everything, however, would you not rather read from a well respected newspaper like the Guardian, where true stories are the rule, not the exception?

Monkeybone
08-25-2009, 09:14 AM
who really cares?

too bad we didn't the Public Option.

actsnoblemartin
08-25-2009, 01:40 PM
islam is a gutter religion, pure and simple