PDA

View Full Version : Senator Franken

moderate democrat
06-30-2009, 06:07 PM
It's been nearly seven hours since Normie threw in the towel, and...oddly enough... nobody here on "let'skisseachother'srepublicanasses".com has started a thread to lament the fact that the GOP is in such disarray that, for the first time in 30 years, the democrats have a filibuster-proof majority in the senate.

imagine that.

and just in time for the Sotomayor hearings!:dance:

have fun in the wilderness, losers.... I'll stop back in a few weeks to read some more of your incestuous whining! It's always good for a laugh.

actsnoblemartin
06-30-2009, 06:45 PM
gloating, ill add that to your long list of flaws

It's been nearly seven hours since Normie threw in the towel, and...oddly enough... nobody here on "let'skisseachother'srepublicanasses".com has started a thread to lament the fact that the GOP is in such disarray that, for the first time in 30 years, the democrats have a filibuster-proof majority in the senate.

imagine that.

have fun in the wilderness, losers.... I'll stop back in a few weeks to read some more of your incestuous whining! It's always good for a laugh.

moderate democrat
06-30-2009, 07:09 PM
gloating, ill add that to your long list of flaws

stupidity. I'll add that to your short list of humungous flaws.

moron

Mr. P
06-30-2009, 07:15 PM

imagine that.

Make it a month or two Virgil, no one will miss ya.

moderate democrat
06-30-2009, 08:14 PM
Make it a month or two Virgil, no one will miss ya.

the name is NOT Virgil...and I am sure that the circle jerks around the soda crackers will continue unabated no matter how long the interval between my visits may be.... what ELSE do you incestuous losers have to do here without anyone debating the alternative?

Like I said...I stop by once in a while just for the comic relief...

it's like a bunch of pimple-faced D&D dweebs from the 80's all grown up but still dweebs.

don't mind me... keep on "debating policy":laugh2:

Insein
06-30-2009, 09:43 PM
For Party and Power, eh MD? I'm glad you still have party above country. In fact by the way your party has been acting, I think country is near the bottom of the list of importance.

Lets hope we can survive these dark times ahead and remain the United States of America long enough to be able to repeal all the damage that has been done in what has only been 6 months.

red states rule
06-30-2009, 10:14 PM

imagine that.

I am sure Al will do for the US Senate what he did for Air America

Tell me MD, how are you enjoying the hope and change? How are you enjoying the increasing deficits, the soaring national debt, the sinking poll numbers for Obama, the government takeover of private companies, The health care "reform" bill that will not bu optional, the pending cap and trade bill that canadidate Obama said would make people's utility bills skyrocket?

Any comment or are you only interested in the power of your party, and not their "accomplishments"?

actsnoblemartin
07-01-2009, 01:56 AM
How much you wanna bet the people of this board like me better then you virgil

:poke:

stupidity. I'll add that to your short list of humungous flaws.

moron

Sitarro
07-01-2009, 03:46 AM
I'm sure all of you regressives are very proud of your new man/boy......... very impressive...... says so very much about your party of freaks.:laugh2:

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/Sitarro2009/assorted%20shots/al_franken_bunny_web.jpg

I'm surprised you didn't run this loser, at least use him for your poster boy.:eek:

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/Sitarro2009/assorted%20shots/michael_jackson.jpg

PostmodernProphet
07-01-2009, 06:18 AM
my condolences to the people of Minnesotta.....

Trigg
07-01-2009, 01:38 PM

imagine that.

How about who cares.

It's been leaning Franken's way since the election.

No one started a thread and no one is shouting fraud either. So much different than what we had to listen to after Bush won.

jimnyc
07-01-2009, 05:57 PM

imagine that.

the name is NOT Virgil...and I am sure that the circle jerks around the soda crackers will continue unabated no matter how long the interval between my visits may be.... what ELSE do you incestuous losers have to do here without anyone debating the alternative?

it's like a bunch of pimple-faced D&D dweebs from the 80's all grown up but still dweebs.

don't mind me... keep on "debating policy" :laugh2:

MD, I'm a bit saddened by your comments. While you may take issue with a handful of members on the board, I don't think it's quite fair to label the entire board in such a manner. I believe quite a few have remained neutral with feuds and have been courteous with you. Just as no one should paint republicans or democrats with the same brush over opinions, one should not label an entire board with such harmful comments because you are angry with a few.

glockmail
07-01-2009, 06:26 PM

imagine that.

have fun in the wilderness, losers.... I'll stop back in a few weeks to read some more of your incestuous whining! It's always good for a laugh. You Democrats have had a filibuster proof majority since January with the three stooges RINOs: Snowe, Spector and Collins. *shrug*

moderate democrat
07-01-2009, 07:48 PM
MD, I'm a bit saddened by your comments. While you may take issue with a handful of members on the board, I don't think it's quite fair to label the entire board in such a manner. I believe quite a few have remained neutral with feuds and have been courteous with you. Just as no one should paint republicans or democrats with the same brush over opinions, one should not label an entire board with such harmful comments because you are angry with a few.

I certainly would NEVER include you in any such gathering of dweebs... but after you, the list is pretty thin.

Trigg
07-01-2009, 08:04 PM
I certainly would NEVER include you in any such gathering of dweebs... but after you, the list is pretty thin.

Poor you,

Started a thread because no one was complaining about Franken and you still can't get anyone to take the bait.:laugh2:

Missileman
07-01-2009, 09:41 PM

Not nearly as thin as your moral fiber.

Kathianne
07-01-2009, 09:46 PM
How about who cares.

It's been leaning Franken's way since the election.

No one started a thread and no one is shouting fraud either. So much different than what we had to listen to after Bush won.

Well I can't rep you and we don't have the 'thank you' stuff. But let me say, "Thanks" you nailed this.

Kathianne
07-01-2009, 09:52 PM

Jim, your characterization of a 'handful' on the board, plays into the preacher's rationale. I'm sorry, just wrong. The issue is NOT and has never been Virgil, MFM, MD, or whatever handle you are allowing currently. It's been his comments, pronouncements, and condemnations of others. They were unjustified, unwarranted, and unearned. He fails every test of objectivity regarding anything in the political, religious, or social realms.

red states rule
07-02-2009, 06:54 AM

Tell me MD, how are you enjoying the hope and change? How are you enjoying the increasing deficits, the soaring national debt, the sinking poll numbers for Obama, the government takeover of private companies, The health care "reform" bill that will not bu optional, the pending cap and trade bill that canadidate Obama said would make people's utility bills skyrocket?

Any comment or are you only interested in the power of your party, and not their "accomplishments"?

***crickets chirping***

MD comes back, thumps his chest, and pounds his fist about the 60th Dem making it to the Senate - and yet ignores my direct questions about the "accomplishments" of Obama and the Dem run Congress

Please remember this MD, the last time the nation had a liberal Dem as President and 60 Dems in the Senate was during the economic boom days of Jimmy Carter

Looks like history is repeating itself. However I am sure you did not want "change" when you voted in the 1980 election

Abbey Marie
07-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Poor you,

Started a thread because no one was complaining about Franken and you still can't get anyone to take the bait.:laugh2:

http://users.telenet.be/honeybee1/basket.gif

Abbey Marie
07-02-2009, 07:37 AM
Jim, your characterization of a 'handful' on the board, plays into the preacher's rationale. I'm sorry, just wrong. The issue is NOT and has never been Virgil, MFM, MD, or whatever handle you are allowing currently. It's been his comments, pronouncements, and condemnations of others. They were unjustified, unwarranted, and unearned. He fails every test of objectivity regarding anything in the political, religious, or social realms.

I agree with your description of his comments, pronouncements and condemnations. I would just add death-wishes to the list.

red states rule
07-02-2009, 07:42 AM
I agree with your description of his comments, pronouncements and condemnations. I would just add death-wishes to the list.

Maybe that is why he has left again Abbey. I am 100% healthy, lost about 50 pounds, and never felt better

Damn, what a devastating blow to his hopes and dreams

Abbey Marie
07-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Maybe that is why he has left again Abbey. I am 100% healthy, lost about 50 pounds, and never felt better

Damn, what a devastating blow to his hopes and dreams

And what a great boost to the rest of us you are. :clap:

red states rule
07-02-2009, 07:55 AM
And what a great boost to the rest of us you are. :clap:

I know that Abbey - and like Jim posted on his birthday thread - I am also thankful for the friends I have made here

YOU are one of those friends, and I owe you alot

glockmail
07-02-2009, 08:40 AM
Let's not forget his homo-erotic and biker gang rape stories about other poster's children.

Yurt
07-02-2009, 09:21 AM

and just a couple of hours later he bashed this board on another site:

MAINEMAN: I actually spent some time on that "other board" and with the sole exception of the board owner, it is unquestionably populated by lemming-like conservatives who, even now, when there is absolutely NO liberal input at all, continue to pat one another on the back and bemoan how horrible all things liberal really are, and continue to delude themselves that they have EVER "debated policy". I stop in there every so often just for the laugh-fix.

that pretty shitty if you ask me....

red states rule
07-02-2009, 09:23 AM

and if Virgil is upset there is no liberal input here - why is he not posting here?

Yurt
07-02-2009, 10:17 AM
and if Virgil is upset there is no liberal input here - why is he not posting here?

good point...i don't know why moderate democrat/maineman/mfm made those comments at another board, especially after the board owner here had a nice talk with him about the board.

jimnyc
07-02-2009, 12:11 PM

Generally speaking, I don't know why any member here would trash talk the board elsewhere, unless of course they had a personal issue with me. I'm used to a handful of members trashing me at USMB, but that's because they are banned members from one of the boards I owned. I don't think any issues here should carry over to other boards, but to trash the board as a whole and mock the name of the board, I take as a personal insult.

Anyone from any political affiliation are welcome here. Very few liberals have been banned or have had moderation taken against them, and I work hard to ensure all moderation is fair. Why more join or why some leave is beyond me. My guess is that the majority (note: not all) have had their asses handed to them in legit debates and prefer a site where they can have support from their liberal peers. In other words, hypocritical to mock this board because of the amount of conservatives when those doing the mocking retreat to boards full of mostly liberals.

chloe
07-02-2009, 12:21 PM
I think he should come back loaded with some liberal pals to spice up this board. I enjoy reading the banter between Liberals & Conservatives, it is my online "law & order" series, although Im not sure any issue gets resolved it is still fun to watch. I even have favorite characters/posters I enjoy watching and reading there antics....he he:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
07-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Sweet avi, Chloe. :beer:

Gaffer
07-02-2009, 12:47 PM
I think he should come back loaded with some liberal pals to spice up this board. I enjoy reading the banter between Liberals & Conservatives, it is my online "law & order" series, although Im not sure any issue gets resolved it is still fun to watch. I even have favorite characters/posters I enjoy watching and reading there antics....he he:laugh2:

He's done that before. He and a few friends come on here and trash people personally, call it debating, then run off to another board to pat themselves on the back. He's a low life piece of shit who is one day going to be visited by karma, and he ain't gonna like it.

Kathianne
07-02-2009, 12:50 PM
He's done that before. He and a few friends come on here and trash people personally, call it debating, then run off to another board to pat themselves on the back. He's a low life piece of shit who is one day going to be visited by karma, and he ain't gonna like it.

Hmmm, can't remember ever disagreeing with you before. MFM doesn't have any friends. Even on other boards, where liberals predominate, they don't seem to like him. I've never been able to figure that out. :laugh2:

Yurt
07-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Generally speaking, I don't know why any member here would trash talk the board elsewhere, unless of course they had a personal issue with me. I'm used to a handful of members trashing me at USMB, but that's because they are banned members from one of the boards I owned. I don't think any issues here should carry over to other boards, but to trash the board as a whole and mock the name of the board, I take as a personal insult.

Anyone from any political affiliation are welcome here. Very few liberals have been banned or have had moderation taken against them, and I work hard to ensure all moderation is fair. Why more join or why some leave is beyond me. My guess is that the majority (note: not all) have had their asses handed to them in legit debates and prefer a site where they can have support from their liberal peers. In other words, hypocritical to mock this board because of the amount of conservatives when those doing the mocking retreat to boards full of mostly liberals.

you have one of the most welcoming boards around....not only you, but the majority of posters. some people are just scum, they tell you one thing to your face and another the minute you turn around.

what is really comical, is making that post as "maineman" on another board, "moderate democrat" just outed himself as manfrommaine :laugh2:

chloe
07-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Sweet avi, Chloe. :beer:

Thanks I have 3 cats myself:cool:

Jeff
07-02-2009, 06:06 PM

All this from a man who CLAIMS he had a career in the Navy, Bull shit, claims he is a preacher, more bull shit,and the worst is he calls himself a man, LMAO, that is the biggest bunch of shit I have ever heard

Hiding behind a screen doesn't make ya tuff, If your tuff enough to wish death, wish minor children raped, talk about other members and there children,sending pms on how you will sexually attack anothers wife, then you damn well ought to be tuff enough to meet face to face, he isn't , his entire life is a fuckin lie,

He is a joke, enough said

Gaffer
07-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Hmmm, can't remember ever disagreeing with you before. MFM doesn't have any friends. Even on other boards, where liberals predominate, they don't seem to like him. I've never been able to figure that out. :laugh2:

I agree, "friends" is a misstatement on my part. I stand corrected. I should have referred to them as other followers of the dark lord and paid flunkies.

red states rule
07-03-2009, 06:01 AM

don't mind me... keep on "debating policy":laugh2:

Hey Virgil, I saw this on the "other board" and thanks for admiting your true identity (as if there was any question)

Originally Posted by maineman
I actually spent some time on that "other board" and with the sole exception of the board owner, it is unquestionably populated by lemming-like conservatives who, even now, when there is absolutely NO liberal input at all, continue to pat one another on the back and bemoan how horrible all things liberal really are, and continue to delude themselves that they have EVER "debated policy". I stop in there every so often just for the laugh-fix.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=461597&postcount=95

red states rule
07-03-2009, 06:03 AM
I agree, "friends" is a misstatement on my part. I stand corrected. I should have referred to them as other followers of the dark lord and paid flunkies.

Hey no biggie Gaffer. In the case of Virgil, when he attends church social, family reunions, or other type of events - Virgil is always the person taking the pictures.

The other people in attendance want it that way so Virgil is never in the pictures

red states rule
07-03-2009, 09:22 AM
and let's see how Virgil talked to Jim after a 7 day ban he got when he called female members here the "C" word

Originally Posted by manfrommaine
my point was that gender on the internet is a mythical construct. Nobody is for certain to be any gender, are they? and "women" who "hide" behind the gender that they portray themselves to be just so that they can avoid harsh treatment because of some illogical sense of chivalry, all the while being perfectly content to attack someone else's integrity and honesty and patriotism are gaining a preferential treatment they might not deserve. If I had come onto this site for the first time and proclaimed that I was a "woman" from maine, would you have been banning all those "men" on here who routinely insult me? I certainly doubt it.

And here I am back from my week's suspension, and, just as martin has pointed out, you IMMEDIATELY call my a liar, a scumbag and a fraud. One might begin to think that you don't like me jimbo! And if you really don't want me around, just ban me forever...then this mutual admiration society of conservatives would run much smoother, no doubt!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=308059&postcount=71

and this one

Originally Posted by manfrommaine
are you really suggesting that doubting someone's gender is anything MORE offensive than, say, doubting the fact that I have a DD214 that says I was in the Navy from '68 to '93? YOU call me a LIAR all the time... you call me a fake preacher all the time... you claim I did not serve.. all the fucking tiime...and I have told you repeatedly that I find that more despicable than any name you could possibly call me, but you continue to call me that ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!! Steph and Kathianne call my integrity into question all the time.... NOBODY ever bans them for any of that... but YOUR IMMODERATE moderators ban ME for three days for the fucking crime of using one of the emoticons that you yourself provide! Fair and balanced, my ass.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=308269&postcount=79

chloe
07-03-2009, 02:22 PM
It sounds like he feels the board is one sided, which is how I feel liberal america is behaving with all this "change" going on right now. Perhaps if he can gain any insight from his experience here it should be that while he feels frustrated at a message board that is mostly conservative the offline liberal experience impacts everyone so much more and the frustration for more conservative voters in having to deal with those decisions made by the liberals in office creates a very big division in which this board allows the conservative voter a safe haven to air out the frustration over the current administration.

red states rule
07-03-2009, 09:24 PM
It sounds like he feels the board is one sided, which is how I feel liberal america is behaving with all this "change" going on right now. Perhaps if he can gain any insight from his experience here it should be that while he feels frustrated at a message board that is mostly conservative the offline liberal experience impacts everyone so much more and the frustration for more conservative voters in having to deal with those decisions made by the liberals in office creates a very big division in which this board allows the conservative voter a safe haven to air out the frustration over the current administration.

You see Virgil is NOT interested in a debate. He is only interested in smearing, insulting, whining, and of course lying. There are many of these similar posts you can read - I will PM you some of Virgil's Greatest Hits and you will see for yourself the type of "man" he realy is

No wonder he has earned the lowest neg rep of all the members. he has worked very hard to earn every one of those neg points

Yurt
07-03-2009, 10:20 PM
don't worry, manfrommaine/maineman/moderate democrat just PM'd about my comments in this thread......

i give the floor to moderate democrat....here you go:

explain how your posts here somehow match nearly verbatim with some poster named maineman at another board...

have at it...explain how you do not lie, that you have never admitted to anyone that you are the same poster as manfrommaine.....

it is all open....show us all what a liar i am.....

red states rule
07-03-2009, 10:25 PM
don't worry, manfrommaine/maineman/moderate democrat just PM'd about my comments in this thread......

explain how your posts here somehow match nearly verbatim with some poster named maineman at another board...

have at it...explain how you do not lie, that you have never admitted to anyone that you are the same poster as manfrommaine.....

I agvce him the floor to defend Obama'solicies and explain why he supports them. So far only the sound of crickets chirping is all that can be heard

Yet he whines how there are no liberal voices here

BTW Virgil, I have to do this in public since you turned off your PM's. If you want to rep someone you must have some rep power to do so. I saw you tried to rep me but all I got was a grey square and no change to my rep.

I hope this explaines why you did not see a change

I also hope this clears up any questions you may have had about the rep system and how it works, and will help you in determining who to rep and when

If I can be any further help to you, feel free to ask me for help at any time

red states rule
07-04-2009, 10:41 AM

imagine that.

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/152825.jpg

Yurt
07-04-2009, 02:12 PM

come on MD....don't be wuss and prove your case only in those weak PM's you keep sending me....

moderate democrat
07-04-2009, 06:40 PM
come on MD....don't be wuss and prove your case only in those weak PM's you keep sending me....

as I said in my PM's... coincidence is proof of nothing.

why do YOU feel the need to continue to insult my deceased father in YOUR insulting PM's?

that is really pretty pathetic of you.

Yurt
07-04-2009, 07:26 PM
as I said in my PM's... coincidence is proof of nothing.

why do YOU feel the need to continue to insult my deceased father in YOUR insulting PM's?

that is really pretty pathetic of you.

you're the one who continually uses your dead father to insult me, you continually tell me how much better of an attorney you dad was and how i will never be like him....gee what a coincidence, both you and mfm have dead father's and both who were attorneys...wow, just wow...and what a "coincidence" that maineman gets banned at another board for posting personal information and lo and behold you come to this board and call me by the same exact name....wow, just wow

why don't you try being honest for once in your life

happy 4th of july

Yurt
07-04-2009, 07:32 PM
why don't you tell us how you knew the personal information of that person? how is you and maineman both knew that person's name?

moderate democrat
07-04-2009, 07:36 PM
why don't you tell us how you knew the personal information of that person? how is you and maineman both knew that person's name?

knew WHAT person's name?

Jeff
07-04-2009, 07:42 PM

When I was using his church for a avatar he complained to admin here and sent me a pm as mm, telling me he wouldn't speak to me till I took it off the other board, I posted the pm, lol, He was busted then and wow, he is still Virgil, lol

Virgil the Masked Preacher
lol

moderate democrat
07-04-2009, 07:45 PM
When I was using his church for a avatar he complained to admin here and sent me a pm as mm, telling me he wouldn't speak to me till I took it off the other board, I posted the pm, lol, He was busted then and wow, he is still Virgil, lol

Virgil the Masked Preacher
lol

I am curious... on some other board, you posted a photograph... and some other fellow complained about that photograph on THAT board.... and that implicates ME how????? :laugh2:

Jeff
07-04-2009, 07:52 PM
I am curious... on some other board, you posted a photograph... and some other fellow complained about that photograph on THAT board.... and that implicates ME how????? :laugh2:

LOL, maineman I mean MD ooo hell Virgil lets try this a bit slower

I used the same church(yours) as a avatar on here and JPP, You sent me a pm under maineman that I very nicely posted here, telling me you would not speak to me no more until I removed YOUR church from my avatar, then low and behold I get a pm from the admin here telling me MD is complaining that I have his church up as my avatar

moderate democrat
07-04-2009, 07:54 PM
LOL, maineman I mean MD ooo hell Virgil lets try this a bit slower

I used the same church(yours) as a avatar on here and JPP, You sent me a pm under maineman that I very nicely posted here, telling me you would not speak to me no more until I removed YOUR church from my avatar, then low and behold I get a pm from the admin here telling me MD is complaining that I have his church up as my avatar

I never complained about any of your avatars here...

and why would you want to have a picture of a church of some guy you don't even like as your avatar anyway?

that seems totally ridiculous to me.

Jeff
07-04-2009, 07:56 PM
I never complained about any of your avatars here...

and why would you want to have a picture of a church of some guy you don't even like as your avatar anyway?

that seems totally ridiculous to me.

To watch him lie, LOL

Just as he is doing now

OOOO and you did complain, lol

Someday I will show ya the proof there also

moderate democrat
07-04-2009, 08:00 PM
To watch him lie, LOL

Just as he is doing now

OOOO and you did complain, lol

Someday I will show ya the proof there also

somehwere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly

birds fly over the rainbow, why, then oh why, can't I? :lol:

Jeff
07-04-2009, 08:03 PM
somehwere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly

birds fly over the rainbow, why, then oh why, can't I? :lol:

You posted your lovely wife is at your side, does she approve of you being a liar?

Yurt
07-04-2009, 08:15 PM
whats funny is that mfm actually believes people believe his lies....

have a great 4th all...

moderate democrat
07-04-2009, 08:20 PM

have a great 4th all...

you are quite wrong.

I really don't care whether anyone "believes" me at all.

it's the internet... and you all are a bunch of internet conservative dweebs...

why in the WORLD would I care if any of you "believe" me or not???:lol:

Jeff
07-04-2009, 08:23 PM

have a great 4th all...

You have a great one also Yurt

Jeff
07-04-2009, 08:26 PM
you are quite wrong.

I really don't care whether anyone "believes" me at all.

it's the internet... and you all are a bunch of internet conservative dweebs...

why in the WORLD would I care if any of you "believe" me or not???:lol:

So in other words it is OK to lie on the net, I hear ya, Damn sure wish I was a parishioner at your church, But most aren't like me, HMMMMMMM wonder how many would really like to know there Preacher feels it is OK to lie period, whether on the net or in person?? But I guess that is the liberal way.

red states rule
07-05-2009, 05:58 AM

***crickets still chirping****

Seems to me MD is like his party leaders. He whines about a problem, demands a solution, yet does nothing on his own to solve the problem

Like elected Dems, MD does NOT want the "problem" solved, but wants to be able to keep whining about the problem and use it in his daily talking points about how he is a victim here and continue to play the role of the abused liberal on a conservative board

actsnoblemartin
07-05-2009, 06:00 AM
wonderfully said :clap:

***crickets still chirping****

Seems to me MD is like his party leaders. He whines about a problem, demands a solution, yet does nothing on his own to solve the problem

Like elected Dems, MD does NOT want the "problem" solved, but wants to be able to keep whining about the problem and use it in his daily talking points about how he is a victim here and continue to play the role of the abused liberal on a conservative board

actsnoblemartin
07-05-2009, 06:01 AM
the dems are like masterbation, feels good, but nothing comes of it.

jackass
07-05-2009, 12:00 PM
the dems are like masterbation, feels good, but nothing comes of it.

UUhhhh you must be doing it wrong!!! :laugh2:

Jeff
07-05-2009, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE=jackass;373600]UUhhhh you must be doing it wrong!!! :laugh2:[/QUOTE

LMAO

I thought the same thing, but didn't want to explain, lol

emmett
07-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Dear Senator Franken,

I want to take this opportunity to congradulate you on your overwhelming victory in the Minnesota Senate race. It makes me proud to know that our system works the way it does and that we can get the results we need to produce a filabuster proof Senate.

In America i think it is crucial to have liberal comedians in the US Senate. Now even though you have never actually told a funny joke I am supprtive of you making the claim that you are a professional comedian. I also admire the way you were able to align yourself with folks powerful enough to erase thousands of Conservative votes. This demonstrates your clear ability to overcome incredible odds and I admire that. Norm Coleman was clearly the winner of that race and somehow you have pulled it off and will be seated as a US Senator.

Who needs the absentee ballots of US soldiers anyhow? You never cared about those fuckers anyway. I especially admire your mentioning that the ballot of a dead soldier should not be counted.

Again Mr. Franken......you go boy, now get up there and vote for anything our dicktater suggests. You are playing such a pivotal role in our government now and we are counting on you not to screw things up by offering dissenting opinions or thinking for yourself. That is the problem with our country in the past, too many people trying to think for themselves. It isn't good for the common good if you know what I mean.

red states rule
07-09-2009, 06:09 AM
and MD (i.e Virgil) has abandoned his own thread :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
07-09-2009, 07:18 AM
well you see virgil is exercising the class, dignity and respect he shows all threads

:lol:

and MD (i.e Virgil) has abandoned his own thread :laugh2:

emmett
07-09-2009, 09:42 PM
well you see virgil is exercising the class, dignity and respect he shows all threads

:lol:

(whistle blows indicating infraction)

Piling on Martin.....10 yards!:laugh2: