PDA

View Full Version : Even Rachel Maddow is sayin' WTH on this one..

-Cp
07-01-2009, 06:55 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6-4wPVwNEM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6-4wPVwNEM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Trigg
07-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Color me completely shocked.

He's going to do the same thing that Bush did with the Gitmo prisoners.

Wonder what gabby and psycho will think about their great leader.

Not only is he continuing the war on terror and continuing his policies and expanding on them, now he's going to have prolonged detention for something they might do.

At least Bush caught the people red handed when they were arrested.

Silver
07-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Quite a stunning piece from the former lesbian queen of Air America...

Oberman will have to make her the "worest person on earth" for this anti Obama rant.....

chloe
07-01-2009, 10:25 PM
she better watch out she may get a cancelled show soon....everyone knows Obama is no friend to the Gay community. His allegiance is to his Ego and that is it.

07-02-2009, 11:09 AM
What's funny is she is actually stunned.

I mean it cant be because common sense says its a good idea to keep our enemies from being out and allowing them to attack us again. It cant be because anyone who isnt suicidal realizes that releasing people who want to kill you is stupid.

There is a reason law and war dont coincide. There is no way war can be legalized. It's just impossible. The very nature of war dictates that we cant have laws governing it.

Sitarro
07-03-2009, 09:55 AM
What's funny is she is actually stunned.

I mean it cant be because common sense says its a good idea to keep our enemies from being out and allowing them to attack us again. It cant be because anyone who isnt suicidal realizes that releasing people who want to kill you is stupid.

There is a reason law and war dont coincide. There is no way war can be legalized. It's just impossible. The very nature of war dictates that we cant have laws governing it.

No shit! This obnoxious semi-female version of Keithy Olberfuror is extremely hard to watch let alone listen to. She wants to be a man so bad she can't stand it. Maybe she could set up a deal on Michael "King Of Pop" Jackson's slightly used body part, she could have his plastic surgeon do the work.:eek::laugh2:I'm sure that sick ass family of his will sell anything, talk to daddy Jackson, he got shut out of the will.

There's no doubt who wears the strap-on in it's relationships. Hey Gabby, you're a ballbuster, I'm sure you have someone close to you that doesn't have a use for his "parts", maybe you could get some cash and a new relationship from Rachel, that is if it can't work out a deal with the Jacksons..:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

crin63
09-15-2009, 10:06 AM
WOW! PMS-NBC actually did something that resembles journalism. Thats absolutely amazing.

emmett
09-15-2009, 10:30 AM
.....(Emmett just sits staring at screen in disbelief)......

namvet
09-15-2009, 05:19 PM
a crack in the liberal MSM ?????:lol: maybe she's been watching to much Glen Beck :laugh2: overbite's probably at a gun store !!!!