PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Victim Tour Begins

red states rule
07-02-2009, 07:19 AM
Now the Dems will begin their usual ploy to push their agenda - this time a women with cancer who does not have ins

The staged event, aimed at the gullible masses - and pushed by the liberal meida - was set up to tug at your heartstrings and wallet

The message is, America is so cold hearted and if we only pay a little more in taxes, people like this women would possibly be cured

BTW, Ms Smith is a volunteer for the political arm of the President's Democratic National Committee Organizing for America.

Obama's hug: 'Exhibit A' for reform

The president's senior adviser and friend, Valerie Jarrett, insisted that President Barack Obama had no idea what questions were coming his way today.

""I want to emphasize that the president has not seen the questions ahead of time, absolutely not," Jarrett said at a "town-hall'' styled forum on healthcare reform today at the Annandale, Va., campus of Northern Virginia Community College.

The president's staff chose the questions - the first from a woman with her hand up and aides pointing at her.
Debby Smith, 53, of Appalachia, Va., was fighting tears as she told the president of suffering from renal cell carcinoma in 1998. The tumor was treated with radiation, but she was no longer able to work and has no health coverage now.

"Now I have a new tumor," said Smith, explaining that she cannot get treatment, cannot get disability from Social Security, cannot get Medicaid, has dependent kids at home.

The president listened, gazing at Smith with a slightly
furrowed brow.

"Come on over here," Obama told her.

The woman made her way from the seats and to his side, the president hugged her and promised to seek information to help her. Hugging the woman, Obama called her the "perfect example'' of why healthcare reform is necessary.

"You are Exhibit A.''
http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2009/07/obamas_hug_exhibit_a_for_refor.html

chesswarsnow
07-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. This kind of story this women is going through, is very common now.
2. Its been a fact for a generation now.
3. Some fourty five years.
4. Its infact a crime against humanity.
5. Middle Class People Getting Ruined Isn't Pretty.
6. Better to be poor, or a illegal alein in America these days, or old.
7. If this doesn't get fixed, and the Public Option doesn't happen, I may as well leave the country, in order to protect what little I have.
8. Even having insurance can't protect you 100%.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
07-02-2009, 07:59 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. This kind of story this women is going through, is very common now.
2. Its been a fact for a generation now.
3. Some fourty five years.
4. Its infact a crime against humanity.
5. Middle Class People Getting Ruined Isn't Pretty.
6. Better to be poor, or a illegal alein in America these days, or old.
7. If this doesn't get fixed, and the Public Option doesn't happen, I may as well leave the country, in order to protect what little I have.
8. Even having insurance can't protect you 100%.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

James, one little fact gets in the way of your sob story

She says she is UNEMPLOYED. That means her income is ZERO

Seems that would qualify her for MEDICADE - a government program that already exists

If you want to leave try the UK or Canada where they have "free" government run healthcare. Just don't get really sick or you may have no place to go if the US gets Obamacare

chesswarsnow
07-02-2009, 08:08 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Its a fact millions of people have gone broke due a illness.
2. I wonder who keeps those facts?
3. If these facts would be published, then that would end debate once and for all.
4. Being ruined by the medical industy has been going on for who knows how long.
5. As long as its been unaffordable, which I calulate 50 years ago.
6. You keep going on about *The Quality* of care.
7. I think *Quality of Care* will increase not decrease, with the, *Public Option*.
8. Its coming old buddy, you just need to get used to the idea.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
07-02-2009, 08:12 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Its a fact millions of people have gone broke due a illness.
2. I wonder who keeps those facts?
3. If these facts would be published, then that would end debate once and for all.
4. Being ruined by the medical industy has been going on for who knows how long.
5. As long as its been unaffordable, which I calulate 50 years ago.
6. You keep going on about *The Quality* of care.
7. I think *Quality of Care* will increase not decrease, with the, *Public Option*.
8. Its coming old buddy, you just need to get used to the idea.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

James, she is NO INCOME. She, like millions of others, decided not apply for the existing government programs

Talk about going broke - I posted a link showing where US Treasury reciets are DOWN 25%

How the hell will Obama dn the Dems pay for this?

Keep falling for the sob stories. It is people like you Obama will depend on to push this insane program thru, ruin our healthcare system, and ration healthcare to those the government deems is not cost efficient

Monkeybone
07-02-2009, 08:30 AM
if they are going to do the cost effective thing, then I wonder how cancer pts will be treated, because I know that chemo and radiation ain't cheap.

Or we will be like England, and by the time they say ok, we weill treat it, you have it bad.

red states rule
07-02-2009, 08:34 AM
if they are going to do the cost effective thing, then I wonder how cancer pts will be treated, because I know that chemo and radiation ain't cheap.

Or we will be like England, and by the time they say ok, we weill treat it, you have it bad.

As a Stage Three colon cancer survivor - we will all be on a waiting list for treatment

As what happens when government gets involved, we will then be told what we can eat, how much we can weigh, and what we can drink. The government will make it clear if we do not live our lives in a manner which they deem acceptable, there will be no "free" treatments provided

However, if the person is too old, they will be told the "free" treatments are not cost effective

Yurt
07-02-2009, 09:23 AM
tell me that didn't look like a religious convention, obama looked and acted exactly like a preacher

red states rule
07-02-2009, 09:25 AM
tell me that didn't look like a religious convention, obama looked and acted exactly like a preacher

It was staged, the questions were preselected, and the victim was handpicked to tell her tale of woe

Joe Steel
07-02-2009, 03:00 PM
James, one little fact gets in the way of your sob story

She says she is UNEMPLOYED. That means her income is ZERO

Seems that would qualify her for MEDICADE - a government program that already exists

From the article you cited:

"Now I have a new tumor," said Smith, explaining that she cannot get treatment, cannot get disability from Social Security, cannot get Medicaid, has dependent kids at home.

chesswarsnow
07-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But she might have a little to much money stashed away for a rainy day.
2. Come back when your broke, then you can get medicaid/medicare.
3. Perhaps when you flat broke and busted, then and only then will you be able to get on disability.
4. Yeah its real fair, first have nothing, then you can get some help.
5. Thats injustice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
07-03-2009, 06:21 AM
From the article you cited:

With no income how can that be? Dems renetly passed the SCHIP bill increasing the eligiblity level to a family of four earning nearly $80,000? I suspect she is lying, or a plant- or both

red states rule
07-03-2009, 06:22 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But she might have a little to much money stashed away for a rainy day.
2. Come back when your broke, then you can get medicaid/medicare.
3. Perhaps when you flat broke and busted, then and only then will you be able to get on disability.
4. Yeah its real fair, first have nothing, then you can get some help.
5. Thats injustice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

WE are the ones going broke by being forced to finance this BS. Again, you have your hand out wanting your "free" healthcare - as a gowing tiny minority pays the bill

The money is running out and there wil be none to pay for your "free" healthcare James. Face it - you may have to pay for your own healthcare plan

chesswarsnow
07-03-2009, 08:09 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I will see *The Public Option*.
2. And if all the insurance companies stop selling health insurance, they still have hundreds of other things they can write insurance on.
3. It may even may their rates better for you, more competitive.
4. Saving you money.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
07-03-2009, 08:13 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I will see *The Public Option*.
2. And if all the insurance companies stop selling health insurance, they still have hundreds of other things they can write insurance on.
3. It may even may their rates better for you, more competitive.
4. Saving you money.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So one again you are saying the US government can do nothing cheaper and more efficently then the private sector?

You are dreaming James, and your desire for "free" healthcare is overtaking your common sense

It has been shown that Obamacare WILL ration healhcare, and now the government will FORCE you to take their plan or fine you for it

This administration is not about helping the American people. This administration wants to OWN the American people.

Yurt
07-03-2009, 10:22 PM
It was staged, the questions were preselected, and the victim was handpicked to tell her tale of woe

no wonder the preacher virgil likes obama.....two peas in a pod

red states rule
07-03-2009, 10:28 PM
no wonder the preacher virgil likes obama.....two peas in a pod

They both can put on a side show, and have the crowd fall for their snake oil presentation

Afterwards, when they are off stage they both laugh and think "Damn I am so good - and those people are so stupid"

actsnoblemartin
07-04-2009, 12:44 AM
obama is the most dangerous kind of leader, he is charismatic.

People would murder for him, if told too