PDA

View Full Version : Oscar-winning actor Karl Malden dies at 97

chloe
07-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Karl Malden played everything from priests to generals, villains to song-and-dance men over the course of a career that began in the late 1940s.
The 97-year-old Oscar winner died of natural causes Wednesday at his home in Brentwood, Calif., surrounded by family including wife Mona. The couple celebrated their 70th anniversary in December.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2009-07-01-malden-obit_N.htm?csp=34

circle of 3 complete again.....

kung fu

ed

farrah

michael jackson

billy mays

karl malden

:coffee:

07-02-2009, 11:01 AM
No one cares. the King of Pop died... no one else is significant... Atleast in the eyes of the media.

I hope Karl's family is alright.

chloe
07-02-2009, 11:52 AM
That's true, I keep wondering if as they investigate MJ's death they might find more pedo info on him. Karl Malden was not that famous nobody remembers the streets of san francisco, I only know of him because my 1st ex husband used to say I have a Karl Malden Nose.....he he:lol:

Abbey Marie
07-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Karl Malden played everything from priests to generals, villains to song-and-dance men over the course of a career that began in the late 1940s.
The 97-year-old Oscar winner died of natural causes Wednesday at his home in Brentwood, Calif., surrounded by family including wife Mona. The couple celebrated their 70th anniversary in December.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2009-07-01-malden-obit_N.htm?csp=34

Interesting how differently (read: normally) the older Hollywwod generation dies, from the succeeding generations. Good clean living...

07-02-2009, 04:13 PM
That's true, I keep wondering if as they investigate MJ's death they might find more pedo info on him. Karl Malden was not that famous nobody remembers the streets of san francisco, I only know of him because my 1st ex husband used to say I have a Karl Malden Nose.....he he:lol:

1st ex husband? How many ex husbands do you have??:-p

(You dont have to answer that).

chloe
07-02-2009, 04:15 PM
1st ex husband? How many ex husbands do you have??:-p

(You dont have to answer that).

2, I was 16 the first time I got married, it was a vegas wedding.