PDA

View Full Version : Helen Thomas Goes Ballistic On Gibbs

Kathianne
07-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Makes me nervous when I agree with her:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fh5vzOAEQ-A&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fh5vzOAEQ-A&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chloe
07-02-2009, 11:59 AM
ha ha both Helen and Chip hammered away at him. Why do they have to email there questions for a public meeting ? Seems like tight control of the media. Nice find Kathianne.

Kathianne
07-02-2009, 12:30 PM
ha ha both Helen and Chip hammered away at him. Why do they have to email there questions for a public meeting ? Seems like tight control of the media. Nice find Kathianne.

Indeed. For the first time ever, I fear for the country surviving as we've known it. I'm not speaking just economically.

Monkeybone
07-02-2009, 12:30 PM
I like how he kept trying to defelct by asking if they had emailed their questions.

also, he starts to act like they are stupid and do that little giggle anytime he doesn't like what he is being asked or the reporter won't just let him give a lame answer I've noticed.

Kathianne
07-02-2009, 12:32 PM
I like how he kept trying to defelct by asking if they had emailed their questions.

also, he starts to act like they are stupid and do that little giggle anytime he doesn't like what he is being asked or the reporter won't just let him give a lame answer I've noticed.

Indeed. It's like he's 'outing' them, for being part of what they are accusing the WH of doing, refusing to actually address their concerns. I'm just hoping that they really will be pissed. The only thing worse than a woman scorned, is a journalist mocked. Ask Gary Hart.

Silver
07-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Is the liberal media finally waking up...??

Rachel Maddow, Helen Thomas and Chip Reid, etc....

WTHell....normally faithful Obamabots and Democrat boot lickers for years and they are even questioning this nutjobs administration....
The lies are becoming to obvious, and in your face even to the them....astounding....

Monkeybone
07-02-2009, 01:02 PM
that's what happens when you are used to a free pass and then suddenly you don't

Insein
07-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Geez. Even Steponopolous was a better mouthpiece. This guy is a joke. He looks like a middle schooler trying to talk his way out of detention.

Kathianne
07-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Geez. Even Steponopolous was a better mouthpiece. This guy is a joke. He looks like a middle schooler trying to talk his way out of detention.

He may be what the RNC hoped for, problem is, they are imploding during his reign.