PDA

View Full Version : Forced Home Energy Audits coming to you!

red states rule
07-03-2009, 07:15 AM
More from the hope and change file

Wait till you try to sell your house!!!

Clean Energy and Security Act brings auditors into your home

H.R. 2454 is a 1400-page promise to audit every aspect of your home and life under the guise of creating jobs, clean energy and a sustainable world. However, before we get into the bill lets examine the way it’s been handled.
The secrecy of the bill and the speed of which the legislation is being railroaded is quite alarming. The last two times I’ve seen this was with the Patriot Act and TARP legislation.

Congressman Ron Paul told the Washington Times that no one was allowed to read the Patriot Act, and for that, we received one of the most anti-American legislations we’ve ever seen. Complete with secret arrests, indefinite detentions and forced DNA collection from “suspected terrorists.”
TARP had similar shenanigans, it was rushed through the house, no one could read it and threats of Marshal Law were made. Rep. Brad Sherman tells us in the clip what happened behind closed doors.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaG9d_4zij8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaG9d_4zij8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Senator James Inhofe later revealed on a Tulsa Talk Show the US Secretary of the Treasury Henry Paulson was behind the Martial Law threat. The bill passed and TARP and other bailout schemes are currently at $13.9 trillion. It promised jobs, growth and economic recovery. Unemployment rates continue to sky rocket and most economists will tell you we are already in a depression.

There are several problems with this bill, however I’ll only address the first two, as the third is self-explanatory;

1) The bill makes the assumption that man-made climate change is undisputed and widely accepted as fact.
2) The bill unleashes bureaucrats to audit and judge your lifestyle.
3) The bill will drive the last remaining manufacturing jobs out of the country to unregulated countries.

http://www.examiner.com/x-14613-Kansas-City-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Clean-Energy-and-Security-Act-brings-auditors-into-your-home

chloe
07-03-2009, 07:50 AM
ridiculas:eek:

red states rule
07-03-2009, 07:52 AM
ridiculas:eek:

IS anyone see a trend here? Forced home inspections. Forced Obamacare. Car companies forced into government ownership

Dems are out to try and control every aspect of our lives as possible

It's funny how libs scream and throw temper tantrums over wiretaping suspected enemies but are OK with all the above

Binky
07-07-2009, 05:15 PM
What I see is a country where the citizens have lost all rights. One where we are to do as we are told. To keep our mouths shut, and not question anything.

I have the feeling, that eventually, we are all going to be forced to put in video cameras in our homes, as well, so the gov't can keep an eye on what we're doing while at home. Could be we won't have any say in what type of job we'll have. Only that we must work wherever we're told to.

One where the gov't has total control.

Jesus, my chest fills tight just thinking about this.

glockmail
07-07-2009, 06:20 PM
No doubt Algore's house will be exempt.

red states rule
07-08-2009, 04:49 AM
No doubt Algore's house will be exempt.

It is an attempt to by-pass the state laws against eminent domain. Taking of property by the government without just compensation.

Nothing in the constitution allows congress to do this, but that has not prevented Reid and Pelosi before