PDA

View Full Version : Happy Dependence Day to All You Liberals And RINO's Out There.

red states rule
07-03-2009, 09:26 AM
While most of America is celebrating our Independence Day, I thought it only fitting to include Liberals and RINO's that wish to be Wards of The State and wish them a Happy Dependence Day.

They are the ones who gave us the Era of Obama, and all that hope and change that is spreading across the US

Mr. P
07-03-2009, 09:35 AM
A friend of mine said the other day she was not going to celebrate Independence Day because we're NOT. Me, I have half a notion to fly my flag upside down.

red states rule
07-03-2009, 09:39 AM
A friend of mine said the other day she was not going to celebrate Independence Day because we're NOT. Me, I have half a notion to fly my flag upside down.

It is not looking good Mr P. With all the hope and change we have had in only 6 moths - I shudder what the country will be like by Christmas

Have a great Independence Day - and thank you for your service. It is because of men and women like you I enjoy the freedom I have (and still have even under Obama and the Dems)

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_070209/content/01125106.Par.4584.ImageFile.jpg

Abbey Marie
07-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Imagine what our Founding Fathers would think of all this...

stephanie
07-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Imagine what our Founding Fathers would think of all this...

Not just them, but all the Military men and Women who sacrificed their lives for our Freedom...I'm especially sad for them..:salute:

red states rule
07-03-2009, 09:29 PM
With the enormous spending and power-grabbing policies being crammed through, I think "Dependence Day" is pretty much spot on

The supporters of these programs, with their, "We won, deal with it" mentality can't be honsetly weighing the costs to them, the country and their children

Obama said he wanted to change the way the world viewed the United States, well that's one campaign promise he is keeping

The world is looking at us, and LAUGHING.

gabosaurus
07-04-2009, 07:26 PM
While most of America is celebrating our Independence Day, I thought it only fitting to include Liberals and RINO's that wish to be Wards of The State and wish them a Happy Dependence Day.

They are the ones who gave us the Era of Obama, and all that hope and change that is spreading across the US

Even on holidays, I can count on RSR to be an ignorant pain in the butt.

Yurt
07-04-2009, 07:27 PM
happy 4th

red states rule
07-05-2009, 05:54 AM
Even on holidays, I can count on RSR to be an ignorant pain in the butt.

and on holidays, weekdays, and weekends - we can counr on you to contribute zero to any given thread

Happy Dependence day Gabby as your party tries to turn America into a nanny state

Joe Steel
07-05-2009, 06:35 AM

American Independence meant establishing a strong central American government rather than remaining controlled by a strong central British government. It wasn't meant to establish a state of anarchy. Obama, for all his flaws, remains true to our American tradition.

red states rule
07-05-2009, 06:39 AM
American Independence meant establishing a strong central American government rather than remaining controlled by a strong central British government. It wasn't meant to establish a state of anarchy. Obama, for all his flaws, remains true to our American tradition.

The Obama administration has either no clue Joe

Let's say one of us loses our job, falls behind on our bills and starts borrowing loads of money...WE use some of it to pay bills, but also, to buy a couple of new cars, fix up all of the things we don't like around our house and, basically, spend more not less than we did when we were doing financially better off.

All that borrowing has to be paid back.When we couldn't, whatever we had built up over the years, would be fone and we are now bankrupt

The same thing is happening today, only it is the giovernment that is bankrupting this country, one citizen at a time.

Obama's policies and proposals, if not turned back by responsible law-makers, will tax and regulate American citizens into complete government submission.