PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating the End of American Independence

stephanie
07-03-2009, 11:55 AM
very sad article..
JB Williams Bio
Email Article

By JB Williams Thursday, July 2, 2009
2009 marks the end of an era in which the United States of America led the world in prosperity, power, individual liberty and freedom. The US Constitution no longer stands as the cornerstone of freedom. The average American is no longer well suited for self-governance. The federal government no longer serves at the pleasure of the people and the states and the future of the greatest nation ever known to mankind, is beyond bleak.

The American people are divided into three political blocs today.

Those who desire access to the earnings and assets of others and are using the weight and power of the federal government to rob their fellow Americans of freedom, liberty and hard earned prosperity.

Those who have spent a lifetime on the sidelines not knowing what to believe or who to trust, manipulated by a constant drumbeat in the leftist press, academia and Hollywood elite, trading their individual liberty and that of others for a so-called “greater communal good.”

Those who still believe in the founding principles and values of a Constitutional Republic, but have no representation in Washington DC, the press, academia or Hollywood, and have yet to find a viable means of restoring freedom without force.

Even those who see what is happening live in a state of illusion, hoping against hope that it is all just a mirage. They believe that America will simply rebound, as it always has. But they overlook the reality that all of the founding principles and values that made it possible for our country to prosper and even dig itself out of tough times, have been systematically destroyed. The mechanisms needed to rebound, no longer exist…

I received the following letter from a dear friend and retired Colonel just yesterday. I have known the Colonel for many years and have never heard him speak in this tone before. His words caught me off guard, as they were quite out of character for a great man who had spent his life defending freedom and liberty. With his permission, I want to share his letter with you, although for the safety of his family, he has requested anonymity, which I will honor.

read it all here...
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12554

Gaffer
07-03-2009, 12:11 PM
It's a very true article and the only way America is going to rebound is through force. Anyone that thinks otherwise is a fool. You need only look at the elections in iran to get an idea of what will be happening here in 2010.

chloe
07-03-2009, 02:14 PM
It's a very true article and the only way America is going to rebound is through force. Anyone that thinks otherwise is a fool. You need only look at the elections in iran to get an idea of what will be happening here in 2010.

very true

chesswarsnow
07-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm free.
2. From England.

Regards,
SirJamesTexas

Binky
07-07-2009, 02:32 PM
However good this article may be, it's no less a heartbreaker. What is to become of America? When she collaspses, others will follow. This is what happens when apathy sets in and people become comatose.

This article reminds me of a home filled with wall to ceiling clutter. The owner doesn't have the heart to dive in and cleanup the mess. So it just gets bigger and bigger. However, in the end, he is left feeling trapped, scared, depressed and broken. America has reached that point. The clutter of politicians has left us feeling helpless that there's nothing we can do. When in fact, by voting them in is what we did in the first place, and then hiding away cowering, we let them do with our country what they wished. They've done exactly that, because we've proven over time, that in the apathetic state we're in, we wouldn't scream out and call them on it. They've slithered their way thru our political system polluting everything they've touched. They know we won't do anything. We've made that clear as day. What we are witnessing today, is the demise of a huge sleeping giant....that is, unless she decides to come out of her cave and wake up before it's too late, if it isn't already.

glockmail
07-07-2009, 04:07 PM
YouTube - The White Rodney King (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFiab7fjak)

Gaffer
07-07-2009, 05:50 PM
YouTube - The White Rodney King (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFiab7fjak)

WOW! This guy says it like it is. Long legged macdaddy. That's a new one. He thinks just like me.

glockmail
07-07-2009, 06:18 PM
WOW! This guy says it like it is. Long legged macdaddy. That's a new one. He thinks just like me. No doubt he's a great American. I recall an earlier video he did where he named Obama's mother as a slut, since she shacked up with a useless bum, Obama's father, who hung out in alleys.

07-07-2009, 06:27 PM
I dont think we are a nation that can rebound with the use of force. I dont think our society is capable of honoring and sustaining a free Republic. The problem is alot deeper than whose in charge. We have a huge cultural problem. Our culture is dying. It's committing suicide. Integrity and Virtue are seen as things in the past.

We are corrupt. Even those of us who seek to restore the Republic to it's greatness. We are corrupt by virtue of the fact that we are members of this corrupting society. Its impossible to stand among filth and not get dirty. While we can influence our environment, chances are greater that it's influencing us without us even being aware.

I don't say this because I think we are hopeless. In fact, I think we have alot to be hopeful for. I simply think few people realize the true dangerous that exist in this society or see how we are heading toward destruction. Even among those that recognize some threat, I dont think they realize that they are often just a big a part of the problem.

We arent a religious and moral people anymore. We can't maintain this Republic unless we repent and become so. And that involves doing what it will take to ensure our children are more moral than we were. And we have to do this despite what society at large is currently teaching us.

Missileman
07-07-2009, 06:59 PM
I dont think we are a nation that can rebound with the use of force. I dont think our society is capable of honoring and sustaining a free Republic. The problem is alot deeper than whose in charge. We have a huge cultural problem. Our culture is dying. It's committing suicide. Integrity and Virtue are seen as things in the past.

We are corrupt. Even those of us who seek to restore the Republic to it's greatness. We are corrupt by virtue of the fact that we are members of this corrupting society. Its impossible to stand among filth and not get dirty. While we can influence our environment, chances are greater that it's influencing us without us even being aware.

I don't say this because I think we are hopeless. In fact, I think we have alot to be hopeful for. I simply think few people realize the true dangerous that exist in this society or see how we are heading toward destruction. Even among those that recognize some threat, I dont think they realize that they are often just a big a part of the problem.

We arent a religious and moral people anymore. We can't maintain this Republic unless we repent and become so. And that involves doing what it will take to ensure our children are more moral than we were. And we have to do this despite what society at large is currently teaching us.

The only thing wrong with our country is the size and scope that the federal government has attained. That and the bunch of boobs in DC hell-bent on expanding it even further.

Little-Acorn
07-07-2009, 07:14 PM
The only thing wrong with our country is the size and scope that the federal government has attained. That and the bunch of boobs in DC hell-bent on expanding it even further.

That's like saying the only thing wrong with the Titanic was that hole ripped in her side. Plus the iceberg that was tearing it even further as the passengers watched.

We conservatives and other Republicans saw this coming a long time ago, and saw what would result if Obama and the lib Congress were elected. We had lots of chances to fight against it.

We blew them all. We have failed.

07-07-2009, 07:32 PM

I disagree. The size and scope of hte federal government is just a symptom.

Missileman
07-07-2009, 08:25 PM
That's like saying the only thing wrong with the Titanic was that hole ripped in her side. Plus the iceberg that was tearing it even further as the passengers watched.

We conservatives and other Republicans saw this coming a long time ago, and saw what would result if Obama and the lib Congress were elected. We had lots of chances to fight against it.

We blew them all. We have failed.

The Republicans sent to DC have failed...miserably. Their failure made possible the nightmare. It's time for Americans to abandon the Rep and Dem parties and start from scratch. Libertarians aren't the answer either. A political uprising by the silent majority is what it's going to take; the creation of a party of moderation and self-control; people who will act as careful stewards over the hard-earned monies that are collected and placed in their trust. We need people whose motive is public service and not personal gain. The TEA parties are a whisper of hope.