PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Huffington Post: "Palin Will Run in '12 on More Retardation Platform"

stephanie
07-03-2009, 05:44 PM
I took this off FreeRepublic since I won't give a click to the Hufferpost site..I provided the link if you all if you wish to go there..this is what the Democrat party has become and the little Marxist called on a so called journalist from Hufferpost in the last couple of weeks to ask a important question on Iran....

Friday, July 3, 2009 | Kristinn

Posted on Friday, July 03, 2009 5:31:16 PM by kristinn

The Huffington Post, an official arm of the Obama administration, published an article a few minutes ago on the resignation of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin with the following headline: Palin Will Run in '12 on More Retardation Platform

To make sure that the article's reference to Gov. Palin's infant son Trig who was born with Down Syndrome last year, the article is keyword tagged by the Huffington Post: ...Sarah Palin Trig; Trig; Comedy News

The article is authored by Erik Sean Nelson was posted at the Huffington Post at 6 p.m. EDT.

The text of the article:

In Sarah Palin's resignation announcement she complained about the treatment of her son Trig who always teaches her life lessons. She said that the "world needs more Trigs, not fewer." That's a presidential campaign promise we can all get behind. She will be the first politician to actually try to increase the population of retarded people. To me, it's kinda like saying the world needs more cancer patients because they teach us such personal lessons.

Her first act as President: To introduce a Pre-K lunch buffet that includes lead paint chips. Sort of a Large HEAD-START Program.

She will then encourage women to hold off on pregnancies until their 40's just to mix up some chromosomes.

She now is in favor of abortion only in case of diploid birth.

Her policies will increase jobs because Wal-Mart is building new stores each day and someone has to be the greeter.

This will lead to smaller government because fewer Americans will have the cognitive ability to hold a government job.

Look, she says she's resigning as governor because people are making attacks on her and Trig. If she ever did become president, all Osama bin Laden would have to do to defeat the United States is Photoshop a picture of Trig and she'd surrender the country that night. As she said, "That's not politics as usual." It isn't. Politicians don't usually quit for so stupid of reasons.

Nelson's HuffPo bio: Erik Nelson has written for several comedy websites and published short fiction while living in the deep South. He has studied the local culture of his Red State and feels confident that they have accepted him as one of their own. Big mistake.

from...http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2285113/posts

and the other link...http://www.huffingtonpost.com/erik-sean-nelson/palin-will-run-in-12-on-m_b_225568.html

chesswarsnow
07-03-2009, 05:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Damned liberal bastards.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
07-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Pretty sick shit..and ya know what, even the dumbest of the dumb in the country know it.

Silver
07-03-2009, 07:16 PM
I expect Mr. "moderate democrat" or Mr. "midcan" will be here soon to defend the Huffington post......

actsnoblemartin
07-04-2009, 12:47 AM
huff piece has been sniffing gas again, hasnt it ?

:coffee:

I expect Mr. "moderate democrat" or Mr. "midcan" will be here soon to defend the Huffington post......

Binky
07-04-2009, 08:42 AM
I took this off FreeRepublic since I won't give a click to the Hufferpost site..I provided the link if you all if you wish to go there..this is what the Democrat party has become and the little Marxist called on a so called journalist from Hufferpost in the last couple of weeks to ask a important question on Iran....

Friday, July 3, 2009 | Kristinn

Posted on Friday, July 03, 2009 5:31:16 PM by kristinn

The Huffington Post, an official arm of the Obama administration, published an article a few minutes ago on the resignation of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin with the following headline: Palin Will Run in '12 on More Retardation Platform

To make sure that the article's reference to Gov. Palin's infant son Trig who was born with Down Syndrome last year, the article is keyword tagged by the Huffington Post: ...Sarah Palin Trig; Trig; Comedy News

The article is authored by Erik Sean Nelson was posted at the Huffington Post at 6 p.m. EDT.

The text of the article:

In Sarah Palin's resignation announcement she complained about the treatment of her son Trig who always teaches her life lessons. She said that the "world needs more Trigs, not fewer." That's a presidential campaign promise we can all get behind. She will be the first politician to actually try to increase the population of retarded people. To me, it's kinda like saying the world needs more cancer patients because they teach us such personal lessons.

Her first act as President: To introduce a Pre-K lunch buffet that includes lead paint chips. Sort of a Large HEAD-START Program.

She will then encourage women to hold off on pregnancies until their 40's just to mix up some chromosomes.

She now is in favor of abortion only in case of diploid birth.

Her policies will increase jobs because Wal-Mart is building new stores each day and someone has to be the greeter.

This will lead to smaller government because fewer Americans will have the cognitive ability to hold a government job.

Look, she says she's resigning as governor because people are making attacks on her and Trig. If she ever did become president, all Osama bin Laden would have to do to defeat the United States is Photoshop a picture of Trig and she'd surrender the country that night. As she said, "That's not politics as usual." It isn't. Politicians don't usually quit for so stupid of reasons.

Nelson's HuffPo bio: Erik Nelson has written for several comedy websites and published short fiction while living in the deep South. He has studied the local culture of his Red State and feels confident that they have accepted him as one of their own. Big mistake.

from...http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2285113/posts

and the other link...http://www.huffingtonpost.com/erik-sean-nelson/palin-will-run-in-12-on-m_b_225568.html

I find the whole thing sordid and disgusting. How low do people have to go to make fun of a mother and her retarded baby? Those that have should be ashamed of themselves and find something constructive to do with their lives. America has enough problems that it doesn't need to waste time slamming her when it should be concerned as to whether or not food can still be placed on the table. There is far too much hate and not enough kindness towards our fellow human beings in the world.