PDA

View Full Version : Palin to be Indicted?

Joe Steel
07-04-2009, 06:41 AM
I never figured her for a crook, too.

BradBlog is now reporting additional information received from Alaskans who follow Palin: “I’ve now been able to get independent information from multiple sources that all of this precedes what are said to be possible federal indictments against Palin, concerning an embezzlement scandal related to the building of Palin’s house and the Wasilla Sports Complex built during her tenure as Mayor.

Rumors fly about Palin’s ‘iceberg scandal' ("http://rawstory.com/08/news/2009/07/03/rumors-fly-about-palins-iceberg-scandal/)

PostmodernProphet
07-04-2009, 06:53 AM
your url does not exist, steel....

Kathianne
07-04-2009, 06:55 AM
your url does not exist, steel....

because he can't properly link?

http://rawstory.com/08/news/2009/07/03/rumors-fly-about-palins-iceberg-scandal/

Joe Steel
07-04-2009, 07:07 AM
because he can't properly link?

No.

This was one of the few times I've used the little icons across the top of the comment window. I usually code the link myself and do it quite well.

Kathianne
07-04-2009, 07:20 AM
No.

This was one of the few times I've used the little icons across the top of the comment window. I usually code the link myself and do it quite well.

Well you cannot throw in a second http://

If you wish to highlight words, use the icon and delete the http:// provided, then paste the whole URL in.

jimnyc
07-04-2009, 07:41 AM
No.

A 3 year old from Ethiopia who never saw a computer before would have been able to copy and paste a link appropriately. And you act like inserting a link by yourself is rocket science and pat yourself on the back for it. You never fail to amuse me, Joe!

stephanie
07-04-2009, 07:50 AM
I think the rumor posted by JS is really a wet dream he had..

Little-Acorn
07-04-2009, 07:51 AM
This is what, the 1,276th attempt by the usual suspects to scream dire accusations and predictions about Sarah Palin, with zero evidence to back them up?

I guess some things never get old for some people... especially when the screamer in question has the famous 20-minute liberal memory.

Joe Steel
07-04-2009, 08:01 AM
C'mon you guys. You have to have something more than a few weak comments on a trivial coding error. Even you slugs can't be that desperate!

Little-Acorn
07-04-2009, 08:11 AM
Even you slugs can't be that desperate!

We're not the ones posting wild accusations and fantasies with zero backup about political people we can't refute, littlejoe.

Trinity
07-04-2009, 08:25 AM
A 3 year old from Ethiopia who never saw a computer before would have been able to copy and paste a link appropriately. And you act like inserting a link by yourself is rocket science and pat yourself on the back for it. You never fail to amuse me, Joe!

hold on a minute..... I am going to step in here........ only to comment on the 3 year old from Ethiopia........My mother has had her computer for about 10 years, I have told her, shown her, and written out instructions numerous times over the past 10 years on how to copy and paste, and the women still does not know how to do it.:coffee:

But give gaffer a minute and I am sure he will bust out with a post that reads something like this.....

That's because she's an idiot.

Joe Steel
07-04-2009, 08:27 AM
We're not the ones posting wild accusations and fantasies with zero backup about political people we can't refute, littlejoe.

Here's some backup, Little Nut.

THE $12.5 MILLION sports complex and hockey rink that is the lasting monument to Palin's two terms as Wasilla mayor is also a monument to the kind of insider politics that dismays Americans of both parties. Six months before Palin stepped down as mayor in October 2002, the city awarded nearly a half-million-dollar contract to design the biggest project in Wasilla history to Kumin Associates. Blase Burkhart was the Kumin architect on the job—the son of Roy Burkhart, who is frequently described as a "mentor" of Palin and was head of the local Republican Party (his wife, June, who also advised Palin, is the national committeewoman). Asked if the contract was a favor, Roy Burkhart, who contributed to her campaign in the same time frame that his son got the contract, said: "I really don't know." Palin then named Blase Burkhart to a seven-member builder-selection committee that picked Howdie Inc., a mostly residential contractor owned at the time by Howard Nugent. Formally awarded the contract a couple of weeks after Palin left office, Nugent has donated $4,000 to Palin campaigns. Two competitors protested the process that led to Nugent's contract. Burkhart and Nugent had done at least one project together before the complex—and have done several since.

A list of subcontractors on the job, obtained by the Voice, includes many with Palin ties. One was Spenard Builders Supply, the state's leading supplier of wood, floor, roof, and other "pre-engineered components." In addition to being a sponsor of Todd Palin's snow-machine team that has earned tens of thousands for the Palin family, Spenard hired Sarah Palin to do a statewide television commercial in 2004. When the Palins began building a new family home off Lake Lucille in 2002—at the same time that Palin was running for lieutenant governor and in her final months as mayor—Spenard supplied the materials, according to Antoine Bricks, who works in its Wasilla office. Spenard actually filed a notice "of its right to assert a lien" on the deed for the Palin property after contracting for labor and materials for the site. Spenard's name has popped up in the trial of Senator Stevens—it worked on the house that is at the center of the VECO scandal as well.

Todd Palin told Fox News that he built the two-story, 3,450-square-foot, four-bedroom, four-bath, wood house himself, with the help of contractors he described as "buddies." As mayor, Sarah Palin blocked an effort to require the filing of building permits in the wide-open city, and there is no public record of who the "buddies" were. The house was built very near the complex, on a site whose city purchase led to years of unsuccessful litigation and, now, $1.3 million in additional costs, with a law firm that's also donated to Palin collecting costly fees from the city.

Dorwin and Joanne Smith, the principals of complex subcontractor DJ Excavation & Development, have donated $7,100 to Palin and her allied candidate Charlie Fannon (Joanne is a Palin appointee on the state Board of Nursing). Sheldon Ewing, who owns another complex subcontractor, Weld Air, has donated $1,300, and PN&D, an engineering firm on the complex, has contributed $699.

Ewing was one of the few sports-complex contractors, aside from Spenard, willing to address the question of whether he worked on the house as well, but he had little to say: "I doubt that it occurred, but if it did indirectly, how would I know anyhow?" The odd timing of Palin's house construction—it was completed two months before she left City Hall and while she and Todd Palin were campaigning statewide for the first time—raises questions, especially considering its synergy with the complex.

Salon's David Talbot recently visited the complex, which, he said, resembled "a huge airplane hangar" so far away from the city's center that kids can't bike or walk there. It's adorned by a plaque commemorating Palin. Even as a governor, she is still such a champion of the complex—which loses money every year—that she just steered state funding for a new kitchen to it.

The Book of Sarah (Palin) (http://www.villagevoice.com/content/printVersion/673217)

Who knows where all this will go. Wherever it does, it'll be fun watching yet another Republican superstar go down.

Gaffer
07-04-2009, 08:38 AM
hold on a minute..... I am going to step in here........ only to comment on the 3 year old from Ethiopia........My mother has had her computer for about 10 years, I have told her, shown her, and written out instructions numerous times over the past 10 years on how to copy and paste, and the women still does not know how to do it.:coffee:

But give gaffer a minute and I am sure he will bust out with a post that reads something like this.....

That's because she's an idiot.

She's a dingbat.

Mr. P
07-04-2009, 08:41 AM
She's a dingbat.

Ooooohhhhhhh, Archie.:laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
07-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Wasilla is a town of around 6000 people, how many lumber suppliers, contractors and subcontractors do you suppose they have?.....

stephanie
07-04-2009, 11:50 AM
Wasilla is a town of around 6000 people, how many lumber suppliers, contractors and subcontractors do you suppose they have?.....

I'm not getting your question dear..

Mr. P
07-04-2009, 12:03 PM

I'm not getting your question dear..

Simple logic, Steph. The town probably only has one building supply co and a handful of contractors. It's logical that the same windows and wood would be used to build Palins house as was used in the sports complex. No?

As far as indictment goes...I'll wait to hear about it being filed.

I'm guessing this is just a smoke screen to push the health care shit through unnoticed...we'll see.

stephanie
07-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Simple logic, Steph. The town probably only has one building supply co and a handful of contractors. It's logical that the same windows and wood would be used to build Palins house as was used in the sports complex. No?

As far as indictment goes...I'll wait to hear about it being filed.

I'm guessing this is just a smoke screen to push the health care shit through unnoticed...we'll see.

thanks P...they all reuse supplies up there to not only save the environment(we conservatives hate so much), but it is CHEAP...

picture of our solarium in Alaska made from old windows. it's about 25 feet long, you just can't see that in this picture..you should see some of the cabins that are made up there...but that is what is great about Alaska..not pretty housing, but a lot of it is free and for the most part............They are Free
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/MVC-477S.jpg

and as I said earlier...these charges that JS is probably keeping his fingers crossed will stick, is just a wet dream of his and his progressive buddies..

07-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Im not worried about Palin getting indicted. Though it wouldnt surprise me if the Obama administration tried to take her out this way.

This is exactly why Obama cant remain in power if we are going to keep our Republic. Im almost to the point where I want to go to the wilderness with a bunch of like minded people and start our own Republic.

Insein
07-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Obama to be impeached.

http://www.obamaimpeachment.org/

Took the same amount of effort and investigative reporting as the first post.

Nukeman
07-04-2009, 12:57 PM
I never figured her for a crook, too.

Hey Joe do you have a credible source?????? If not STFU!!!!!!!!!!!

Nukeman
07-04-2009, 01:19 PM
C'mon you guys. You have to have something more than a few weak comments on a trivial coding error. Even you slugs can't be that desperate!

Talk about desperate!!!!!!!!!! Your the epitome of desperate when it comes to looking for anything to bad mouth conservatives......

You know Joe if there was an iota of truth to this it would be all over the Drudge report immediatly.... Unlke those liberal rags you read most conservative news outlets will broadcast EVERYTHING including stuff that puts conservatives in a bad light............:poke::slap:

stephanie
07-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Hey Joe, could you from now on please post the link with the name on it?

I won't support sites like rawstory, dailykos, Hufferpost, etc etc..

I don't want to kill my computer, or waste my precious time....:coffee:

REDWHITEBLUE2
07-04-2009, 03:24 PM

1 And I work for a company that ships truck loads of supply's every week to them. there supply's are shipped by Barge out of Seattle and Tacoma WA
Spenard Builders Supply is a Lumber and Hardware store not a Building Contractor

stephanie
07-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Oh Oh.... joe.., better run for them hills.....you better take rawstory, dailykos, msnbc and a whole host of them with ya....:coffee:

By R. A. Mansour

The following statement was issued by Gov. Palin's legal counsel, Thomas Van Flein:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

July 4, 2009

On July 3rd, 2009, Governor Sarah Palin announced her intent to resign her gubernatorial duties and transfer the powers of Governor to Lt. Governor Sean Parnell.

Almost immediately afterwards, several unscrupulous people have asserted false and defamatory allegations that the “real” reasons for Governor Palin’s resignation stem from an alleged criminal investigation pertaining to the construction of the Wasilla Sports Complex. This canard was first floated by Democrat operatives in September 2008 during the national campaign and followed up by sympathetic Democratic writers.1. It was easily rebutted then as one of many fabrications about Sarah Palin. Just as power abhors a vacuum, modern journalism apparently abhors any type of due diligence and fact checking before scurrilous allegations are repeated as fact.

The history of the Wasilla Sports Complex is publicly known. Contrary to the insinuation that as Mayor of Wasilla, Sarah Palin “personally” oversaw bidding, construction, funding and accounting for the project (and thus, the allegation goes, “embezzled” from the project), the truth is far more mundane, and publicly available:

Snip...
The additional claim of “proof” of wrongdoing is the allegation that the Palins purchased building materials from Spenard Builders Supply—and that this company may have provided supplies for the Sports Complex. Prior to the construction of Lowe’s and Home Depot within the last few years in Wasilla, Spenard Builders Supply was the primary building supply company in Wasilla. It can hardly come as a surprise that it would sell materials to small homeowners or that it would also bid to supply commercial contracts. One would be hard pressed to find a home, cabin or outbuilding in the Mat-Su Valley in which Spenard Builders Supply did not sell at least some of the materials.

The Palins built their Lake Lucille house using Todd as the general contractor. Todd’s family owns a hardware and building supply business in Dillingham. He is no stranger to construction, or to rolling up his sleeves and doing work. The Palins used a combination of personal savings, equity from the sale of their prior home, and conventional bank financing to build the house—like millions of American families. The deeds of trust are recordable public records. Basic journalism and fact checking would confirm this.

The Sports Complex was built in 2002. It is now 2009. While the Federal Government has a process to follow, and that process sometimes takes time, we can categorically state that we are not aware of any “federal investigation” that has been “pending” for the last seven years. We are aware of no subpoenas on SBS regarding the Palins. We are aware that the Federal Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation have been helpful, responsive and diligent in prosecuting the email hacker and in cleaning up Alaska’s corrupt legislators. To be blunt—this “story” was alleged during the campaign, evaluated then by national media and deemed meritless. Nothing has changed.

To the extent several websites, most notably liberal Alaska blogger Shannyn Moore, are now claiming as “fact” that Governor Palin resigned because she is “under federal investigation” for embezzlement or other criminal wrongdoing, we will be exploring legal options this week to address such defamation. This is to provide notice to Ms. Moore, and those who re-publish the defamation, such as Huffington Post, MSNBC, the New York Times and The Washington Post, that the Palins will not allow them to propagate defamatory material without answering to this in a court of law. The Alaska Constitution protects the right of free speech, while simultaneously holding those “responsible for the abuse of that right.” Alaska Constitution Art. I, Sec. 5. http://ltgov.state.ak.us/constitution.php?section=1. These falsehoods abuse the right to free speech; continuing to publish these falsehoods of criminal activity is reckless, done without any regard for the truth, and is actionable.Thomas Van Flein, for
Governor Sarah Palin

read the whole thing...
http://www.conservatives4palin.com/2009/07/statement-from-gov-palins-legal-counsel.html

Mr. P
07-04-2009, 11:23 PM
As I suspected..a smoke screen.

stephanie
07-04-2009, 11:25 PM
As I suspected..a smoke screen.

could start costing a few people for that smoke screen..
too me this is a good thing, these people have been relentless in the made up crap they have been charging the Palins with or any Republican politican...and a few of the MSM have been repeating it.....I'm all for them suing the living daylights out of them...they won't seem to learn any other way..

Mr. P
07-04-2009, 11:29 PM
could start costing a few people for that smoke screen..
too me this is a good thing, these people have been relentless in the made up crap they have been charging the Palins with...and a few of the MSM have been repeating it.....I'm all for them suing the living daylights out of them...they won't seem to learn any other way..

I hope they do!!!!

Joe Steel
07-05-2009, 05:13 AM
You know Joe if there was an iota of truth to this it would be all over the Drudge report immediatly.... Unlke those liberal rags you read most conservative news outlets will broadcast EVERYTHING including stuff that puts conservatives in a bad light............

Are you serious?

The Drudge Report?

Joe Steel
07-05-2009, 05:26 AM
Oh Oh.... joe.., better run for them hills.....you better take rawstory, dailykos, msnbc and a whole host of them with ya....

By R. A. Mansour

The following statement was issued by Gov. Palin's legal counsel, Thomas Van Flein:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

July 4, 2009

Just damage control.

The best defense is a good offense.

PostmodernProphet
07-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Are you serious?

The Drudge Report?

????....is he somehow worse than Shannyn Moore?.....at least Drudge has a history of being the first to report stories that turn out to be true...........

jimnyc
07-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Just damage control.

Speaking of damage control...

Joe, how come many respond in earlier threads of yours and you fail to respond? You then return a few days later and troll some more rather than facing a "debate" head on. It's quite laughable to see facts smash apart most of your rubbish and then see you change subjects instead of facing the music.

You want to jump on stories condemning Republicans but NEVER touch threads where it's a slam dunk showing your beloved party of retards being caught red handed, or your Messiah screwing up every other day.

Is it damage control on your part, or rhetorical convenience?

Joe Steel
07-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Speaking of damage control...

Joe, how come many respond in earlier threads of yours and you fail to respond?

I respond to serious comments. I ignore the flames and the blatant stupidity.

Is it damage control on your part, or rhetorical convenience?

Convenience. There's so much ignorance around here, I just can't get to all of it.

07-05-2009, 06:19 PM

So you avoid yourself? How do you manage that?

Convenience. There's so much ignorance around here, I just can't get to all of it.

Well of course you cant, you're the one bringing it.

07-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Just damage control.

The LA times has already stated your allegations are false. Are they doing damage control?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-palin5-2009jul05,0,7018263.story

Course, im sure you're just going to ignore this. After all, it's an inconvenience for you and we all know how much you hate addressing facts.

Nukeman
07-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Are you serious?

The Drudge Report?At least they are WILLING to give voice to ALL sides instead of those smear campaign and conservative bashing one-sided-piece-of-shit-rags you like to call "news"

This is sooo rich YOU calling into play ANY news organization after posting the garbage you come up with on your "enlightend"(used very loosely) sites

Once again Joe when you have something REAL let us know. Not yur typical congecture and speculation.......... IDIOT

Joe Steel
07-05-2009, 08:42 PM
The LA times has already stated your allegations are false. Are they doing damage control?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-palin5-2009jul05,0,7018263.story

Course, im sure you're just going to ignore this. After all, it's an inconvenience for you and we all know how much you hate addressing facts.

"There is absolutely no truth to those rumors that we're investigating her or getting ready to indict her," Special Agent Eric Gonzalez said in a phone interview Saturday. "It's just not true." He added that there was "no wiggle room" in his comments for any kind of inquiry.

Frankly, I'm disappointed. I was hoping to see Miss Wasilla indicted. It would have been another nail in the coffin of conservative smug self-righteousness.

On the other hand, would the FBI tell anyone anything before they're ready to make a statement? Maybe not. Maybe this guy is just reading a script someone gave him.

stephanie
07-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Frankly, I'm disappointed. I was hoping to see Miss Wasilla indicted. It would have been another nail in the coffin of conservative smug self-righteousness.

On the other hand, would the FBI tell anyone anything before they're ready to make a statement? Maybe not. Maybe this guy is just reading a script someone gave him.

Boy, you progressives have a deep fear of this lady, don't ya..
It's hilarious to see grown men shaking in their yellow puddle boots over her running for President..
Just remember, the nastier you all get, the more support you give for Palin..
The American people are watching..
so what would be funny..is if you all actually have a hand in her winning..
That would be sweet justice..:laugh2:

Joe Steel
07-06-2009, 07:13 AM
Boy, you progressives have a deep fear of this lady, don't ya..

It's not fear. Believe me, most of us would relish a Palin run. She would be such an easy target the opposition could win with only half a campaign. Palin is inarticulate, uneducated and ignorant. Those are not postive qualities.

glockmail
07-06-2009, 07:51 AM
thanks P...they all reuse supplies up there to not only save the environment(we conservatives hate so much), but it is CHEAP...

picture of our solarium in Alaska made from old windows. it's about 25 feet long, you just can't see that in this picture..you should see some of the cabins that are made up there...but that is what is great about Alaska..not pretty housing, but a lot of it is free and for the most part............They are Free
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/MVC-477S.jpg

and as I said earlier...these charges that JS is probably keeping his fingers crossed will stick, is just a wet dream of his and his progressive buddies..
Are those pot plants? :poke:

stephanie
07-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Are those pot plants? :poke:

tomaters on the table and cucumber on the floor ya silly thing..:laugh2:

glockmail
07-06-2009, 08:20 AM
tomaters on the table and cucumber on the floor ya silly thing..:laugh2:
I figgered that, but what a great place to grow some weed. :coffee:

stephanie
07-06-2009, 08:36 AM
I figgered that, but what a great place to grow some weed. :coffee:

indeed..:thumb:

jimnyc
07-06-2009, 09:28 AM

Joe, if you took the actual time to look at a reply of mine from a thread you started and trolled in, you would have saw I linked to a short video clip I wanted you to comment on. Quite frankly, I knew before I posted that you would ignore my request and the video as you would have no way of getting on your knees and bowing to your beloved dipshit leader for his hypocritical statements.

So I'll ask politely without having you watch the video - After your blasting of Bush over Gitmo - what are your thoughts on Obama stating he will hold some of those in Gitmo indefinitely because of fear of possible future crimes? He clearly stated some of them have never been proven of committing any crimes and have not been charged with anything to date, but will still hold them indefinitely. (and this was mere seconds after he lambashed the prior administration for basically doing the same thing).

Nice attempt at backpeddling. You ran with a story from the lamest of sources and now must eat your retarded words. Remember, you are what you eat!

It's not fear. Believe me, most of us would relish a Palin run. She would be such an easy target the opposition could win with only half a campaign. Palin is inarticulate, uneducated and ignorant. Those are not postive qualities.

The irony once again amuses me. Next time, please take the time to proofread before you showcase your own stupidity while spouting absolute jibberish about someone who has more experience and brains that "Mr 143 days as a senator".

PostmodernProphet
07-06-2009, 10:18 AM

as apologies go, this pretty much sucks.....

stephanie
07-06-2009, 10:32 AM

what did you expect...you know liberals and commies have no need to apologize, they believe themselves superior over all us peons..and how dare we question that...:coffee:

Joe Steel
07-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Joe, if you took the actual time to look at a reply of mine from a thread you started and trolled in, you would have saw I linked to a short video clip I wanted you to comment on.

Generally, I don't click on video. If you have a point, write it.

So I'll ask politely without having you watch the video - After your blasting of Bush over Gitmo - what are your thoughts on Obama stating he will hold some of those in Gitmo indefinitely because of fear of possible future crimes? He clearly stated some of them have never been proven of committing any crimes and have not been charged with anything to date, but will still hold them indefinitely. (and this was mere seconds after he lambashed the prior administration for basically doing the same thing).

Obama is a middle-of-the-road opportunist. If he's holding these guys, it's because he thinks holding them is politically worthwhile.

Nice attempt at backpeddling. You ran with a story from the lamest of sources and now must eat your retarded words. Remember, you are what you eat!

The blogger who originated the story claims to have merely repeated common knowledge. Just having some FBI flunkey deny doesn't disprove anything.

The irony once again amuses me. Next time, please take the time to proofread before you showcase your own stupidity while spouting absolute jibberish about someone who has more experience and brains that "Mr 143 days as a senator".

What are you babbling about?

Joe Steel
07-06-2009, 01:32 PM

Apology?

I wasn't apologizing.

Shannyn Moore was speculating based on common knowledge and hasn't been proven wrong yet. We have no reason to believe the FBI spokesperson was being truthful and thus no reason to believe him over Moore.

Insein
07-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Apology?

I wasn't apologizing.

Shannyn Moore was speculating based on common knowledge and hasn't been proven wrong yet. We have no reason to believe the FBI spokesperson was being truthful and thus no reason to believe him over Moore.

Still hasn't been proven that Obama was born in this country as a US citizen. Still no birth certificate. Common knowledge then dictates (in your world) that the absence of proof is proof of guilt.

Kathianne
07-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Obama is a middle-of-the-road opportunist. If he's holding these guys, it's because he thinks holding them is politically worthwhile.

While I don't like giving any 'cover' to Obama, you're wrong. It's more because of things like this:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124562262680835357.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

...The Taliban's efforts appear to be led by two senior figures. The first, Mullah Berader, is a longtime senior Taliban leader who sits on the Quetta shura, which is believed to have about 20 members. "We've been trying to kill him for a long time. He has 20 lives," said a former senior U.S. intelligence official.

The other is Mullah Zakir, who is running the Taliban's military operations in the south and east, say U.S. and Pakistani officials and Afghan insurgents. Mr. Zakir, whose real name is Abdullah Gulam Rasoul, was captured by U.S. forces in northern Afghanistan in 2001. He was held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, until being transferred to Afghan custody in 2007. He was released by Afghan authorities soon after for reasons that remain unclear....

Once again, Joe is clueless.

PostmodernProphet
07-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Apology?

I wasn't apologizing.

hasn't been proven wrong?.....I thought it was up to the accuser to provide proof......

nah, Joe....you owe us an apology for your very existence....

Mr. P
07-06-2009, 01:52 PM
Slo-Joe sure can tap dance, can't he folks? :laugh2:

stephanie
07-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Apology?

I wasn't apologizing.

sure she was, that is why she is now furiously posting while pissing herself that she was not spreading this rumor as fact...
the backpedaling is pathetic..she should stand up, admit it, wear it as a badge she spread this rumor as fact..
but she is a typical liberal....when they get called out, they just waaa waaa waaa I got caught and pee pee themselves....:laugh2:

Little-Acorn
07-06-2009, 02:48 PM
The worst indictment of some of the members of this board (myself included)?

Littlejoe puts up one of his typical fantasy posts that deserves no attention, and gets four pages of replies.

stephanie
07-06-2009, 02:52 PM
The worst indictment of some of the members of this board (myself included)?

Littlejoe puts up one of his typical fantasy posts that deserves no attention, and gets four pages of replies.

yeah but, it was fun slapping him around like a kitty does a ball....:laugh2:

jimnyc
07-06-2009, 03:06 PM

With being President already, and having both a majority in the house and senate, and now filibuster proof - what does he have to gain politically? Do you think he is pandering to the right? Many on the left side of the aisle freaked over the rights "not" afforded to the detainees, and now the man whom they voted for, and the man who said he would close Gitmo and make it right, has chosen to more or less leave things "as-is" and has even clearly stated he will hold them indefinitely. Why do you think he stated one thing while campaigning and now is doing an about face while in office? And lastly, since you seem to enjoy picking on Sarah Palin & John McCain - had they been in office right now, and stated that they are going to hold detainees indefinitely, detainees that have not been charged, what would you say about that?

Joe Steel
07-08-2009, 06:54 AM
With being President already, and having both a majority in the house and senate, and now filibuster proof - what does he have to gain politically?

Second Term

And lastly, since you seem to enjoy picking on Sarah Palin & John McCain - had they been in office right now, and stated that they are going to hold detainees indefinitely, detainees that have not been charged, what would you say about that?

The "detainees" are POWs. They should be treated accordingly. If Obama is committing a war crime, or any crime, he should be prosecuted. I would say the same thing about McCain and Palin.

Joe Steel
07-08-2009, 06:57 AM
Once again, Joe is clueless.

I guess you're right. I have no clue of the relationship between your coment has anything I posted.

Joe Steel
07-08-2009, 06:59 AM
sure she was, that is why she is now furiously posting while pissing herself that she was not spreading this rumor as fact...
the backpedaling is pathetic..she should stand up, admit it, wear it as a badge she spread this rumor as fact..

Nonsense.

She's a blogger. She deals in rumors and hearsay.

Joe Steel
07-08-2009, 06:59 AM
yeah but, it was fun slapping him around like a kitty does a ball....:laugh2:

Speaking of fantasy....

PostmodernProphet
07-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Second Term

if he doesn't figure out how to handle the first term he will have no reason to worry about a second....I think it's rather amusing....last year liberals were saying that it didn't matter who got elected, they would look good compared to Bush.....yet, they managed to pick someone who looks worse.....

07-08-2009, 03:00 PM

So what your saying is you want to see an innocent woman go to jail because she is a conservative.

This is exactly why i oppose fascist/socialists, like yourself.

07-08-2009, 03:04 PM
if he doesn't figure out how to handle the first term he will have no reason to worry about a second....I think it's rather amusing....last year liberals were saying that it didn't matter who got elected, they would look good compared to Bush.....yet, they managed to pick someone who looks worse.....

I think alot of people are soon going to learn how bad things can really get. And I dont relish that.