PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday america!!!!!!!!!!

Nukeman
07-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Just wanted to say Happy Birthday America!!! I would also like to wish everyone a very happy 4th of July. I hope all of you have a great day and remember just how great this country is!!!!!!!!!!:dance::salute::beer:

stephanie
07-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Happy Birthday America

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/fireworksandflag-vi.gif

May God continue blessing us and our great country...

07-04-2009, 03:08 PM
First Jim. Now America. You guys really know how to make a guy feel unappreciated.

Kathianne
07-04-2009, 03:29 PM
I wish our country a 'Happy Birthday', yet I feel anxious, for reasons explained below:

http://www.examiner.com/x-14923-Denton-County-Republican-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Celebrate-July-4th-with-more-than-just-fireworks

Celebrate July 4th with more than just fireworks
July 1, 9:06 AM

As you come together with family and friends to celebrate the birth of our independence, you may notice that some things seem different this year than what you remember previously. A lot has happened to our country in the past year and much of it has not been good.

We are all concerned about the future, not only of the economy or of our national security, but also about what sort of country we will be handing to our children and grandchildren. As you celebrate this 4th of July, we encourage you to use this opportunity to educate yourself and those you know about what has happened to our country in the 233 years it has been around. By doing so, you just might be helping to turn things around and return us to the ideals and principles that our Founders originally intended us to live by when they signed that Declaration of Independence and turned the world upside down!

A young patriot who works at the Denton County Republican Party headquarters and who hopes to one day serve our country as a United States Marine, Rand Brown II, has written the following "talking points" about our country that speak to the heritage we must pass on, I hope you will enjoy reading them and will use them to make July 4, 2010 more than just a fireworks show!

chloe
07-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Happy Birthday & God Bless America ! :salute: