PDA

View Full Version : Note about Michael Jackson memorial

Little-Acorn
07-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Michael jackson wrote and performed a lot of music, and entertained millions. I laud him for that. But if we're going to memorialize his life, shouldn't we memorialize all of it?

http://www.itnsource.com/jp/shotlist//RTV/1993/12/08/605020115/?s=michael+jackson

Michael Jackson's sister Latoya talks about charges of sexual molestation against her brother

08 December 1993

Michael Jackson's sister Latoya said on Wednesday (December 8) she could no longer remain a silent collaborator with her pop superstar brother's "crimes against small innocent children".

Latoya, also a singer, said she had to talk about accusations of sexual molestation charged at her brother by a 13-year-old boy.

Latoya said: "If I remain silent, then that means that I feel the guilt and humiliation that these children are feeling and I think it's very wrong." Latoya, who spoke at a press conference at a Tel Aviv hotel, said this was the first time she had decided to speak out about her brother, adding: "I never wanted to speak about it."

"I have seen checks payable to the parents of these children," Latoya said, "and I don't know if these children were apparently bought through the parents by Michael or not, but I have seen these checks and I've seen these checks through my mother.

"But I think it's sad because I am a victim myself and I know what it feels like and these kids are going to be scarred for the rest of their life and I don't want to see any more innocent small children being affected this way," Latoya said.

The singer added: "I love Michael very dearly but I feel even more sorry for these children because they don't have a life any more.

"Now you stop and you think for one second," she told reporters, "and you tell me, what 35-year-old man is going to take a little boy and stay with him for 30 days and take another boy and stay with him for five days in a room and never leave the room?"

It's said that Hitler loved dogs. Did that make him not Hitler?

Binky
07-07-2009, 02:39 PM
I remember hearing about this back in the late 1990's. She's the only family member that outted him. Everyone else conspired to slam their mouths shut.

glockmail
07-07-2009, 04:04 PM
The parents who received the checks conspired as well and will burn in hell along with the Freak One.:dev:

Binky
07-07-2009, 04:38 PM
The parents who received the checks conspired as well and will burn in hell along with the Freak One.:dev:

Can't argue with that. And I daresay, there are others that sat by and zip locked their lips as well.

chloe
07-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Its heartbreaking for his children and confusing Im sure

9c1FEsG7D0Y

glockmail
07-08-2009, 08:39 AM
They are better off without a pedophile father.