PDA

View Full Version : Hurricanes should be Given "Black-Sounding" Names

red states rule
07-08-2009, 06:24 PM
You can't make this stuff up folks. Now this from one of the Dems brightest and finest - Sheila Jackson-Lee

'Black' hurricane names brewing swirl of dissent
Rush Limbaugh rips congresswoman's call for African-American storm monikers

By Joe Kovacs
© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

Do devastating hurricanes need help from affirmative action?

A member of Congress apparently thinks so, and is demanding the storms be given names that sound "black."

The congressional newspaper the Hill reported this week that Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, feels that the current names are too "lily white," and is seeking to have better representation for names reflecting African-Americans and other ethnic groups.

"All racial groups should be represented," Lee said, according to the Hill. She hoped federal weather officials "would try to be inclusive of African-American names."

A sampling of popular names that could be used include Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn, according to the paper.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33896

A friend of mine emailed this:

She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in "language" that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+ MPH, thats too hard to understand

I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans says:

Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a crotch rocket! Bitch be a category fo' ! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo' chirren, leave yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit!

hjmick
07-08-2009, 06:30 PM
I remember this, it's 5 or 6 years old...

That woman is a twit.

red states rule
07-08-2009, 06:38 PM
I remember this, it's 5 or 6 years old...

That woman is a twit.

Given her desire to "honor" Michale Jackson, I thought I would remind folks of her past demands. The liberal media is "reporting" the story as a bunch of racist Republicans blocking her desire

Resolution honoring Jackson faces GOP opposition

WASHINGTON – Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee may have trouble keeping the promise she made at Michael Jackson's public memorial for a House resolution that "forever" honors the late pop star.

Jackson Lee, a Texas Democrat, took the stage Tuesday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles and hoisted a framed copy of the resolution, embossed with a gold seal. The measure will be debated on the House floor, she said.

For that framed, embossed resolution to be completely legit, it must first get past some opposition.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090708/ap_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_congress

moderate democrat
07-08-2009, 09:38 PM
You can't make this stuff up folks. Now this from one of the Dems brightest and finest - Sheila Jackson-Lee

so....your saying "NOW this" is a fucking lie. It is not NOW anything...it is six years old. Why don't you go back to 1948 and dig out some really juicy quotes from Strom Thurmond and claim that as present tense?

NOW shove your stupid outdated crap back where it came from.

Mr. P
07-08-2009, 10:02 PM
so....your saying "NOW this" is a fucking lie. It is not NOW anything...it is six years old. Why don't you go back to 1948 and dig out some really juicy quotes from Strom Thurmond and claim that as present tense?

How about this, BOZO.

You can't make this stuff up folks. This from one of the Dems brightest and finest NOW in office - Sheila Jackson-Lee

moderate democrat
07-08-2009, 10:08 PM
How about this, BOZO.

You can't make this stuff up folks. This from one of the Dems brightest and finest NOW in office - Sheila Jackson-Lee
I forgot that you were RSR's fixer and apologist, Mr. Pee.

clean that brown stain off your nose and carry on.:lol:

Mr. P
07-08-2009, 10:14 PM
I forgot that you were RSR's fixer and apologist, Mr. Pee.

clean that brown stain off your nose and carry on.:lol:

Sure Virgil, sure.

stephanie
07-08-2009, 10:24 PM
the Jeremiah Wright wannabe is still a horses ass..

moderate democrat
07-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Sure Virgil, sure.

Mr. Urine.... the name is not Virgil... do you have a homosexual attraction to that guy or what? By my reckoning, he's been gone for more than half a year, yet you continue to obsess about him. That's kinda gay, if you ask me.

moderate democrat
07-08-2009, 10:27 PM
the Jeremiah Wright wannabe is still a horses ass..
and you're still an old grey mare's vagina:lol:

stephanie
07-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Hey, why stop with black names..each year it can be Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Italian, etc, etc, etc..

The only problem would be if the forecasters could pronounce them right..

of all the stupid things to complain about, but that is Jackson-Lee and our wonderful Congress..wasting our time and dollars..

Mr. P
07-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Mr. Urine.... the name is not Virgil... do you have a homosexual attraction to that guy or what? By my reckoning, he's been gone for more than half a year, yet you continue to obsess about him. That's kinda gay, if you ask me.

You haven't gone anywhere, Virgil. Who do ya think yer kiddin? IDIOT.

moderate democrat
07-08-2009, 10:33 PM
You haven't gone anywhere, Virgil. Who do ya think yer kiddin? IDIOT.
like I said... the name is not Virgil, Mr. Urine... and your gay obsession is clear. I guess you skated under the don't ask don't tell radar, but your tendencies are pretty evident now.

stephanie
07-08-2009, 10:34 PM
See, if he isn't Virgil he wouldn't know about the Jeremiah Wright wannabe name...you just outed yourself, dickhead..

Mr. P
07-08-2009, 10:34 PM
like I said... the name is not Virgil, Mr. Urine... and your gay obsession is clear. I guess you skated under the don't ask don't tell radar, but your tendencies are pretty evident now.

I wasn't in the Navy, Virgil. :laugh2:

Mr. P
07-08-2009, 10:38 PM
See, if he isn't Virgil he wouldn't know about the Jeremiah Wright wannabe name...you just outed yourself, dickhead..

He outs himself all the time..He did it twice tonight. What a fool.

stephanie
07-08-2009, 10:50 PM
He outs himself all the time..He did it twice tonight. What a fool.

He is so nutty, he is now playing himself as two separate people..

someone should have him committed..

Jeff
07-08-2009, 11:39 PM
I wasn't in the Navy, Virgil. :laugh2:

I seriously doubt he was either :laugh2:

Mr. P
07-08-2009, 11:47 PM
I seriously doubt he was either :laugh2:

I doubt it too.

And I meant no offense to those who did serve in the Navy with that previous post..

red states rule
07-09-2009, 04:30 AM

She also said how US astronauts placed a flag on MARS, and wanted to know if the MArs rover would find it. She is one of your own Virgil

She probably thinks the Mexican border pays rent

Now she wants the Dems Congress to waste time on a resolution to honer Michael Jackson.

actsnoblemartin
07-09-2009, 05:20 AM
virgil probably thinks canada is one of the 57 states like obama does :coffee:

She also said how US astronauts placed a flag on MARS, and wanted to know if the MArs rover would find it. She is one of your own Virgil

She probably thinks the Mexican border pays rent

Now she wants the Dems Congress to waste time on a resolution to honer Michael Jackson.

Binky
07-09-2009, 10:31 AM

'Black' hurricane names brewing swirl of dissent
Rush Limbaugh rips congresswoman's call for African-American storm monikers

By Joe Kovacs
© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

Do devastating hurricanes need help from affirmative action?

A member of Congress apparently thinks so, and is demanding the storms be given names that sound "black."

The congressional newspaper the Hill reported this week that Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, feels that the current names are too "lily white," and is seeking to have better representation for names reflecting African-Americans and other ethnic groups.

"All racial groups should be represented," Lee said, according to the Hill. She hoped federal weather officials "would try to be inclusive of African-American names."

A sampling of popular names that could be used include Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn, according to the paper.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33896

A friend of mine emailed this:

She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in "language" that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+ MPH, thats too hard to understand

I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans says:

Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a crotch rocket! Bitch be a category fo' ! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo' chirren, leave yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit!

:laugh2::laugh2: Well now, that was some black impersonation......

Jeff
07-09-2009, 11:38 AM
:laugh2::laugh2: Well now, that was some black impersonation......

LMAO, tried to rep ya but have to spread them
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Insein
07-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Yet he achieves his goal everytime he posts here. 2 whole pages of nothing but responses to his trolling.

moderate democrat
07-09-2009, 03:25 PM

fyi sweetie....I responded to your calling me a horse's ass... and I replied that you then, were an old grey mare's vagina... I have no idea why you would compare me to Reverend Wright, but I do know how to respond to some ditz calling me a horse's ass. got it pussyhole? good.

stephanie
07-09-2009, 03:42 PM
I found this picture of MD...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/horse20sneeze.jpg

shuta up that mouth... the hot air and bad breath is bad for the environment..:coffee:

actsnoblemartin
07-09-2009, 03:48 PM
virgil, your a c***.

see 2b.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/****

b. a contemptible person.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=contemptible

Contemptible

1. deserving of or held in contempt; despicable.

I found this picture of MD...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/horse20sneeze.jpg

shuta up that mouth... the hot air and bad breath is bad for the environment..:coffee:

Kathianne
07-09-2009, 04:36 PM

Problems comprehending?

Given her desire to "honor" Michale Jackson, I thought I would remind folks of her past demands.

stephanie
07-09-2009, 04:43 PM
I reopened this thread after deleting many posts. Anyone that continues along the previous veins, will be thread banned.

can I post my horse picture...I thought they looked just alike..:laugh2:

Kathianne
07-09-2009, 04:50 PM
can I post my horse picture...I thought they looked just alike..:laugh2:

Pics are fine, watch the commentary! :laugh2:

stephanie
07-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Pics are fine, watch the commentary! :laugh2:

:thumb:

emmett
07-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Great debate everybody, really interesting

red states rule
07-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Can anyone pick out MD in the picture?

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/horses-ass.jpg

emmett
07-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Can anyone pick out MD in the picture?

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/horses-ass.jpg

The one on the left?????

moderate democrat
07-09-2009, 08:47 PM
The one on the left?????

I'm the one with balls. Stephanie is the one with the gaping vagina.

emmett
07-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Ok Virgil...see you in a month.

darin
07-09-2009, 10:54 PM
fyi sweetie....I responded to your calling me a horse's ass... and I replied that you then, were an old grey mare's vagina... I have no idea why you would compare me to Reverend Wright, but I do know how to respond to some ditz calling me a horse's ass. got it pussyhole? good.

It's odd to me - the SAME guy posted this a couple weeks ago:

Eternal Father, Strong to Save... and it goes so nicely with this Sunday's scripture reading from the 4th Chapter of Mark.

May God have mercy upon his soul. WE, the staff, won't have Mercy upon his continual vulgarity and nastiness.

stephanie
07-09-2009, 11:32 PM
I do believe I pushed the ole preacher right out of what little mind he had left.....

Damn I'm good...:coffee::clap:

red states rule
07-10-2009, 06:03 AM
I do believe I pushed the ole preacher right out of what little mind he had left.....

Damn I'm good...:coffee::clap:

Yes you are Steph. Seems Virgil could not pass up commenting about his picture, and with the push of a button he has a month off

The board will not be the same without him. It will be terrific!

jimnyc
07-10-2009, 06:39 AM

and you're still an old grey mare's vagina:lol:

I'm the one with balls. Stephanie is the one with the gaping vagina.

MD - you drew first blood by attacking RSR for his OP. You were called a bozo, an idiot, a Jeremy Wright wannabe, a horses ass, a dickhead and compared to pictures of a horse.

Your comments above, bolded, are what you wrote in return. If you think that they are in ANY WAY comparable, you are being purposely naive. Playing the "tit for tat" game is what all of us do at one time or another. But this isn't that game, this is just pure filth. I don't mind the board being seen as a place that we allow adults to have a good laugh at one anothers expense, but I don't want it to be seen as a place that allows women to be degraded in such a malicious manner.