waiting.............:fu:

Gunny
04-10-2007, 09:50 PM

:cheers2:

shattered
04-10-2007, 09:57 PM

Show you up what? Do I need popcorn, or just floofy girly drinks?

stephanie
04-10-2007, 09:59 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/popcorn2.gif

go manu
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thcheer.gif

CockySOB
04-10-2007, 10:01 PM

Take a number. The line starts behind me. And I'm STILL waiting for the pup to bring something substantial....

manu1959
04-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Show you up what? Do I need popcorn, or just floofy girly drinks?

i believe the exact quote was...."you can't stand being shown up can you Manu? I don't care about points. But I will show you up from here on out. Enjoy."

so i am waiting to be shown up by some one that can't argue, insults me, doesn't care about rep but is pissed off i ding them when they insult me.....

i think floofy girly drinks are appropriate

shattered
04-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Take a number. The line starts behind me. And I'm STILL waiting for the pup to bring something substantial....

Oh, nono, m'dear.. Manu's got seniority.. You'll just have to wait.

shattered
04-10-2007, 10:03 PM
i believe the exact quote was...."you can't stand being shown up can you Manu? I don't care about points. But I will show you up from here on out. Enjoy."

so i am waiting to be shown up by some one that can't argue, insults me, doesn't care about rep but is pissed of i ding them when they insult me.....

Cool. Long Island Iced Tea, please. *holds out $5*

manu1959
04-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Cool. Long Island Iced Tea, please. *holds out $5*

here you go....w/ umbrella and fruit tower

Gunny
04-10-2007, 10:06 PM

You're already 4th. Don't get pushy.:poke:

shattered
04-10-2007, 10:07 PM
here you go....w/ umbrella and fruit tower

*pitches the umbrella, & shoves the fruit down to the bottom of the glass* Yum!

Gunny
04-10-2007, 10:07 PM

so i am waiting to be shown up by some one that can't argue, insults me, doesn't care about rep but is pissed off i ding them when they insult me.....

I was wondering what put the lace on the occasion.

Gunny
04-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Uuummmm....... is **somebody** missing here?

Yurt
04-10-2007, 10:24 PM
:scared:

:)

manu1959
04-10-2007, 11:13 PM
"you lose, again, and always, have fun stalker!!!!, and thanks for the atention, but really , meet a woman before i start calling you a faggoff."

oh i am just crushed...called a fag...

manu1959
04-10-2007, 11:35 PM

Gaffer
04-11-2007, 12:43 AM
Guess i'll get in line too. I do believe we have found one that's worse than syco. I recently neg repped him too so I'll prolly hear from him as well. :coffee:

manu1959
04-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Guess i'll get in line too. I do believe we have found one that's worse than syco. I recently neg repped him too so I'll prolly hear from him as well. :coffee:

i made peace with with physco.....working on the other two....

Gaffer
04-11-2007, 01:14 AM
i made peace with with physco.....working on the other two....

Is that why I haven't seen him around lately? where did you put the body?

:poke:

manu1959
04-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Is that why I haven't seen him around lately? where did you put the body?

:poke:

that is my story and i am sticking to it.....

manu1959
04-12-2007, 12:41 AM
still waiting...:fu:

she sure talks tough though

Abbey Marie
04-12-2007, 10:35 AM
still waiting...:fu:

she sure talks tough though

Here ya go, M. You might need this:

http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/15870/200.jpg

Or these:

http://www.backcountrygear.com/images/IntegralPrimasilkPillow.jpg

http://www.global.lgg.ru/direct/dbimage/50189670/Sleeping_Bag.jpg

loosecannon
04-12-2007, 07:42 PM
It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians, not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.
- Patrick Henry

cult worship.

So Manu, you started a thread just for me. I just saw it, I never scroll that far down into the topics.

You gotta forge a crush on somebody else maun, I don't swing that way.

If you have something to say, yeah anything is possible, I am not hard to find.

Stop starting vanity threads, people will think you are insecure, or attention starved or that you have no freinds etc....

manu1959
04-12-2007, 08:14 PM
cult worship.

So Manu, you started a thread just for me. I just saw it, I never scroll that far down into the topics.

You gotta forge a crush on somebody else maun, I don't swing that way.

If you have something to say, yeah anything is possible, I am not hard to find.

Stop starting vanity threads, people will think you are insecure, or attention starved or that you have no freinds etc....

you said you were going to stalk me and hand me my ass...i started the thread for you so you could live up to your promise....so far you have called me gay ...which makes you a homophobe....projected your own insecurities onto me...friends is spelled wrong...you spelled my name wrong....

you are fucking on fire dude....:fu:

Gunny
04-12-2007, 08:19 PM
you said you were going to stalk me and hand me my ass...i started the thread for you so you could live up to your promise....so far you have called me gay ...which makes you a homophobe....projected your own insecurities onto me...friends is spelled wrong...you spelled my name wrong....

you are fucking on fire dude....:fu:

He'll claim victory next. Watch.:laugh2:

manu1959
04-12-2007, 08:21 PM
He'll claim victory next. Watch.:laugh2:

no way...loose is a dude?!:laugh2:

Gunny
04-12-2007, 08:27 PM
no way...loose is a dude?!:laugh2:

I really don't know what it is besides an ill-mannered, brainless libtard troll whose only objective is to disrupt rather than participate in any real debate.

manu1959
04-12-2007, 08:30 PM
I really don't know what it is besides an ill-mannered, brainless libtard troll whose only objective is to disrupt rather than participate in any real debate.

didn't you say she was from another board you used to run?

shattered
04-12-2007, 08:39 PM

No, that's Liltard. Not a libtard..

Well..*scratches head* Same thing.

Gunny
04-12-2007, 08:48 PM

That's lily. I don't know loosecannon from anywhere but here. He's been trying to be my best friend ever since.:laugh2:

manu1959
04-12-2007, 08:49 PM
That's lily. I don't know loosecannon from anywhere but here. He's been trying to be my best friend ever since.:laugh2:

ah lily....she is treat as well....these open minded free speach liberals sure are a polite tollerant bunch

LiberalNation
04-12-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm totally tolerant man. Free speech for everyone.

Gunny
04-12-2007, 08:56 PM
I'm totally tolerant man. Free speech for everyone.

I hate to say it, but right now, you seem to be the lesser of all the evils. THAT's f-ing scary.:eek:

Abbey Marie
04-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Thanks for copying my Patrick Henry quote into a post, loosey. I'm so glad you read it and liked it that much. :thumb:

Abbey Marie
04-12-2007, 10:00 PM
I hate to say it, but right now, you seem to be the lesser of all the evils. THAT's f-ing scary.:eek:

I've always kind of liked LN. She's misguided IMO, but pretty interesting for such a young woman.

stephanie
04-12-2007, 10:12 PM
I've always kind of liked LN. She's misguided IMO, but pretty interesting for such a young woman.

Agree with you....out of all the libs here......LN is O.K.
Now don't go be getten a swelled head there girl........:laugh2:

manu1959
04-12-2007, 10:26 PM
the attention is very welcome. and that little scum slur, that will def fool the admins.

I got your back too so keep piling on the neg rep points till she gets banned

HAHAHA

very coherent stuff....man you are just killing me

Gunny
04-12-2007, 10:33 PM
the attention is very welcome. and that little scum slur, that will def fool the admins.

I got your back too so keep piling on the neg rep points till she gets banned

HAHAHA

very coherent stuff....man you are just killing me

WTF?:confused:

Where'd that come from?

shattered
04-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Who's "she"?

manu1959
04-12-2007, 10:52 PM
love note from cannon....what a loon

LiberalNation
04-13-2007, 07:57 AM
Ahhh I'm liked. Ever think though it might be just because I'm not as liberal as many of the "liberals" ya'll don't like.

Gunny
04-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Ahhh I'm liked. Ever think though it might be just because I'm not as liberal as many of the "liberals" ya'll don't like.

Don't need to think. That's EXACTLY it. You'll be back to Public Enemy Number 1 if they leave.:poke:

LiberalNation
04-13-2007, 08:40 AM
Partisan to the core alright.

shattered
04-13-2007, 08:43 AM
Don't need to think. That's EXACTLY it. You'll be back to Public Enemy Number 1 if they leave.:poke:

:laugh2: :coffee:

Tis like reading the morning comics.

shattered
04-13-2007, 08:45 AM

You've now dinged me 3 times in 24 hours with 0 retaliation, gNat.. What IS your point? Or, shall we deem it "stalking", as you are all so fond of accusing others of doing?

LiberalNation
04-13-2007, 08:46 AM
WHo have I accused of stalking. Anyway good for you for taking the higher road. Don't wana play or somethin.

Gunny
04-13-2007, 08:46 AM

Partisan? Partisan to what exactly? I don't belong to a political party, and the last one I did belong to was the Democrat Party.

You calling me a partisan Democrat?:laugh2:

LiberalNation
04-13-2007, 08:48 AM
I'm calling you a partisan neocon who can't see anyone point of view but your own. Oh and self-rightous.

Gunny
04-13-2007, 08:52 AM
I'm calling you a partisan neocon who can't see anyone point of view but your own. Oh and self-rightous.

And you would be guilty of unfairly stereotyping me, not to mention incorrect.

Neocons hate me. And you've obviously never seen what happens when an extremist right winger gets in my way.

We're ALL self-righteous to a degree or we wouldn't be posting on political messageboards. Self-righteousness would include thinking one's political opinions are important enough that others should hear them.;)

Gunny
04-13-2007, 09:51 AM
WHo have I accused of stalking. Anyway good for you for taking the higher road. Don't wana play or somethin.

She stopped because I asked her to, and I take shit for it every time you ding her for no reason. You don't REALLY think she'd back off on her own, do you?

Perhaps it's time you stopped as well? There is no "play anymore" ... it's abusing the rep system.

I'll also add that perhaps you need to take a second look at who you are listening to. A person who wants to engage in a childish game of backstabbing but puts others on ignore rather than face up to them on the board. You're doing someone else's dirtywork. If you've at least got the stones to come in here and face up, then you are better than that.

CockySOB
04-13-2007, 09:56 AM
And you would be guilty of unfairly stereotyping me, not to mention incorrect.

Neocons hate me. And you've obviously never seen what happens when an extremist right winger gets in my way.

We're ALL self-righteous to a degree or we wouldn't be posting on political messageboards. Self-righteousness would include thinking one's political opinions are important enough that others should hear them.;)

BTW, where is Glock right now?

Gunny
04-13-2007, 09:57 AM
BTW, where is Glock right now?

LOL ... he pops in and out in the morning. No doubt working on his third or fourth fortune.:laugh2:

manu1959
04-13-2007, 09:59 AM
LOL ... he pops in and out in the morning. No doubt working on his third or fourth fortune.:laugh2:

how many tin cups you think he has gone through?:lol:

Gunny
04-13-2007, 10:04 AM
how many tin cups you think he has gone through?:lol:

Tin cups? How about XL Boy Scout uniforms to wear when he's holding that cup?

Abbey Marie
04-13-2007, 10:40 AM

Well, you do look good by comparison. :) But I think it is because we make allowances for one so young, and because (IIRC) you will change your opinion if the evidence leads there.

But don't worry, we're not expecting you to come over to our side or anything.

Gunny
04-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Well, you do look good by comparison. :) But I think it is because we make allowances for one so young, and because (IIRC) you will change your opinion if the evidence leads there.

But don't worry, we're not expecting you to come over to our side or anything.

I think she can still be fixed.;)

jackass
04-13-2007, 02:32 PM
You are all CRAZY about that one. She is a certified nut. I have been much happier ever since I put her on ignore. :)

Abbey Marie
04-13-2007, 02:41 PM
You are all CRAZY about that one. She is a certified nut. I have been much happier ever since I put her on ignore. :)

We be representin', J. :coffee:

TheStripey1
04-14-2007, 01:16 AM

y'all have ignore?

laffs... no wonder y'all never hear anything we say...

TheStripey1
04-14-2007, 01:18 AM
Purrsonally, I don't see the purrpose of coming to a right winger haven and then putting the right wingers there on ignore... if I wanted to preach to a choir, I'd go to a lefty site...

:dance:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-14-2007, 01:48 AM
y'all have ignore?

laffs... no wonder y'all never hear anything we say...

true that!

Gunny
04-14-2007, 10:17 AM
Purrsonally, I don't see the purrpose of coming to a right winger haven and then putting the right wingers there on ignore... if I wanted to preach to a choir, I'd go to a lefty site...

:dance:

And I will give credit where it's due ... at least you've got balls to go face up and not hide behind some bullshit ignore option.

I don't think I've EVER used ignore, here or the lefty site I used to post on when I felt like wading into the heathen masses swinging a claymore!:laugh2:

jackass
04-14-2007, 02:27 PM
She is the FIRST person I have eve put on Ignore. Why you ask? Because she (if it is a she) hasnt said anything I find the least bit intelligent. Just seeing her post make me mad. So why bother? I have tried the Ignore button before but have been too curious to stay away. Not this time. Not even the slightest curiosity.

Gunny
04-14-2007, 08:20 PM
She is the FIRST person I have eve put on Ignore. Why you ask? Because she (if it is a she) hasnt said anything I find the least bit intelligent. Just seeing her post make me mad. So why bother? I have tried the Ignore button before but have been too curious to stay away. Not this time. Not even the slightest curiosity.

Sorry. I refuse to understand purposefully blinding oneself to one's enemies. To each his own, but definitely not my style.

jackass
04-14-2007, 08:29 PM
Sorry. I refuse to understand purposefully blinding oneself to one's enemies. To each his own, but definitely not my style.

You refuse?? Open mind there Gunny!

Gunny
04-15-2007, 12:17 PM
You refuse?? Open mind there Gunny!

So let's see if I can get this right .... I should be open-minded about being closed-minded?

If I choose to not respond to someone I think is an idiot, I don't. Doesn't mean I'm not going to keep an eye on what they're doing.

Perhaps in the future there will someone come along to make me revise that policy. I'd say if the person who has me on ignore hasn't been put on ignore, the odds of that happening are slim becuase if anyone ever deserved it, it would be that individual.

And if the mind was not open, I would not have said "to each his own." IMO, you put yourself at a disadvantage by using ignore, but if that is what you choose to do, it's your business.:poke:

Mr. P
04-15-2007, 12:59 PM
I've never had anyone on ignore.

jackass
04-15-2007, 03:40 PM
So let's see if I can get this right .... I should be open-minded about being closed-minded?

If I choose to not respond to someone I think is an idiot, I don't. Doesn't mean I'm not going to keep an eye on what they're doing.

Perhaps in the future there will someone come along to make me revise that policy. I'd say if the person who has me on ignore hasn't been put on ignore, the odds of that happening are slim becuase if anyone ever deserved it, it would be that individual.

And if the mind was not open, I would not have said "to each his own." IMO, you put yourself at a disadvantage by using ignore, but if that is what you choose to do, it's your business.:poke:

I dont see what close minded about it. She brings my blood to a boil with her nonsense posts. Why should I put myself through that? Will her and my fights and name calling help the board? I think not. I think if you disagree with someone so much then its quite the open minded thing to do.

LiberalNation
04-15-2007, 03:44 PM
Who me.

Anyway I never ignore anyone as well. You miss too much and besides I can hold my own and take in venom coming my way.

shattered
04-15-2007, 03:46 PM
I dont see what close minded about it. She brings my blood to a boil with her nonsense posts. Why should I put myself through that? Will her and my fights and name calling help the board? I think not. I think if you disagree with someone so much then its quite the open minded thing to do.

You're giving her far too much control over you, m'dear..

lily
04-15-2007, 10:54 PM
Who me.

Anyway I never ignore anyone as well. You miss too much and besides I can hold my own and take in venom coming my way.

I have never used the ignore feature before I came to this place, LN..there are just some people who, if you can believe it hold a grudge for years. That one I have on ignore and the other one hyjacks threads and has nothing of interest to add to the debate. Time is too valuable to be sorting through junk. There are too many people here who can actually debate amd are intelligent, to be wasting time scrolling past useless gargage.

Hobbit
04-15-2007, 11:46 PM
I have a rotating ignore list. When it gets so bad that my blood boils every time I see a certain person post, I ignore them until I cool down, though I sill still sometimes respond to something I see quoted. When I cool down enough, I clear my ignore list and start anew. I currently have gabby on ignore, and that's about it.

Gunny
04-16-2007, 08:03 AM

I guess I used the wrong terminology in the sense of "closed-minded." I was using it in the military context of purposefully blinding oneself to one's enemy.

No, it really isn't closed-minded in the classic sense of the term. And like I said, to each his own. If it works for you, cool.:beer:

Gunny
04-16-2007, 08:10 AM
I have never used the ignore feature before I came to this place, LN..there are just some people who, if you can believe it hold a grudge for years. That one I have on ignore and the other one hyjacks threads and has nothing of interest to add to the debate. Time is too valuable to be sorting through junk. There are too many people here who can actually debate amd are intelligent, to be wasting time scrolling past useless gargage.

Far from holding a grudge, I'm just not fooled by your polite, moderate facade anymore. I would never expect you to admit what you did was wrong. You're too self-righteous for that to ever happen. Putting me on ignore just confirms it.

If adding something of interest to a debate is prerequisite, I suggest you take up knitting.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 01:31 AM
Far from holding a grudge, I'm just not fooled by your polite, moderate facade anymore. I would never expect you to admit what you did was wrong. You're too self-righteous for that to ever happen. Putting me on ignore just confirms it.

If adding something of interest to a debate is prerequisite, I suggest you take up knitting.

Gunny speaks his soul again. Always projecting others into your own skin Gunny? It becomes transparent after a few repetitions.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 06:59 AM
Gunny speaks his soul again. Always projecting others into your own skin Gunny? It becomes transparent after a few repetitions.

So i guess this is your idea of escalating your personal brand of harrassment, huh? If you can't bully someone you stalk them all over the board?

You're like a spoiled child always demanding attention -- always making sure you tell everyone how smart you think you are -- and worse, your lameass attempt to be witty.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 11:22 AM
So i guess this is your idea of escalating your personal brand of harrassment, huh? If you can't bully someone you stalk them all over the board?

You're like a spoiled child always demanding attention -- always making sure you tell everyone how smart you think you are -- and worse, your lameass attempt to be witty.

Nope, I don't demand your attention, I am just gonna post bandages over your lies.

Post a lie, I will fix it.

If you feel harrassed, stop posting lies, or just stop personalizing.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 11:24 AM
You're like a spoiled child always demanding attention --

Actually this is one of two threads started that include my name in the title. I started neither.

manu1959
04-18-2007, 11:27 AM
Nope, I don't demand your attention, I am just gonna post bandages over your lies.

in order for there be a lie to fix there would have to be an absolute truth to fix it with ..... as there are no absolutes ... there is nothing to fix .....

you asking someone to stop personalizing is rich....:poke:

oh and you spelled a word wrong mr perfect.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 11:33 AM

The intellectually dishonest person and liar here would be you.

Since you wish to play your little game, I will play mine. Anytime you insult me, you get dinged. Each time. Anytime you think you're going to harrass me, you get dinged.

You want to debate an issue honestly? No problem.

You want to continue being a lying, intellectually dishonest, sorry-ass motherfucker with your head up your ass and your cock in your mouth, just bring it.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 11:59 AM
in order for there be a lie to fix there would have to be an absolute truth to fix it with ..... as there are no absolutes ... there is nothing to fix .....

you asking someone to stop personalizing is rich....:poke:

oh and you spelled a word wrong mr perfect.

Lies do not get defined by absolute truth. They get defined by intent and by contradicting the available knowledge.

And i really don't spell well or use good grammar.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 12:02 PM

I have been trying to get you to debate an issue honestly for a week and you have refused in every way shape and form.

You want to continue being a lying, intellectually dishonest, sorry-ass motherfucker with your head up your ass and your cock in your mouth, just bring it.

Problem is Gunny, you just decribed yourself.

You are:

>dishonest
>sorry-ass motherfucker with your head up your ass and your cock in your mouth
>liar

manu1959
04-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Lies do not get defined by absolute truth. They get defined by intent and by contradicting the available knowledge.

And i really don't spell well or use good grammar.

but you can't know intent.... so once again you can not identify a lie

further your avialable knowledge is different than anothers and both are relative to the truth .... so it is not possible to define a lie

Gunny
04-18-2007, 12:13 PM
I have been trying to get you to debate an issue honestly for a week and you have refused in every way shape and form.

No you haven't. You've tried for a week to get me to say your intellectually dishonest, relaticist argument is right and mine is wrong.

Problem is Gunny, you just decribed yourself.

You are:

>dishonest
>sorry-ass motherfucker with your head up your ass and your cock in your mouth
>liar

:lame2:

Get your own material.

shattered
04-18-2007, 05:38 PM
The intellectually dishonest person and liar here would be you.

Since you wish to play your little game, I will play mine. Anytime you insult me, you get dinged. Each time. Anytime you think you're going to harrass me, you get dinged.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

**hears SPLAT! sound*

:D

manu1959
04-18-2007, 10:34 PM
gunny...post 15

Gunny
04-18-2007, 10:36 PM
gunny...post 15

Yeah, that's about what I get.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 11:43 PM
:lame2:

Get your own material.

Gunny you are describing yourself as usual.

You accuse others of intell dishonesty while you practice it, etc.

Almost every accusation you weild is a description of yourself.

Your material is best applied to you.

Which is what we will do, hereafter.

I wouldn't want any body but you characterizing Gunny's true self.

manu1959
04-18-2007, 11:47 PM

freud could write books about your neuroses, paranoia and narcicissim

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 11:51 PM
but you can't know intent.... so once again you can not identify a lie

further your avialable knowledge is different than anothers and both are relative to the truth .... so it is not possible to define a lie

Yes it is possible manu.

For example Bush either did know or should have known that his 16 words were a cleverly articulated lie.

The fact that the lie was designed implies intent and the fact that the lie was so obviously at odds with common knowledge among world intel proves that it was false.

Clinton lied to congress.

I have zero problem admitting that.

The right has a problem with honesty that I don't have.

The remaining right are liars for the most part.

At least what few zealous bots remain on the right and that ain't many.

Saddam hussein posed no threat to us.

Saddam had no relationship with AQ.

If you can not admit those facts you are a liar. Based on the overwhelming evidence and implied intent to be opposed to obvious facts.

Bill Clinton was an outstanding liar.

George Bush is a horrible liar but he lies constantly, making up with volume what he can't match with quality.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 11:54 PM

That's the best you got?:laugh2:

manu1959
04-18-2007, 11:56 PM
That's the best you got?:laugh2:

he is so the black knight......looks like he is going to bleed on you now

manu1959
04-21-2007, 10:34 PM
hi buddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leEsz9ci5XE

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 11:02 PM
hi buddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leEsz9ci5XE

Manu re, have you seen the new eatshitndie video?

shattered
04-21-2007, 11:06 PM

Your debut, I take it, since you're bragging...

manu1959
04-21-2007, 11:17 PM

nope..... got a link

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 11:37 PM
nope..... got a link

I had to put this muttonhead loose on ignore. I can't take any more of his shit. It's absolutely SENSELESS.

He's been sending me harrassing PM's now, and I had to lock him out of that too.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 11:38 PM
I had to put this muttonhead loose on ignore. I can't take any more of his shit. It's absolutely SENSELESS.

good for you....

lily
04-21-2007, 11:42 PM
WOW......this is really interesting. Tons of posts down here, but hardly anything in the top.

That says a lot!

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 11:45 PM
good for you....

The board will be more enjoyable that way.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 11:47 PM
The board will be more enjoyable that way.

it will.....life has an edge though.....

manu1959
04-21-2007, 11:51 PM
WOW......this is really interesting. Tons of posts down here, but hardly anything in the top.

That says a lot!

just sorting things out.......

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 11:56 PM

He's been sending me harrassing PM's now, and I had to lock him out of that too.

we both know that is a lie pale rider.

You sent me a neg rep message and i responded.

Are you so dishonest and desperate that you are gonna lie to the whole board?

I tell you what, why not report it to Jimmy right now?

Cuz if you don't I might.

You just broke the rules about PM's.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 11:57 PM
it will.....life has an edge though.....

Only with things that are out of your control. Fortunately I can control how much nonsense to be subjected to from loose here.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 11:59 PM
Only with things that are out of your control. Fortunately I can control how much nonsense to be subjected to from loose here.

yes that is true .... but life will judge them differently

manu1959
04-22-2007, 12:01 AM
we both know that is a lie pale rider.

You sent me a neg rep message and i responded.

Are you so dishonest and desperate that you are gonna lie to the whole board?

I tell you what, why not report it to Jimmy right now?

Cuz if you don't I might.

You just broke the rules about PM's.

you are a stalker and you are weak....you think you can can win but you have betrayed the truth

loosecannon
04-22-2007, 12:07 AM
you are a stalker and you are weak....you think you can can win but you have betrayed the truth

Brave words sir dipshit.

Pale Rider pretends he is being harrassed while you both post in a thread titled "loosecannon promises to show" and act as tho you are seeking refuge from the onslaughts of personal attacks the mighty Loosecannon has terrorized your defenseless little selves with.

You are piss poor actors weakly performing as victims.

If you were easier to dance to i might give your performance a 2.

As it is i suspect i will have to complain to the mods about the dangerous neg rep messages i have been pelted with for weeks.

But I don't play the weak victim here like you do manu re, so I would never stoop to that level.

Ya'll are pathetic little trolls.

manu1959
04-22-2007, 12:11 AM
Brave words sir dipshit.

Pale Rider pretends he is being harrassed while you both post in a thread titled "loosecannon promises to show" and act as tho you are seeking refuge from the onslaughts of personal attacks the mighty Loosecannon has terrorized your defenseless little selves with.

You are piss poor actors weakly performing as victims.

If you were easier to dance to i might give your performance a 2.

As it is i suspect i will have to complain to the mods about the dangerous neg rep messages i have been pelted with for weeks.

But I don't play the weak victim here like you do manu re, so I would never stoop to that level.

Ya'll are pathetic little trolls.

if not for me you would not exist....be a good boy now and kiss the ring...

loosecannon
04-22-2007, 12:16 AM
if not for me you would not exist....be a good boy now and kiss the ring...

you dropped acid again Mr Magoo?

Shall I call 9/11 or order you a cheap asian hooker?

manu1959
04-22-2007, 12:19 AM
you dropped acid again Mr Magoo?

Shall I call 9/11 or order you a cheap asian hooker?

it is your world...as you wish...

however, freud would say that you confess with every post

Pale Rider
04-22-2007, 03:01 AM
Even though I have loose on ignore, he's not worth the bandwidth, he's claiming that I'm lying about sending him a PM. He is confused. He thinks the little note one is able to type in when neg repping someone is considered a PM. Not so. It's nothing more than a side note on a neg rep, and that's what I did. I neg repped the, LESS than moron, and he's claiming I PM'd him. He's mistaken, and a liar.

There loose. Now the whole damn board knows what's going on. You, me, mods, everybody. I can also take a Snagit webpage capture of my PM's, received and "SENT" and post it on here, just to prove I did NOT send your sorry, pathetic ass ANYTHING of the SORT. I can, at the same time prove that is was YOU who sent ME a PM.

I have you on ignore. I think you're one of the worst this board has seen, even worse than manfrommaine. It is my opinion you should be banned, permanently. I just want you to go away, and I'm doing my part to make it so. That is why I have you on ignore, and I've blocked you from PM'ing me again, which you no doubt know by now. So if by some wierd chance you're not banned, I still don't want to hear or read anything you do here. You're a complete and utter waste of time and bandwidth to this board.

Now please, fuck off and die, and ignore me as well, you worthless rat bastard.