PDA

View Full Version : loose & lily so here is the deal

manu1959
04-10-2007, 11:26 PM
so here is the deal...

i got them to insult me ....

then i told them if they insulted me again i would ding them....

they not being able to resist.....insulted me .....

so i dinged them....

sound familiar?

so .... they are liberals i am not ....

all they have to do is withdraw and appologize and i will stop....

manu1959
04-10-2007, 11:38 PM
so here is the deal...

so i dinged them....

sound familiar?

this should be so easy for liberals....if they are truely liberals and not....terrorists

manu1959
04-10-2007, 11:45 PM
so i offer peace and in turn i get neg rep.....they are not what they claim....

lily
04-10-2007, 11:48 PM
I'm not the one that started this. You stop. I'll stop. You neg rep me for responing in the Steel Cage in an insult fest and not for anything I'm posting and Ill keep right on. Easy........got it? I do believe I still owe you one. I'm willing to call it even......the ball is in your court.

manu1959
04-10-2007, 11:49 PM
I'm not the one that started this. You stop. I'll stop. You neg rep me for responing in the Steel Cage in an insult fest and not for anything I'm posting and Ill keep right on. Easy........got it? I do believe I still owe you one. I'm willing to call it even......the ball is in your court.

nope you and loose started it ... appologize and i will stop...

lily
04-10-2007, 11:54 PM
You sir, are a bald faced liar. I didn't even know what color a neg. rep was until you gave me one, then you and your buddies all decided to neg rep me one after the other.

lily
04-11-2007, 12:01 AM
so here is the deal...

so i dinged them....

sound familiar?

So who exactly started this, manu? You can't even lie intelligently without getting busted.

manu1959
04-11-2007, 12:06 AM
So who exactly started this, manu? You can't even lie intelligently without getting busted.

so i control you ...i made you neg rep me? are you really that weak....you want our president to stop yet you can not....appologize and withdraw and i will stop...

lily
04-11-2007, 12:14 AM
What you are not understanding is I did not start this. You so much as admitted it in your original post. I'm not going to apologize for something that YOU did. I'm not here to play games.......except in the steel cage, where it is allowed. You don't like it, then stay out of it. I don't ever respond to you on any of the threads.

You gave me 3 and I gave you 3 and all your buddies that decided to pile them on, also got them back in return.

As I said, the ball is in your court.

manu1959
04-11-2007, 12:15 AM
What you are not understanding is I did not start this. You so much as admitted it in your original post. I'm not going to apologize for something that YOU did. I'm not here to play games.......except in the steel cage, where it is allowed. You don't like it, then stay out of it. I don't ever respond to you on any of the threads.

You gave me 3 and I gave you 3 and all your buddies that decided to pile them on, also got them back in return.

As I said, the ball is in your court.

....appologize and withdraw and i will stop...

lily
04-11-2007, 12:17 AM
Grow up.

manu1959
04-11-2007, 12:20 AM
Grow up.

you first....appologize and withdraw and i will stop...come on it can't be that hard .... it is all you want bush to do .... should be easy for you...

here is your quote that started it...

"Oh look......the village idiot joined in. Maybe you two could put your brains together and have a whole one."

come on .... take the high moral ground .... you can do it ....

lily
04-11-2007, 12:25 AM
Nice try, but no cigar. Thanks for playing. Please try again.

Originally Posted by shattered
Are you really that dumb, or just pretending?

no one is that good an actor.........

manu1959
04-11-2007, 12:28 AM
Nice try, but no cigar. Thanks for playing. Please try again.

so you are bush....you can't appologize ... can't withdraw...can't take the high moral ground....you have to be right...you have to win.....come on it is so easy just appologize and withdraw and i will stop.....

lily
04-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Manu.........you stated that you started it in your original post starting this tread. I also showed you where you threw the first punch, in the other thread. I already think I have the high road and again I have no idea why I should apologize for something you started.

In the real world a man stands up to what he does and not try to pin it on someone else.

manu1959
04-11-2007, 12:38 AM
Manu.........you stated that you started it in your original post starting this tread. I also showed you where you threw the first punch, in the other thread. I already think I have the high road and again I have no idea why I should apologize for something you started.

In the real world a man stands up to what he does and not try to pin it on someone else.

come on this really isn't that hard....if you apologize and withdraw i will stop....take the high moral ground ...end it....or are you no better than those you condemn....

lily
04-11-2007, 12:46 AM
You give me one good reason why I should apologize for something that YOU started.

Unless you want me to apologize for your mistakes.

ok..........I'm sorry manu was wrong.

manu1959
04-11-2007, 12:51 AM
You give me one good reason why I should apologize for something that YOU started.

Unless you want me to apologize for your mistakes.

ok..........I'm sorry manu was wrong.

...come on it will be easy .... it is all you want bush to do .... or are you no better than bush .... appologize and i will stop .... you can't do it can you ... you ask this of others yet you are weak and can not achive what you demand of others ... sad ... you were so close ...

Baron Von Esslingen
04-11-2007, 01:27 AM

I think you hit the home run with this point. Game. Over.

shattered
04-11-2007, 07:11 AM

Maybe someone forgot to point out this little tidbit to you.. but, Manu can ding you until hell freezes over, and you just inch that much closer to "goat sucking" status.. You keep dinging Manu, and the worst that happens is he goes down by 2..until you're in the red.. then you can ding him with all the gusto you can summon, and nothing happens. :D

IOW, your little "You can dish it out, but can't take it back" is seriously flawed, and incorrect.

Now, if I must suffer through the rest of your harpy-like drivel in this section, I will need my morning latte.

Gunny
04-11-2007, 09:08 AM

More like she got hit with the home run.:laugh2:

lily
04-11-2007, 02:46 PM

You're right, I've proven he was wrong. I just feel flattered that a thread was made about me, even if I have to share it with someone else.

Gunny
04-11-2007, 04:08 PM
You're right, I've proven he was wrong. I just feel flattered that a thread was made about me, even if I have to share it with someone else.

Jeez, the loony left victory dance. Problem is, you forgot to get a victory, as usual.

The only victory I see here is you proving yourself to be as described.:laugh2:

manu1959
04-11-2007, 07:00 PM

what did you prove i was wrong about?.... you proved nothing except that you are the same as those you despise.....

appologize and withdraw and i will stop...

shattered
04-11-2007, 07:48 PM

You talk about people fighting their own battles.. Did you know our resident lesbian bitch is going around dinging people in your favor with nothing more than a "just cuss" as her reason?

Gunny
04-11-2007, 07:53 PM
You talk about people fighting their own battles.. Did you know our resident lesbian bitch is going around dinging people in your favor with nothing more than a "just cuss" as her reason?

Thats cool. She got it back. Wonder if she can do math?

LiberalNation
04-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Who wants a popularity contest anyway. If I go into the negatives, oh well, who cares. I'll be just the same and things will be just as fun. See your reps don't hafta count and I normally wouldn't play but hey ganging up on people ain't so nice and I got asked in.

shattered
04-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Who wants a popularity contest anyway. If I go into the negatives, oh well, who cares. I'll be just the same and things will be just as fun. See your reps don't hafta count and I normally wouldn't play but hey ganging up on people ain't so nice and I got asked in.

I see.. So she had to beg for someone to come to her defense.. That's ok. You can only rep for so long before your numbers don't do anything.. And I warned you.. Each time I get it, you BOTH get it. Go shove your nose up someone's ass and stay out of it.

Yurt
04-11-2007, 08:24 PM
I think loosy is to busy worshipping his man whoring ex president....

Gunny
04-11-2007, 08:30 PM
I think loosy is to busy worshipping his man whoring ex president....

The only shred of intelligence he's shown so far is to not come down here and take the beating he'd get. Manu's waiting ... STILL ... and the rest of us have cold popcorn and warm beer. Well, except for shattered. Her fruit's wilted.:laugh2:

shattered
04-11-2007, 08:31 PM
The only shred of intelligence he's shown so far is to not come down here and take the beating he'd get. Manu's waiting ... STILL ... and the rest of us have cold popcorn and warm beer. Well, except for shattered. Her fruit's wilted.:laugh2:

It is not.. It's just getting...extra potent, soaking up all that warm alcohol...

shattered
04-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Here, Lilith. I promised you a doll in your likeness, and a doll you shall have. Word has it, it's a little too skinny, tho.. Unfortunately, the next largest is pregnant.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/lily.gif

Gunny
04-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Here, Lilith. I promised you a doll in your likeness, and a doll you shall have. Word has it, it's a little too skinny, tho.. Unfortunately, the next largest is pregnant.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/lily.gif

:eek:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gunny
04-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Ass .... you made me spit coke all over my screen.

shattered
04-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Ass .... you made me spit coke all over my screen.

Rather than insulting me, you should be thanking me that it's clothed.

I can rectify that situation immediately, however, if you like.

lily
04-11-2007, 08:46 PM

You see Liberal.......this must be the Christian way. They don't like it done to them, but when they tell all their friends to do it to you, then it's just fine. :salute:

shattered
04-11-2007, 08:47 PM
You see Liberal.......this must be the Christian way. They don't like it done to them, but when they tell all their friends to do it to you, then it's just fine. :salute:

Nobody told anyone to rep anyone else, except YOU telling the Lesbitch.

lily
04-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Odd, that's not what they said when they repped me. Another liar. I'll keep you off ignore until we get done with this little rep war. Don't expect anymore responses. You can dish it out, but whine whey you have to take it.

Samantha
04-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Sounds like a bunch of big right wing cry babies to me.

shattered
04-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Odd, that's not what they said when they repped me. Another liar. I'll keep you off ignore until we get done with this little rep war. Don't expect anymore responses. You can dish it out, but whine whey you have to take it.

Prove it.

Gunny
04-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Nobody told anyone to rep anyone else, except YOU telling the Lesbitch.

Oh,she's dragged some other dipstick into it. I just got dinged for "1" (count me) point.

shattered
04-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Oh,she's dragged some other dipstick into it. I just got dinged for "1" (count me) point.

So I see.. Eh. She'll hit goat sucking status in no time. You're the only (1) she'll ever get.

Samantha
04-11-2007, 08:55 PM
HAHA! If my world revolved around dings and points I'd be devastated.

Good thing it doesn't mean shit to me! :laugh2:

Gunny
04-11-2007, 08:57 PM

Good thing.:cool:

shattered
04-11-2007, 08:58 PM

The quality of those you befriend doesn't mean much to you, either.

Samantha
04-11-2007, 09:00 PM
The quality of those you befriend doesn't mean much to you, either.If by quality you mean right wing, crybabies who gang up on liberals, you're right! :clap:

shattered
04-11-2007, 09:01 PM
If by quality you mean right wing, crybabies who gang up on liberals, you're right! :clap:

You must be Liliths daughter. You sound just like.

manu1959
04-11-2007, 09:03 PM

appologize and withdraw and it will all stop .... all you have to do is what you want bush to do.....

Samantha
04-11-2007, 09:04 PM
You must be Liliths daughter. You sound just like.Clever!

loosecannon
04-11-2007, 09:05 PM
OMGAWD, Manu actually started a thread all by himself.....and I had no idea the poor sweet child could even turn on the computer....Or drag a chair up seven flights of stairs.

Well isn't that cute.

Manu is kinda slow, t a r d e d I think is the colloquialism. We like to play a little game called spell the words so he can't tell what we are talkin about.

M a n u i s t a r d e d

see he'll never figure that out.

Manu thinks i give a shit about neg rep points. But t a r d s think all kinza c r a z y things

manu1959
04-11-2007, 09:05 PM
If by quality you mean right wing, crybabies who gang up on liberals, you're right! :clap:

actually it was just me and lilly and loose ganged up on me.....it would appear that others came to my defence when i was attacked.....

if you read the premise of the thread you will see that i am playing the roll of the terrorists and lily is bush....she is behaving the same as bush

Gunny
04-11-2007, 09:06 PM
OMGAWD, Manu actually started a thread all by himself.....and I had no idea the poor sweet child could even turn on the computer....Or drag a chair up seven flights of stairs.

Well isn't that cute.

Manu is kinda slow, t a r d e d I think is the colloquialism. We like to play a little game called spell the words so he can't tell what we are talkin about.

M a n u i s t a r d e d

Manu thinks i give a shit about neg rep points. But t a r d s think all kinza c r a z y things

You've done a damned good job of proving that.

manu1959
04-11-2007, 09:08 PM

Well isn't that cute.

M a n u i s t a r d e d

lol.....is this handing me my ass? fucking hell people must live in terror when you enter a room...

loosecannon
04-11-2007, 09:41 PM
lol.....is this handing me my ass? fucking hell people must live in terror when you enter a room...

No we are playing a game of keep away with your ass, manu.

You started a prissy vanity thread to celebrate your decision to react to criticism with neg reps.

GAWD that must have the board skeered.

You ARE the joke that is on you manu.

Sane people just point at you and laugh. You obviously have a very fragile, insecure, self esteem to get so wrapped up in these kind of dramas.

Do you stare at yourself and laugh?

manu1959
04-11-2007, 09:47 PM
No we are playing a game of keep away with your ass, manu.

You started a prissy vanity thread to celebrate your decision to react to criticism with neg reps.

GAWD that must have the board skeered.

You ARE the joke that is on you manu.

Sane people just point at you and laugh. You obviously have a very fragile, insecure, self esteem to get so wrapped up in these kind of dramas.

Do you stare at yourself and laugh?

really.....get your degree online did you?.....

you really don't have a clue that you two are being manipulated do you?