PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream about George W Bush

chloe
07-13-2009, 08:32 AM
ha ha....I woke up with George Jr on the brain....ugh ! Im more of a Ron Paul fan and really was not into Bush at all. But in my dream Georgie was at some party telling jokes, smoking cigars and making everyone laugh, and he wanted to be my friend for some unknown reason. Anyway it was a random dumb dream maybe too much time on the political board ....ha ha:eek:

So has anyone else had dreams of Politicians?

07-13-2009, 05:00 PM
I had a nightmare that i ran for congress and won. Other than that no.

BTW President Bush isnt a junior.

Sitarro
07-13-2009, 05:26 PM
I had a nightmare that a affirmative action clown whose experience of being a community organizer(vote buyer) and a state senator(follower)was good enough for a bunch of guilt ridden whites and 98% of blacks to elect him President of this country. I woke up and George Bush was still President and the country was doing well, I then woke up for real and found that the nightmare was true............ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

hjmick
07-13-2009, 08:56 PM
I had a dream about Megan Fox...

chloe
07-14-2009, 07:28 AM
I had a dream about Megan Fox...

ha ha Im sure your dream was more pleasant then mine. In my dream I kept trying to tell George that we shouldn't hang out because Im really an awful cynical person. But he kept ignoring me smiling, winking, smoking cigars, then he wanted me to go to this party with a bunch of people and I had all this snot dripping out of my nose, and I said can't you see how gross I am? George just ignored the disgusting snot and I got really paranoid.......was your dream about megan fox similiar>? he he.....

Abbey Marie
07-14-2009, 12:14 PM
I had a nightmare that a affirmative action clown whose experience of being a community organizer(vote buyer) and a state senator(follower)was good enough for a bunch of guilt ridden whites and 98% of blacks to elect him President of this country. I woke up and George Bush was still President and the country was doing well, I then woke up for real and found that the nightmare was true............ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

LOL. One man's dream is another man's nightmare. Tragically, this nightmare could be 8 years long.

Chloe, I have never dreamed of a President, but if I ever do, I hope it is George Washington. In fact, I'd so love to travel back in time and have dinner with him.

chloe
07-15-2009, 08:17 AM
LOL. One man's dream is another man's nightmare. Tragically, this nightmare could be 8 years long.

Chloe, I have never dreamed of a President, but if I ever do, I hope it is George Washington. In fact, I'd so love to travel back in time and have dinner with him.

sweet, hmm well if I was choosing to dream of a politican......I suppose Washington is a nice choice:salute:

we could chop down the cherry tree....w00t