PDA

View Full Version : Soldier: Obama not U.S. born, can't send me to Afghanistan

-Cp
07-13-2009, 10:22 PM
MACON — U.S. Army Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook is seeking a federal court order to stall and eventually prevent an upcoming deployment to Afghanistan.

In the 20-page document — filed July 8 with the United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia — Cook's California-based attorney, Orly Taitz, asks the court to consider granting his client's request based upon Cook's belief that President Barrack Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and is therefore ineligible to serve as commander-in-chief of U.S Armed Forces.

Cook further states he "would be acting in violation of international law by engaging in military actions outside the United States under this President’s command, and that Plaintiff would thus be simultaneously unable to perform his duties in good Rule 65(b) Application for Temporary Restraining Order 22 conscience and yet be simultaneously subjecting himself to possible prosecution as a war criminal by the faithful execution of these duties."

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics/AP/story/1139969.html

Gaffer
07-14-2009, 08:17 AM
Now this one could get interesting.

Insein
07-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Obviously they thought this one out. Its not some dumb hick that just threw something together. It will be interesting to see how it is interpreted. Will the court require Obama to show a birth certificate or just throw it out?

-Cp
07-14-2009, 12:57 PM
I am amazed at the lack of legal understanding of your lawyers. Barack Obama's mother was a US citizen. Had he been born on Pluto, he would have been a "natural-born US citizen"

Little-Acorn
07-14-2009, 01:14 PM
Barack Obama's mother was a US citizen. Had he been born on Pluto, he would have been a "natural-born US citizen"

Problem is, he was born on Mars. That makes all the difference. :cheers2:

I guess the actual argument was that Mom either gave up her own US citizenship, or didn't fill out the proper papers to get Barry his own citizenship soon enough. Something like that.

Hard to keep all the accusations and cross-accusations straight.

The gist is, Barry's current U.S. citizenship, is naturalized citizenship, not "natural-born" citizenship. And the Constitution requires "natural-born".

You not-a-citizen insisters, do I have it about right?

Gaffer
07-14-2009, 03:29 PM
Problem is, he was born on Mars. That makes all the difference. :cheers2:

I guess the actual argument was that Mom either gave up her own US citizenship, or didn't fill out the proper papers to get Barry his own citizenship soon enough. Something like that.

Hard to keep all the accusations and cross-accusations straight.

The gist is, Barry's current U.S. citizenship, is naturalized citizenship, not "natural-born" citizenship. And the Constitution requires "natural-born".

You not-a-citizen insisters, do I have it about right?

BAM you hit the nail on the head.

-Cp
07-14-2009, 04:13 PM
BAM you hit the nail on the head.

The special term "Natural Born Citizen" is used in particular as a requirement for eligibility to serve as President or Vice President of the United States. Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution contains the clause:

“ No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States. ”

Additionally, the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution states that: "[N]o person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States." The grandfather provision of the Natural Born Citizen Clause thus covered the only exceptions to the natural born requirement for the first several presidents and vice-presidents, who were citizens at the time of the adoption of the Constitution, but had been born as British subjects before the American Revolution.

Although only dealing with the concept of citizenship and not necessarily natural born citizenship, the Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides an additional source of constitutional doctrine stating that birth "in the United States" and subjection to U.S. jurisdiction at the time of birth, entitles one to citizenship:

“ All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

The Fourteenth Amendment states that "all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States." Since Hawaii is part of the United States, even if Barack Obama's parents were both non-U.S. citizens who hadn't even set foot in the country until just before he was born, he'd still qualify as a natural-born citizen.

Gaffer
07-14-2009, 04:33 PM
The special term "Natural Born Citizen" is used in particular as a requirement for eligibility to serve as President or Vice President of the United States. Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution contains the clause:

“ No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States. ”

Additionally, the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution states that: "[N]o person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States." The grandfather provision of the Natural Born Citizen Clause thus covered the only exceptions to the natural born requirement for the first several presidents and vice-presidents, who were citizens at the time of the adoption of the Constitution, but had been born as British subjects before the American Revolution.

Although only dealing with the concept of citizenship and not necessarily natural born citizenship, the Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides an additional source of constitutional doctrine stating that birth "in the United States" and subjection to U.S. jurisdiction at the time of birth, entitles one to citizenship:

“ All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

The Fourteenth Amendment states that "all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States." Since Hawaii is part of the United States, even if Barack Obama's parents were both non-U.S. citizens who hadn't even set foot in the country until just before he was born, he'd still qualify as a natural-born citizen.

Unless he was born in kenya as his other grandmother claimed. And so far there has been no real Hawaii birth certificate produced. The one they show was tampered with.

-Cp
07-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Unless he was born in kenya as his other grandmother claimed. And so far there has been no real Hawaii birth certificate produced. The one they show was tampered with.

Not that I'm doubting you - but do you have sources to cite that fact the one from Hawaii was tampered with?

Gaffer
07-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Not that I'm doubting you - but do you have sources to cite that fact the one from Hawaii was tampered with?

Not right now I don't, the source I read are pretty old and would take a while to find them. And others were in emails from fellow enemies of the state. I'm not real concerned about it cause I don't think it will ever go anywhere. He's minions will suppress it. I just believe he was born in kenya and his mother moved to Hawaii as soon as possible. And, other than websites I have no way of proving anything. If I could I would and there would hit teams on their way to my house as I type.

-Cp
07-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Not right now I don't, the source I read are pretty old and would take a while to find them. And others were in emails from fellow enemies of the state. I'm not real concerned about it cause I don't think it will ever go anywhere. He's minions will suppress it. I just believe he was born in kenya and his mother moved to Hawaii as soon as possible. And, other than websites I have no way of proving anything. If I could I would and there would hit teams on their way to my house as I type.

So... you must be an Alex Jones listener? :)

Gaffer
07-14-2009, 05:52 PM
So... you must be an Alex Jones listener? :)

Actually no. I don't listen to anyone. Can't even get many stations where I live and don't listen to internet radio, too busy doing other things.

-Cp
07-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Something scary to think about - if this was ever proved to be true and Barry was booted out of office, we'll be stuck with Biden and Polosi!!! *shudder*...

Gaffer
07-14-2009, 07:33 PM
biden's a baffoon and polosi is an egomaniac. Both are scary.

9/12er
07-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Something scary to think about - if this was ever proved to be true and Barry was booted out of office, we'll be stuck with Biden and Polosi!!! *shudder*...

I would almost RATHER keep him in office then - how easy would it be for that psychotic woman to become president if she was 2ND in line???

Gaffer
07-14-2009, 08:01 PM
I would almost RATHER keep him in office then - how easy would it be for that psychotic woman to become president if she was 2ND in line???

Well, don't want to scare you too much but she's 3rd in line at this moment. Would be interesting to see who jokin joe would pick as his vp tho.

9/12er
07-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Well, don't want to scare you too much but she's 3rd in line at this moment. Would be interesting to see who jokin joe would pick as his vp tho.

I know - what I did not know is that he picks his own VP. Still learning all that :)

Gaffer
07-14-2009, 08:25 PM
I know - what I did not know is that he picks his own VP. Still learning all that :)

He'll probably pick someone as bizarre as himself.

I still don't understand the dark lord choosing him. He is one of the dumbest men to ever hold office. Like placing on of the three stooges in the VP slot.

07-14-2009, 10:22 PM
This law suit will go no where. The burden isnt on Obama to prove he's a citizen. It's on the soldier to prove that he isn't. And its nearly impossible to prove a negative.