PDA

View Full Version : This is so good.

Gaffer
07-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Here's what the russians think of the dark lord. Scroll down to obama snubbed. A picture and the video. Only 12 seconds but says sooooo much.

http://noiri.blogspot.com/

9/12er
07-14-2009, 07:38 PM
There's a few more humorous posts if you scroll down a little further too - a LOT of T.E.A. party pics as well!

Gaffer
07-14-2009, 07:51 PM
There's a few more humorous posts if you scroll down a little further too - a LOT of T.E.A. party pics as well!

Yeah I saw those too. Thanks for pointing that out I forgot to mention it. Did you see the look on his face when they refused to shake hands.

I always refer to him as the dark lord, just for your future reference.

9/12er
07-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Yeah I saw those too. Thanks for pointing that out I forgot to mention it. Did you see the look on his face when they refused to shake hands.

I always refer to him as the dark lord, just for your future reference.

LOL - Yes, I especially liked the signs that said something to the effect of "my kid isn't even two years old and he's already in debt!" There was a T.E.A. party here locally in April and another on the 4th, and there were signs like that popping up all over the place.

He looked genuinely ANGRY that they didn't shake his hand. Can't wait to see what happens when he finally loses his cool in public. (The same way he did when he told the banks "My administration is the only thing standing between you and the pitchforks") - what kind of message does that send????

Gaffer
07-14-2009, 08:07 PM
LOL - Yes, I especially liked the signs that said something to the effect of "my kid isn't even two years old and he's already in debt!" There was a T.E.A. party here locally in April and another on the 4th, and there were signs like that popping up all over the place.

He looked genuinely ANGRY that they didn't shake his hand. Can't wait to see what happens when he finally loses his cool in public. (The same way he did when he told the banks "My administration is the only thing standing between you and the pitchforks") - what kind of message does that send????

There were some really true and unique signs at that rally. I was chuckling out loud as I read them.

I'm waiting for him to lose it too. Should be interesting and informative to a lot of people when he does. I guess his ass kissing of the russians didn't work out so well. Snubed by the saudi's and snubbed by the russians. Woohoo, who's next to tell the dark lord to take a hike?

9/12er
07-14-2009, 08:11 PM
There were some really true and unique signs at that rally. I was chuckling out loud as I read them.

I'm waiting for him to lose it too. Should be interesting and informative to a lot of people when he does. I guess his ass kissing of the russians didn't work out so well. Snubed by the saudi's and snubbed by the russians. Woohoo, who's next to tell the dark lord to take a hike?

Hopefully the American people in 2012 - IMHO Palin should go for it...

Gaffer
07-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Hopefully the American people in 2012 - IMHO Palin should go for it...

I hope she does, she's got my vote. Like you I'm a conservative, not a republican, and she's the only conservative the republicans have left.

2010 is going to be a critical year.

9/12er
07-14-2009, 08:51 PM
I hope she does, she's got my vote. Like you I'm a conservative, not a republican, and she's the only conservative the republicans have left.

2010 is going to be a critical year.

I agree - although, have you taken a look into Huckabee lately? Definitely a true conservative - although I don't think he's going to be doing too much in 2010 or 2012, he's on Fox News now. He may have a better calling there... He got torn to shreds in the primaries last year... I may be a little biased since I got the chance to meet him and spend about a half hour with him this past fall. (My dad interviews authors and he was touring for his new book)

Gaffer
07-14-2009, 09:00 PM
I agree - although, have you taken a look into Huckabee lately? Definitely a true conservative - although I don't think he's going to be doing too much in 2010 or 2012, he's on Fox News now. He may have a better calling there... He got torn to shreds in the primaries last year... I may be a little biased since I got the chance to meet him and spend about a half hour with him this past fall. (My dad interviews authors and he was touring for his new book)

Yeah I think he has a future with FOX he's not going to give up. He could actually do more good there than running for office again.

Well actually talking to him would have definitely given you a different perspective of him than most of us got. I'm not sure I would be welcomed by any politician, I would ask too many blunt questions and not allow them to spin the answers. Yes or no questions and short and to the point answers. My choice out of all of them was Fred Thompson.

9/12er
07-15-2009, 06:12 AM
Yeah I think he has a future with FOX he's not going to give up. He could actually do more good there than running for office again.

Well actually talking to him would have definitely given you a different perspective of him than most of us got. I'm not sure I would be welcomed by any politician, I would ask too many blunt questions and not allow them to spin the answers. Yes or no questions and short and to the point answers. My choice out of all of them was Fred Thompson.

If Fred Thompson had just made up his mind sooner, I think he would have done a lot better - there wasn't that much attention drawn to him, because he was going back and forth between running and not running.

Kathianne
07-15-2009, 06:30 AM
If Fred Thompson had just made up his mind sooner, I think he would have done a lot better - there wasn't that much attention drawn to him, because he was going back and forth between running and not running.

Actually he got in fairly early, at least with 'exploratory'. I don't think he wanted the job, no sane person would.