PDA

View Full Version : Grindhouse

dan
04-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Lots of fun. Rodriguez's movie, Planet Terror, was way better than Tarantino's, Death Proof, which was a little disappointing. Rodriguez's was great, four stars if you ask me (then again, this movie seems almost custom designed for my tastes). However, Tarantino's had too much dialogue, and oddly, it was all pretty boring.

Overall, though, it was a great day at the theater. And I do mean day, between the real previews, two full-length movies, and a few fake previews to boot, I was at the theater for close to 4 hours.

Oh, and I have a crush on Rose McGowan now.

superman8
05-25-2007, 02:13 AM
I never wanted to see this movie. It just looks like a bad movie!!!

dan
05-25-2007, 08:17 AM
Well, it is "bad" in the sense that it's specifically made to look very low-budget and amateurish, but that's kind of the appeal of it. The fun is in laughing at it.

jackass
05-25-2007, 01:45 PM
Well, it is "bad" in the sense that it's specifically made to look very low-budget and amateurish, but that's kind of the appeal of it. The fun is in laughing at it.

Hey..send me the $40 bucks you pay to watch that and I will make my own really bad movie for you to laugh at! :laugh2:

dan
05-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Hey, I didn't pay jack to see it in theaters! And, if they do release it on 2 DVDs, like they're talking about doing, I probably won't pick up either one.