PDA

View Full Version : *Maybe His Lack Of Birth Cert. Gaining Traction?*

chesswarsnow
07-15-2009, 08:00 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But it looks like that soldier isn't going to be sent abroad.
2. What a chilling effect on his presidency.
3. Read all about it here, freesample.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

"A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
07-15-2009, 08:03 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But it looks like that soldier isn't going to be sent abroad.
2. What a chilling effect on his presidency.
3. Read all about it here, freesample.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

"A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Which I'm pretty sure makes his lawsuit, 'moot.'

stephanie
07-15-2009, 08:07 AM
I've never been big on conspiracies...but this damn Birth Certificate thing is bothering me..and has from the beginning.

why would he be fighting so hard to have the original released? 1 million so far...

glockmail
07-15-2009, 08:50 AM
I've never been big on conspiracies...but this damn Birth Certificate thing is bothering me..and has from the beginning.

why would he be fighting so hard to have the original released? 1 million so far...

Same here. So much for open government.

Binky
07-16-2009, 12:45 PM
If it's really legit, then he should produce it and just get this mess cleared up so America can move on to more pressing matters. If it's so legit, why isn't he showing it? By not doing so, just leaves speculation floating around and makes him look like he is hiding it from us.

Little-Acorn
07-16-2009, 12:49 PM
The "scandal" is diverting and occupying thousands of his opponents, who would otherwise have spent their time going after him for real problems.

And they're doing it all to themselves - it isn't costing Obama a dime!

I've seen zero evidence that he wasn't born in Hawaii. He's a natural-born citizen, in fact.

One smart enough to let his enemies hang themselves with their own ropes.

glockmail
07-16-2009, 12:50 PM
I've seen zero evidence that he was born in HI. *shrug*

Little-Acorn
07-16-2009, 01:02 PM
I've seen zero evidence that he was born in HI. *shrug*

Seen any evidence that GWB was born in [whatever state he was born in]?

Or Clinton? Or GHWB? Or Reagan?

glockmail
07-16-2009, 06:42 PM
Seen any evidence that GWB was born in [whatever state he was born in]?

Or Clinton? Or GHWB? Or Reagan? Those births were never questioned. You seem to forget the double standard that exists, let's take John Kerry's and GWB's military records for example. GWB had the archives publish everything; Kerry had his buddy at the Boston Globe look at a small portion of his.