PDA

View Full Version : Faith and Homosexuality

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 03:16 PM
Today there is a hot debate is burning up in America.The debate is about granting equality and special rights to GLBT including to adopt same-sex marriage laws nationwide.This is the agenda that is going on in this Judeo-Christian nation that was built on biblical principles including her constitution that is also connects The Bible.But let us consider what God tells about homosexuality,those who indulge in this,and nations who accepts gay agendas as normal ways of life.God of Heaven and of Lord Jesus warns that homosexuality is a vile filthy abomination and He punishes for this sin especially those who dare to indulge in it.Romans 1:26-32,Leviticus 18:22,and 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.GLBT or gays are described as Natural Brute Beasts who are filled with demons,filth,and all sick way of life.Most of them are dangerous and pray on underage boys.God also warns that every nation who says that its is ok to be gay,will be doomed for Hell as Sodom and Gomorrah were in Genesis 19:1-29,also ancient Greece and Mighty Rome as they want pink way.America is on the same doom as she dares to continue this filthy agenda.Do not be confused people.Yes God is love of course, 1 John 4:8.But it doesn't mean He tolerates those who dare to ignore His laws.God hates the workers of all iniquity,Psalm 5:5 including gays.Therefore it is ok to say God hates fags and fag enablers.God deals angry with the wicked and He is not mocked,Psalm 7:11 and Galatians 6:7.
Therefore God not allows to accept GLBT equality.Gays must repent.

-Cp
07-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Gays must repent.

As with every other sinner - someday, they'll get that chance:

It is written:
" 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,
'every knee will bow before me;
every tongue will confess to God.'

Romans 14:11

9/12er
07-15-2009, 03:26 PM
Today there is a hot debate is burning up in America.The debate is about granting equality and special rights to GLBT including to adopt same-sex marriage laws nationwide.This is the agenda that is going on in this Judeo-Christian nation that was built on biblical principles including her constitution that is also connects The Bible.But let us consider what God tells about homosexuality,those who indulge in this,and nations who accepts gay agendas as normal ways of life.God of Heaven and of Lord Jesus warns that homosexuality is a vile filthy abomination and He punishes for this sin especially those who dare to indulge in it.Romans 1:26-32,Leviticus 18:22,and 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.GLBT or gays are described as Natural Brute Beasts who are filled with demons,filth,and all sick way of life.Most of them are dangerous and pray on underage boys.God also warns that every nation who says that its is ok to be gay,will be doomed for Hell as Sodom and Gomorrah were in Genesis 19:1-29,also ancient Greece and Mighty Rome as they want pink way.America is on the same doom as she dares to continue this filthy agenda.Do not be confused people.Yes God is love of course, 1 John 4:8.But it doesn't mean He tolerates those who dare to ignore His laws.God hates the workers of all iniquity,Psalm 5:5 including gays.Therefore it is ok to say God hates fags and fag enablers.God deals angry with the wicked and He is not mocked,Psalm 7:11 and Galatians 6:7.

I followed a link to a preacher's YouTube videos posted on here about a week ago and finally got a "plain english" version of the reason why it's a sin. Yes, I think that there are some people "dispositioned" to being gay. However, I have a disposition to addiction (my mother being an alcoholic), but that doesn't mean that I am an addict.

I found another video on youtube trying to convince people to vote no on Prop 8 (repealing the gay marriage ban in CA) and one point that the host tried to make is that the "therapy" that is provided for people trying to recover from homosexuality leaves the patient "unhappy". I commented and said - "I would probably feel a lot happier if I could be high all the time on happy drugs, but I use my self-control, because it would still be considered a sin."

Here's the link to the "Vote no on Prop 8" video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1Oc5VDMyI

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 03:29 PM
Homosexuality is sin,also an addictive illness as well as drugs and alcohol.Only Faith in Christ and a way to repent will set people free from being gays.

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 03:30 PM
As with every other sinner - someday, they'll get that chance:

It is written:
" 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,
'every knee will bow before me;
every tongue will confess to God.'

Romans 14:11

That what The Left thinks.

-Cp
07-15-2009, 03:36 PM

Then on that point, the Bible and myself agree with them.. .:)

Do you have a link to a source that backs up your claim here?

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Then on that point, the Bible and myself agree with them.. .:)

Do you have a link to a source that backs up your claim here?

What source?:(
The true source is The Bible and its key words as in Romans 1:26-32.

-Cp
07-15-2009, 04:06 PM

You made the claim of: "That what The Left thinks."

I'm asking, do you have a source to back up that claim?

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 04:08 PM
You made the claim of: "That what The Left thinks."

I'm asking, do you have a source to back up that claim?
There are too many sources that arm you with truth.Christian sites and right wing sites.

-Cp
07-15-2009, 05:07 PM
There are too many sources that arm you with truth.Christian sites and right wing sites.

Fantastic, then you won't mind citing at least one of them..

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 08:13 PM
Being as sugar Christian is not a way to Heaven.Those who say that abortion is ok and it is ok to be gay,those are not Christians but hellbound fools.

-Cp
07-15-2009, 09:47 PM
those are not Christians but hellbound fools.

As are the ass-hats who think their own shit doesn't stink and that somehow - due to their pseudo-relationship with Christ - puke on those around them who just are caught-up into a different kind of sin.

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 10:27 PM
As are the ass-hats who think their own shit doesn't stink and that somehow - due to their pseudo-relationship with Christ - puke on those around them who just are caught-up into a different kind of sin.They all are bound for Hell.

-Cp
07-15-2009, 10:56 PM
They all are bound for Hell.

Really? I'd love to visit Gehenna too! it looks very pretty:

http://www.palestineremembered.com/GeoPoints/Jerusalem_528/Jerusalem-11942.jpg

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 11:49 PM
Really? I'd love to visit Gehenna too! it looks very pretty:

http://www.palestineremembered.com/GeoPoints/Jerusalem_528/Jerusalem-11942.jpg

I saw it in 2007,when I visited Israel.

07-16-2009, 03:11 AM
Today there is a hot debate is burning up in America.The debate is about granting equality and special rights to GLBT including to adopt same-sex marriage laws nationwide.

Eh.. I think the debate is rather lukewarm

This is the agenda that is going on in this Judeo-Christian nation that was built on biblical principles including her constitution that is also connects The Bible.

I dont know what this sentence was trying to say, but the run-on ran flat.

But let us consider what God tells about homosexuality,those who indulge in this,and nations who accepts gay agendas as normal ways of life.God of Heaven and of Lord Jesus warns that homosexuality is a vile filthy abomination and He punishes for this sin especially those who dare to indulge in it.Romans 1:26-32,Leviticus 18:22,and 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.

Im pretty sure God thinks the same way about all sin. He is an equal opportunity God. Those who sin have to repent, no matter what "class"/"group" they are in society.

GLBT or gays are described as Natural Brute Beasts who are filled with demons,filth,and all sick way of life.

By who exactly? Ive read the Bible several times, as well as other volumes of scriptures. I have never seen them described as "natural brute beasts who are filled with demons, filth, and all sick way of life" Especially considering there are parts of that phrase that dont even make sense.

The scriptures do speak of the natural man. But this refers to all men/women who have not been born again not homosexuals alone.

Most of them are dangerous and pray on underage boys.

While I know the statics support that a higher ratio of gay men prey on underage boys than straight men, for obvious reasons, I highly doubt you can show that most do.

God also warns that every nation who says that its is ok to be gay,will be doomed for Hell as Sodom and Gomorrah were in Genesis 19:1-29,also ancient Greece and Mighty Rome as they want pink way.America is on the same doom as she dares to continue this filthy agenda.

First, Ive never seen nor heard a single revelation that states that.

Second, If you think the sole sin of Soddom and Gomorrah you are very misinformed. If anything they were destroyed for their inhospitability, lack of grattitude, robbery, sacrilege, and many other sins along with their sexual immorality.

Third, Im pretty sure that the Greeks and Romans did not fall because of homosexuality. With the Romans, i think it has much more to do with the fact that they killed Christ, murdered the Apostles, persecuted the Saints, and diefied the Emperor more than anything else. In fact, I think one can argue that the Roman power continues today in the Catholic Church, though with much less power than they once had.

Do not be confused people.Yes God is love of course, 1 John 4:8.But it doesn't mean He tolerates those who dare to ignore His laws.

If God didnt tolerate those who ignore His laws, we would never have been born. Adam would have been destroyed beyond existance for eating the Forbidden fruit

However, God was merciful. He tolerated Adams actions for a probationary period so that Adam might repent and gain Eternal Life. Thankfully, we all have the option to repent of our sins as well. Because the justice of God is held in abeyance until the Final Judgment.

God hates the workers of all iniquity,Psalm 5:5 including gays.Therefore it is ok to say God hates fags and fag enablers.

Im pretty sure God hates people speaking in His behalf who He has not called or ordained to do so. In fact, Id go so far as to say he loves them enough to die for them.

God deals angry with the wicked and He is not mocked,Psalm 7:11 and Galatians 6:7.

Again, doesnt make much sense, though i get your basic jist. God doesnt like to be mocked. So why are you mocking Him?

I would encourage everyone to repent. In fact, If I were you Id's start with myself. After all, how are you going to feel when you see the people who engaged in same sex activities repent and enter the Kingdom and you cry:

" Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? " (Matt 7:22)

And Christ answers:

"I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. " (Matt 7:23)

07-16-2009, 03:12 AM

If they think that, then they would be correct about something for the first time in their life.

07-16-2009, 03:18 AM

If you think that passage is key to what the Gospel teaches, then you have a very odd way of reading the scriptures. If any scriptures were key it would be John 3:16.

You do realize that the Gospel is the goodnews of the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ dont you? The Gospel is centered around the idea that God can and does change people.

And part of those changes are to help us love as He loves and see as He sees. In reality, we are given the power to become like Him, grace by grace, to be joint heirs with Jesus Christ and inherit everything the Father has.

07-16-2009, 03:18 AM
Being as sugar Christian is not a way to Heaven.Those who say that abortion is ok and it is ok to be gay,those are not Christians but hellbound fools.

Do you even know what hell is?

-Cp
07-16-2009, 10:34 AM
I saw it in 2007,when I visited Israel.

So why would you warn anyone of going there?

Sparrow Hawk
07-16-2009, 10:41 AM
Stop being so ignorant toward God.God hates all unrepentant heathens includng fags and their enablers.Pslam 5:5.

-Cp
07-16-2009, 10:44 AM
Do you even know what hell is?

ooo! ooo! can I answer! I know! I know! :)

Sparrow Hawk
07-16-2009, 10:48 AM
ooo! ooo! can I answer! I know! I know! :)
The Lake of Fire burning with brimestone.A place for Satan and his demons,also all the unrepentant and doomed as well as fags.

-Cp
07-16-2009, 10:48 AM
Stop being so ignorant toward God.God hates all unrepentant heathens includng fags and their enablers.Pslam 5:5.

And he also hates so-called "christians" who spew such hate towards others..

-Cp
07-16-2009, 10:51 AM
The Lake of Fire burning with brimestone.A place for Satan and his demons,also all the unrepentant and doomed as well as fags.

Fail...

chesswarsnow
07-16-2009, 10:53 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But, this is starting to look like a street fight.
2. Lets tone it down folks.
3. *CWN* doing my cop impression.:dance:
4. Now, knock it off!

:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chloe
07-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But, this is starting to look like a street fight.
2. Lets tone it down folks.
3. *CWN* doing my cop impression.:dance:
4. Now, knock it off!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Isn't the steel cage the place for "heated debates" ? As long as those posters participating in debating each other don't mind it getting heated I say pass the popcorn chess and lets enjoy the show !!!!:lol:

07-16-2009, 12:29 PM

Last time I checked, God loved them so much He died for them.

07-16-2009, 12:30 PM

Well, you're wrong.

glockmail
07-16-2009, 12:47 PM
What's with the no space between sentences? That's gay.

Sparrow Hawk
07-16-2009, 01:58 PM
These are the last days,when mankind gets filled with all the wicked whose hearts Satan blinded.

Obey Obey Obey
07-16-2009, 02:45 PM
If you think that passage is key to what the Gospel teaches, then you have a very odd way of reading the scriptures. If any scriptures were key it would be John 3:16.

You do realize that the Gospel is the goodnews of the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ dont you? The Gospel is centered around the idea that God can and does change people.

And part of those changes are to help us love as He loves and see as He sees. In reality, we are given the power to become like Him, grace by grace, to be joint heirs with Jesus Christ and inherit everything the Father has.

Is that the only scripture you memorized? How about John 3:18? John 3:36? Matthew 7:13-14,21-23? Rev 3:15-16? How about the whole Bible? There are many who worship the anti-Christ without realizing it. God is not some bellhop boy ready to help you with your baggage in life. God does the picking and choosing, and if He chooses you, you will be hated by the heathen world(John 15:16-22) Next time a homo or atheist says, even though you are a Christian, I like you- LOOK OUT!!!!!

Sparrow Hawk
07-16-2009, 02:55 PM
There must be no confusions in God's policy.Jesus died for sinners,so they might have opportunity to escape fate in Hell by accepting Jesus as Savior and give up their lusts of the flesh:to wit; sins that includes homosexuality,adultery,etc.But it doesn't mean that God loves everybody.God hates those who reject Jesus Christ and continue loving sins.God hates unrepentant sinners including fags,adulterers,criminals,etc Psalm 5:5,John 3:36 and Prverbs 6:16-19.The Lord hated Essau as evil outcast and loved His beloved Jacob,Romans 9:13.So God does the same with those who reject His offer of Salvation and love doing what is disgusting.

Obey Obey Obey
07-16-2009, 03:14 PM
There must be no confusions in God's policy.Jesus died for sinners,so they might have opportunity to escape fate in Hell by accepting Jesus as Savior and give up their lusts of the flesh:to wit; sins that includes homosexuality,adultery,etc.But it doesn't mean that God loves everybody.God hates those who reject Jesus Christ and continue loving sins.God hates unrepentant sinners including fags,adulterers,criminals,etc Psalm 5:5,John 3:36 and Prverbs 6:16-19.The Lord hated Essau as evil outcast and loved His beloved Jacob,Romans 9:13.So God does the same with those who reject His offer of Salvation and love doing what is disgusting.

People cannot read an entire verse. When I read all of John 3:16, I see that God gave his only begotten son for the world of believers. It does not say Jesus died for the goats. All we have to do is look for further proof of this. John 10:15, Jesus says he laid down his life for His sheep. He did not lay down His life for goats.

07-16-2009, 05:14 PM
These are the last days,when mankind gets filled with all the wicked whose hearts Satan blinded.

I hate to break it to you, but good wins in the end.

07-16-2009, 05:22 PM
Is that the only scripture you memorized? How about John 3:18? John 3:36? Matthew 7:13-14,21-23? Rev 3:15-16? How about the whole Bible? There are many who worship the anti-Christ without realizing it. God is not some bellhop boy ready to help you with your baggage in life. God does the picking and choosing, and if He chooses you, you will be hated by the heathen world(John 15:16-22) Next time a homo or atheist says, even though you are a Christian, I like you- LOOK OUT!!!!!

If you were familiar with the Bible, youd be aware that i was quoting many scriptures in that last post.

Your lack of faith is disturbing. The promises God has made are clear. Those who come to Him with a broken heart and a contrite spirit in faith, will be healed. The covenant between man and God, like that between Husband and wife, is a two way covenant. We choose each other.

Oh, btw, Id be more worried if you liked me. Christ spent His time with the sinners, seems like a good company for me to be in as well. Especially since I am trying to follow His lead.

Obey Obey Obey
07-16-2009, 06:18 PM
If you were familiar with the Bible, youd be aware that i was quoting many scriptures in that last post.

Your lack of faith is disturbing. The promises God has made are clear. Those who come to Him with a broken heart and a contrite spirit in faith, will be healed. The covenant between man and God, like that between Husband and wife, is a two way covenant. We choose each other.

Oh, btw, Id be more worried if you liked me. Christ spent His time with the sinners, seems like a good company for me to be in as well. Especially since I am trying to follow His lead.
God spending his time with unrepentant sinners is a fag lie. I bet you think Jesus came to bring peace to the world. Because of your Bible ignorance, you forgot Matthew 10:34 and Luke 12:51-53. Mary Magdelane was not a prostitute. There is nothing in the Bible to support this-another fag lie. Jesus was the greatest fire and brimstone preacher. If you do not believe me, check out Luke 16:19-31, Matthew 5:29-30, Matthew 7:15-20, Matthew 8:11-12, Matthew 10:14, Matthew 11:21-22(Luke 10:13) Matthew 13:41, Mark 4:3-20, Luke 8:4-10, Matthew 18:8-9, Matthew 24:46-51, Matthew 25:26-41, Luke 3:7-9. I think you love the world and I urge you to read 1 John 2:15. Do you think Jesus was soft spoken and never said anythng bad about anyone? Check out Matthew 17:17 and Luke 9:41. Jesus says" O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you. I know this has to be a misprint- the Lord Jesus Christ did not call his generation faithless perverts did he? Yea, I really think he did. And if he thought his gneration was perverted what would he think of this generation? I could go on and on but I doubt you will check out the scripture I gave you.

07-16-2009, 07:30 PM
God spending his time with unrepentant sinners is a fag lie.

Really? Have you read the Gospels? Christ was inviting the people who were sinning to repentence. That's rather difficult to do if they already repented. In fact, He showed mercy to those caught in their sins. He showed love to those who were sick. The fact is it's the unrepentent that need a doctor, not the repentant. Those that repent are healed.

I bet you think Jesus came to bring peace to the world. Because of your Bible ignorance, you forgot Matthew 10:34 and Luke 12:51-53.

He came to bring peace to those who come to Him. He promised those that come to Him peace. Are you saying He is a liar?

Mary Magdelane was not a prostitute. There is nothing in the Bible to support this-another fag lie.

No one is claiming she was. Is your argument so weak you need to create straw men to knock down?

Jesus was the greatest fire and brimstone preacher. If you do not believe me, check out Luke 16:19-31, Matthew 5:29-30, Matthew 7:15-20, Matthew 8:11-12, Matthew 10:14, Matthew 11:21-22(Luke 10:13) Matthew 13:41, Mark 4:3-20, Luke 8:4-10, Matthew 18:8-9, Matthew 24:46-51, Matthew 25:26-41, Luke 3:7-9.

As I asked the other poster on this thread, do you know what Hell is? because you are seriously confused about it. You seem to think that hell is the place described in middle age paintings and stories rather than what's actually taught in the scriptures.

I think you love the world and I urge you to read 1 John 2:15.

And I think you are ignorant of the commandments to love God and to love our neighbor as ourself. You also lack understanding of what the world is.

And rather than encouraging you to read, I encourage you to act. To Repent and to love much. Because without charity you are nothing.

Do you think Jesus was soft spoken and never said anythng bad about anyone? Check out Matthew 17:17 and Luke 9:41.

I think He acted out of charity and love. He acted to lift people not condemn them. He drew people to understand the weightier matters. He taught them to prepare for the Holy Ghost that would teach them all things.

He was the perfect judge. You, however, are not. And I would recommend that you stop pretending you are. Because I know for a fact you are acting without the Spirit. In fact, I doubt you'd recognize the Holy Spirit's prescence.

Jesus says" O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you. I know this has to be a misprint- the Lord Jesus Christ did not call his generation faithless perverts did he? Yea, I really think he did.
And if he thought his gneration was perverted what would he think of this generation?

Im sure He would think that people haven't much changed since then. I would think He would continue to weep for them because He loves them. Im sure He weeps for you because you search the scriptures and think you are saved because of them, yet you miss what's plainly taught. You fail to seek knowledge from Him and teach as the scribes and Pharisees of your own wisdom and understanding instead of with power and authority. You seek to condemn rather than save. To push down rather than lift up.

And yes I know He weeps. Because I know I do. And His love is far greater than mine.

I could go on and on but I doubt you will check out the scripture I gave you.

And that is your problem, you doubt. He created the Heavens and the Earth. He parted the Red Sea and raised the dead. Yet you doubt His power to bring people to repentence. You let your pride blind you. I am not your enemy. Quite contrary. I believe that He has power to convince all mankind to repent and come to Him. I believe He gives men a portion of His power that they can convince thousands to come to Christ.

And I can promise you with full confidence that you aren't going to have the power to truly do good until you repent. Let go of your anger and hatred. Exercise faith in Christ and be baptized for the remission of sins. And you can recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost. And the Holy Spirit can teach you the truth of all things. He can convince people the truth of your words, if there be any truth to them.

You can teach with the Spirit or by some other way. And if you do it some other way, its not of God. I believe God can pierce even your bitter heart. He can change human nature. He does and He will.

chloe
07-16-2009, 08:39 PM

but when Jesus hung around that whore and everyone was throwing stones at her he said that if none of them sinned then they could throw stones. But jesus was the only one who didnt sin and he chose not to throw stones and because he was more loving then the whore did repent. I think what avatar said seems more christian to me then being ruthless showing no mercy and being judgemental towards others.

hjmick
07-16-2009, 08:49 PM
but when Jesus hung around that whore and everyone was throwing stones at her he said that if none of them sinned then they could throw stones. But jesus was the only one who didnt sin and he chose not to throw stones and because he was more loving then the whore did repent. I think what avatar said seems more christian to me then being ruthless showing no mercy and being judgemental towards others.

Mary of Magdala was not a prostitute. Nowhere does the New Testament identify her as such. Pope Gregory made a speech in 591 A.D. where he combined the actions of three women mentioned in the New Testament and also identified an unnamed woman as Mary Magdalene. He stated that she was a prostitute. This view was not corrected until 1969 when the Vatican issued a retraction.

chloe
07-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Mary of Magdala was not a prostitute. Nowhere does the New Testament identify her as such. Pope Gregory made a speech in 591 A.D. where he combined the actions of three women mentioned in the New Testament and also identified an unnamed woman as Mary Magdalene. He stated that she was a prostitute. This view was not corrected until 1969 when the Vatican issued a retraction.

I dont know anything about what you just said, but I remember some story that church people told and it was about whore that people threw rocks at her and then Jesus saved her and he was the only one who had a clean slate. You've never heard that story before?

hjmick
07-16-2009, 10:19 PM
I dont know anything about what you just said, but I remember some story that church people told and it was about whore that people threw rocks at her and then Jesus saved her and he was the only one who had a clean slate. You've never heard that story before?

I've heard the story, I'm just saying that Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute. The woman in the story you are related was accused of adultery, not prostitution. Either way, it was not Mary Magdalene.

This reminds me of a joke...

Jesus walks upon a crowd with an adulteress crouching in a corner with a mob around her preparing to stone her to death.

Jesus stops them and says, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!"

Suddenly a woman at the back of the crowd fires off a stone at the adulteress and blasts her right in the head.

At which point Jesus looks over and says...

"Mother! Sometimes you really TICK ME OFF!"

chloe
07-16-2009, 10:28 PM
I've heard the story, I'm just saying that Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute. The woman in the story you are related was accused of adultery, not prostitution. Either way, it was not Mary Magdalene.

This reminds me of a joke...

Jesus walks upon a crowd with an adulteress crouching in a corner with a mob around her preparing to stone her to death.

Jesus stops them and says, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!"

Suddenly a woman at the back of the crowd fires off a stone at the adulteress and blasts her right in the head.

At which point Jesus looks over and says...

"Mother! Sometimes you really TICK ME OFF!"

:laugh2:, oh ok well being adulterous is kinda whorish but anyway the point really is that Jesus was a loving person and he healed the adultering slut of being like that. I don't know why you brought up mary magdeline because I never said it was about her. I just remember the famous story about the stones.

hjmick
07-16-2009, 10:33 PM
:laugh2:, oh ok well being adulterous is kinda whorish but anyway the point really is that Jesus was a loving person and he healed the adultering slut of being like that. I don't know why you brought up mary magdeline because I never said it was about her. I just remember the famous story about the stones.

My bad. You said, "...but when Jesus hung around that whore and everyone was throwing stones at her..." and I automatically went to Mary Magdalene. The reason I did is twofold.

One: Mary Magdalene is pretty much the only woman who "hung around" with Jesus and the gang and...

Two: A great number of people refer to Mary Magdalene as a prostitute.

chloe
07-16-2009, 10:41 PM
My bad. You said, "...but when Jesus hung around that whore and everyone was throwing stones at her..." and I automatically went to Mary Magdalene. The reason I did is twofold.

One: Mary Magdalene is pretty much the only woman who "hung around" with Jesus and the gang and...

Two: A great number of people refer to Mary Magdalene as a prostitute.

that makes sense Im sure you know the bible more then I do , I was just relaying a story I remembered. :)

Sparrow Hawk
07-16-2009, 11:16 PM
Whether you like it or not,The New Testament of Jesus The Messiah condemns homosexuality and warns glbt about God's anger against them.Apostle Paul placed the Holy Truth in Romans 1:26-32 and also in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.St Paul didn't get this Truth fro the air,he obtained it from His Master, Christ Jesus.

hjmick
07-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Im sure you know the bible more then I do

What I don't know about the Bible could fill volumes, what with me be an Agnostic with one foot in the Atheist doorway and all... ;)

Sparrow Hawk
07-16-2009, 11:31 PM
What I don't know about the Bible could fill volumes, what with me be an Agnostic with one foot in the Atheist doorway and all... ;)

The Bible speaks in one word regarding all sins that are mentioned there.

-Cp
07-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Whether you like it or not,The New Testament of Jesus The Messiah condemns homosexuality and warns glbt about God's anger against them.Apostle Paul placed the Holy Truth in Romans 1:26-32 and also in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.St Paul didn't get this Truth fro the air,he obtained it from His Master, Christ Jesus.

Whether you like it or not, The New Testament condemns ALL sins... stop being so full of hate - oh, that's right, you prolly don't have the love of Christ in you.

Sparrow Hawk
07-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Whether you like it or not, The New Testament condemns ALL sins... stop being so full of hate - oh, that's right, you prolly don't have the love of Christ in you.
No I preach love.The people must hate and stay away from all sins that are in Bible.God hates all unrepentant sinners of all depravities.We can't rewrite God's commandments.Those who dares to do this,will burn in Hell.

07-16-2009, 11:55 PM

Christ never mentions homosexuality. He does speak out against lust in general. He speaks out against divorce. He speaks out against adultery. But He never once in the Gospels mentions homosexuality.

However, you seem to be missing the point. You should be preaching for chastity and against immorality. It doesnt matter who the sexual sin is with. The Lord has taught that all who sin need repentence. And He died to make sure they all could repent.

I have no idea why you dislike homosexuals so much. But they are much more a symptom than the actual problem. The problem is lack of faith from professed Christians who are more determined to deal hypocritically and judgmentally. If the Saints did more to live their faith, they would be a light to all others to follow and have the power to convince many for the need of repentence.

If people internalized the word and made it part of their being rather memorizing pet scriptures to act superiorly with, this world would be a much different place. The Atonement of Christ is far underused. As are the Heavens as a resource for pure knowledge.

I can promise you that there will be many homosexuals who will repent and be saved. You arent doing anything to help that.

07-16-2009, 11:56 PM

What the world doesnt know about Christ could fill volumes as well. Unfortunately, people limit what they can learn.

07-16-2009, 11:58 PM
The Bible speaks in one word regarding all sins that are mentioned there.

In one word? You are aware the Bible is a collection of books from multiple authors under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost dont you?

hjmick
07-16-2009, 11:59 PM
What the world doesnt know about Christ could fill volumes as well. Unfortunately, people limit what they can learn.

Which is why I read, Av, as much as possible.

07-17-2009, 12:00 AM
No I preach love.The people must hate and stay away from all sins that are in Bible.God hates all unrepentant sinners of all depravities.We can't rewrite God's commandments.Those who dares to do this,will burn in Hell.

Wow. Isaiah was right when he spoke of those who would call good evil and evil good. You preach love by preaching the hate of God? How exactly do you find that at all consistant.

We cant rewrite Gods commandments, true. God can. And quite honestly, I am not convinced that you know Him very well at all.

07-17-2009, 12:01 AM
Which is why I read, Av, as much as possible.

As do I. I think it's important to seek truth. Unfortunately its not always easy to discern what is true and what is nonsense.

-Cp
07-17-2009, 12:23 AM

you are so full of shit...

hjmick
07-17-2009, 12:30 AM

Those are the words I was looking for! These Phelps-ian posts had me at a loss for words.

Sparrow Hawk
07-17-2009, 12:31 AM

Insulting forum members is wrong.It is unlawful to use 4 letter words.

07-17-2009, 01:14 AM
Insulting forum members is wrong.It is unlawful to use 4 letter words.

You mean like "fags"?

Sparrow Hawk
07-17-2009, 01:34 AM
You mean like "fags"?
No,I mean you dare to insult Christians like us with s___ word.

-Cp
07-17-2009, 01:46 AM
No,I mean you dare to insult Christians like us with s___ word.

http://partlytruthpartlyfiction.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

hjmick
07-17-2009, 01:48 AM
http://partlytruthpartlyfiction.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

Dude, I'm still Googling for the law against using four letter words on a message board...

glockmail
07-17-2009, 07:41 AM
Christ never mentions homosexuality. ... He never mentioned pedophilia either. Is that now OK?

chloe
07-17-2009, 09:20 AM
He never mentioned pedophilia either. Is that now OK?

What I dont understand is if God only made Adam & Eve and then they had kids and there kids had kids then that means they had incest, so why did God do that? Its like religious people make all the rules & regulations based on there human opinion but God is the creator so anything that people say to explain what God did or why God did it is just a human opinion because only God our creator knows.

Sparrow Hawk
07-17-2009, 10:18 AM
Westboro Baptist Church give us truth.Most of us Christians agree with many statements given by pastor Fred Phelps regarding fags.

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Which part of "I am the God of all people" do some of these people not understand?

Sparrow Hawk
07-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Which part of "I am the God of all people" do some of these people not understand?
Pardon me:).I can't understand this question you just posted.Please explain in more understandable ways.

Jeff
07-17-2009, 10:46 AM

He is the God of all people murders rapist and so on, that doesn't make what ya do ok

Sparrow Hawk
07-17-2009, 10:51 AM
He is the God of all people murders rapist and so on, that doesn't make what ya do ok
The unrepentant sinners like rapists,killers,alcoholics,fags,whores,womanizers, etc are children of The Devil.

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 10:54 AM
The unrepentant sinners like rapists,killers,alcoholics,fags,whores,womanizers, etc are children of The Devil.

So you are perfect? That is good to know.

Sparrow Hawk
07-17-2009, 10:58 AM
So you are perfect? That is good to know.
No one is perfect in God's jurisdiction,but our goals to do the best to say away from sins.That is a part of Faith.

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 11:00 AM
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Sparrow Hawk
07-17-2009, 11:00 AM
0Q9dTJzhL60
We do not support his pickets at military funerals,but we agree what he states about gays and other wicked.

hjmick
07-17-2009, 11:01 AM
Westboro Baptist Church give us truth.Most of us Christians agree with many statements given by pastor Fred Phelps regarding fags.

THERE IT IS!

Just as a I suspected, SH is a follower of that fuckhead Fred Phelps. As if there weren't enough reasons to ignore SH's drivel before now, this official admission clinches it.

Move along folks... There's nothing worth reading in a Sparrow Hawk post...

Gaffer
07-17-2009, 12:08 PM
THERE IT IS!

Just as a I suspected, SH is a follower of that fuckhead Fred Phelps. As if there weren't enough reasons to ignore SH's drivel before now, this official admission clinches it.

Got him pegged now. No wonder he's such a hateful SOB.

Sparrow Hawk
07-17-2009, 01:43 PM
THERE IT IS!

I actually do not give a full support to Phelps.I condemns his going too far by daring picketing at military funerals and other people who got nothing to do with glbt.That is absurd what WBC does.That's Phelps gone too far.
However,what WBC does on the good side like rev.Fred Phelps civil rights advocacy in the 60s for freedoms for African-Americans and also telling the truth about glbt,abortions,and filthy gay lobby.Good and just pickets at gay funerals like this junkie Matthew Shepard ,pickets at funerals of AIDS victims,glbt enablers,and other pro-gay related events.Here WBC is right concerning pickets.

glockmail
07-17-2009, 02:13 PM
What I dont understand is if God only made Adam & Eve and then they had kids and there kids had kids then that means they had incest, so why did God do that? Its like religious people make all the rules & regulations based on there human opinion but God is the creator so anything that people say to explain what God did or why God did it is just a human opinion because only God our creator knows. In Genesis 1:27 God created man and woman in his own image. This was not simple a couple but a species, with quantity unidentified. In Genesis 2:7 He created Adam and in Genesis 2:22 He created Eve. Adam and Eve's children must took up with the children of the Genesis 1 species.

chesswarsnow
07-17-2009, 02:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. In my opinion Fred is got to be the worst example of what a Christian should not be.
2. Its a shame he has even one pesron willing to repeat whatever he has to say.
3. Shame to the max.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

-Cp
07-17-2009, 02:41 PM
What I dont understand is if God only made Adam & Eve and then they had kids and there kids had kids then that means they had incest, so why did God do that? Its like religious people make all the rules & regulations based on there human opinion but God is the creator so anything that people say to explain what God did or why God did it is just a human opinion because only God our creator knows.

Many people immediately reject the conclusion that Adam and Eve's sons and daughters married each other by appealing to the law against brother-sister intermarriage. Some say that you cannot marry your relation. Actually, if you don't marry your relation, you don't marry a human! A wife is related to her husband even before they marry because all people are descendants of Adam and Eve—all are of “one blood.” The law forbidding marriage between close relatives was not given until the time of Moses (Leviticus 18-20). Provided marriage was one man to one woman for life (based on Genesis 1 and 2), there was no disobedience to God's law originally when close relatives (even brothers and sisters) married each other.

Remember that Abraham married his half-sister (Genesis 20:12). God blessed this union to produce the Hebrew people through Isaac and Jacob. It was not until some 400 years later that God gave Moses laws that forbade such marriages.

Today, brothers and sisters (and half-brothers and half-sisters, etc.) are not permitted by law to marry because their children have an unacceptably high risk of being deformed. The more closely the parents are related, the more likely it is that any offspring will be deformed.

There is a very sound genetic reason for such laws that is easy to understand. Every person has two sets of genes, there being some 130,000 pairs that specify how a person is put together and functions. Each person inherits one gene of each pair from each parent. Unfortunately, genes today contain many mistakes (because of sin and the Curse), and these mistakes show up in a variety of ways. For instance, some people let their hair grow over their ears to hide the fact that one ear is lower than the other—or perhaps someone's nose is not quite in the middle of his or her face, or someone's jaw is a little out of shape—and so on. Let's face it, the main reason we call each other normal is because of our common agreement to do so!

--snip--

Adam and Eve did not have accumulated genetic mistakes. When the first two people were created, they were physically perfect. Everything God made was “very good” (Genesis 1:31), so their genes were perfect—no mistakes! But, when sin entered the world (because of Adam—Genesis 3:6, Romans 5:12), God cursed the world so that the perfect creation then began to degenerate, that is, suffer death and decay (Romans 8:22). Over thousands of years, this degeneration has produced all sorts of genetic mistakes in living things.

Cain was in the first generation of children ever born. He (as well as his brothers and sisters) would have have received virtually no imperfect genes from Adam or Eve, since the effects of sin and the Curse would have been minimal to start with (it takes time for these copying errors to accumulate). In that situation, brother and sister could have married with God's approval, without any potential to produce deformed offspring.

By the time of Moses (a few thousand years later), degenerative mistakes would have built up in the human race to such an extent that it was necessary for God to forbid brother-sister (and close relative) marriage (Leviticus 18-20).[12] (Also, there were plenty of people on the earth by then, and there was no reason for close relations to marry.)

The rest here:
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c004.html

chloe
07-17-2009, 03:56 PM
-Cp I will have to read that over & over again and mull that concept over. See I thought perhaps the serpent was a metaphor for adam's penus and the apple eve's vagina, that they figured out the tree of life being they could create life like God and they became sexual & sensual and were ashamed of there nakedness afterward, so that is why the woman has pain in birth, pain is the opposite of pleasure and man became a slave to sensuality and so he had to till the ground and work hard to earn pleasure.

You have thrown a whole new twist on it and turned it a little scientific like genetics. It is an interesting point you made that the law didnt change for 400 years, but here is my question, if moses received information changing brothers & sisters from marrying and making it against the law how come nowadays nobody believes that God could approve gay marriage?

The mormons have a living Prohphet because they don't believe that somehow people just stopped receiving messages from God. So if God allowed incest at one time then why wouldnt God allow gay marriage?

-Cp
07-17-2009, 04:08 PM
-Cp I will have to read that over & over again and mull that concept over. See I thought perhaps the serpent was a metaphor for adam's penus and the apple eve's vagina, that they figured out the tree of life being they could create life like God and they became sexual & sensual and were ashamed of there nakedness afterward, so that is why the woman has pain in birth, pain is the opposite of pleasure and man became a slave to sensuality and so he had to till the ground and work hard to earn pleasure.

You have thrown a whole new twist on it and turned it a little scientific like genetics. It is an interesting point you made that the law didnt change for 400 years, but here is my question, if moses received information changing brothers & sisters from marrying and making it against the law how come nowadays nobody believes that God could approve gay marriage?

The mormons have a living Prohphet because they don't believe that somehow people just stopped receiving messages from God. So if God allowed incest at one time then why wouldnt God allow gay marriage?

No, the serpent and "fruit" (the bible never said what kind of fruit it was) were not metaphors. God, in fact - after creating man and woman - told them to "be fruitful and multiply to fill the Earth". So it's quite clear that God not only made mankind to have sex but that Adam and Eve were quite clear of that ability well before the fall.

chloe
07-17-2009, 04:25 PM
No, the serpent and "fruit" (the bible never said what kind of fruit it was) were not metaphors. God, in fact - after creating man and woman - told them to "be fruitful and multiply to fill the Earth". So it's quite clear that God not only made mankind to have sex but that Adam and Eve were quite clear of that ability well before the fall.

ok thanks for clearing that up I always thought it was an apple, that probably came from my drunk dads concept imprinted in my head or from media spinning over the years, but what about if God allowed incest why wouldnt God allow gay marriage? I appreciate your thoughful responses.

Gaffer
07-17-2009, 04:55 PM
So there can be genetic changes through generations but evolution is bunk?

-Cp
07-17-2009, 04:58 PM
ok thanks for clearing that up I always thought it was an apple, that probably came from my drunk dads concept imprinted in my head or from media spinning over the years, but what about if God allowed incest why wouldnt God allow gay marriage? I appreciate your thoughful responses.

Because God clearly laid it out in his creation- He created Adam and Eve, and NOT Adam and Steve...

07-17-2009, 05:22 PM
He never mentioned pedophilia either. Is that now OK?

Never said it was alright. Im just saying its not what the Gospel is about.

07-17-2009, 05:25 PM

No they dont. Otherwise they would have a much larger church.

07-17-2009, 05:27 PM

I am not sure He ever said that. In fact, He has been pretty clear that He is the God of Israel and those adopted into the covenant.

Granted, the invitation is open to all. But that doesnt mean all accept. And if they dont accept Him, is He their God?

Ive never really asked the question.

07-17-2009, 05:29 PM
I actually do not give a full support to Phelps.I condemns his going too far by daring picketing at military funerals and other people who got nothing to do with glbt.That is absurd what WBC does.That's Phelps gone too far.
However,what WBC does on the good side like rev.Fred Phelps civil rights advocacy in the 60s for freedoms for African-Americans and also telling the truth about glbt,abortions,and filthy gay lobby.Good and just pickets at gay funerals like this junkie Matthew Shepard ,pickets at funerals of AIDS victims,glbt enablers,and other pro-gay related events.Here WBC is right concerning pickets.

How is picketing at anyones funeral good?

07-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Many people immediately reject the conclusion that Adam and Eve's sons and daughters married each other by appealing to the law against brother-sister intermarriage. Some say that you cannot marry your relation. Actually, if you don't marry your relation, you don't marry a human! A wife is related to her husband even before they marry because all people are descendants of Adam and Eve—all are of “one blood.” The law forbidding marriage between close relatives was not given until the time of Moses (Leviticus 18-20). Provided marriage was one man to one woman for life (based on Genesis 1 and 2), there was no disobedience to God's law originally when close relatives (even brothers and sisters) married each other.

Remember that Abraham married his half-sister (Genesis 20:12). God blessed this union to produce the Hebrew people through Isaac and Jacob. It was not until some 400 years later that God gave Moses laws that forbade such marriages.

Today, brothers and sisters (and half-brothers and half-sisters, etc.) are not permitted by law to marry because their children have an unacceptably high risk of being deformed. The more closely the parents are related, the more likely it is that any offspring will be deformed.

There is a very sound genetic reason for such laws that is easy to understand. Every person has two sets of genes, there being some 130,000 pairs that specify how a person is put together and functions. Each person inherits one gene of each pair from each parent. Unfortunately, genes today contain many mistakes (because of sin and the Curse), and these mistakes show up in a variety of ways. For instance, some people let their hair grow over their ears to hide the fact that one ear is lower than the other—or perhaps someone's nose is not quite in the middle of his or her face, or someone's jaw is a little out of shape—and so on. Let's face it, the main reason we call each other normal is because of our common agreement to do so!

--snip--

Adam and Eve did not have accumulated genetic mistakes. When the first two people were created, they were physically perfect. Everything God made was “very good” (Genesis 1:31), so their genes were perfect—no mistakes! But, when sin entered the world (because of Adam—Genesis 3:6, Romans 5:12), God cursed the world so that the perfect creation then began to degenerate, that is, suffer death and decay (Romans 8:22). Over thousands of years, this degeneration has produced all sorts of genetic mistakes in living things.

Cain was in the first generation of children ever born. He (as well as his brothers and sisters) would have have received virtually no imperfect genes from Adam or Eve, since the effects of sin and the Curse would have been minimal to start with (it takes time for these copying errors to accumulate). In that situation, brother and sister could have married with God's approval, without any potential to produce deformed offspring.

By the time of Moses (a few thousand years later), degenerative mistakes would have built up in the human race to such an extent that it was necessary for God to forbid brother-sister (and close relative) marriage (Leviticus 18-20).[12] (Also, there were plenty of people on the earth by then, and there was no reason for close relations to marry.)

The rest here:
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c004.html

There arent many people who understand this. At least, not to many I've seen. They dont understand the full extent of the Fall.

07-17-2009, 05:36 PM
So there can be genetic changes through generations but evolution is bunk?

Genetic degeneration would be more devolution wouldnt it?

07-17-2009, 05:38 PM

What would be the purpose of God endorsing gay marriage? God inspires people to life. How would using our procreative power in a way that cant create life benefit society?

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 11:40 AM
No they dont. Otherwise they would have a much larger church.
That makes no sense. I used to listen to Joel Osteen and then I became Bible literate and he is a money grubbing whore just like all these mega churches. They will not take any donations from doomed America. This tells me that they are in it for God and not money. Before they even called fags fags, they picketed Gage Park and had signs warning parents that gays were in restrooms. The fags turned Gage Park into a cruising area where fags would have anonymous sex. What is so wrong about that(protesting fags turning park into pervert paradise)? This is where it all started and everybody was in an uproar that Phelps wanted the family park to be a family park. Most of us do not amount to a pimple on his backside. In the Jim Crowe era, Phelps was a civil rights lawyer when it was not fasionable to be one. He has had his car windows shot out. Now everybody wants to let the perverts marry so we do not have to hear them ninny any longer. Phelps was right in the early 60's and Phelps is right today(except soldier funeral protests)

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 03:10 PM
Giving a green light to these natural brute perverts will give another green light to pedophiles as we got them in Thailand and Danmark,and also to beastiality.In general glbt agenda is a revival of modern Sodom and Gomorah.
God never changes and He stays the same,He punishes for loving and praising sins.Pslam 7:11.God is not mocked no matter it is 17th century or 21st.
God stays the Same,Amen!

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 05:03 PM
Giving a green light to these natural brute perverts will give another green light to pedophiles as we got them in Thailand and Danmark,and also to beastiality.In general glbt agenda is a revival of modern Sodom and Gomorah.
God never changes and He stays the same,He punishes for loving and praising sins.Pslam 7:11.God is not mocked no matter it is 17th century or 21st.
God stays the Same,Amen!

These idiots on this forum are out of luck. They go about like God owes them Love. Why should God love these Jack asses on this forum? God loves Jacob and God hates his twin brother Esau. God is the measure of all things and these arrogant ass holes on this channel are all going to Hell for hating God and turning God into the creature rather than the Creator of the universe. Would you love these morons if you were God? Hell no! These ignoramuses hate God and are unthankful to God. Can you blame God for blinding these rabid beasts?

07-18-2009, 05:47 PM
That makes no sense. I used to listen to Joel Osteen and then I became Bible literate and he is a money grubbing whore just like all these mega churches. They will not take any donations from doomed America. This tells me that they are in it for God and not money. Before they even called fags fags, they picketed Gage Park and had signs warning parents that gays were in restrooms. The fags turned Gage Park into a cruising area where fags would have anonymous sex. What is so wrong about that(protesting fags turning park into pervert paradise)? This is where it all started and everybody was in an uproar that Phelps wanted the family park to be a family park. Most of us do not amount to a pimple on his backside. In the Jim Crowe era, Phelps was a civil rights lawyer when it was not fasionable to be one. He has had his car windows shot out. Now everybody wants to let the perverts marry so we do not have to hear them ninny any longer. Phelps was right in the early 60's and Phelps is right today(except soldier funeral protests)

No ones talking about Mega churches but you. Joel Osteen needs to repent for his own reasons, much like your own. Though he atleast appears to realize that the Gospel is a Gospel of hope. Unfortunately, he also appears to use that hope to take money from people. However, God will judge Him, not me.

Unlike the mainstream, I dont see the civil rights movement as nothing but sunshine and lollipops. In fact, I see much corruption and perversion there as well. Citing Phelps as a civil rights attorney isnt very impressive. In fact, considering how many attorneys I do know, I am more inclined to think less of him.

There are maybe one or two people on this message board who occasionally speak out for "gay marriage". Most either are very opposed or dont really care about the issue. None of them, however, treat gays as sub-human like you do.

As for protesting, it's a waste of time. If you really cared about the issue, you would actually get off your butt and work to accomplish it rather than spending all day whining about it.

07-18-2009, 05:48 PM
These idiots on this forum are out of luck. They go about like God owes them Love. Why should God love these Jack asses on this forum? God loves Jacob and God hates his twin brother Esau. God is the measure of all things and these arrogant ass holes on this channel are all going to Hell for hating God and turning God into the creature rather than the Creator of the universe. Would you love these morons if you were God? Hell no! These ignoramuses hate God and are unthankful to God. Can you blame God for blinding these rabid beasts?

If you knew God, you wouldn't have to ask the question. You'd know the answer already.

-Cp
07-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Citing Phelps as a civil rights attorney isnt very impressive. In fact, considering how many attorneys I do know, I am more inclined to think less of him.

Especially since he was disbarred:

A formal complaint was filed against Phelps on November 8, 1977 by the Kansas State Board of Law Examiners for his conduct during a lawsuit against a court reporter named Carolene Brady. Brady had failed to have a court transcript ready for Phelps on the day he asked for it; though it did not affect the outcome of the case for which Phelps had requested the transcript, Phelps still requested $22,000 in damages from her. In the ensuing trial, Phelps called Brady to the stand, declared her a hostile witness, and then cross-examined her for nearly a week, during which he accused her of being a "slut," tried to introduce testimony from former boyfriends whom Phelps wanted to subpoena, and accused her of a variety of perverse sexual acts, ultimately reducing her to tears on the stand.[24] Phelps lost the case; according to the Kansas Supreme Court:
“ The trial became an exhibition of a personal vendetta by Phelps against Carolene Brady. His examination was replete with repetition, badgering, innuendo, belligerence, irrelevant and immaterial matter, evidencing only a desire to hurt and destroy the defendant. The jury verdict didn't stop the onslaught of Phelps. He was not satisfied with the hurt, pain, and damage he had visited on Carolene Brady.[24] ”

In an appeal, Phelps prepared affidavits swearing to the court that he had eight witnesses whose testimony would convince the court to rule in his favor. Brady, in turn, obtained sworn, signed affidavits from the eight people in question, all of whom said that Phelps had never contacted them and that they had no reason to testify against Brady; Phelps had committed perjury.[24]

On July 20, 1979, Phelps was permanently disbarred from practicing law in the state of Kansas,[24] but continued to practice in the Federal courts.
In 1985, nine Federal judges filed a disciplinary complaint against Phelps and five of his children, alleging false accusations against the judges. In 1989, the complaint was settled, with Phelps agreeing to stop practicing in Federal court permanently, and two of his children suspended for periods of six months and one year.[25]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_phelps#Disbarment

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Especially since he was disbarred:

A formal complaint was filed against Phelps on November 8, 1977 by the Kansas State Board of Law Examiners for his conduct during a lawsuit against a court reporter named Carolene Brady. Brady had failed to have a court transcript ready for Phelps on the day he asked for it; though it did not affect the outcome of the case for which Phelps had requested the transcript, Phelps still requested $22,000 in damages from her. In the ensuing trial, Phelps called Brady to the stand, declared her a hostile witness, and then cross-examined her for nearly a week, during which he accused her of being a "slut," tried to introduce testimony from former boyfriends whom Phelps wanted to subpoena, and accused her of a variety of perverse sexual acts, ultimately reducing her to tears on the stand.[24] Phelps lost the case; according to the Kansas Supreme Court:
“ The trial became an exhibition of a personal vendetta by Phelps against Carolene Brady. His examination was replete with repetition, badgering, innuendo, belligerence, irrelevant and immaterial matter, evidencing only a desire to hurt and destroy the defendant. The jury verdict didn't stop the onslaught of Phelps. He was not satisfied with the hurt, pain, and damage he had visited on Carolene Brady.[24] ”

In an appeal, Phelps prepared affidavits swearing to the court that he had eight witnesses whose testimony would convince the court to rule in his favor. Brady, in turn, obtained sworn, signed affidavits from the eight people in question, all of whom said that Phelps had never contacted them and that they had no reason to testify against Brady; Phelps had committed perjury.[24]

On July 20, 1979, Phelps was permanently disbarred from practicing law in the state of Kansas,[24] but continued to practice in the Federal courts.
In 1985, nine Federal judges filed a disciplinary complaint against Phelps and five of his children, alleging false accusations against the judges. In 1989, the complaint was settled, with Phelps agreeing to stop practicing in Federal court permanently, and two of his children suspended for periods of six months and one year.[25]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_phelps#Disbarment

It is politics butt wipe. Can you prove to me where Phelps helped Gayle Sayers is in error? You cannot so shut your cock chute.

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 09:46 PM
g1ZXAomXxLQ
Brothers In Christ Larry and Rueben preach God's Word to sodomites in Virginia.

07-18-2009, 10:16 PM
Doesnt even know what it means to preach...

-Cp
07-18-2009, 11:10 PM
Brothers In Christ Larry and Rueben preach God's Word to sodomites in Virginia.

That's sad and pathetic.. .May God have mercy on these men of hate...

The men doing this are no different in my mind than Al-Qaeda.... both are terrorists..

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 11:59 PM
0GFzW34Ikao
More on preaching word by Rueben to sodomites.

-Cp
07-19-2009, 12:36 AM
More on preaching word by Rueben to sodomites.

At least these homeland terrorists are showing themselves..

Sparrow Hawk
07-19-2009, 12:46 AM
At least these homeland terrorists are showing themselves..
For hellbound God haters like you,God's servants are always evil.Your wicked pride leads you for Hell.Proverbs 12:23 and 29:1.You and the rest of your buddies here are followers of false teachers. 2 Corinthians 11:1-15.
We live in last days where people will hate God and love sins Timothy 3:19.

-Cp
07-19-2009, 01:13 AM
For hellbound God haters like you,God's servants are always evil.Your wicked pride leads you for Hell.Proverbs 12:23 and 29:1.You and the rest of your buddies here are followers of false teachers. 2 Corinthians 11:1-15.
We live in last days where people will hate God and love sins Timothy 3:19.

I'll take that as a compliment coming from someone like you! :)

Sparrow Hawk
07-20-2009, 12:23 AM
www.familyresearchinst.org

GLBT are selfmade perverts who are tempted to desires of their lusts that come from their reprobates minds.They are equal to dogs and swine.In this figurative laguage gays as dogs means not loving dogs who are our best friends,but are savage ferocious dogs who attack and kill people,they are stray,and eat garbage.The swine means the unclean hogs that are not subjected for consumption as food,due to their unsanitary conditions.These hogs are filthy and sweam in the fecal swamps.GLBT are the same and unsanitary as those two types of feral animals I mentioned.Gays live very unsanitary lives from golden showering,eating partners feces scat as a part of their sex fantacies,drinking partners semen,and more.Dr,Paul Cameron who is the president of The Family Research Institute in Colorado Springs,CO did research on gay life studied and gave all these conclusions about their unhealthy lives.Gays brought AIDS/HIV to America and there is no doubt that this was their deed.Due to their unsanitary lifestyles,Dr.Paul Cameron states that gays carry other sexually transmitted deseases,also skin deseases like scabbies and ringworm.Even ex-GLBT people tell the same truth,and they are witnesses to this.

-Cp
07-20-2009, 03:29 AM
www.familyresearchinst.org

GLBT are selfmade perverts who are tempted to desires of their lusts that come from their reprobates minds.They are equal to dogs and swine.In this figurative laguage gays as dogs means not loving dogs who are our best friends,but are savage ferocious dogs who attack and kill people,they are stray,and eat garbage.The swine means the unclean hogs that are not subjected for consumption as food,due to their unsanitary conditions.These hogs are filthy and sweam in the fecal swamps.GLBT are the same and unsanitary as those two types of feral animals I mentioned.Gays live very unsanitary lives from golden showering,eating partners feces scat as a part of their sex fantacies,drinking partners semen,and more.Dr,Paul Cameron who is the president of The Family Research Institute in Colorado Springs,CO did research on gay life studied and gave all these conclusions about their unhealthy lives.Gays brought AIDS/HIV to America and there is no doubt that this was their deed.Due to their unsanitary lifestyles,Dr.Paul Cameron states that gays carry other sexually transmitted deseases,also skin deseases like scabbies and ringworm.Even ex-GLBT people tell the same truth,and they are witnesses to this.

Romans 3:23
23for all did sin, and are come short of the glory of God --

Sparrow Hawk
07-20-2009, 09:40 AM
Romans 3:23
23for all did sin, and are come short of the glory of God --

Yes it is true no one is clean before God even the chosen.But Jesus as He died for us didn't give us license to sin.In order to put our trusts in Him we must eager to avoid sinning and warn others about the consequenses of sins.

Obey Obey Obey
07-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Yes it is true no one is clean before God even the chosen.But Jesus as He died for us didn't give us license to sin.In order to put our trusts in Him we must eager to avoid sinning and warn others about the consequenses of sins.
Who has ever denied Romans 3:23? I think some folks use this verse as an entitlement. God does the picking and choosing. There is no liberal bureaucrat that is going to file a complaint against God for God's decision on an unelect.

PostmodernProphet
07-20-2009, 12:44 PM
warn others about the consequenses of sins.

can you quote me a passage that directs us to spend our time warning others about the consequences of sin.....I recall a passage that tells us to spread the good news of Christ instead......

Sparrow Hawk
07-20-2009, 02:10 PM
can you quote me a passage that directs us to spend our time warning others about the consequences of sin.....I recall a passage that tells us to spread the good news of Christ instead......

Good news is Christ died for sins of mankind that those who accept Him as Savior will be saved.But those who reject Him and love sins won't be saved.You can't serve two masters God and Satan.As you put your trust in Jesus first,you must say no to sins:to wit;eager to stay away from loving sins.
God parts sinner from the repented person.Yes,God hates those who ignore His Word and love to practice sins and He punishes unrepentant disobedient sinners.Psalm 5:5 and 7:11.God does hates fags and their enablers who choose to worship sin.

PostmodernProphet
07-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Good news is Christ died for sins of mankind that those who accept Him as Savior will be saved.But those who reject Him and love sins won't be saved.You can't serve two masters God and Satan.As you put your trust in Jesus first,you must say no to sins:to wit;eager to stay away from loving sins.
God parts sinner from the repented person.Yes,God hates those who ignore His Word and love to practice sins and He punishes unrepentant disobedient sinners.Psalm 5:5 and 7:11.God does hates fags and their enablers who choose to worship sin.

no, neither Psalm 5 or 7....please try again....I am looking for this passage that tells us we are to spend our time warning others about the consequences of sin, as you stated above.....

-Cp
07-20-2009, 08:40 PM

That's where you're mistaken into your calvinistic views (no need to go into it, I used to sit under a paster who was a devout student of John McArthur - so I've heard it all).... ALL men will ultimately be reconciled back to God..

Sparrow Hawk
07-20-2009, 09:22 PM
That's where you're mistaken into your calvinistic views (no need to go into it, I used to sit under a paster who was a devout student of John McArthur - so I've heard it all).... ALL men will ultimately be reconciled back to God..
Those who accept Jesus and give up their wicked ways,those will be saved no matter what sins they did in the past .But those who say they believe in Jesus,don't do God's Will,and continues take pride in sins including gayness,those are fools who built a house on the sandy land.That house they built will collapse.Jesus is The Rock of Salvation Who took our sins by His death on the cross.Those who put their tust in Him and obey in Gods Holy Commandments,those build a house on The Rock.This house is on the solid foundation and won't collapse.Matthew 7:24-27.

-Cp
07-20-2009, 10:06 PM
Those who accept Jesus and give up their wicked ways,those will be saved no matter what sins they did in the past .But those who say they believe in Jesus,don't do God's Will,and continues take pride in sins including gayness,those are fools who built a house on the sandy land.That house they built will collapse.Jesus is The Rock of Salvation Who took our sins by His death on the cross.Those who put their tust in Him and obey in Gods Holy Commandments,those build a house on The Rock.This house is on the solid foundation and won't collapse.Matthew 7:24-27.

Good thing for all mankind that they'll all have the chance to do that then, isn't it?

Philippians 2:10-11
10so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

chesswarsnow
07-20-2009, 10:30 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh boy, here we go, battle of the titans.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sparrow Hawk
07-20-2009, 11:48 PM
Good thing for all mankind that they'll all have the chance to do that then, isn't it?

Philippians 2:10-11
10so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Yes Christ made it possible that people have hope to turn away from sinning and accept Christ to escape Hell.

-Cp
07-21-2009, 01:25 AM
Yes Christ made it possible that people have hope to turn away from sinning and accept Christ to escape Hell.

Why do you keep talking about hell all the time?