PDA

View Full Version : Why are so many "christians" anti-christ-like towards the fags?

-Cp
07-15-2009, 03:54 PM
I mean... really.... and not just queers either... against everyone they perceive as an "enemy"...

Couple of probing questions about your constant attacks on homos:

1. What has any queer ever done to hurt your belief in God?
2. What has any queer ever done to harm your family?
3. What makes their sin so horrible to you that you forget the FACT that ALL sins are equally as offensive to God? If I recall, weren't Adam/Eve booted from the garden for a simple act of disobedience?
4. Do you REALLY, HONESTLY think your relentless attacks on them is the same way Christ dealt with those who were against him and what he stood for?
5. Do you think the constant attacks on them will somehow help your efforts to "show them the love of Christ"?

Questions concerning other issues that "christians" speak so violently about:

1. Do you think shooting/killing anyone - even under the guise of self-defense - falls in line with Christ saying "turn the other cheek" and "Love thy enemies?
2. If Christ is the example of how we're to live our lives, wouldn't striking out (shooting, beating etc) anyone who threatens you or your family go against the way he handled those whom even crucified him?
3. What about "love thy neighbor as yourself"?
4. Do you think the outward distain you show for both queers and certain-said criminals (i.e. those who'd seek out to harm you, child-molesters, rapists etc) is there from your so-called "relationship with Christ / calling yourself a "christian" (which means christ-like) - or, are those actions primarily driven by what we as a society deem as "okay"?
5. Is there such a thing as 'righteous violence"? If so, please cite ANY New Testament examples from ANY of Christ's actions or those of his apostles.

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 04:01 PM
Homosexuality is abomination and God hates it including unrepentant people who indulge in this filthy sin.Romans 1:26-32.God calls us Christians to preach God's Word to the depraved sodomites and warn them that their filthy lifestyles will take them to Hell,so they must to repent of homosexuality and follow Jesus.If we do not warn gays about Hell,it means we are selfish and hate them.To warn gays about consequences of their filthy sin is love.
LOVE THY NEIGHBOR,REBUKE HIM!

-Cp
07-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Homosexuality is abomination and God hates it including unrepentant people who indulge in this filthy sin.Romans 1:26-32.God calls us Christians to preach God's Word to the depraved sodomites and warn them that their filthy lifestyles will take them to Hell,so they must to repent of homosexuality and follow Jesus.If we do not warn gays about Hell,it means we are selfish and hate them.To warn gays about consequences of their filthy sin is love.
LOVE THY NEIGHBOR,REBUKE HIM!

You're missing the point - you're allowing your personal hatred of homosexuality cloud the clarity of the scripture that proclaims ALL SINS ARE EQUALLY OFFENSIVE TO GOD....

Fyi.. what's the big deal about warning anyone of the grave or trash-dump outside of Jersuselem ?

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 04:11 PM
You're missing the point - you're allowing your personal hatred of homosexuality cloud the clarity of the scripture that proclaims ALL SINS ARE EQUALLY OFFENSIVE TO GOD....

Fyi.. what's the big deal about warning anyone of the grave or trash-dump outside of Jersuselem ?
Homosex is not acceptable in normal Christian society.It is the same filth as adultery,remarriage and divorce,prostitution,etc.Yes fags must turn away from their sins.

Kathianne
07-15-2009, 04:58 PM
I'm always of the mind of letting God judge. Just one of my hang ups...

-Cp
07-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Yes fags must turn away from their sins.

The same as ALL sinners should turn away from their sins...

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 08:10 PM

Without helping others,we are not Christians.As it is written that without works your Faith is dead.As we remember the poor and the sick,we must to warn other sinners about Hell including gays.Deal with it.

-Cp
07-15-2009, 09:57 PM
we must to warn other sinners about Hell including gays.Deal with it.

what's the big deal about warning anyone of the grave or trash-dump outside of Jersuselem ?

manu1959
07-15-2009, 10:07 PM
what about lesbians.....they aren't mentioned....

-Cp
07-15-2009, 10:09 PM

The Bible says "Homosexuality" so I'm pretty sure that covers the carpet-munchers too..

manu1959
07-15-2009, 10:14 PM
The Bible says "Homosexuality" so I'm pretty sure that covers the carpet-munchers too..

the bible does not use the word homosexuality....i believe the verse most folks use to condemn gays refers to guy on guy action....

Kathianne
07-15-2009, 10:21 PM

Really? Where?

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Yes,dykes too.GLBT the whole bunch of perverts in one.

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 10:25 PM
GLBT are not carpet munchers,by fact they are feces eaters.

-Cp
07-15-2009, 10:46 PM
the bible does not use the word homosexuality....i believe the verse most folks use to condemn gays refers to guy on guy action....

Might wanna reread it:

Really? Where?

1 Corinthians 6:9 (New International Version)

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

Mr. P
07-15-2009, 10:48 PM
I believe the lil birdie is just a troll. Or a real homophobe, but from California? Nahhhh..I'll stick with troll. :laugh2:

-Cp
07-15-2009, 10:49 PM
I believe the lil birdie is just a troll. Or a real homophobe, but from California? Nahhhh..I'll stick with troll. :laugh2:

I think so as well..

manu1959
07-15-2009, 10:56 PM
Might wanna reread it:

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

new international version updated to say something it never said.....what were the original words.....homosexual is a new word and technically incorrect....

manu1959
07-15-2009, 10:56 PM

orange county isn't california.....it is kinda like the soviet union....

-Cp
07-15-2009, 11:12 PM
new international version updated to say something it never said.....what were the original words.....homosexual is a new word and technically incorrect....

1 Corinthians 6:9 (New Living Translation)

9 Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,

1 Corinthians 6:9 (Amplified Bible)

9Do you not know that the unrighteous and the wrongdoers will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived (misled): neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality,

1 Corinthians 6:9 (New King James Version)

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites,

Mr. P
07-15-2009, 11:13 PM
orange county isn't California.....it is kinda like the soviet union....

Yeah, Yeah, California the land of fruits an nuts, I know. So is Orange county the fruits or nuts? Which county are you in? :poke:

Nice to see ya back!!!

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 11:42 PM
Yeah, Yeah, California the land of fruits an nuts, I know. So is Orange county the fruits or nuts? Which county are you in? :poke:

Nice to see ya back!!!
First of all I am not a troll.Second,I am in Orange County,CA.40 minutes drive from Los Angeles without traffic.Orange Co borders with Los Angeles,Riverside,and San Diego counties.LA to the north,Riverside to the east,and San Diego to the south(toward Mexico).
Historic word on Orange Co.It used to be the orange groves in 1900s till the beginning of 1950s.That is why the county got this name.

Sparrow Hawk
07-15-2009, 11:46 PM
orange county isn't california.....it is kinda like the soviet union....
LOL:lol:

07-16-2009, 03:24 AM
Without helping others,we are not Christians.As it is written that without works your Faith is dead.As we remember the poor and the sick,we must to warn other sinners about Hell including gays.Deal with it.

Ive never seen any commandment to warn people of hell.

The message of the Gospel is not hell and damnation. The message of the Gospel is light and salvation! It's life, not death. It's hope, not despair.

Christ descended into hell to free those in bondage and rose from the grave the conquorer of death and hell. He didnt preform the Atonement and declare freedom to those in bondage to lock people up.

chloe
07-16-2009, 08:41 AM

I feel the same way. I am not a member of any church but I do believe God is the Judge not me.

chloe
07-16-2009, 08:42 AM
Ive never seen any commandment to warn people of hell.

The message of the Gospel is not hell and damnation. The message of the Gospel is light and salvation! It's life, not death. It's hope, not despair.

Christ descended into hell to free those in bondage and rose from the grave the conquorer of death and hell. He didnt preform the Atonement and declare freedom to those in bondage to lock people up.

Inspiring words !

Kathianne
07-16-2009, 10:14 AM
Might wanna reread it:

Thanks, I think I'll stay without the "New International Version"

http://ibsstl.org/niv/translators/index.php

-Cp
07-16-2009, 10:35 AM

That's why I posted other translations here:
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=374852&postcount=20

They too use the same word..

Sparrow Hawk
07-16-2009, 10:42 AM
I feel the same way. I am not a member of any church but I do believe God is the Judge not me.
Judge with righteous judgements.

chloe
07-16-2009, 11:31 AM

I don't even know what that means !!! Believe me if Im going to do some judging its going to be at myself....and its going to be relentless .....could result in the death of me but Im much to selfish for that.:laugh2:

Gaffer
07-16-2009, 11:42 AM
Notice how similar hawks statements are to islam. Kinda like he's the judge and not god.

07-16-2009, 12:32 PM

How do you judge righteously?

glockmail
07-16-2009, 12:44 PM

3. What makes their sin so horrible to you that you forget the FACT that ALL sins are equally as offensive to God? If I recall, weren't Adam/Eve booted from the garden for a simple act of disobedience?
.... You're missing the point since its not about the impact to me personally and I am acting as a Christian when I "love the sinner and hate the sin". Homosexuality is an abomination to God and harms society. I don't attack homosexuals; I attack homosexuality.

Kathianne
07-16-2009, 01:06 PM

King James:

http://etext.virginia.edu/etcbin/toccer-new2?id=Kjv1Cor.sgm&images=images/modeng&data=/texts/english/modeng/parsed&tag=public&part=6&division=div1

9: Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Jerusalem Bible Catholic Ed:

http://www.catholic.org/bible/book.php?id=53&bible_chapter=3

9 Do you not realise that people who do evil will never inherit the kingdom of God? Make no mistake -- the sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, the self-indulgent, sodomites,

Obey Obey Obey
07-16-2009, 02:58 PM
You're missing the point since its not about the impact to me personally and I am acting as a Christian when I "love the sinner and hate the sin". Homosexuality is an abomination to God and harms society. I don't attack homosexuals; I attack homosexuality.

If we fail to rebuke the brutes, we hate our fag neighbors in our heart(Leviticus 19:17) Leviticus 19:18 is love thy neighbor as thyself. Both verses goes hand in hand. Of course we are hated for telling a brute where they stand in front of a righteous God and that is how it is supposed to be(John 15:18) Christians who fail to inform the wicked sodomite and others are at risk of burning in Hell for being fearful(servitude to the beast)(Rev 21:8)

07-16-2009, 05:12 PM
If we fail to rebuke the brutes, we hate our fag neighbors in our heart(Leviticus 19:17) Leviticus 19:18 is love thy neighbor as thyself. Both verses goes hand in hand. Of course we are hated for telling a brute where they stand in front of a righteous God and that is how it is supposed to be(John 15:18) Christians who fail to inform the wicked sodomite and others are at risk of burning in Hell for being fearful(servitude to the beast)(Rev 21:8)

Yeah... you can't convince me you love someone you call fags or brutes.

You want to rebuke someone and show them love, you do so
only by persuasion, by long-suffering, by gentleness and meekness, and by love unfeigned; by kindness, and pure knowledge, without hypocrisy, and without guile.

Sometimes you may have to reprove them with sharpness when moved on by the Holy Ghost. but then you show an increase of love for them afterwards or they will see you as an enemy.

You act to benefit them, not prove yourself right, not to exalt your self righteousness.

Mr. P
07-16-2009, 05:28 PM
Av, I smell another troll. Don't waste yer time.

07-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Av, I smell another troll. Don't waste yer time.

Im bored. It's nice to have some sort of discussion.

Obey Obey Obey
07-16-2009, 06:21 PM
Yeah... you can't convince me you love someone you call fags or brutes.

You want to rebuke someone and show them love, you do so
only by persuasion, by long-suffering, by gentleness and meekness, and by love unfeigned; by kindness, and pure knowledge, without hypocrisy, and without guile.

Sometimes you may have to reprove them with sharpness when moved on by the Holy Ghost. but then you show an increase of love for them afterwards or they will see you as an enemy.

You act to benefit them, not prove yourself right, not to exalt your self righteousness.

James 4:4

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 10:56 AM
How do you know that Jesus was not gay? He did spend the majority of his time hanging out with a dozen guys. :p

07-17-2009, 05:53 PM
James 4:4

So you seem to think taking that scripture out of context justifies your actions in attacking people rather than acting out of charity? No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care. You cannot teach people unless you teach with the Spirit. And you know you are teaching with the Spirit when both speaker and listener are edified.

Your teaching is darkness. It's degradation. You will never be able to teach the Spirit when you are so bitter towards the people you are called to teach. How can you teach obedience when you are disobeying the Spirit?

Do you know what the world is? Are you an adulteress or adulterer? Because if you aren't, then I seriously have to question why you think that verse applies to you.

Kathianne
07-17-2009, 06:22 PM
So you seem to think taking that scripture out of context justifies your actions in attacking people rather than acting out of charity? No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care. You cannot teach people unless you teach with the Spirit. And you know you are teaching with the Spirit when both speaker and listener are edified.

Your teaching is darkness. It's degradation. You will never be able to teach the Spirit when you are so bitter towards the people you are called to teach. How can you teach obedience when you are disobeying the Spirit?

Do you know what the world is? Are you an adulteress or adulterer? Because if you aren't, then I seriously have to question why you think that verse applies to you.

Thank you Avatar. I know you try to be a 'good Christian' according to what you think is right. So do I. Both of us often question if we're getting God's message right. I think that is normal.

Then there are those that think they KNOW what God thinks and praise and condemn those that they see out of step with that. Heck, they even can convert God's word to modern, in the flick of a font. LOL! God may have a problem with their 'judgement.'

Sparrow Hawk
07-17-2009, 09:13 PM
How do you know that Jesus was not gay? He did spend the majority of his time hanging out with a dozen guys. :p
That's is a blasphemy.Please do not play games with God.

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Please do not play games with God.
I already know this. I made the mistake of playing cricket with God. He bowled me for a duck.

Sparrow Hawk
07-17-2009, 09:25 PM
I already know this. I made the mistake of playing cricket with God. He bowled me for a duck.
God is not mocked,Galatians 6:7.He hates those who love sins and disobey His Commandments.He hates fags,fag enablers,whores,and other unrepentant heathens.Psalm 5:5.

chloe
07-17-2009, 09:50 PM
God is not mocked,Galatians 6:7.He hates those who love sins and disobey His Commandments.He hates fags,fag enablers,whores,and other unrepentant heathens.Psalm 5:5.

so what your saying is God hates me for having gay friends and a gay relative and caring about them? .....

-Cp
07-17-2009, 09:55 PM

you are so fucked up - and WRONG about all of this...

What'd Christ say? "Let he w/o sin cast the first stone" - so PLEASE do us ALL a collective favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP... your'e a hater who has never known the love of Christ and someone who seriously needs to know the Bible before you start cherry-picking it to support your hateful views.

And..................I'm done................... hope someone bans this retard...

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 11:12 AM

What'd Christ say? "Let he w/o sin cast the first stone" - so PLEASE do us ALL a collective favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP... your'e a hater who has never known the love of Christ and someone who seriously needs to know the Bible before you start cherry-picking it to support your hateful views.

And..................I'm done................... hope someone bans this retard...
You fags hate freedom of speech. There are humanist who measure good and bad by their standards rather than the standard of God. These folks are the broad roaders and luke warm who go to Hell. Who is stoning anybody here. What, are you hysterical or something?
Leviticus 19:17 says if you do not rebuke your neighbor or brother for serious sins like homobuttslamuality or whoring around, you hate your brother in your heart.
Psalms 5:5 God hates all workers of iniquity
Psalm 7:11 God is angry with the wicked everyday
Proverbs 3:4 and 1 Peter 5:5, James 4:6 GOD RESISTETH THE PROUD, AND GIVETH GRACE TO THE HUMBLE( Your blathering at my friend Hawk indicates you have a jack ass pride problem)
James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye that not the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

It is your call for yourself to be the jack ass you are. As a veteran, I served this country to preserve our constitution and I want you to know ninnies like you make me puke for your vile hatred of God and the freedom of speech.

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 11:17 AM
Really? Where?
Romans 1:26

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 11:24 AM
God calls fags abomination Lev 18:22, reprobates Romans 1:28 too includes carpet munchers in that group. God calls fags natural brute beasts 2 Peter 2:12 and let us not forget God calls them sodomites. Yes Sodom had a lot of fags and they were inhospitable jack asses who wanted to rape angels of mercy outside brother Lots dwelling.

The NIV is a wicked Bible and actually eliminates verses. If anyone is interested in some of the deliberate changes and ommisions you can google it or I can show you a video.

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Do you suck *** with that evil mouth?
Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?

Past acceptable language. Do that again and you'll be thread banned.

Mr. P
07-18-2009, 11:35 AM

Two trolls on the same thread, CP. It was clear from the start.

Kathianne
07-18-2009, 12:01 PM
Thread is close to being moved to cage. Please use the grammar you learned in school.

gabosaurus
07-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Thread is close to being moved to cage. Please use the grammar you learned in school.
You would be assuming that Mr. Obey attended school. :p

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 01:13 PM

Sorry I crossed the line. Not that I am minimizing my error but how do you feel about gabosaurus's comment about Jesus being gay? You know how it is in the faith, Jesus did not come to bring peace but division. If our family members get in the way of Christ and if somebody has to go, it is the family member. You can find this in Matthew 10:34, Luke 12:51-53. How would you feel if gabosaurus said one of your family members was gay provided that person was not gay? Should you not be more steamed with her remark on Jesus than a family member?

gabosaurus
07-18-2009, 01:18 PM
You are not applying the process of logical thought to all this. :p

Did Jesus have a wife? Does the Bible talk about Jesus going out on dates?
Look at the Last Supper. Were any women invited? Nope, just Jesus and the Disciples, giving each other baths.
Come on dude, figure it out...

-Cp
07-18-2009, 01:49 PM
You fags hate freedom of speech. There are humanist who measure good and bad by their standards rather than the standard of God. These folks are the broad roaders and luke warm who go to Hell. Who is stoning anybody here. What, are you hysterical or something?
Leviticus 19:17 says if you do not rebuke your neighbor or brother for serious sins like homobuttslamuality or whoring around, you hate your brother in your heart.
Psalms 5:5 God hates all workers of iniquity
Psalm 7:11 God is angry with the wicked everyday
Proverbs 3:4 and 1 Peter 5:5, James 4:6 GOD RESISTETH THE PROUD, AND GIVETH GRACE TO THE HUMBLE( Your blathering at my friend Hawk indicates you have a jack ass pride problem)
James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye that not the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

It is your call for yourself to be the jack ass you are. As a veteran, I served this country to preserve our constitution and I want you to know ninnies like you make me puke for your vile hatred of God and the freedom of speech.

Sorry, you don't have free speech on a PRIVATELY OWNED forum.... just sayin'...

If you are a veteran - thanks - but you've clearly taken a wrong turn towards hating people just because they're mixed up in a sin that you think is gross (which it is)..

The bottom line here is that you're so jacked up w/ your own sins - you try and somehow make yourself feel better about them by picking on the homo's.

-Cp
07-18-2009, 01:51 PM
Sorry I crossed the line. Not that I am minimizing my error but how do you feel about gabosaurus's comment about Jesus being gay? You know how it is in the faith, Jesus did not come to bring peace but division. If our family members get in the way of Christ and if somebody has to go, it is the family member. You can find this in Matthew 10:34, Luke 12:51-53. How would you feel if gabosaurus said one of your family members was gay provided that person was not gay? Should you not be more steamed with her remark on Jesus than a family member?

Why would I be steamed? It shows her clear ignorance and stupidity and ultimately her need for Christ more than it hurts me or hurts Christ.

Hell, he had folks BEAT HIM and NAIL him to a Cross - I'm rather certain he'd rather be accused of being gay than going thru that torture again - and even at the end of all his physical suffering what'd he do?

He said: "Father, forgive them".... I pray that you too will know that level of grace someday and stop being so full of vile hate.

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Why would I be steamed? It shows her clear ignorance and stupidity and ultimately her need for Christ more than it hurts me or hurts Christ.

Hell, he had folks BEAT HIM and NAIL him to a Cross - I'm rather certain he'd rather be accused of being gay than going thru that torture again - and even at the end of all his physical suffering what'd he do?

He said: "Father, forgive them".... I pray that you too will know that level of grace someday and stop being so full of vile hate.

Let us get to God's standard puleeease! If you were watching a person with a blindfold walking towards Niagra river before the falls and said nothing, that is hating them in your heart if you should not do something to stop this unintentional suicide. You accuse me of hate and I accuse you of hate by God's standard(Lev 19:17, 2 Timothy 4:2) Failure to do so could damn your own soul for being in servitude to the beast(world's standard) Rev 21:8 says the fearful go to Hell with the usual suspects(perverts, killers, abominable( fags and donkey butt slammers), whoremongers, witches, all liars and idolaters(Catholics take notice) I don't see kissy poo Christianity converting anybody to Creator worship. They worship the creature(anti-Christ) So, stop all the hating. The fags and donkey butt slammers are going to Hell and you are too hateful and cowardly to warn them of their fate.

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 02:50 PM
To be a saved Christian you must do works along with worshiping Christ.Wihout works your Faith is dead.We must do moral things,but not loving sins.

07-18-2009, 04:35 PM

Then stop mocking Him.

-Cp
07-18-2009, 04:36 PM
To be a saved Christian you must do works along with worshiping Christ.Wihout works your Faith is dead.We must do moral things,but not loving sins.

Tell that to the thief on the cross....

-Cp
07-18-2009, 04:41 PM

You're wrong, God DOES NOT HATE them or ANYONE for that matter.... you may wanna update that Psalm 5:5 to John 3:16 - For God so LOVED THE WORLD (EVERYONE IN IT)... that he sent his only son to die for ALL of our sins not just the ones you deem to be okay..

07-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Let us get to God's standard puleeease!

You don't know God's standards. You simply know your own.

If you were watching a person with a blindfold walking towards Niagra river before the falls and said nothing, that is hating them in your heart if you should not do something to stop this unintentional suicide.

First, If someone was walking blindfolded toward the river, Im sure the railings would stop him from accidently falling in.

Second, if he was in actual danger, the last thing I would be telling him is how much i hate him and want him to die. No sane person would think that telling someone that is expressing love for their safety.

Third, if he were in actual danger, those who cared for him would put themselves in harms way to stop him. They would do more than just verbally abuse him. They would reach out and grab the person as a friend.

But friendship and charity are foreign to you. That is why what you teach is darkness.

You accuse me of hate and I accuse you of hate by God's standard(Lev 19:17, 2 Timothy 4:2)

You don't have a clue what those verses actually teach. They dont provide you carte blanc to hate people.

Failure to do so could damn your own soul for being in servitude to the beast(world's standard) Rev 21:8 says the fearful go to Hell with the usual suspects(perverts, killers, abominable( fags and donkey butt slammers), whoremongers, witches, all liars and idolaters(Catholics take notice)

Im not afraid of you or what you think. I know my standing before God. Ive felt His love. If you had, you would be unable to hate and attack others. You would want them to feel the love of God as well. God's love is something you cant help but want everyone to feel.

I don't see kissy poo Christianity converting anybody to Creator worship. They worship the creature(anti-Christ) So, stop all the hating. The fags and donkey butt slammers are going to Hell and you are too hateful and cowardly to warn them of their fate.

Creator worship? How do you worship someone you don't know? How do you know someone you don't serve? What is greater form of worship then following the example of the Lord and preaching the Hope and love of God. God so loved the world that He died for it. To give it hope.

And you want to preach damnation and hopelessnesss?

And your ignorance of hell is still showing. You will go to hell too. Even Christ went to hell. He descended below all things to free the prisoners and lift us above them.

Have you seen visions? Have you heard the voice of God? Have you felt the promptings of the Spirit? Or is all you have is your own understanding of the Bible to sustain your so called faith?

07-18-2009, 04:51 PM

You're wrong. You arent saved by doing anything. You are saved by becoming a Saint. The natural man is an enemy to God until he puts off the natural man and yeilds to the enticings of the Holy Spirit to become a Saint. He must become submissive, meek, humble, willing to go through everything the Father has for Him.

Evil men do good things. That doesnt make them good.

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 04:52 PM
You don't know God's standards. You simply know your own.

First, If someone was walking blindfolded toward the river, Im sure the railings would stop him from accidently falling in.

Second, if he was in actual danger, the last thing I would be telling him is how much i hate him and want him to die. No sane person would think that telling someone that is expressing love for their safety.

Third, if he were in actual danger, those who cared for him would put themselves in harms way to stop him. They would do more than just verbally abuse him. They would reach out and grab the person as a friend.

But friendship and charity are foreign to you. That is why what you teach is darkness.

You don't have a clue what those verses actually teach. They dont provide you carte blanc to hate people.

Im not afraid of you or what you think. I know my standing before God. Ive felt His love. If you had, you would be unable to hate and attack others. You would want them to feel the love of God as well. God's love is something you cant help but want everyone to feel.

Creator worship? How do you worship someone you don't know? How do you know someone you don't serve? What is greater form of worship then following the example of the Lord and preaching the Hope and love of God. God so loved the world that He died for it. To give it hope.

And you want to preach damnation and hopelessnesss?

And your ignorance of hell is still showing. You will go to hell too. Even Christ went to hell. He descended below all things to free the prisoners and lift us above them.

Have you seen visions? Have you heard the voice of God? Have you felt the promptings of the Spirit? Or is all you have is your own understanding of the Bible to sustain your so called faith?

You are an idiot and a false convert. You are going to Hell with all the fags, adulterers, killers, child rapists and did I mention fags? You are a friend of the world and God hates you. You are God's enemy. Prove with scripture I am wrong dingleberry!

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 05:03 PM
You're wrong, God DOES NOT HATE them or ANYONE for that matter.... you may wanna update that Psalm 5:5 to John 3:16 - For God so LOVED THE WORLD (EVERYONE IN IT)... that he sent his only son to die for ALL of our sins not just the ones you deem to be okay..

You can't enter Heaven by your good works without putting your trust in Christ as Savior Who took your sins on the cross.

-Cp
07-18-2009, 05:07 PM
You can't enter Heaven by your good works without putting your trust in Christ as Savior Who took your sins on the cross.

Thanks Capt. Obvious...

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 05:07 PM
You're wrong. You arent saved by doing anything. You are saved by becoming a Saint. The natural man is an enemy to God until he puts off the natural man and yeilds to the enticings of the Holy Spirit to become a Saint. He must become submissive, meek, humble, willing to go through everything the Father has for Him.

Evil men do good things. That doesnt make them good.
Only by Faith in Jesus you are saved from Hell,not by good works.The good works are demands for Faith.

Mr. P
07-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Guys, I believe we may have two card carrying members of the Westboro Baptist Church. Else Trolls.

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Guys, I believe we may have two card carrying members of the Westboro Baptist Church. Else Trolls.
Do you say anything different? Did you defend blacks when they were hated by a majority? Phelps did. You do not amount to a pimple on Phelp's 80 year old ass. You are an abomination to God, this country and the patriots who fought and died for this country. You are the reason God has cursed this once blessed land of milk and honey. Where are all the honey bees jack?

Mr. P
07-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Do you say anything different? Did you defend blacks when they were hated by a majority? Phelps did. You do not amount to a pimple on Phelp's 80 year old ass. You are an abomination to God, this country and the patriots who fought and died for this country. You are the reason God has cursed this once blessed land of milk and honey. Where are all the honey bees jack?

Bingo! I nailed it! Westboro Baptist Church response all the way. :laugh2:

-Cp
07-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Bingo! I nailed it! Westboro Baptist Church response all the way. :laugh2:

LOL "nice church"

Two of his sons, Mark and Nate, allege that their father is a child abuser who repeatedly beat them with a leather strap and a mattock handle (similar to an axe handle).[35] They insist that the church is actually a carefully planned cult that allows Phelps to see himself as a demigod, wielding absolute control over the lives of his family and congregants, essentially turning them into slaves that he can use for the sole purpose of gratifying his every whim and acting as the structure for his delusion that he is the only righteous man on Earth.[36] In 1995, Mark Phelps wrote a letter to the people of Topeka to this effect; it was run in the Topeka Capital-Journal.[37] The children's claim is partially backed up by B.H. McAllister, the Baptist minister who ordained Phelps. McAllister said in a 1993 interview that Phelps developed a delusion wherein he was one of the few people on Earth worthy of God's grace and that everyone else in the world was going to Hell, and that salvation or damnation could be directly obtained by either aligning with or opposing him. As of 2006, Phelps maintains this belief.[36] Phelps and his family picket approximately six locations every day, including many in Topeka and some events farther afield. On Sundays, up to 15 churches may receive pickets.[38] By their own count, WBC has conducted over 30,000 pickets, in all 50 states, in over 500 cities and towns.[39] Their travel budget exceeds $200,000 annually.[40]

Nate has alleged that his father's violence toward his mother and his family was due to an addiction to amphetamines and barbiturates, which Phelps used to help meet the demands of law school. The stress of schoolwork, combined with the difficulties faced by the simultaneous use of uppers and downers, heightened Phelps' "quick, violent, and indiscriminate" temper. [41]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

07-18-2009, 06:12 PM
You are an idiot and a false convert. You are going to Hell with all the fags, adulterers, killers, child rapists and did I mention fags? You are a friend of the world and God hates you. You are God's enemy. Prove with scripture I am wrong dingleberry!

Should I take your lack of answers to mean you havent?

07-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Only by Faith in Jesus you are saved from Hell,not by good works.The good works are demands for Faith.

Um Im the one who just said we arent saved by what we do. keep up.

07-18-2009, 06:18 PM

So hating gays is alright, but hating blacks is horrible.

Why is hating anyone alright with you?

chloe
07-18-2009, 06:21 PM

I thought Jesus was the Prince of Peace and a great healer?

07-18-2009, 06:30 PM

He cant accept that, because if He did He would have to explain His lack of Peace.

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 06:55 PM

I gave you specific scripture. Did you look it up? Most lie about Jesus.
God has mercy on whom he will have mercy for. No entitlements. Not with the Lord. He is not liberal or conservative.

chloe
07-18-2009, 10:01 PM
I gave you specific scripture. Did you look it up? Most lie about Jesus.
God has mercy on whom he will have mercy for. No entitlements. Not with the Lord. He is not liberal or conservative.

no sorry I did not. I don't really understand the bible. I am most likely what you would call a "lost cause" for you to spew you hate towards. This is why I don't go to church or belong to any religion I can't stand all the judgements and condeming that goes on. I just don't believe God is that hateful.

07-18-2009, 10:20 PM
no sorry I did not. I don't really understand the bible. I am most likely what you would call a "lost cause" for you to spew you hate towards. This is why I don't go to church or belong to any religion I can't stand all the judgements and condeming that goes on. I just don't believe God is that hateful.

He isn't. Unfortunately, these two are perfect example of what happens when people use religion to gratify their pride.

I can't understand how anyone can condemn someone when they understand the Gospel. How can you not go to any lengths to try love them and help them?

I guess that's why I a still trying with these guys. God loves them. Ill try to as well. And who knows, maybe God will decide to perform a miracle or two.

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 10:23 PM
e3463QOGcQ0
God is angry with wicked like you.

chesswarsnow
07-18-2009, 10:30 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Give it a rest.
2. Ask yourself, why would God love you over me?
3. Or others here?
4. You are goofed up royally.
5. You have done nothing but laid claims to some knowledge of yours and Gods hate.
6. That won't sit well here or anywhere, you have made us all your enemies.
7. Why not just pray for us then?
8. If you truely knew something of God, this would be your next position.
9. Prayer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chloe
07-18-2009, 10:35 PM
He isn't. Unfortunately, these two are perfect example of what happens when people use religion to gratify their pride.

I can't understand how anyone can condemn someone when they understand the Gospel. How can you not go to any lengths to try love them and help them?

I guess that's why I a still trying with these guys. God loves them. Ill try to as well. And who knows, maybe God will decide to perform a miracle or two.

I would say your very devoted to your understanding of Christian teachings. I know Sparrow & Obey are just trolling and spicing up the board, the truth is there are really people out there like them and this is most likeley why religion is on the decline, it is a big turnoff all that hate. In the end for me God is my judge and nobody else. I must admit there are times I long to connect with others spiritually and I have visited different churches sporadically over the years. Sometimes they have a very uplifting message.

chesswarsnow
07-18-2009, 10:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But really not all that many professed Christains hold these views.
2. Its a real small amount of people, Freddy Cruggers whole church, if you want to call it that, consists of 71 people, and 60 something are direct family relations.
3. Don't be mislead by these kinds of satanic views.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 10:44 PM
I would say your very devoted to your understanding of Christian teachings. I know Sparrow & Obey are just trolling and spicing up the board, the truth is there are really people out there like them and this is most likeley why religion is on the decline, it is a big turnoff all that hate. In the end for me God is my judge and nobody else. I must admit there are times I long to connect with others spiritually and I have visited different churches sporadically over the years. Sometimes they have a very uplifting message.
Truly I say to you,because people in these last days love sins rather than God.Because they turn their love and devotion to sins,they began hating God and call those who preach His word as haters and bigots.

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 10:46 PM
e3463QOGcQ0
God is angry with wicked like you.
This video that I posted warns many with the truth,but people of this evil world that is filled with filth and sins dare to call it hate.

chesswarsnow
07-18-2009, 10:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I love God, and all he has done for me a sinner.
2. Thats why I show up in church often.
3. Where did you say you go sparrow?
4. Yeah what a love letter, "I Hate You" ~GOD.
5. Thats insane at best.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 11:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I love God, and all he has done for me a sinner.
2. Thats why I show up in church often.
3. Where did you say you go sparrow?
4. Yeah what a love letter, "I Hate You" ~GOD.
5. Thats insane at best.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What church do you go?

-Cp
07-18-2009, 11:02 PM
What church do you go?

Why does that matter?

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 11:10 PM
Why does that matter?

Fine.But this monumental video I posted can awaken many and help them to enter on the passage of righteousness in order to escape death and Hell.

07-18-2009, 11:12 PM

I try. I need some polishing. I need to pray better. I need to study more. I need to actually do more service. Heck, I could probably write several posts on everything I need to do. I am simply grateful that I know God is there and He accepts me right now despite my weaknesses. I am also glad He is really really patient with I do stupid things. And I hope that tomorrow Ill be alittle better thanks to Him.

I don't think religion is on the decline. I do think certain religions are on the decline. And I get frustrated at Church sometimes because I feel like we should be better. Becuse some people are judgmental. And you know, what? I can still love them. I can still reach out to them. Who knows, maybe they dont even realize how they are coming across? I think that most people honestly trying to be good realize when they come across offensive all the time.

I also realized that even if others are judgmental, I cant put my spirituality on hold because of them. The Lord has called me to do things. I dont think He is going to accept that so and so was being judgmental as an excuse for me not reaching out and trying to lift them up.

That's just me though. I dont know that its possible to grow close to God without associating with others in that growth through service, prayer, fasting etc. I think that we can grow to such a point, but we need more. Which is why I continue going despite the fact that my social anxiety drives me insane half the time.

And I hope you can find that spiritual community you desire someday. Talk to the Lord about it. He will be more than happy to help you. Though He tends to work on His own time table.

hjmick
07-18-2009, 11:20 PM
I try. I need some polishing. I need to pray better. I need to study more. I need to actually do more service. Heck, I could probably write several posts on everything I need to do. I am simply grateful that I know God is there and He accepts me right now despite my weaknesses. I am also glad He is really really patient with I do stupid things. And I hope that tomorrow Ill be alittle better thanks to Him.

I don't think religion is on the decline. I do think certain religions are on the decline. And I get frustrated at Church sometimes because I feel like we should be better. Becuse some people are judgmental. And you know, what? I can still love them. I can still reach out to them. Who knows, maybe they dont even realize how they are coming across? I think that most people honestly trying to be good realize when they come across offensive all the time.

I also realized that even if others are judgmental, I cant put my spirituality on hold because of them. The Lord has called me to do things. I dont think He is going to accept that so and so was being judgmental as an excuse for me not reaching out and trying to lift them up.

That's just me though. I dont know that its possible to grow close to God without associating with others in that growth through service, prayer, fasting etc. I think that we can grow to such a point, but we need more. Which is why I continue going despite the fact that my social anxiety drives me insane half the time.

And I hope you can find that spiritual community you desire someday. Talk to the Lord about it. He will be more than happy to help you. Though He tends to work on His own time table.

I just hope I can be as good a person as my dog thinks I am. Mostly I succeed.

Hey... wait a minute...

"Dog" is "God" spelled backwards...

Hmmm...

07-18-2009, 11:20 PM
I just hope I can be as good a person as my dog thinks I am. Mostly I succeed.

Hey... wait a minute...

"Dog" is "God" spelled backwards...

Hmmm...

Maybe you are on to something;)

chloe
07-19-2009, 07:18 AM

You are probably more forgiving then I am. I have social anxiety too and Im most likeley oversensitve. Maybe one day I will find a group of people who share the beliefs I share. It is very hard to connect with people on any deep level, my family was very intense and it left me mistrustful and cynical. Although, even through those years of pain I always did pray and I still believe in God.

chesswarsnow
07-19-2009, 08:13 AM
Sorry bout that,

What church do you go?

1. I might answer if you admit you don't even go to any *church*.
2. Your own radical religious views keep you locked out, you know.
3. You have a certain zeal, but its misguided by hate and anger.
4. God doesn't hate, and or become angry, why should he get angry when he already knows the outcome?
5. Of what you and or I will do, and for that matter, everyone else on the planet will do.
6. If you want to make God well pleased in you, drop all this hate and anger, and seek him out.
7. Acting like its okay spewing hate and anger towards everyone, in God's stead, is very disappointing to God, Jesus Christ.
8. And for sure, Jesus doesn't want you misrepresenting him in this light, when he isn't hateful or angry at anyone, including you in your rantings.
9. Just break away from Freddy Cruggers teachings, every body who seeks Jesus face already has.
10. Those who haven't yet broken away are being taught of one who received seed by the way side, satan came in right away and took the seed, there's nothing there that even hints of being a Christian, in his teachings, and or yours.
11. That doesn't have to stay that way though.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

07-19-2009, 10:01 AM
You are probably more forgiving then I am. I have social anxiety too and Im most likeley oversensitve. Maybe one day I will find a group of people who share the beliefs I share. It is very hard to connect with people on any deep level, my family was very intense and it left me mistrustful and cynical. Although, even through those years of pain I always did pray and I still believe in God.

I understand. Im nothing like my family. they are all very outgoing. But the social anxiety is real. its mindblowing sometimes.

chesswarsnow
07-19-2009, 10:22 AM
Sorry bout that,

I understand. Im nothing like my family. they are all very outgoing. But the social anxiety is real. its mindblowing sometimes.

1. I wonder why that is?
2. People are people, we are all sinners.
3. Anyone saying they don't sin, is lying.
4. Maybe its the church you attend, perhaps you long for something even better?
5. I don't really know enough about you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

crin63
07-19-2009, 11:28 AM
I mean... really.... and not just queers either... against everyone they perceive as an "enemy"...

They are out trying to silence Christians from preaching against their particular brand of sin. In Canada my friend went through a 4 year Revenue Canada audit where they harassed him continually for preaching against homosexuality. All his books were in order, he had every receipt, he owed nothing and couldn’t figure out why they were coming after him until the end of the 4 year audit, when the agent told him, “you cant preach against homosexuality”.

As I have recounted before, I have had many encounters with homos growing up. It did affect my life and my families life. My aunt is a lesbian, my ex-mother-in-laws room mate was a homo, my best friend in high school was bi, we were friends until he hit on me. It’s only by the grace of God that I restrain myself when I encounter one now.

Their particular brand of sin is no different than any other sexual sin technically except they are trying to shove it down our throats and make us tell our children its okay. It may very well be considered a greater sin by degree then some others.

4. Do you REALLY, HONESTLY think your relentless attacks on them is the same way Christ dealt with those who were against him and what he stood for?

Consider how Christ dealt with the Pharisee’s, He continually referred to them as hypocrites and vipers and spoke quite harshly to them. They are the nail sticking up the highest right now which is why they are hammered more. . They are attacking us and we are responding.

5. Do you think the constant attacks on them will somehow help your efforts to "show them the love of Christ"?

Considering God has given them up to uncleaness, vile affections and a reprobate mind its very doubtful they will ever come to Christ no matter what. Heres what God has said about them:

“Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.”

Questions concerning other issues that "christians" speak so violently about:

1. Do you think shooting/killing anyone - even under the guise of self-defense - falls in line with Christ saying "turn the other cheek" and "Love thy enemies?

Did Jesus tell Peter to throw away his sword after cutting off the ear of the soldier in the garden? No! Peter was carrying the most modern personal protection weapon available at the time. Turning the other cheek is when you are persecuted not when some idiot wants to hurt you or your family.

2. If Christ is the example of how we're to live our lives, wouldn't striking out (shooting, beating etc) anyone who threatens you or your family go against the way he handled those whom even crucified him?

NO!!! He was being persecuted for crimes He did not commit, they were trying to silence Him for His religious views not rob Him or hurt Him out of some perverse pleasure.

3. What about "love thy neighbor as yourself"?

Loving anyone is telling them the truth, especially about the fact that they are condemned by their sin, an enemy of God and need forgiveness.

4. Do you think the outward distain you show for both queers and certain-said criminals (i.e. those who'd seek out to harm you, child-molesters, rapists etc) is there from your so-called "relationship with Christ / calling yourself a "christian" (which means christ-like) - or, are those actions primarily driven by what we as a society deem as "okay"?

Christ showed outward disdain for the Scribes and Pharisee’s. He also showed outward disdain for those who changing money in the temple.

5. Is there such a thing as 'righteous violence"? If so, please cite ANY New Testament examples from ANY of Christ's actions or those of his apostles.

Joh 2:13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,
Joh 2:14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
Joh 2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
Joh 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

I have allot of catching up to do since being on vacation. Sorry if the form of my response is done wrong. I'm tired.