PDA

View Full Version : Enough Is Enough

stephanie
07-16-2009, 08:41 AM
By John Griffing
Tyranny has sprung up from amongst us. President Obama has waged a blitzkrieg on American liberty, and, in only a short time, undercut the Constitution of the United States with a brazen arrogance that should shock Americans into action.

President Obama's unconstitutional salvo exceeds even the most intolerable indulgences of the Bush Administration. President Bush was often brash and improper in his use of certain mechanisms, but President Obama has moved quickly far beyond the realm of comparatively benign Presidential Signing Statements. When our new President can appoint "Czars" to rule entire sections of American life without electoral accountability or even Congressional confirmation, we have entered the unholy realm of Dictatorship.

Presidents have made special "czar" appointments in the past, to aid in addressing key social or policy issues. But President Obama has turned this capability into direct seizures of power, brazen and unchecked. Obama's czars have usurped the roles of elected officials, with power over an ever-increasing scope of society. Pay is decided by a Czar. What can or can't be said on the internet is decided by a Czar. And the power of regulating all aspects of American private life has been transferred from multiple congressionally audited regulatory agencies to the new Regulatory Czar, Cass Sunstein. The environment, healthcare, finance, and the economy will all fall under the control of this Regulatory Czar, a man who has stated,

A system of limitless individual choices, with respect to communications, is not necessarily in the interest of citizenship and self-government... Democratic efforts to reduce the resulting problems ought not be rejected in freedom's name.

read it all...
http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/07/enough_is_enough.html

chloe
07-16-2009, 08:45 AM
ha ha I've been using "czar" as an expression to Obama And Miss Clintonista since early this year, it is just a good fit & description.

Gaffer
07-16-2009, 10:03 AM
Anyone think there won't be a acorn czar to run elections next year?

Monkeybone
07-16-2009, 12:05 PM
My favorite thing is to hear the people that I know voted for him complain.

glockmail
07-16-2009, 12:49 PM
... a brazen arrogance that should shock Americans into action. ... That's been my hope all along.

Little-Acorn
07-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Anyone think there won't be a acorn czar to run elections next year?

I accept.

:beer:

Gaffer
07-16-2009, 01:10 PM
I accept.

:beer:

:slap:

Little-Acorn
07-16-2009, 01:26 PM
:slap:
:fu:

REDWHITEBLUE2
07-16-2009, 10:09 PM
http://images51.fotki.com/v1543/photos/1/675701/7703704/LNF102toxic_nonsense300x396px-vi.jpg

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 10:22 AM
Extremist right-wing blogs get more hilarious by the laugh. :D

Kathianne
07-17-2009, 02:30 PM
Extremist right-wing blogs get more hilarious by the laugh. :D

Please link to some that you consider funny!

namvet
07-17-2009, 02:59 PM
never though I'd see the day my country was illegally seized by a communists dictatorship. Hitler would be proud. and jealous. but if you live long enough. I do have the satisfaction of seeing these young voters reactions. ive talked to a lot of them. what do think of Obama now. many look away, can't look me in the eye "it wasn't supposed to be like this" a common recurring phrase. their losing their jobs and families.
every generation thinks the one coming behind is a train wreck. i used to laff and blow that one off.
from where i stand this one is a total disaster. they had the American dream and its all gone now.

Kathianne
07-17-2009, 03:04 PM
never though I'd see the day my country was illegally seized by a communists dictatorship. Hitler would be proud. and jealous. but if you live long enough. I do have the satisfaction of seeing these young voters reactions. ive talked to a lot of them. what do think of Obama now. many look away, can't look me in the eye "it wasn't supposed to be like this" a common recurring phrase. their losing their jobs and families.
every generation thinks the one coming behind is a train wreck. i used to laff and blow that one off.
from where i stand this one is a total disaster. they had the American dream and its all gone now.

Seems to me that unlike Hitler, the election was above board. The American people voted for this, no subterfuge was applied, beyond normal political lies. Truth is, the people voted for fascism. They got it.

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 03:05 PM
never though I'd see the day my country was illegally seized by a communists dictatorship.... they had the American dream and its all gone now.

Life as you once envisioned and dreamed about is now officially over. Might as well die.

namvet
07-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Life as you once envisioned and dreamed about is now officially over. Might as well die.

***Edited out, attacking family members*****

namvet
07-17-2009, 03:20 PM
that bad huh??? good !!!!

namvet
07-17-2009, 03:30 PM
hear that everyone??? gabosaurus just issued a death threat for all of you

stephanie
07-17-2009, 03:58 PM
anyone notice the lefty Democrats are nasty when they lose, and just as nasty when they win??

I'd say a lot of them have to be getting very worried about now with their Dear Leaders numbers falling so fast...

tsk tsk tsk..telling people they might as well die..

namvet
07-17-2009, 04:04 PM
anyone notice the lefty Democrats are nasty when they lose, and just as nasty when they win??

I'd say a lot of them have to be getting very worried about now with their Dear Leaders numbers falling so fast...

tsk tsk tsk..telling people they might as well die..

their nasty because Osama was susposed to better than this. even they don't like him now. tsk tsk bet the shrink offices have long lines outside

namvet
07-17-2009, 04:27 PM
gabosaurus

http://i32.tinypic.com/2up9u05.jpg

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Am I am not even the one with the signature showing Obama turning into a demon. :laugh2:

Perhaps Obama will support more funding for veteran's mental health care. Then namvet could get the help that he needs.

namvet
07-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Am I am not even the one with the signature showing Obama turning into a demon. :laugh2:

Perhaps Obama will support more funding for veteran's mental health care. Then namvet could get the help that he needs.

a bailout. you pay. ill apply using your tax $$$$ 1 trillion ok ???? your stupid enough to pay. how's your T cell's ???

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 09:29 PM
how's your T cell's ???
At least one of us is earning income and paying taxes.
But don't think I don't hold you in high regard. I respect every man and woman who courageously swabbed the decks during times of war.

A T-cell is a type of blood cell. T-cells belong to a group of white blood cells (WBCs) called lymphocytes. WBCs protect the body from infection.

Why do you care about my T-cells?

namvet
07-17-2009, 09:39 PM
But don't think I don't hold you in high regard. I respect every man and woman who courageously swabbed the decks during times of war.

what's "swabbed the decks " mean??? I was in Naval intell. and I screwed a ton a calif bitche's. for free. they were stupid though. and i see now they still are :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

namvet
07-17-2009, 09:43 PM

Unemployment Tops 10 Percent in 16 States in June. now dosen't that make you wanna drop dead????

gabosaurus
07-18-2009, 01:07 PM
I was in Naval intell.
Thanks for the war story, but it is highly unlikely that someone without intelligence would be allowed into Naval intelligence

I screwed a ton a calif bitche's. for free.
That is certainly something to be proud of. :rolleyes:

how's your T cell's ???
You still haven't told me what my T-Cells have to do with all this.

namvet
07-18-2009, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the war story, but it is highly unlikely that someone without intelligence would be allowed into Naval intelligence

That is certainly something to be proud of. :rolleyes:

You still haven't told me what my T-Cells have to do with all this.

and your service to the country??? camp follower

gabosaurus
07-18-2009, 01:20 PM
I am a wife, mother and educator.
You?

namvet
07-18-2009, 01:25 PM
You?

prove it. you can't. ***edited attacking family members***

stephanie
07-18-2009, 01:33 PM
You?

I thought you were a social worker?

namvet
07-18-2009, 01:34 PM
she has a social disease

namvet
07-18-2009, 01:35 PM
I thought you were a social worker?

I sent you a PM

stephanie
07-18-2009, 01:45 PM
I sent you a PM

I got the one early this morning...I respect you decision, but I wish you would reconsider..too me it's not worth it..:salute:

If you'd like to talk more about it, we can PM again..

hjmick
07-18-2009, 01:52 PM
prove it. you can't. your a common street whore. and so is your daughter

Whao whoa whoa... Leave her daughter out of it, NV. You may not like Gabo, but her daughter is not a member here and has done nothing to you. Way out of bounds.

namvet
07-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Whao whoa whoa... Leave her daughter out of it, NV. You may not like Gabo, but her daughter is not a member here and has done nothing to you. Way out of bounds.

if the truth be known she has no dauther !!!!!!!!!!!!

hjmick
07-18-2009, 03:34 PM
if the truth be known she has no dauther !!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if she gave birth to that child or not, she is her daughter. The law says she is the child's mother, the child calls her "Mom," she supports the child, and she shares her last name. she has a daughter. The kid is off limits.

I understand that you do not care for Gabo, hell, I take issue with much of what she posts, but take it up with Gabo. Attack her posts, attack her, but leave the kid alone, man.

glockmail
07-18-2009, 06:42 PM
I agree man, and I can't stand Gabs either. Stand down. [/soapbox]