PDA

View Full Version : Prolongations of powers of the President or elections in 2018 year.

nut1
07-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Creating this theme I would like to discuss not so old events such as:
Medvedev has suggested to prolong powers of the president … not much not a little and already for 6 years Here and a question and why for 6 years. I can notice that late companion Stalin was at the power in a flesh before the death!
Also it is necessary not to forget that the person holds a post of the president always have the right to remove from itself power and by that to shift all responsibility on the prime minister or the person which could execute temporarily power of the head of the state!
Well as it was in 2000 Yeltsin (has transferred) powers to Putin!
Here also you ask a question if the President makes changes to the constitution of the Russian Federation that why it has not made term of 10 years namely 6 years All the same economic to do long terms!
Using skills of school arithmetics 4 + 6 = 10 from here follows 2008 + 10 = 2018.
Here also you will reflect if Medvedev plans (will sustain) to grow grey two terms that who there will be a following president Only not it is necessary stick with a finger on Putin it can both the truth good and fluffy but concerning that that it psychologically strong leader + I intellectually developed here personally am at a loss to answer for the ideological reasons And who from you can will prompt … As there On Lubyanka learn Humanitarian, Linguistic, and to the Technical education. Though from a daily life many know that in army military people are psychologically broken and moreover a place of that to think they prefer simply on is simple to shout this all contain the Army subordination is called!
Here
These reflexions also push on a conclusion: Really there will be a receiver? Also pay attention to that that powers have prolonged so time that person to untwist and deduce on high posts is necessary!
All the same it is not necessary forget that under the constitution of the Russian Federation the person to which not less can to occupy than 32 years a presidential place if I am not mistaken. So again mathematics: 2018-32=1986 year. It is that of mines year of a birth (receiver) but be not excluded that the receiver can is more senior then a question what for to prolong power if receiver for 4 years it is possible in easy to untwist!
Or I am not right?
The conclusion the second if the receiver is more younger 32 years then all develops power have prolonged that time to pull!
Here perhaps I have expressed the opinion. If at to in that is other point of view express!

1) Who will be the president in 2018 - that I consider that time will show!
2) And still very much it would be desirable to know And how many to cost the information on the receiver and who could be interested in purchases? (On I ask to answer seriously … On the TV about it do not speak and in newspapers do not write here only if at forums can answer so silly question)

Gaffer
07-16-2009, 01:12 PM
So English is not your first language?

nut1
07-17-2009, 02:49 AM
So English is not your first language?

yes

Gaffer
07-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Ok now I know to slow down and decifer what your trying to say. If you using a translator it's not do well for you. Might want to try something else. I suspect you are using a translator since so many of the words don't belong. Try typing your own words and don't worry about the spelling. Just trying to help here.

nut1
07-19-2009, 02:41 AM
Ok now I know to slow down and decifer what your trying to say. If you using a translator it's not do well for you. Might want to try something else. I suspect you are using a translator since so many of the words don't belong. Try typing your own words and don't worry about the spelling. Just trying to help here.

OK.
You right.

I in russian has written! But you will not understand.

P/S I search for other translator

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 09:35 AM
Hope you can get a better translator and we can get discussions going here. Would be interested to hear your point of view on things in russia. Our current leaders are trying to cause this country to totally collapse as the soviets did to yours.