PDA

View Full Version : Call your rep now!!!

Mr. P
07-17-2009, 03:29 PM
It's easy it took les than 5 mins..Tell em NO on this Health bill!!!

This number is to the Capital switchboard, with your zip code they'll transfer you to your rep...

CALL!

1-877-sobusob (762-8762)

stephanie
07-17-2009, 04:21 PM
also tell them no to more czars, no cap and tax, no to the hate bill, to tell this administration to STOP rushing anything through Congress without us having time to make our voices heard..

ah hell..just tell them to get some guts and say no..

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Didn't work with the last administration. Why should it work this time?
But just in case, I registered my support of the health care legislation, and encouraged a similar path toward more government funding of education.

stephanie
07-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Didn't work with the last administration. Why should it work this time?
But just in case, I registered my support of the health care legislation, and encouraged a similar path toward more government funding of education.

good for you little girl..it seems like you're a type who likes to be led around, so you might as well have your government doing it too..

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Why should I allow the government to lead me around? Before Obama was elected, I appeared before a California legislature committee to appeal for more funding for education.
Dubya ran the country to the breaking point with eight years of "let's play war" and irresponsible budget cuts, along with failure to oversee corporate business practices. It is up to the new administration to sort things out. It's going to cost you mightily.
You can play with your tea bags all you want. There is no escape from the reality of a broken down economy.

stephanie
07-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Yeah, the superman little Marxist is GONNA SAVE US and the whole wide world..

and as you said, it's gonna cost us mightily...not only in monies, but FEEDOMS.

but you lefties don't care about that..as long as your Government is taking care of you..

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Someone has to. The last president almost destroyed us.

Nukeman
07-18-2009, 10:21 AM
Someone has to. The last president almost destroyed us.Actually NO!!! No they don't have to "tkae careof us" they are there to protect our borders and maintain ties with foriegn nations. They are not there to "TAKE CARE OF US" You and the lefties have lost sight of that in a very big and bad way......

namvet
07-18-2009, 12:11 PM
Why should I allow the government to lead me around? Before Obama was elected, I appeared before a California legislature committee to appeal for more funding for education.
Dubya ran the country to the breaking point with eight years of "let's play war" and irresponsible budget cuts, along with failure to oversee corporate business practices. It is up to the new administration to sort things out. It's going to cost you mightily.
You can play with your tea bags all you want. There is no escape from the reality of a broken down economy.

Why should I allow the government to lead me around?

that's exactly what you voted for DUH

namvet
07-18-2009, 12:13 PM

yours has done it in only 7 mons !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
07-18-2009, 12:15 PM

You really aren't very bright are you little parrot? Gabit want a cracker?

More funding for education?????? Why, so the administrators can give themselves a raise? Why isn't your government of regulators making sure we have qualified teachers and paying the ones that are worth a shit, more? I can count on one hand the teachers, that I remember, who were worth more than the cost of babysitters, including college. Of course only so much can be blamed on the teachers when they are stuck with a bunch of disrespectful, disinterested assholes to try to teach without any ability to discipline. How about placing the blame where it truly belongs, parents?

Bush was sabotaged by the Democrats at every opportunity, especially after the 2006 elections. That coupled with the press lying to the public(you) and generally failing to do their job, assured the Democrats getting elected. The public is so ignorant about politics, idiots like John Stewart, Manly Rachel
Maddow and Nazi asshole, Keith Olberfuror, can get away with lying about anything and dimwits like you will buy it completely.

STOP VOTING!

namvet
07-18-2009, 12:39 PM
also contact elected officials here:

http://www.usa.gov/

Mr. P
07-18-2009, 12:53 PM
also contact elected officials here:

http://www.usa.gov/

:thumb:

Mr. P
07-20-2009, 07:46 AM
Call.

Mr. P
07-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Do it!

stephanie
07-20-2009, 10:18 AM
call or fax now, damit..

thought I'd help out...:laugh2:

namvet
07-20-2009, 10:23 AM
done !!!!

gabosaurus
07-20-2009, 02:38 PM
I have actually talked to my rep. Urged more spending on health care, education and social programs. Was told it was in the works for the upcoming Congressional session.

You see, your Congressional representatives do listen to you!

namvet
07-20-2009, 02:41 PM
I have actually talked to my rep. Urged more spending on health care, education and social programs. Was told it was in the works for the upcoming Congressional session.

Got a non-partisan link for this?

namvet
07-20-2009, 02:53 PM

"hello George Bush speaking"

Mr. P
07-20-2009, 02:54 PM

They always tell their ****** what they wanna hear. :poke:

Bambam is scrambling to sell this fast..He's feels the opposition..it is large.

gabosaurus
07-20-2009, 03:00 PM
Actually, it is not large it all.
Right-wing bloggers and conservative talk show hosts oppose it. The common person does not.

namvet
07-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Right-wing bloggers and conservative talk show hosts oppose it. The common person does not.

you are so....................ordinary

Mr. P
07-20-2009, 03:04 PM

Congress is being flooded with calls that oppose this..tell me how the average joe is for this?

namvet
07-20-2009, 03:12 PM
she's run off and hiding under her safety rock:lol:

gabosaurus
07-20-2009, 09:15 PM
she's run off and hiding under her safety rock:lol:
Safety rock? It's called "having responsibilities." Perhaps you have none and can't relate.
It's not my fault if you don't have a family. Perhaps it's for the better.

namvet
07-20-2009, 10:05 PM
Safety rock? It's called "having responsibilities." Perhaps you have none and can't relate.
It's not my fault if you don't have a family. Perhaps it's for the better.

my family is taking up a collection for your drug addict parents

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
07-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Actually NO!!! No they don't have to "tkae careof us" they are there to protect our borders and maintain ties with foriegn nations. They are not there to "TAKE CARE OF US" You and the lefties have lost sight of that in a very big and bad way......

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't need a nanny to protect me from boo boos. And I sure as hell wouldn't want the gov't to be my nanny if I did want one. It's proven it won't protect our borders otherwise we wouldn't have millions of illegal aliens here hiding and sneaking around. It's become very obvious that it doesn't want to fix our borders. Why bother? The powers that be want illegals here as they are trying to combine America with Mexico and Canada. They want us to become a third world nation. The population will be so much easier to control with the dumbing down of America. The New World Order is feverishly working to pass bills, laws, etc. as fast as they can now that the people are on to them. That's why we now hear about so many things they are doing so quickly that we don't even get a chance to stop them.

Mr. P
07-21-2009, 02:25 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't need a nanny to protect me from boo boos. And I sure as hell wouldn't want the gov't to be my nanny if I did want one. It's proven it won't protect our borders otherwise we wouldn't have millions of illegal aliens here hiding and sneaking around. It's become very obvious that it doesn't want to fix our borders. Why bother? The powers that be want illegals here as they are trying to combine America with Mexico and Canada. They want us to become a third world nation. The population will be so much easier to control with the dumbing down of America. The New World Order is feverishly working to pass bills, laws, etc. as fast as they can now that the people are on to them. That's why we now hear about so many things they are doing so quickly that we don't even get a chance to stop them.

So, did ya make that call?

Mr. P
07-21-2009, 08:40 PM

This number is to the Capital switchboard, with your zip code they'll transfer you to your rep...

CALL!

1-877-sobusob (762-8762)

They seem to be listening!!! The push for this program seems to be weakening, CALL!!!! WE CAN keep this disastrous bill from happening!!!!

CSM
07-22-2009, 06:00 AM
done

gabosaurus
07-22-2009, 04:45 PM
You have the calls. Proponents of the bill have the votes. That is how government functions. :D

namvet
07-22-2009, 04:48 PM
You have the calls. Proponents of the bill have the votes. That is how government functions. :D

in other words its not by the people. including you

stephanie
07-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Yep...to the Democrat robots we now live under a dictatorship..and they don't give a damn..

Call all your Reps. in both parties...we have some Dems. balking over this monster take over..

so calling and faxing IS DOING SOME GOOD..:

namvet
07-22-2009, 05:06 PM
Key House Panel Cancels Health Care Session as Moderate Democrats Voice Concerns

source (source)

gabosaurus
07-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Proving that Dems are less likely to toe the party line than Republicans are.

emmett
07-22-2009, 05:51 PM

I wouldn't necessarily say that. I think both parties are way too bius to party and do not attend to their constituants business in the way they should. That said I do admire the blue dog Democrats who have stepped out to stop the rolling snowball effect of this ridiculous health care issue.

It has been rumored that most are from states that voted red in the election. I just checked and it appears to be true so it simply means that to some these Democrats are voting the way that will keep their jobs. That is fone with me, that is what they are supposed to do. Conservatives such as Hannity (the blow hard) will try and make that out of it. I simply see it as Blue dogs properly representing the people that elected them. That is how it suopposed to work.

Currently 50% of Americans DO NOT want this plan. 43% DO! That means it should fail. I'm hoping it does. On the other hand I do not think the Dems earn some right to say they are less biused than Repub's. Both parties are full of political agenda shit as far as I am concerned.

namvet
07-22-2009, 06:15 PM

don't you have ANY friends ??!!!

Mr. P
07-22-2009, 08:27 PM

It is how things work..we'll see if the politicians wanna keep their job. My guess is they do. If they pass this I believe they'll be unemployed when the people see first hand the reality of this grab of power.

Tonight he side stepped or ignored almost every question asked. He seemed very desperate and at the end of his rope, I hope folks were paying attention.

namvet
07-22-2009, 08:32 PM
It is how things work..we'll see if the politicians wanna keep their job. My guess is they do. If they pass this I believe they'll be unemployed when the people see first hand the reality of this grab of power.

Tonight he side stepped or ignored almost every question asked. He seemed very desperate and at the end of his rope, I hope folks were paying attention.

He seemed very desperate and at the end of his rope

don't tease me

Mr. P
07-22-2009, 08:36 PM
don't tease me

:laugh2: I was thinkin of rephrasing that but thought: what the hell! :laugh2:

Gaffer
07-22-2009, 09:14 PM
Bush use to get things through by going to the people. The dark lord tried the same thing. The problem is, the dark lord did remember what happened when Bush went to the people with his amnesty plan. They told him to get stuffed. The dark lord is going to hear the same response.

Mr. P
08-03-2009, 11:21 PM

CALL!

1-877-sobusob (762-8762)

Stay with it!!! The word is getting out. They're even being boooed at liberal town hall meetings!!!

WE CAN SAVE THIS COUNTRY!!