PDA

View Full Version : McCaskill's Office Locks Doors, Pulls Blinds, Calls Cops & Forces Obamacare Protester

stephanie
07-17-2009, 05:11 PM
:thumb:good for the protesters, shine a light on these politicians.....links, a video and pictures at site.

Local Tea Party patriots held an anti-Obama Care protest at Senator Claire "ACORN" McCaskill’s district offices on Delmar Boulevard today.
The protest was organized by Americans for Prosperity and the St. Louis Tea Party Coalition.

McCaskill's office manager locked the doors, pull down the blinds, called the cops and forced the protesters across the street.

Local tea party protesters Dwight and Lynn talked about the reception they received from McCaskill's office staff:

Dwight claimed that one office worker flipped off the protesters!

Here comes the police-- Notice the chants in the background "Where is Claire?"

Glenn Reynolds adds, "Yeah, it’s not like these are constituents or anything."

McCaskill's staff told the police they were being threatened.
They look like a rowdy bunch, huh?

A staff member opened the door for the police and said they were being threatened. The staff member took some notes from a few protesters while the police were there and said she'd pass them on to Senator McCaskill.

Glenn Reynolds has updates on Obamacare protests in Raleigh, Dallas and Cleveland. Steve Sabolich sends an email from Cleveland and says that Dennis Kucinich’s staff was shocked so many concerned working Americans took off work to be there.

from with comments..
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 05:17 PM
How funny.
You openly deplored the Bush administration anti-war protesters. But you fully support the tea party advocates.
Perhaps we need some Code Pink tax protesters. Or maybe Cindy Sheehan hosting a tea party.

stephanie
07-17-2009, 05:26 PM
How funny.
You openly deplored the Bush administration anti-war protesters. But you fully support the tea party advocates.
Perhaps we need some Code Pink tax protesters. Or maybe Cindy Sheehan hosting a tea party.

the anti-war protester we protesting against our military while they were at war..so yes, they disgusted me, but I never called for them to not have that right..

these people are protesting this government stepping on us American citizens....but what would you know or care about that anyway..

namvet
07-17-2009, 07:10 PM
she's the liberal slu* from my state. good to see them go after it. she's just another Osama knee sucker anyway. ill pass this one on.

namvet
07-17-2009, 07:12 PM
How funny.

http://debatepolicy.com/image.php?u=111&dateline=1242834185

"im with stupid"

stephanie
07-17-2009, 07:18 PM
she's the liberal slu* from my state. good to see them go after it. she's just another Osama knee sucker anyway. ill pass this one on.

she's mine now also..she needs to go..and I hope the more people see this tactic the more will want to see her go...she is a commie witch, with a B

namvet
07-17-2009, 07:25 PM
I just sent it an email. I gave "it" both barrels right in the face !!!!

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 09:15 PM
I just sent it an email. I gave "it" both barrels right in the face !!!!
Your boyfriends will be so jealous. They only get one barrel right in the face.

namvet
07-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Your boyfriends will be so jealous. They only get one barrel right in the face.

******** think about it

gabosaurus
07-17-2009, 09:24 PM
Lame. :lmao:

namvet
07-17-2009, 09:25 PM

a whore's a whore come on

namvet
07-17-2009, 09:27 PM

nothing to say

Nukeman
07-18-2009, 10:14 AM
****** think about it

a *******

*******n
Dude if you want to get "personal" with gabs try and keep it in PM. This is WAY over the top and you should be ashamed of yourself for bringing a family memeber into your little "fued" with gabs. Especialy a 7 year old little girl that has done NOTHING to YOU.... Show at least a little restraint and class!!!!!

*****EDIT********I agreee, which is why I edited his posts and those where he's quoted. Namvet thread banned.

namvet
07-18-2009, 10:50 AM
Dude if you want to get "personal" with gabs try and keep it in PM. This is WAY over the top and you should be ashamed of yourself for bringing a family memeber into your little "fued" with gabs. Especialy a 7 year old little girl that has done NOTHING to YOU.... Show at least a little restraint and class!!!!!

why sure. just as soon as she lays off Palins family. othewise................

Nukeman
07-18-2009, 10:53 AM
Dude, are YOU related to Palin??? I understand your frustration with gabs, but you crossed the line by bringing her daughter into ANY conversation. If you can't see or understand that, than ther is NO hope for you!!!!!

namvet
07-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Dude, are YOU related to Palin??? I understand your frustration with gabs, but you crossed the line by bringing her daughter into ANY conversation. If you can't see or understand that, than ther is NO hope for you!!!!!

is she related to Palin???? you need to talk with her. not me.

Nukeman
07-18-2009, 11:06 AM
is she related to Palin???? you need to talk with her. not me.
SHE ISN'T THE ONE THAT CALLED A LITTLE GIRL A WHORE AND SELLING HER "t**t. THAT WAS YOU.

YOU CROSSED THE LINE PLAIN AND SIMPLE. LIKE I SAID IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT, YOUR AS BLIND AS THE LEFTIES YOU PROCLAIM TO HATE......

namvet
07-18-2009, 11:29 AM
she isn't the one that called a little girl a whore and selling her "t**t. That was you.

You crossed the line plain and simple. Like i said if you can't see that, your as blind as the lefties you proclaim to hate......

i don't back down from any asswipe liberal. They ask for it they get it. Get off my ass !!! Defend her if you have to !!!!!!!!!!!

Kathianne
07-18-2009, 11:57 AM

If she is saying those types of things about Palin or her kids, pm me the URL, I'll thread ban her from that one.

gabosaurus
07-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Silly boy. The Palins do not need another spokesperson.

stephanie
07-18-2009, 01:58 PM
You are right little girl, the Palins can speak for themselves..

And if I were the Democrats and the Lamestream media, I'd be shaking in my pink puddle boots, cause the Sarahcuda is free and she's coming after ya..and you saw the crowds she drew while running for VP...you ain't' seen nothing yet..........:cheers2:

Insein
07-18-2009, 05:12 PM
i don't back down from any asswipe liberal. They ask for it they get it. Get off my ass !!! Defend her if you have to !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I don't like gabby's views as much as the next person but I also don't wish her personal harm or her child to be abused. All we're saying is keep it to the opinions and not on the personal attacks.

gabosaurus
07-18-2009, 09:15 PM
Give someone enough rope, and they will eventually hang themselves.

stephanie
07-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Give someone enough rope, and they will eventually hang themselves.

little girl, give it a rest for now..you are no innocent in all this..

just some motherly advice..

Joe Steel
07-19-2009, 06:56 AM
The misfits and malcontents who laid siege to McCaskill's office represent an extremist ideology which is known to be violent. In the face of Conservatives' lust for guns and armed confrontation, McCaskill's staff acted appropriately.

stephanie
07-19-2009, 07:28 AM
The misfits and malcontents who laid siege to McCaskill's office represent an extremist ideology which is known to be violent. In the face of Conservatives' lust for guns and armed confrontation, McCaskill's staff acted appropriately.

yeah, them gradmaws and grandpaws sure looked dangerous..the only thing missing is the scarves that cover their faces when they march and burning the flag ....

Nukeman
07-19-2009, 07:42 AM
Yet your one that will give "code pink" a pass on thier "extremist ideology" Your a real piece of work joe, you and your DOUBLE STANDARD. What you and your communist ilk fail to realize is that all most conservatives want is a fair and balanced system of treatment for ALL, not just the ones with YOUR view point..... I'll say it again .....IDIOT!!!!

Nukeman
07-19-2009, 07:46 AM
Tell ya what numbnuts, when YOU start sticking to the "liberal" you can say what you want but when YOU bring an innocent 7 year old girl into play YOU crossed the line. Yes I will defend that little girl with everything I have just as I would defend ANY CHILD from an idiot that can't distinguish the difference between a child and their misguided parent.

If anyone was to make comments like you have about MY childrenIi would do everything I can to track their sorry ass down and God help them because when I 'm thorough with them they will wish they had never been born!!!!

stephanie
07-19-2009, 09:26 AM
ok, I'm going to come out in the open and voice my opinion..

there should NEVER be at any time no matter how much you dislike a person that a little child should be used as a hateful dig at someone..

we just being a caring human should never stoop to that level, especially over POLITICS...yes the lefties are and will do that, but that is a pock on them...

Please stop with using anyone's child to attack another person..Period..

Joe Steel
07-19-2009, 07:48 PM
yeah, them gradmaws and grandpaws sure looked dangerous..the only thing missing is the scarves that cover their faces when they march and burning the flag ....

Tell it to Dr. Tiller.

Conservatism kills.

Joe Steel
07-19-2009, 07:52 PM
Yet your one that will give "code pink" a pass on thier "extremist ideology" Your a real piece of work joe, you and your DOUBLE STANDARD. What you and your communist ilk fail to realize is that all most conservatives want is a fair and balanced system of treatment for ALL, not just the ones with YOUR view point..... I'll say it again .....IDIOT!!!!

Tell it to Dr. Tiller.

Conservatism kills.

Nukeman
07-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Tell it to Dr. Tiller.

Conservatism kills.
Way to repeat yourself moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides that was probably one of these new wack jobs we have on here

obey obey obey or sparrow hawk.... They would probably shoot thier own mother is phellps told them she was gay.....

stephanie
07-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Tell it to Dr. Tiller.

Conservatism kills.

Oh? did you all check his voter registration card to see if he was a conservative?
liberalism kills DAILY..with abortion..a child that never got the chance to see the light of day...I don't see you crying for them..

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Tell it to Dr. Tiller.

Conservatism kills.

Nope, conservatism enlivens and stimulates. Communism kills. Just as the man you named yourself after. He killed more people than hitler and that was before the war.