PDA

View Full Version : *Couple Goes Road Rage On Me Today*

chesswarsnow
07-17-2009, 07:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah I was just about to come up on some heavy traffic, on the right side of the freeway, so I promtly moved to the left inside lane to avoid the congestion.
2. As it were as usual traffic tends to slow down on the right side of this part of the freeway at certain times.
3. I knew this so I lean left here always, anyways, I was able to keep my speed up around 55 miles an hour.
4. So as we pasted all this slow traffic, a couple was behind me in thier little honda accord, I'm still going along at a good clip, this witch flies up to my right side, when a spot opened, and quickly infront of me, then slams on the breaks in order to get my attention.
5. She got it, I promtly showed her my middle finger, flashed it at her several times, then her man decided to show me his middle finger, while leaning over to center of the console, as he sat in the passenger seat.
6. I moved to the right side of the freeway and headed for my exit, which was coming up.
7. They too did exit, but I didn't follow them into the parking lot, where they may have wanted a show down.
8. Some people.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chloe
07-17-2009, 10:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah I was just about to come up on some heavy traffic, on the right side of the freeway, so I promtly moved to the left inside lane to avoid the congestion.
2. As it were as usual traffic tends to slow down on the right side of this part of the freeway at certain times.
3. I knew this so I lean left here always, anyways, I was able to keep my speed up around 55 miles an hour.
4. So as we pasted all this slow traffic, a couple was behind me in thier little honda accord, I'm still going along at a good clip, this witch flies up to my right side, when a spot opened, and quickly infront of me, then slams on the breaks in order to get my attention.5. She got it, I promtly showed her my middle finger, flashed it at her several times, then her man decided to show me his middle finger, while leaning over to center of the console, as he sat in the passenger seat.6. I moved to the right side of the freeway and headed for my exit, which was coming up.
7. They too did exit, but I didn't follow them into the parking lot, where they may have wanted a show down.
8. Some people.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

aww sorry chess, me & farnsworth were in a big hurry, see we ran out of energy drinks and we were having "rockstar' & "monster" withdrawels....we borrowed the honda from our servant richie the "chickenhawk" mcdougall as our lamborghini is getting upgraded and so you can see we were trying to get some speed on the clunker afterall we are part of the instant gratification generation our needs matter first. (yes Im kidden):poke:

chesswarsnow
07-18-2009, 09:14 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hehehehe,......:lol:
2. I wonder why this couple got so upset?
3. We both missed the heavy traffic, and flew past all of it, in a breeze.
4. But she couldn't speed through there, and if I was stuck over in slow traffic out of thier way, she wouldn't be able to go no more than 60.
5. She followed along in my wake, and still was unhappy???
6. They seemed to be in their fourties, not young and not old, I usually don't get couples road raging on me.
7. Anyways, was worthy of note.:coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
07-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Does that even qualify as "road rage" in Texas? No one pulled a gun on you. :p

chesswarsnow
07-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

Does that even qualify as "road rage" in Texas? No one pulled a gun on you. :p

1. Yes, road rage doesn't mean shootings in Texas.
2. Just cutting people off, and stuff like this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

glockmail
07-18-2009, 06:46 PM
I ignore little shits in Hondas.