PDA

View Full Version : Soldier butt slams dog. America doomed.

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 05:31 PM
http://www.newsminer.com/news/2009/jul/17/fort-wainwright-soldier-accused-dog-sodomy/

I have not felt this revolted about a member in the military since some fag named Fredirico tried to rape an Iraqi soldier called Zaggam in 2004. Since Zaggam resisted the American's perverted advances, Zaggam was greeted with 11 high powered shots. Frederico plead guilty to second degree murder and only got 25 years. If you folks want to hear Fred Phelps preach on this subject, you can go to his 1-9-05 sermon on his web site. He also discusses tsunami.

Do we need to institute the draft so we do not suffer to hear about dog butt slammers and fags in Iraq? You have to be able to click on 2005 and click on January 9th. I don't think most of you can do this.
http://www.godhatesfags.com/audio/sermons/index.html

07-18-2009, 05:58 PM
You do realize that if they drafted every eligible male, that would include gays dont you?

glockmail
07-18-2009, 06:47 PM
You do realize that if they drafted every eligible male, that would include gays dont you?
Gay's aren't eligible.

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 06:53 PM
Gay's aren't eligible.

When I was in the navy and a fag got caught nobody complained that the fag got booted within 5 days. If you beat up your LPO, DO or officer, you got the brig for a month and then you waited 2-3 months for a discharge. Nobody wanted fags in the restroom and showers. Nobody. When we all got out of boot camp, we all hated the navy and we were all tempted to get out. We were told, take a picture of you giving head and you would have your wish. Nobody that was straight could do it.

glockmail
07-19-2009, 11:28 AM
When I was in the navy and a fag got caught nobody complained that the fag got booted within 5 days. If you beat up your LPO, DO or officer, you got the brig for a month and then you waited 2-3 months for a discharge. Nobody wanted fags in the restroom and showers. Nobody. When we all got out of boot camp, we all hated the navy and we were all tempted to get out. We were told, take a picture of you giving head and you would have your wish. Nobody that was straight could do it.I had a friend in HS that went into the Navy, got sick of it and he and a buddy simply walked into the CO's office and stated that they were gay. They were out in 5 days.