PDA

View Full Version : *Fred Phelps Is The Devil*

chesswarsnow
07-18-2009, 08:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I believe Freddy is the devil, or one of his hinchmen, who agrees?
2. His type of teachings lead directly to the gates of hell.
3. To say they are teachings in itself, is bemoaning what teachings are all about.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 08:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I believe Freddy is the devil, or one of his hinchmen, who agrees?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I agree that he is a devil in picketing nowadays soldiers funerals and other human sorrows that got nothing to do with those filthy fags:(Here WBC got totally out of right track that angers me.But as Fred Phelps did before such as fighting for rights of African-Americans in the 60s and later on he began preaching his truth about glbt that it is abomination,also picketing at gay funerals like Matthew Shepard's and other gay events like this propoganda brainswash Laramie Project-Fred is the angel.

chesswarsnow
07-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

I agree that he is a devil in picketing nowadays soldiers funerals and other human sorrows that got nothing to do with those filthy fags:(Here WBC got totally out of right track that angers me.But as Fred Phelps did before such as fighting for rights of African-Americans in the 60s and later on he began preaching his truth about glbt that it is abomination,also picketing at gay funerals like Matthew Shepard's and other gay events like this propoganda brainswash Laramie Project-Fred is the angel.

1. No I disagree, he is 100% of the devil. :dev2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. No I disagree, he is 100% of the devil. :dev2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Matthew Shepard was killed not becuase he was a queer.He was at the wrong place at the wrong time.The motive was robbery.This militant glbt lobby falsely made him as "martyr" of so-called homophobia in order to push this filthy fag agenda.His mom Judy is a pimp who uses Matt as a posterchild.

chesswarsnow
07-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

Matthew Shepard was killed not becuase he was a queer.He was at the wrong place at the wrong time.The motive was robbery.This militant glbt lobby falsely made him as "martyr" of so-called homophobia in order to push this filthy fag agenda.His mom Judy is a pimp who uses Matt as a posterchild.

1. And that has to do just what, with the fact Freddy Phelps is of the devil?
2. Try to stay on topic old chum.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
07-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Lets talk about this sparrow, can I call you sparrow?
2. If you believe in Jesus Christ, which I kinda hope you do.
3. You'd better get it together man, your following a man who's headed directly for hell.
4. Jesus said, "Love your enemies", now if you hate fags, as you say you do, how is that loving them?
5. Hate is always hate, and your showing it very well.
6. Get over that, let it go man, fags are not your problem, they are Gods.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
07-18-2009, 09:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think when old Freddy Phelps kicks the bucket, every family that had thier sons and daughters funerals picketed and any churches, or others, by this devils clan.
2. Should go to his funeral and pray for him.
3. Acting like Jesus, and forgiving this man against humanity.
4. Pray for his intolerance, his forbearing atitude towards others and thier sins.
5. Pray that no one else comes of a women, being born, and follows in this mans footsteps.
6. Hold a vigil for mankind itself.
7. May God forgive him.

Regards,
SirJameosTexas

hjmick
07-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Pray for him? I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

stephanie
07-18-2009, 09:43 PM

I would spit on him..

chesswarsnow
07-18-2009, 09:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. He being your enemy, affords him your love.
2. Unless you understand why you must love him, for his evils, you will never understand Jesus Christ.
3. And what all Jesus Christ taught mankind.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

hjmick
07-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Sorry Chess, I'm a devout and happy Agnostic. Considering the recent addition of these two representatives of God, I may take a stroll through the Atheist door. As for the rest of you, I fully respect and support your beliefs even if I do not share them. As for Fred Phelps, Sparrow, and Obey cubed, they are hateful, narrow minded bigots and not worth the energy of effort needed to respect them or their views, much less love or hate. They are nothing.

Peace to you.

chesswarsnow
07-18-2009, 10:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

Sorry Chess, I'm a devout and happy Agnostic. Considering the recent addition of these two representatives of God, I may take a stroll through the Atheist door. As for the rest of you, I fully respect and support your beliefs even if I do not share them. As for Fred Phelps, Sparrow, and Obey cubed, they are hateful, narrow minded bigots and not worth the energy of effort needed to respect them or their views, much less love or hate. They are nothing.

Peace to you.

1. Understood.
2. Don't sink to thier level though, it would give agnostics a bad name.:laugh2:
3. Give it some time, perhaps you will come around too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

PostmodernProphet
07-19-2009, 05:59 AM

I would picket his funeral....well, if I didn't have to spend a lot of time traveling anyway.....lords, have you ever driven through Kansas?.....

PostmodernProphet
07-19-2009, 06:00 AM
Considering the recent addition of these two representatives of God, I may take a stroll through the Atheist door.

if that's true, I suspect our pair of sock puppets have achieved their true purpose....