PDA

View Full Version : SparrowHawk and Obey3 = gay lovers?

gabosaurus
07-18-2009, 09:08 PM
Think about it. They came to DP at basically the same time, often post within minutes of each other and seem to know each others thoughts extremely well.
They are also viciously anti-gay, which is often the sign of a very guilty mindset. Perhaps they are ashamed of themselves to an extreme.

God and Fred Phelps are going to be VERY unhappy about this!

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 09:14 PM
Think about it. They came to DP at basically the same time, often post within minutes of each other and seem to know each others thoughts extremely well.
They are also viciously anti-gay, which is often the sign of a very guilty mindset. Perhaps they are ashamed of themselves to an extreme.

What?I am married and I am str8.
Perhaps you Gabosaurus began trolling.:laugh2::laugh2:

gabosaurus
07-18-2009, 09:16 PM
So you are married to Obey3?

Mr. P
07-18-2009, 09:19 PM

It's clear they're both trolls, Gab.

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 09:20 PM
So you are married to Obey3?
Are you what,drunk?:cheers2:I am married to my wife Natasha.

Sparrow Hawk
07-18-2009, 09:21 PM
It's clear they're both trolls, Gab.
Actually we are not.I won't answer in this trolling thread made by Gab.

Mr. P
07-18-2009, 09:26 PM

Then worse, yer a Fred Phelps follower..which is it? An Idiot troll or a MORON follower?

Obey Obey Obey
07-18-2009, 09:27 PM

Don't worry about this large eared animal. God hates her and will give her, her just due in Hell. She is butt ugly, not that I can judge on appearance. but she is spiritually butt ugly teaching her child how to be a complete ass. She deserves Hell quick and I fear this will fall upon this filthy woman soon. Pray for her offspring. She is going to Hell and there is not a damn thing she can do about it.

hjmick
07-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Don't worry about this large eared animal. God hates her and will give her, her just due in Hell. She is butt ugly, not that I can judge on appearance. but she is spiritually butt ugly teaching her child how to be a complete ass. She deserves Hell quick and I fear this will fall upon this filthy woman soon. Pray for her offspring. She is going to Hell and there is not a damn thing she can do about it.

Leave the kid out of your commentary.

stephanie
07-18-2009, 09:41 PM

you are a pussy and a waste to the human race..why don't you just go out and shoot yourself..you won't be missed I'm sure.

07-18-2009, 10:11 PM
this thread is a violation of the religion forum rules.