PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration from God

07-18-2009, 11:19 PM
Have you seen visions? Have you dreamed dreams? Have you recieved revelation? Have you felt the promptings of the Holy Spirit?

I'm particularly interested how our newer members will respond to this.

PostmodernProphet
07-19-2009, 05:55 AM
/shrugs....I don't think the process is exceptional....many times in my life I have asked for guidance when choices had to be made and have received a feeling of certainty that God wished me to make one choice over another.....

is that a revelation?....simply a recognition that the other choices were contrary to what scriptures teach?....either way works for me..........

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Have you seen visions? Have you dreamed dreams? Have you recieved revelation? Have you felt the promptings of the Holy Spirit?

You forgot Holy Spirit visits which I have had, but by your tone, you have it all figured out. All I am going to say is I had my first 3 day visit on July 28,2004 and my second 3 day visit Jan 30, 2006.
I have dreamt of Jesus giving white hats(supervisors) the marching orders and I had a white hat(supervisor) on. 12 years ago I was just a technician. I have had another dream of Jesus but my memory is a bit fuzzy on that. I had a dream I was in Heaven(didn't realize it till I got scanned) I am in this big place with marble like walls with an earthy color. This teen girl was twirling around a marble circular column and she bumped into me and I was expecting the girl to get sassy cause most teens are never responsible for causing any mishap and then she humbling laughed. She was in indescribable bliss. and then their is a room off of the huge entry way and there is a bunch of people at attention and there was an instructer, I felt it was Paul. Anyway there is this scanner connected to a vaccum hose type of deal and this scanner had all the colors of the rainbow as it was scanning. This little Mexican or arab kid was at an exaggerated attention pose and he was trying to hold back a gomer pyle smile. The scanner was picking up greens and yellows. When it got to me it was so bright. It was like the center of the milky way with crystals or diamonds lit up to the max and through my squinting eyes I could pick up an eye and the eye winked at me. After that dream, I looked up how Heaven is described and the Bible mentioned jasper walls. I did not know what that meant so I googled it and that is what I saw in my dream. I am sure people are going to persecute me. I just wonder if the so called Christians will persecute me.

Since you asked the question Avatar, how about you? In 2004, I was 42 and Bible ignorant. After the Holy Spirit intervention, I read the Bible. I will describe the 3 day visit like this. Let's say you could jump into your own body at the age of 5 and compare the differences of our tired body's of today and you will see where I am going with this. It is like every single cell in your body is brand new. This is why they call it regeneration. After this happened, John 14 became my first study to find out what happened. With what happened to me, the Calvinist, reformed theology made more sense to me as I studied that a year later.

PostmodernProphet
07-19-2009, 11:48 AM
reformed theology made more sense to me as I studied that a year later.

interesting.....always fascinating to meet a fellow Calvinist.....I must confess however that some of the doctrines you have been speaking of are a bit ***cough*** foreign to reformed theology.....where did you study?......

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 11:57 AM
Well obe I'm sure you have a very vivid imagination. I'm also sure, the fact you were reading the bible for three days, has nothing to do with the dream. (snort)

While Avatar is praying for guidance and asking others about experiences I see you trying to glorify yourself with how righteous you are.

Avatar. I have not had any of the experiences you describe, but I have occasionally had something like anxiety attacks, for no reason, followed by a call that something has happened to someone close to me.

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 12:52 PM
Well obe I'm sure you have a very vivid imagination. I'm also sure, the fact you were reading the bible for three days, has nothing to do with the dream. (snort)

While Avatar is praying for guidance and asking others about experiences I see you trying to glorify yourself with how righteous you are.

Avatar. I have not had any of the experiences you describe, but I have occasionally had something like anxiety attacks, for no reason, followed by a call that something has happened to someone close to me.

You are demon possessed. If you were led by the Spirit you would know what I said was true. You have twisted everything. This is a hall mark of demon possession or anti Christ possession. Avatar asked a question and I answered it. I did not glorify myself you goofy jack ass(yes, I judged you)

More proof Gaffer is demon possessed: This is a reputation comment from Gaffer. It has no shame.
Whore Churches 07-19-2009 11:58 AM Gaffer I hate fags, but I hate you more.

darin
07-19-2009, 01:26 PM
You forgot Holy Spirit visits which I have had, but by your tone, you have it all figured out. All I am going to say is I had my first 3 day visit on July 28,2004 and my second 3 day visit Jan 30, 2006.
I have dreamt of Jesus giving white hats(supervisors) the marching orders and I had a white hat(supervisor) on. 12 years ago I was just a technician. I have had another dream of Jesus but my memory is a bit fuzzy on that. I had a dream I was in Heaven(didn't realize it till I got scanned) I am in this big place with marble like walls with an earthy color. This teen girl was twirling around a marble circular column and she bumped into me and I was expecting the girl to get sassy cause most teens are never responsible for causing any mishap and then she humbling laughed. She was in indescribable bliss. and then their is a room off of the huge entry way and there is a bunch of people at attention and there was an instructer, I felt it was Paul. Anyway there is this scanner connected to a vaccum hose type of deal and this scanner had all the colors of the rainbow as it was scanning. This little Mexican or arab kid was at an exaggerated attention pose and he was trying to hold back a gomer pyle smile. The scanner was picking up greens and yellows. When it got to me it was so bright. It was like the center of the milky way with crystals or diamonds lit up to the max and through my squinting eyes I could pick up an eye and the eye winked at me. After that dream, I looked up how Heaven is described and the Bible mentioned jasper walls. I did not know what that meant so I googled it and that is what I saw in my dream. I am sure people are going to persecute me. I just wonder if the so called Christians will persecute me.

Since you asked the question Avatar, how about you? In 2004, I was 42 and Bible ignorant. After the Holy Spirit intervention, I read the Bible. I will describe the 3 day visit like this. Let's say you could jump into your own body at the age of 5 and compare the differences of our tired body's of today and you will see where I am going with this. It is like every single cell in your body is brand new. This is why they call it regeneration. After this happened, John 14 became my first study to find out what happened. With what happened to me, the Calvinist, reformed theology made more sense to me as I studied that a year later.

You're full of shit and a disgrace to Christians everywhere. God will not have mercy upon you unless you repent.

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 01:43 PM
You're full of shit and a disgrace to Christians everywhere. God will not have mercy upon you unless you repent.

You are a friend to the fags, the world and you are an enemy of God. James 4:4.

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 01:43 PM
I guess if I believed in demons I would be bothered by obe's remarks. Instead I just have to chuckle. He really is comical in his obsession. Something tells me I hit a soft spot.

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 01:44 PM
I guess if I believed in demons I would be bothered by obe's remarks. Instead I just have to chuckle. He really is comical in his obsession. Something tells me I hit a soft spot.

I just hate what God hates. He hates liars. (Proverbs 6:19)

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 01:56 PM
I just hate what God hates. He hates liars. (Proverbs 6:19)

No. You hate everyone that doesn't believe as you do and doesn't do as you say.

Actually, no where in the bible does it say god hates anything except sin. And if he's the creator of all things even sin is his own creation. Abstract as that may be.

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 03:11 PM
No. You hate everyone that doesn't believe as you do and doesn't do as you say.

Actually, no where in the bible does it say god hates anything except sin. And if he's the creator of all things even sin is his own creation. Abstract as that may be.
Wow, you are a doltish brute. You lied dumbo. Psalm 5:5, Proverbs 6:16-19, Romans 9:13 all call you a lying ass. Does God throw the sin or the sinner into Hell? I could kick John Couey into a burning pit but that is about it. I am sure with your hatred of God, you could kick me into a burning pit. You reek of Satan with you lies.

Sparrow Hawk
07-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Today in my Church class was said clearly that homosexuality is a perversion and is not acceptable in Christian home.However,we do not hate fags as humans.We warn them that their lifestyles are filth and they must to turn away.Remember you people who got brainwashed with this Marxist whore Liberal media that everyday zombies you as simpletons with fairy tales that GLBT is genetic and fags are victims of "discrimination",it is ok for teens to do underage sex,global warming bull crap,and so on.Turn away from this hell leading politcal correctness and start focusing on True Living God and His Bible.

crin63
07-19-2009, 03:52 PM

Bubba you need to lay off the psychedelic drugs. The Holy Spirit doesn't work that way. The Holy Spirit indwells the believer from the time of conversion when someone comes to Christ. The Holy Spirit doesn't make weekend trips to visit you. The Holy Spirit will never speak of Himself, He will point sinners to Christ, give Christians comfort or if He is quenched a feeling of being alone (basically) and correct the prayers for the things believers need.

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Bubba you need to lay off the psychedelic drugs. The Holy Spirit doesn't work that way. The Holy Spirit indwells the believer from the time of conversion when someone comes to Christ. The Holy Spirit doesn't make weekend trips to visit you. The Holy Spirit will never speak of Himself, He will point sinners to Christ, give Christians comfort or if He is quenched a feeling of being alone (basically) and correct the prayers for the things believers need.

I had respect for you. I no longer. You are a false convert and God hates you. If you were walking in the Spirit, you would know truth when you heard it. I suppose you think Bin Laden did 9/11 too. Wrong again bozo. Keep drinking flouridated water and remember to take your flu vaccines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEPjOi2dQSM

crin63
07-19-2009, 04:22 PM
I had respect for you. I no longer. You are a false convert and God hates you. If you were walking in the Spirit, you would know truth when you heard it. I suppose you think Bin Laden did 9/11 too. Wrong again bozo. Keep drinking flouridated water and remember to take your flu vaccines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEPjOi2dQSM

LOL !!! I won't waste my time, you are too far gone around the bend for anyone to have a rational conversation with.

You make me miss Preacher Virgil and that's quite an accomplishment.

I understand though, as you are a natural man and cannot know the things of God since they are Spiritually discerned. The problem is you make actual Christians look bad, and for that shame on you.

darin
07-19-2009, 04:28 PM
You are a friend to the fags, the world and you are an enemy of God. James 4:4.

I'm a friend to sinners, much like my Jesus was. I show LOVE to folks who hurt. You blaspheme the Holy Spirit and Christ by your hatred. God is embarrassed and ashamed of you. Each time you drive somebody from seeking Him, you cause Him pain. Nobody is Chosen before hand, nor predestined to Salvation. It's up to His disciples and his Spirit to call folks. What you do with your hatred - your channeling of your evil, fleshly, human reaction to things you dislike and labeling it 'Christianity' goes beyond the pale.

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 04:44 PM
I'm a friend to sinners, much like my Jesus was. I show LOVE to folks who hurt. You blaspheme the Holy Spirit and Christ by your hatred. God is embarrassed and ashamed of you. Each time you drive somebody from seeking Him, you cause Him pain. Nobody is Chosen before hand, nor predestined to Salvation. It's up to His disciples and his Spirit to call folks. What you do with your hatred - your channeling of your evil, fleshly, human reaction to things you dislike and labeling it 'Christianity' goes beyond the pale.
You are the one with the hate problem. Your pride is front and center. You think you know it all and you think God has to adopt your standards. Wrong dumbo!

I cannot drive an elect away from Christ dimwit. Check out John 10:27-29 for details.

Being Politically correct is not loving. It is hatred and you bear this, not me. You are not hated by the world because you do not know truth. You are a humanist and you hate God. Here is a video that will back me up here. I know you will not view this and neither do I care. I hope the lost sheep see this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_96mIaa5OII

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Wow, you are a doltish brute. You lied dumbo. Psalm 5:5, Proverbs 6:16-19, Romans 9:13 all call you a lying ass. Does God throw the sin or the sinner into Hell? I could kick John Couey into a burning pit but that is about it. I am sure with your hatred of God, you could kick me into a burning pit. You reek of Satan with you lies.

Now I'm a doltish brute? I thought I was possessed by demons. What did I lie about? I haven't made any statements other than to call you both psuedo-christians. A true statement by the way. But please continue spewing. And keep those scriptures coming. Maybe it will help if you hold a cross up to the monitor.

The demons are coming for you obe.

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Now I'm a doltish brute? I thought I was possessed by demons. What did I lie about? I haven't made any statements other than to call you both psuedo-christians. A true statement by the way. But please continue spewing. And keep those scriptures coming. Maybe it will help if you hold a cross up to the monitor.

The demons are coming for you obe.

You are Bible dumb and Bible ignorant. You make an idiotic complaint and I push your nose in it like some do with a pet who missed the news paper or litter box. Your pride, which will roast your sorry ass, is your downfall. You are going to Hell. I have placed my wager.

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 05:10 PM

You are Bible dumb and Bible ignorant too. You think because your anti Christ says
1) Jesus came to bring peace on earth. He did not jack ass. He came to bring division. Check out Matthew 10:34 and Luke 12:51-53

2) you idiot you, you think the Lord "hung out" with whores, drunks and sinners, You are going to Hell for that. Check out Luke 8:1-2. He did call sinners to repentance dumb ass and not hang out with them.

You pile of crap, youthink Jesus loves everyone unconditionally. Wrong again bozo! Check out John 3:18 and John 3:36. If God loved everyone unconditionally then why did he speak in parables Einstien?

Bozo thinks Jesus was only about love, then explain Matthew 4:17, Matth3w 9:12, Mark 2:17, Mark 6:12, Matthew 12:41, Luke 3:3-4, Luk3 13:3, Luke 13:5, Matthew 4:23, Mark 1:14,

You forget an important scripture you demonic lying jack ass. John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. You lied today demon. You hate Jesus you filthy stinking lying pile of crap.

I could give you dozen more but why waste it on a God hating demon possessed fag like you?

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Well damn dmp, why didn't you tell me you were possessed too? Why there must be a board full of demon possessed people here. :eek:

I'll play with him until I get bored, then it's off to the ignore list.

Nukeman
07-19-2009, 05:40 PM
You are the one with the hate problem. Your pride is front and center. You think you know it all and you think God has to adopt your standards. Wrong dumbo!

I cannot drive an elect away from Christ dimwit. Check out John 10:27-29 for details.

Being Politically correct is not loving. It is hatred and you bear this, not me. You are not hated by the world because you do not know truth. You are a humanist and you hate God. Here is a video that will back me up here. I know you will not view this and neither do I care. I hope the lost sheep see this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_96mIaa5OIIYOu speak of "pride" yet you are the most prideful person on the website right now. YOU judge and name call at every turn of the hat and yet you have the nerve and audacity to tell someone they are prideful. Maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror and quit throwing stones when you live in a glass house!!!

Mr. P
07-19-2009, 06:01 PM

Dumbo, dimwit? Yer gonna bust any minute, Virgil.

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 06:20 PM
Everyone please note that all the liberal posters are conspicuously absent from these threads.

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 06:36 PM
YOu speak of "pride" yet you are the most prideful person on the website right now. YOU judge and name call at every turn of the hat and yet you have the nerve and audacity to tell someone they are prideful. Maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror and quit throwing stones when you live in a glass house!!!

Be honest, what is your IQ?

07-19-2009, 06:42 PM

You realize that's completely irrelevant to the topic dont you?

Are your positions so indefensible?

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 06:43 PM

Obviously much higher than yours.

The demons are coming for you obe. Your going to have a hard time sleeping tonight.

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 06:49 PM
You realize that's completely irrelevant to the topic dont you?

Are your positions so indefensible?

I am ashamed of you. I prayed for you but that is OK. I am still supposed to pray for enemies. I prayed for you as a friend since I respected what you are doing today. Well I guess I just F'd up thinking you were not a friend of the world.

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 06:55 PM
I am ashamed of you. I prayed for you but that is OK. I am still supposed to pray for enemies. I prayed for you as a friend since I respected what you are doing today. Well I guess I just F'd up thinking you were not a friend of the world.

So obe, are you going to the jihad convention in Chicago? They are suppose to have a booth where they demonstrate how to hang fagots. You know, so their necks don't break and they strangle. Also bomb making exhibitions.

Nukeman
07-19-2009, 06:56 PM

If you must know, it is 147. Last time I had it checked, so now tell us what is yours??????

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 07:04 PM
If you must know, it is 147. Last time I had it checked, so now tell us what is yours??????

He doesn't have one.

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 07:04 PM
According to the european IQ test, I have an IQ of 151 which is demoted to 141 American. I don't believe these IQ tests online. Others(tickle) say I am 135. I believe the one test I took when I was a kid which was close to 110. If I had a high IQ like that, I would be a lawyer or Doctor. I can do the soduko, kokuro, cryptoquote and Jumble in the paper easily. I cannot do the crossword puzzles unless I cheat with a PC. I am average and I am happy to be average. Most folks cannot do a kokuro but it takes only a few days to study it. I can do a kokuru in 10 minutes or less most of the time. The soduko takes me 10-20 minutes.

As of 8:08 eastern I am taking this soduko. any competition?http://www.uclick.com/client/nld/sudoc/

I finished it in 12:38. this was a tad difficult. It would not let me copy and paste.

hjmick
07-19-2009, 07:05 PM
According to the european IQ test, I have an IQ of 151 which is demoted to 141 American. I don't believe these IQ tests online. Others(tickle) say I am 135. I believe the one test I took when I was a kid which was close to 110. If I had a high IQ like that, I would be a lawyer or Doctor. I can do the soduko, kokuro, cryptoquote and Jumble in the paper easily. I cannot do the crossword puzzles unless I cheat with a PC. I am average and I am happy to be average. Most folks cannot do a kokuro but it takes only a few days to study it. I can do a kokuru in 10 minutes or less most of the time. The soduko takes me 10-20 minutes.

Pride.

hjmick
07-19-2009, 07:08 PM
In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

Yep, seems like someone is beating the fast track to Hell.

Nukeman
07-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Pride.
Yep,

Oh by the way I stayed with your KJV.........

Psalm 10:2
The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagine

Psalm 10:4
The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.

Psalm 73:6
Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Daniel 5:20
But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him:

1 Timothy 3:6
Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

1 John 2:16
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Should I go on for you O.O.O. or is this enough for your prideful ways???

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 07:27 PM
Pride.

That is not pride dummy. I said I was average. I was just trying to get somebody to do the soduko with me on a time basis. I thought I was going to be able to copy and paste my time. I was not and if anybody else tries, they will learn this. Time to beat 12:38. It is dooable. Try!

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 07:33 PM
That is not pride dummy. I said I was average. I was just trying to get somebody to do the soduko with me on a time basis. I thought I was going to be able to copy and paste my time. I was not and if anybody else tries, they will learn this. Time to beat 12:38. It is dooable. Try!

So what part of the middle east are you from? Do you hate Jews as well as fags? Do you get paid by the number of posts or do you get a flat rate?

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 07:53 PM
So what part of the middle east are you from? Do you hate Jews as well as fags? Do you get paid by the number of posts or do you get a flat rate?

Nope, jack ass, wrong again. I married a kike. My best man was a n*****. The night after our wedding me and my hook nosed bride enjoyed chink food in New Hampshire. If any of you have an IQ below 3 figures, I used the racial terms in jest. I did marry a jew, my best man and best friend was black and we did eat chinese but unfortunately our waiter was a fag and so was our cook as we could tell by our dialogue with the fag waiter. :dance:

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Nope, jack ass, wrong again. I married a kike. My best man was a nigger. The night after our wedding me and my hook nosed bride enjoyed chink food in New Hampshire. If any of you have an IQ below 3 figures, I used the racial terms in jest. I did marry a jew, my best man and best friend was black and we did eat chinese but unfortunately our waiter was a fag and so was our cook as we could tell by our dialogue with the fag waiter. :dance:

I knew you were a liberal poser. I believe I smell a virgil in the area too.

PostmodernProphet
07-19-2009, 08:03 PM
If God loved everyone unconditionally then why did he speak in parables Einstien?

???...actually, it was to make what he said EASIER for everyone to understand, not more difficult....

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 08:05 PM
???...actually, it was to make what he said EASIER for everyone to understand, not more difficult....

You are incorrect Sir!

Mr. P
07-19-2009, 08:16 PM
I knew you were a liberal poser. I believe I smell a virgil in the area too.

Yep.

07-19-2009, 10:42 PM
Nope, jack ass, wrong again. I married a kike. My best man was a nigger. The night after our wedding me and my hook nosed bride enjoyed chink food in New Hampshire. If any of you have an IQ below 3 figures, I used the racial terms in jest. I did marry a jew, my best man and best friend was black and we did eat chinese but unfortunately our waiter was a fag and so was our cook as we could tell by our dialogue with the fag waiter. :dance:

Jest or not, the fact that you can talk about your wife and best friend like that is pretty sad.

Jeff
07-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Dumbo, dimwit? Yer gonna bust any minute, Virgil.

Have to spread them

Can you say father and son?

PostmodernProphet
07-20-2009, 04:16 AM
You are incorrect Sir!

????....so, under your belief system Jesus made sure to communicate in a way that would make it LESS easy for people to understand him?......I thought you said you were a Calvinist......

chloe
07-20-2009, 08:38 AM

I have had a few dreams of getting in a line waiting to get baptized on the salt lake and because of the salt in the water people in line could stand on water while waiting and just before it is my turn to get baptised I start to sink as if the water is quicksand and then someone under the water grabs my legs and pulls me under and I struggle to keep above the water and not drown. The dream always starts off feeling spiritually good but it always ends in me waking up paniced.

darin
07-20-2009, 04:54 PM

Whom do I hate? Those Jesus fellow-shipped with?

He's talking about believers. :)

I abhor political correctness. You become excited in your hatred of sinners.

Please show me ONE instance of Christ insulting or shouting somebody into belief - into the kingdom. Those christ chastised in anger are those (cough*likeyou*cough*?) given over to a reprobate mind. In FACT...the only folks Christ seems to get pissed off towards were those (cough*likeyou*cough) who shouted down and berated (other) sinners.

:)

Case in point - in YOUR bible, Jesus' conversation with the woman at the well probably goes like this:

1But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. 2At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4and said to Jesus, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" 6They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Why have you brought this fucking whore before me? She is a SINNER. She hates ME and my FATHER. Why trouble me with this wretched heathen?" 8Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Hey you medamn whore - why haven't your repented and lashed yourself to a stone; throwing yourself into the sea? Is it because not even the waters of the sea can stop you from BURNING IN HELL FIRE???"

11"Did not you say the greatest commandment is to love your neighbor as yourself?," she said.
"I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and die in your sin you whore! I was talking about your METian neighbors!! NOT vile repulsive sinners such as yourself! I HATE whores!"

Here's what REALLY happened, for those who care:

1But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. 2At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4and said to Jesus, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" 6They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." 8Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?"

11"No one, sir," she said.
"Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin."

You are incorrect Sir!

double you tee eff?

Dude - parable. Do you know the definition of the word?

–noun
1. a short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth, religious principle, or moral lesson.
2. a statement or comment that conveys a meaning indirectly by the use of comparison, analogy, or the like.

So - you're saying God spoke in PARABLES to make things HARDER for his audience? You're weird.

PostmodernProphet
07-20-2009, 08:17 PM
I have had a few dreams of getting in a line waiting to get baptized on the salt lake and because of the salt in the water people in line could stand on water while waiting and just before it is my turn to get baptised I start to sink as if the water is quicksand and then someone under the water grabs my legs and pulls me under and I struggle to keep above the water and not drown. The dream always starts off feeling spiritually good but it always ends in me waking up paniced.

hmmmm....note to self....wake up Chloe if you see her sleeping.....

chloe
07-21-2009, 07:55 AM
hmmmm....note to self....wake up Chloe if you see her sleeping.....

:cool:

Obey Obey Obey
07-21-2009, 04:49 PM
????....so, under your belief system Jesus made sure to communicate in a way that would make it LESS easy for people to understand him?......I thought you said you were a Calvinist......
Who darkened the heart of Pharoh? who darkened the heart of the homos in Romans 1:21? These street preachers doing a drive by do not prescribe to my theology. I am OK with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoWEZsz51rk&feature=channel_page

darin
07-21-2009, 06:35 PM
...who darkened the heart of Obey Obey Obey?

chesswarsnow
07-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

...who darkened the heart of Obey Obey Obey?

1. Phelps.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
07-21-2009, 08:47 PM
... Have you felt the promptings of the Holy Spirit?

Yes

PostmodernProphet
07-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Who darkened the heart of Pharoh? who darkened the heart of the homos in Romans 1:21? These street preachers doing a drive by do not prescribe to my theology. I am OK with it.

well he obviously didn't darken the heart of Pharaoh with parables....

chesswarsnow
07-21-2009, 09:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Kinda like a drive by shooting.
2. Everybodys a victim.
3. All Christians too.
4. Amazing there are actually people doing this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
07-22-2009, 05:35 PM
http://i30.tinypic.com/fnz4sl.jpg