darin
07-19-2009, 01:28 PM
It's true.

Gaffer
07-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Me and God both.

crin63
07-19-2009, 03:37 PM
Wheres Westboro Baptist Church and why does God hate it? I've been gone a while and must have missed something.

crin63
07-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Nevermind I found their link. I'm opposed to homosexuality and I think we should resist their societal advances as well as preach strongly against it but that is the wrong approach.

Sparrow Hawk
07-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Wheres Westboro Baptist Church and why does God hate it? I've been gone a while and must have missed something.
Hi,:):salute:
As a true Calvinistic Baptist Christian I disagree with WBC as they gone too far with picketing at soldiers' funeral and other human tragedies that got nothing to do with fags.That is deadly wrong what they began to do.
However as we take a look at original WBC including her pastor Fred Waldron Phelps St.Reverend Fred Phelps was and is good as he did his heroic works in the 60s in fighting for equality for African-Americans who were unjustly and Unbiblically oppessed and discriminated on no reason.Then Fred Phelps and for today does good works as picketing at fag funerals like this junkie Matthew Shepard and other pro-GLBT events like The Laramie Project and so on.They tell the truth about fags and call them to turn away from their filthy ways of life.I agree with WBC on this part of their ministry.

gabosaurus
07-19-2009, 03:52 PM
God's Word emphasizes love and tolerance.
My God is the God of Love. Let me know if your god is different.

Sparrow Hawk
07-19-2009, 03:56 PM
Tolerance for what?The fact is that Matthew Shepard is in Hell for 11 years.In Colorado Springs,CO,in the hospital's ER,Matthew died in his sins as gay and split Hell wide opened.This filthy perverts deserves no martyrdom.Deal with it.

hjmick
07-19-2009, 04:01 PM
For crying out loud, just ignore these two hateful, bile filled, evil spawns of Apollyon. Maybe then they'll crawl back under whichever backwater, ignorant rock from which they sprung.

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 04:03 PM
Nevermind I found their link. I'm opposed to homosexuality and I think we should resist their societal advances as well as preach strongly against it but that is the wrong approach.

Since liberal Christianity has taken a hold on America for nearly 50 years, has adultery gone down, divorce? Our church members have as bad as an adultery and divorce rate as the heathens. So I respectfully take issue on the wrong approach. I do not agree with picketing soldier funerals but I do agree with their right to do it just as our right to bear arms. I understand why they do it(because they are preaching to doomed America) I just could not do it myself. Our newspaper put on the front page of a pregnant widow weeping over her killed husband being laid to rest. That photo is the type that would make any non psychopath weep. Other pictures had her sister with her arms draped over the pregnant widow weeping. I will never be able to escape those images. If you want to check them out before they crossed the line, I suggest checking out hatemongers. It is done by Steve Drain, whom became a member after doing his documentary.

Can you give us scripture to back up your point. My Bible says Jesus did not come to bring peace but division. Luke 12:51-53. Jesus quoted this too.

Mr. P
07-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Hi,:):salute:
As a true Calvinistic Baptist Christian I disagree with WBC as they gone too far with picketing at soldiers' funeral and other human tragedies that got nothing to do with fags.That is deadly wrong what they began to do.
However as we take a look at original WBC including her pastor Fred Waldron Phelps St.sReverend Fred Phelps was and is good as he did his heroic works in the 60s in fighting for equality for African-American who were unjustly and Unbiblically oppessed and discriminated on no reason.Then Fred Phelps and for today does good works as picketing at fag funerals like this junkie Matthew Shepard and other pro-GLBT events like The Laramie Project and so on.They tell the truth about fags and call them to turn away from their filthy ways of life.I agree with WBC on this part of their ministry.

Then why would they picket at Coretta Scott Kings' funeral? They did that ya know? He's still alive...so what gives...Hate?

Sparrow Hawk
07-19-2009, 05:36 PM
Then why would they picket at Coretta Scott Kings' funeral? They did that ya know? He's still alive...so what gives...Hate?
Coretta S.King sold herself to fags by daring to equate their rights with races.Martin Luther King Jr.never endorced glbt causes and was against gays.

Obey Obey Obey
07-19-2009, 05:36 PM

They picketed Cora Scott's funeral because Cora Scott King was campaigning for the fags. Phelps said if MLK campaigned for fags, he is in Hell right now. Phelps, a civil rights lawyer who risked his life for blacks has nothing against blacks. Your post proves nothing. Most blacks in my state voted for amendment 2 which says marriage is between male and female, MALE AND FEMALE!
My black brothers do not want the fags dipping their biscuits in MLK's dream.

Mr. P
07-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Coretta S.King sold herself to fags by daring to equate their rights with races.Martin Luther King Jr.never endorced glbt causes and was against gays.

They picketed Cora Scott's funeral because Cora Scott King was campaigning for the fags. Phelps said if MLK campaigned for fags, he is in Hell right now. Phelps, a civil rights lawyer who risked his life for blacks has nothing against blacks. Your post proves nothing. Most blacks in my state voted for amendment 2 which says marriage is between male and female, MALE AND FEMALE!
My black brothers do not want the fags dipping their biscuits in MLK's dream.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Yer such an IDIOT. Is that you Virgil?

5stringJeff
07-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Westboro Baptist Church should get sued by Westboro, Baptists, and Churches, for sullying their respective names.