PDA

View Full Version : couple new members

Jeff
07-19-2009, 09:06 PM
I notice there are a couple new members, well guys looking to stir shi*, awful funny they are getting repped, Maybe if no one responses to there trash they will leave as fast as they came?;)

hjmick
07-19-2009, 09:09 PM
Here's to hoping! :beer:

chloe
07-20-2009, 08:44 AM
I notice there are a couple new members, well guys looking to stir shi*, awful funny they are getting repped, Maybe if no one responses to there trash they will leave as fast as they came?;)

I believe I repped one of them in the energy drinks thread for agreeing with ron paul, but that was the extent of it. I think that they are Jokers fooling around, I don't really take them seriously. they are performing a stereotype of the "hateful christian" perhaps they are gay and have been persecuted or they may be college kids just getting kicks here. Your most likely correct if they don't get attention they will leave. But if you realize they are not who they say they are then its probably not as offensive as if you really took them as for real.:cool:

emmett
07-20-2009, 08:49 AM

Gee....I thought it was "three". Some guy named Jeff has some pretty high rep ratio too.:laugh2:

Let's see.....rep adjustment. I'll take care of that!

:lol:

stephanie
07-20-2009, 08:49 AM
I find what they say very offensive and it is not needed here..
we've had conversations here on homosexuality, but it's not the constant barrage of crap that they are doing..

I don't care if they are just fooling around..

Jeff
07-20-2009, 03:06 PM
I find what they say very offensive and it is not needed here..
we've had conversations here on homosexuality, but it's not the constant barrage of crap that they are doing..

I don't care if they are just fooling around..

Agreed Steph, I just think it is a couple of people that have been here before banned or left on there own coming here to stir shit, if we ignore them maybe they will go away, after reading quite a few of there post I see they are just trying to piss everyone off

Jeff
07-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Gee....I thought it was "three". Some guy named Jeff has some pretty high rep ratio too.:laugh2:

Let's see.....rep adjustment. I'll take care of that!

:lol:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

they couldn't get reps from me if they paid emmet, lol