PDA

View Full Version : My Christian Street Act of Today.

Sparrow Hawk
07-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Today Sunday 19.This warm evening I took a strolling walk in Old Towne of Orange,CA that is famous with its historic circle.As I walked I saw a group of college kids in their 18s and early twenties holding signs for some civil rights.I approached this group and in friendly peace asked one of the protestors what is this all about.The guy replied it is for GLBT causes.As a God's warrior I replied that homosexuality is abomination and God punishes for this.The mislead guy told me you must love your enemy.I told that homosex is wrong and it is against God.The guy saked that it is from Leviticus 18:22.I said yes and also added Romans 1:26-32 to avoid shell fish and other Kosher blah blah fron the protestors.All ended in peace,the guy shook my hand.I feel sorry for those mislead kids who are bound for Hell.We got to pray for saving them from what they do.

stephanie
07-19-2009, 09:42 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/meancats-vi.gif

Sparrow Hawk
07-19-2009, 09:51 PM
I feel sorry for those protesting college kids whether they are gay or straight gay enablers.All we Christians can do is pray to save their doomed souls from Hell:to wit;that they will repent of their wicked ways and come to Jesus before it will be too late.
The great thing is to approach the heathens in love and peace.Peace and diplomatic talks are important priorities for Christians.

chesswarsnow
07-19-2009, 10:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Gosh where has all the time gone?
2. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but......
3. Everyone here either can't stand you two.
4. Or hate the both of your guts.
5. I'm the former.
6. Just go.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

stephanie
07-19-2009, 10:19 PM
thought we could use some entertainment in this thread...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/Hilarious_Dance.gif

Mr. P
07-19-2009, 10:21 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

hjmick
07-19-2009, 10:22 PM

Gold fish baptism?

-Cp
07-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Today Sunday 19.This warm evening I took a strolling walk in Old Towne of Orange,CA that is famous with its historic circle.As I walked I saw a group of college kids in their 18s and early twenties holding signs for some civil rights.I approached this group and in friendly peace asked one of the protestors what is this all about.The guy replied it is for GLBT causes.As a God's warrior I replied that homosexuality is abomination and God punishes for this.The mislead guy told me you must love your enemy.I told that homosex is wrong and it is against God.The guy saked that it is from Leviticus 18:22.I said yes and also added Romans 1:26-32 to avoid shell fish and other Kosher blah blah fron the protestors.All ended in peace,the guy shook my hand.I feel sorry for those mislead kids who are bound for Hell.We got to pray for saving them from what they do.

Nothing screams "Hey! Read this thread!" more than a Pharisee bragging about his/her works....

stephanie
07-19-2009, 10:27 PM
Gold fish baptism?

Oh dang...thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything...:thumb::laugh2:

Jeff
07-19-2009, 10:31 PM

AAAH the land of fruits and nuts, explains alot

Sparrow Hawk
07-19-2009, 10:38 PM
You people become haters,gossipers,and selfish when it comes to preach the truth.You are the friends of the world,but haters of God.Why do you ignore what The Bible tells you about fags?

07-19-2009, 10:39 PM

So someone shook your hand for acting like a jerk to them?

BTW the guy wasnt mislead. You need to love your enemy.

Mr. P
07-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Nothing screams "Hey! Read this thread!" more than a Pharisee bragging about his/her works....

Or "My Christian Street Act of Today". And act alright.

PostmodernProphet
07-20-2009, 04:18 AM
your "street act" is the performance you're putting on here.....

Obey Obey Obey
07-20-2009, 10:30 AM
Why is everyone insulting Hawk. I am going to have to bring this to the attention of the mods. Insulting folks is not allowed.

Nukeman
07-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Why is everyone insulting Hawk. I am going to have to bring this to the attention of the mods. Insulting folks is not allowed.
Please since day one you and him have done JUST THAT. Get off your moral high hourse.....

stephanie
07-20-2009, 10:36 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/NoMoodforthisCrap.jpg

hjmick
07-20-2009, 10:46 AM

Shows how little you know. Not only is insulting folks allowed, it is encouraged and graded.

stephanie
07-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Shows how little you know. Not only is insulting folks allowed, it is encouraged and graded.

I think they're used to standing on the street corners spewing their garbage, they're not used to people responding back at them..

what a bunch of wussies..

emmett
07-20-2009, 11:23 AM
I don't think anyone was insulting Hawk by pointing out that every post posted has been down a very narrow road. Out of curiosity is there ANYTHING else that seems important to the two of you other than calling the rest of us evil and targeting fags.

I can tell you that you will not find many advocates of homosexuality on here. You will find however some very intelligent thinkers who can spot a fake when they see one. This little group of folks have been debating the issues of the day for quite some time. They are a very deep group. When someone new comes along we appreciate their involvement until they become repetitive and narrow. This usually bores us and we point that out. I think Avatar was doing exactly that in his post. I am now doing it in mine.

I do however welcome you (Hawk and Opey) to feel free to make legitimate points if you see fit. I think your intention is to bait a namecalling session however which is what the evidence shows. So....I ask you, are there ANY other topics you are interesting in? If so...let's hear it and away the debate. I love the debate.....that's why they call me El De Ba Tor! Having said that I challenge you to a debate on your own subject. I'll play devil's Advocate for ya. You can call me all the names you want and i won;t get mad. I'll just make you look silly. Meet me in the cage at any time. Pick your subject, call me out and it will be like "Presto".

stephanie
07-20-2009, 11:31 AM
good idea emmett...a challenge to them to debate about something else will surely run them off..I don't believe they have anything else..:laugh2:

crin63
07-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Where do you get the term, "Street Act" from? It makes you sound like a clown or performer. If your intent is genuine I would sure give it another name.

stephanie
07-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Where do you get the term, "Street Act" from? It makes you sound like a clown or performer. If your intent is genuine I would sure give it another name.

Oh I don't know.."street act" is quite fitting, I think..

emmett
07-20-2009, 11:45 AM
Oh I don't know.."street act" is quite fitting, I think..

I was thinking the exact same thing.

As to their posts:

i have always been taught that, and seem to draw my own conclusion that God is a forgiving God and loves all his creations. I sometimes think in a haste to promote his message some folks begin to appoint themselves as God. These Extreme Radical types, bless their hearts as their intentions probably began as well intended, make a joke of promoting Christianity. I would think it wiser to relay a loving more receptive message to sinners to understand that God is powerful enough to erase ALL sin. Even that of the detestful act of homosexuality.

I also think that those who continue to spew these hateful messages are doing more bad than good. God welcomes all who have sinned to take the first step by being saved at any time. He uses people for this pupose everyday to influence those who have sinned to change but allows all the choice of whether to do so. I have never met a person who could condemn a person to hell, as stated by both of the new members, so until I see it I will be forced to believe it isn;t possible and that these folks are incorrect in their assesment. God has given the evil the chance to experience his glory at anytime they are willing to offer a pure hearted choice to be saved. I can't quote scripture, I can read it, I seem to have developed this opinion from something and I believe it. That said, well......that's good enough for me.

This probably qualifies me, according to Hank and Opey, as being a hatefilled fag loviong sinner who will be damned in hell. Sure am glad they will have ABSOLUTELY NO DECISION in the process.:laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
07-20-2009, 12:41 PM

I am curious,OOO, are you a Reformed Baptist like Sparrow.....if so, don't you find both your avatar and your name to be a bit inconsistent with the theology of your denomination?......when under Calvinism is it "too late to pray"?......

Sparrow Hawk
07-20-2009, 02:18 PM
It might be a wrong term,I agree.Probably I said wrong.It might be as Street Preaching to Sinners.That's appropriate I believe.

gabosaurus
07-20-2009, 03:03 PM

:lmao: :lmao:

**reps Stephanie**

darin
07-20-2009, 05:00 PM
it's impossible to be a christian and do a thread like this. Said another way, this thread is INCOMPATIBLE with Christianity. It reeks of self. Of Ego. Of Pride. Arrogance. Worst Thread Ever.

Obey Obey Obey
07-20-2009, 05:24 PM
I don't think anyone was insulting Hawk by pointing out that every post posted has been down a very narrow road. Out of curiosity is there ANYTHING else that seems important to the two of you other than calling the rest of us evil and targeting fags.

I can tell you that you will not find many advocates of homosexuality on here. You will find however some very intelligent thinkers who can spot a fake when they see one. This little group of folks have been debating the issues of the day for quite some time. They are a very deep group. When someone new comes along we appreciate their involvement until they become repetitive and narrow. This usually bores us and we point that out. I think Avatar was doing exactly that in his post. I am now doing it in mine.

I do however welcome you (Hawk and Opey) to feel free to make legitimate points if you see fit. I think your intention is to bait a namecalling session however which is what the evidence shows. So....I ask you, are there ANY other topics you are interesting in? If so...let's hear it and away the debate. I love the debate.....that's why they call me El De Ba Tor! Having said that I challenge you to a debate on your own subject. I'll play devil's Advocate for ya. You can call me all the names you want and i won;t get mad. I'll just make you look silly. Meet me in the cage at any time. Pick your subject, call me out and it will be like "Presto".

I will take on your offer if you remove my strike. I will crush you and you know it!:dance:

emmett
07-20-2009, 07:17 PM
I will take on your offer if you remove my strike. I will crush you and you know it!:dance:

Why indeed you are on my friend. See you in the One on One debate thread to answer first questions .

I look forward to it. I warn you though sir.....others have threatened to strike down El De Ba Tor. Has not happened yet. I remain undefeated and believe i will remain so after I dispatch you respectfully.

:beer:

Sparrow Hawk
07-20-2009, 08:21 PM
What is wrong as we preach the word of God and warn people about sins?You hate us because we tell what is right and call us as trolls.That is unfair.

darin
07-20-2009, 08:25 PM
nobody hates you. I hate the lies you believe. I hate your arrogance and addiction to 'The Law' - which is decidedly anti-christ. My point is, no Christian asks for recognition for doing the right thing, or for doing anything they think is for Him.

emmett
07-20-2009, 08:28 PM
What is wrong as we preach the word of God and warn people about sins?You hate us because we tell what is right and call us as trolls.That is unfair.

No one here has said they hate you. i'm certain that no one does. I certainly don't. It is just that you don;t have to call the names and be insulting to get your point across when people did not completely agree with your viewpoint.

gabosaurus
07-20-2009, 09:28 PM
Jesus won over disbelievers with love and compassion. He didn't go around being hateful, vulgar and disrespectful.
You two would get more respect if you would turn your verbal swords into plowshares.

Sparrow Hawk
07-20-2009, 11:55 PM
Jesus won over disbelievers with love and compassion. He didn't go around being hateful, vulgar and disrespectful.
You two would get more respect if you would turn your verbal swords into plowshares.
Telling a sinner that his/her sin is a destruction for his soul and flesh and that sinner must to accept Jesus into life and give up sin-is not a verbal abuse or hate.Also warning deprave sinners that God detests unrepentant and ignorant sinners who reject Christ and are proud of their sins,is a right way also.

darin
07-21-2009, 06:06 AM
Telling a sinner that his/her sin is a destruction for his soul and flesh and that sinner must to accept Jesus into life and give up sin-is not a verbal abuse or hate.Also warning deprave sinners that God detests unrepentant and ignorant sinners who reject Christ and are proud of their sins,is a right way also.

Can you cite one example of christ ministering to unbelievers with your tactics? Jesus has been recorded hanging out with/partying with folks who didn't seem to ever turn from their sin.

chloe
07-21-2009, 07:54 AM

Im sorry I called you a troll but you seem to only post against gay people in religion threads. I suppose nothing is wrong in preaching about God. However, if your intention is to get more people to stop sinning and worship God, then you might want to look at the way you approach things.

darin
07-21-2009, 08:57 AM
He likely doesn't believe he CAN influence people towards God. He gets his rocks off by reminding sinners they're doomed!

Obey Obey Obey
07-21-2009, 08:59 AM
Can you cite one example of christ ministering to unbelievers with your tactics? Jesus has been recorded hanging out with/partying with folks who didn't seem to ever turn from their sin.

Jesus did not "hang out" with sinners. He was a preacher. He preached like street preachers do today. Jesus was the greatest Hell Fire Preacher there ever was. Check out Luke 16:19-31 about the certain rich man and Lazarus. That is the most vivid and detailed story of hell in the whole Bible. More verses on Jesus preaching about Hell can be found in Matthew 5:29-30, Matthew 7:15-20, Matthew 7:26-27, Matthew 8:11-12, Matthew 10:14, Matthew 11:21-22, Luke 10:13, Matthew 18:8-9, Matthew 24:46-51, Matthew 25:26-41, Luke 3:7-9,

What was the first thing Jesus said in the Bible? Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Hesys says in Matthew 12:39 An evil and adulterous generation seeketh aftaer a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas-Hey that sounds like a little bit like name calling. Oh no the Lord Jesus Christ did not call his generation evil

Luke 9:41 And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse gneration, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you? I know this has to be a misprint- The Lord Jesus Christ did not call his generation faithless perverts did he? Yeah, I really think he did. And if he thought his generation was perverted what would he think of this generation? He called the pharisses snakes. A snake is a back biter. A snake hisses like a gossiper slanders.

I believe most of the so called believers are humanist here. I believe this video represents our disagreements here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxZKJSNVgqM&feature=channel_page

chloe
07-21-2009, 09:53 AM
obeyobeyobey, my interpretation is that Jesus rebuked the sin but healed the sinner. I believe he had no mercy on the devil and on evil claims towards mankind but he loved man as Gods children and showed mercy love & compassion. He also performed miracles.

I dont think if he just went around putting people down calling them names that they would have been receptive because evil & temptation is seductive and that is why sin is hard to resist.

So with love compassion and mercy he cast out sin & evil and led God's children to righteousness and freed them from the enslavement of things that are not of God.

-Cp
07-21-2009, 10:41 AM
Check out Luke 16:19-31 about the certain rich man and Lazarus. That is the most vivid and detailed story of hell in the whole Bible.

You are patently false - that story has nothing to do with "hell" whatsoever..

Since you're such a fan on Youtube videos - here's part 1 of 4 that takes a detailed look at the parable of Lazarus and the rich man (not that you'll watch it cause you'll get pwned):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMPHAD-HKGM

-Cp
07-21-2009, 10:47 AM
I believe most of the so called believers are humanist here. I believe this video represents our disagreements here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxZKJSNVgqM&feature=channel_page

Why does the guy in that video sound gay?

Additionally, he's totally wrong about Malachi 1:2:

Does God really hate Esau?

2 "I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have You loved us?' Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved;

3 But Esau I have hated, And laid waste his mountains and his heritage For the jackals of the wilderness."

4 Even though Edom has said, "We have been impoverished, But we will return and build the desolate places,"> Thus says the LORD of hosts: "They may build, but I will throw down; They shall be called the Territory of Wickedness, And the people against whom the LORD will have indignation forever.

First off, people who hold to this position are “Hyper-Calvinists”, who take to another level the doctrine of “Limited Atonement”, the “L” in T.U.L.I.P, which are the 5 basic points of Calvinism. (After these studies in Romans 8-11, we will study these Five Doctrines...)

There are many, many people out there who wouldn’t tell a sinner that God loved them, because they are afraid that, like Esau, God hates them, just like the other 95 percent of the world’s population.

The question is, what is God saying? What did He mean when He said, “Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated.”

Really, the fascinating thing is not that God hated Esau, but that God loved Jacob!

That’s the mystery, and the story of grace!

Jacob was a conniving little sneak, who robbed his own brother of his birthright, and, along with his mother, stole his brother’s first-born blessing.

How could God love Jacob?

How can God love you, and me?

Here’s how Dr. Criswell explains this verse:

“Hate is a relative term as employed here. Jesus used the same word in a similar way when He cautioned that a man must hate his father and mother if he would come to Christ.”

He goes on to say, “Obviously Jesus, who was an advocate of the law (Ex. 20:12) was not encouraging “hate” in the usual sense of the word. But, through a use of “The hyperbole of antithesis”, Jesus is saying that the love a man or woman has for Christ ought to dwarf his love for his father or mother, to the extent that the latter would SEEM like hate, by comparison.”

Luke 14:26…

26 If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.

27 And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.

Now, you cannot have your cake and eat it, too!

Is the Lord Jesus saying that a person is to break one of the Ten Commandments, and to hate their father, or mother?

Or is that right only for those who are not “elect”—Those we can hate, and be like our Father in heaven?

Let me ask you a question: Do you hate your father?

Do you despise your mother?

Because to believe the one, then you must believe the other!

How about this Scripture; Deuteronomy 23:7

Deut 23:7

7 "You shall not despise an Edomite, for he is your brother.”

Who are the Edomites, and how are they Israel’s brother?

Israel is another name for who?

JACOB

And Edom? Remember the verse in Malachi we read?

3 But Esau I have hated, And laid waste his mountains and his heritage For the jackals of the wilderness."

4 Even though Edom has said, "We have been impoverished, But we will return and build the desolate places," Thus says the LORD of hosts: "They may build, but I will throw down; They shall be called the Territory of Wickedness, And the people against whom the LORD will have indignation forever.

God says bear with the Edomite, for they are your brother, but then, a few verses later in Deuteronomy, He commands to wipe out every last Amelekite from the face of the earth!

Who does God hate? Certainly not Esau! Better look again at those verses!

Allow me to ask a question then: God says here, not to despise your brother, Esau. Is God then a hypocrite, hating whom He tells us to endure?

This is poison, my friends, trying to pick and choose who God might love, and/or who God might hate!

This is the word of God—

2 Peter 3:9

9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

God is not willing that ANY should perish—The Muslim, the Buddhist, the Hindu, the Atheist, nor you or me!

16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son…”

Not half the world, not just a select few in the world.

Only a select few will accept His free gift, BUT, that gift is available to all that He will call.

“For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call." (Acts 2:39)

“ just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will…” (Eph 1:4-6)

“ But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth…” (2 Thess 2:13)

Jesus himself said,

“ You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.” (John 15:16)

Listen to our Lord teach us about love and hate; Matthew 5:43

43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.”

The commandment says to “love your neighbor as yourself”. By doing this, we take on attributes of the Most High.

But I say, goodness gracious, how can God just hate somebody so much that He is cursing them to damnation (Esau, along with all the lost), and then turn around and tell us to love them?

And this commandment, To “Love your neighbor” is so important, that God wrote it on a slab of rock, with His own finger!

Should you and I be afraid to tell somebody that God loves them?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

I shall put my own neck on the line here, ok? When I die, Jesus can say to me:

“Paul, you are hereby charged with telling your Bible students, and telling lost souls, that God loves them!"

“HOW DO YOU PLEA”?

My friends, I would have to plead “guilty”.

God loves us—He loves you, and He loves me!

The Scripture says that He is not willing that any should perish, but that all would come to repentance.

Matt 22:34-36

34 But when the Pharisees heard that He had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. 35 Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying, 36 "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?"

37 Jesus said to him, " 'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' 38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

Love your neighbor as yourself. My friends, God will not, (or can not, because of His nature), command us to do something that is contrary to His nature!

That would make God a hypocrite!

Which is outrageous—God is everything pure, everything perfect, everything holy, everything just and good, and everything righteous!

Does God love everybody?

“ For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”

Take it up with Him. He declared it.

Obey Obey Obey
07-21-2009, 10:48 AM
obeyobeyobey, my interpretation is that Jesus rebuked the sin but healed the sinner. I believe he had no mercy on the devil and on evil claims towards mankind but he loved man as Gods children and showed mercy love & compassion. He also performed miracles.

I dont think if he just went around putting people down calling them names that they would have been receptive because evil & temptation is seductive and that is why sin is hard to resist.

So with love compassion and mercy he cast out sin & evil and led God's children to righteousness and freed them from the enslavement of things that are not of God.

The video I added discusses there are God's children and there are those that are not his children. I agree that with love and compassion, God will cast out sin out of our lives one way or another. His love might come in the form of chastisement like a parent will chastise his rebellious 2 year old running out of a supermarket into traffic.

Jesus sure did chew out the pharisees and the ones turning the synagogue into a market place(den of thieves). About 6 years ago, I thought the God of the OT could not be Jesus. I really read the OT 5 years ago and continue today. Not until I re read the NT did I understand He is the same God. One of the main things I see is you do not mess with Jesus' sheep. In the OT, we can think of God telling Samuel to tell Saul to slaughter all the Ameleks. What did the ameleks do? They messed with Israel as God was delivering them out of Egypt. They were defenseless and unskilled at war. What does Jesus say to those that offend the little ones which believe in Him? It would be better that a millstone were hanged around his neck and that he were drowned at the bottom of the sea.

Alot of people have put Jesus in a box. Now we know in John 10:30 that Jesus says I and my Father are one. With this in mind let us go to Proverbs 1. Proverbs 1 is basically talking about a street preacher in verse 20 where it says wisdom crieth in the chief place of concourse. God is talking in the next verse How long ye simple ones , will love simplicity? and scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge. God then says I have made my words known to you(by the street preacher) The people would not accept God's counsel so it gets really good in Verse 26(Picture Jesus doing this) I also will laugh at your calamity, I will mock when your fear cometh. Then the simpletons will realize this is from God and they will plead with God and God says He won't answer the phone 29 For that they hated knowledge and did not choose the fear of the Lord: God goes Dr. Giggles in Psalm 2:4 also.

Here are modern day street preachers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsHlBou-YNI&feature=channel_page

Obey Obey Obey
07-21-2009, 11:41 AM
Why does the guy in that video sound gay?

Additionally, he's totally wrong about Malachi 1:2:

Does God really hate Esau?

2 "I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have You loved us?' Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved;

4 Even though Edom has said, "We have been impoverished, But we will return and build the desolate places,"> Thus says the LORD of hosts: "They may build, but I will throw down; They shall be called the Territory of Wickedness, And the people against whom the LORD will have indignation forever.

First off, people who hold to this position are “Hyper-Calvinists”, who take to another level the doctrine of “Limited Atonement”, the “L” in T.U.L.I.P, which are the 5 basic points of Calvinism. (After these studies in Romans 8-11, we will study these Five Doctrines...)

There are many, many people out there who wouldn’t tell a sinner that God loved them, because they are afraid that, like Esau, God hates them, just like the other 95 percent of the world’s population.

The question is, what is God saying? What did He mean when He said, “Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated.”

Really, the fascinating thing is not that God hated Esau, but that God loved Jacob!

That’s the mystery, and the story of grace!

Jacob was a conniving little sneak, who robbed his own brother of his birthright, and, along with his mother, stole his brother’s first-born blessing.

How could God love Jacob?

How can God love you, and me?

Here’s how Dr. Criswell explains this verse:

“Hate is a relative term as employed here. Jesus used the same word in a similar way when He cautioned that a man must hate his father and mother if he would come to Christ.”

He goes on to say, “Obviously Jesus, who was an advocate of the law (Ex. 20:12) was not encouraging “hate” in the usual sense of the word. But, through a use of “The hyperbole of antithesis”, Jesus is saying that the love a man or woman has for Christ ought to dwarf his love for his father or mother, to the extent that the latter would SEEM like hate, by comparison.”

Luke 14:26…

26 If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.

27 And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.

Now, you cannot have your cake and eat it, too!

Is the Lord Jesus saying that a person is to break one of the Ten Commandments, and to hate their father, or mother?

Or is that right only for those who are not “elect”—Those we can hate, and be like our Father in heaven?

Let me ask you a question: Do you hate your father?

Do you despise your mother?

Because to believe the one, then you must believe the other!

How about this Scripture; Deuteronomy 23:7

Deut 23:7

7 "You shall not despise an Edomite, for he is your brother.”

Who are the Edomites, and how are they Israel’s brother?

Israel is another name for who?

JACOB

And Edom? Remember the verse in Malachi we read?

4 Even though Edom has said, "We have been impoverished, But we will return and build the desolate places," Thus says the LORD of hosts: "They may build, but I will throw down; They shall be called the Territory of Wickedness, And the people against whom the LORD will have indignation forever.

God says bear with the Edomite, for they are your brother, but then, a few verses later in Deuteronomy, He commands to wipe out every last Amelekite from the face of the earth!

Who does God hate? Certainly not Esau! Better look again at those verses!

Allow me to ask a question then: God says here, not to despise your brother, Esau. Is God then a hypocrite, hating whom He tells us to endure?

This is poison, my friends, trying to pick and choose who God might love, and/or who God might hate!

This is the word of God—

2 Peter 3:9

9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

God is not willing that ANY should perish—The Muslim, the Buddhist, the Hindu, the Atheist, nor you or me!

16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son…”

Not half the world, not just a select few in the world.

Only a select few will accept His free gift, BUT, that gift is available to all that He will call.

“For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call." (Acts 2:39)

“ just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will…” (Eph 1:4-6)

“ But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth…” (2 Thess 2:13)

Jesus himself said,

“ You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.” (John 15:16)

Listen to our Lord teach us about love and hate; Matthew 5:43

43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.”

The commandment says to “love your neighbor as yourself”. By doing this, we take on attributes of the Most High.

But I say, goodness gracious, how can God just hate somebody so much that He is cursing them to damnation (Esau, along with all the lost), and then turn around and tell us to love them?

And this commandment, To “Love your neighbor” is so important, that God wrote it on a slab of rock, with His own finger!

Should you and I be afraid to tell somebody that God loves them?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

I shall put my own neck on the line here, ok? When I die, Jesus can say to me:

“Paul, you are hereby charged with telling your Bible students, and telling lost souls, that God loves them!"

“HOW DO YOU PLEA”?

My friends, I would have to plead “guilty”.

God loves us—He loves you, and He loves me!

The Scripture says that He is not willing that any should perish, but that all would come to repentance.

Matt 22:34-36

34 But when the Pharisees heard that He had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. 35 Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying, 36 "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?"

37 Jesus said to him, " 'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' 38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

Love your neighbor as yourself. My friends, God will not, (or can not, because of His nature), command us to do something that is contrary to His nature!

That would make God a hypocrite!

Which is outrageous—God is everything pure, everything perfect, everything holy, everything just and good, and everything righteous!

Does God love everybody?

“ For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”

Take it up with Him. He declared it.

I am not hyper Calvinist. If a freewillism person is genuinly trying to learn more about God. I will not call him a heretic unless they start quoting Finney. The reason I am Calvinist is mostly my regeneration 5 years ago, As you can imagine, I like John 15:16 and I have experienced John 15:18. The theology just removes the contradictions for me. At least 51 percent of the church goers are going to Hell. We have the same divorce rate and Matthew 7:13-14 straight is the gate and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Also the same chapter and verse 22 and 23 is not comforting to the lackadaisical Christian.

I appreciate your time to write this. We do disagree on God loves everyone and I can't discuss every difference line for line as I have stuff to do right now.

-Cp
07-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Matthew 7:13-14 straight is the gate and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

That passage in Matthew is correct - there are few that find life here in this life - Christ said he came to give us life and life more abundantly - the passage has nothing to do with one's eternal destiny.

Christ didn't come to "save us from hell" as you and your ilk say - no, he came to save us from having to live under the bondage of sin. Again, Christ said he came to give us life and life more abundantly (John 10:10).

I have a burning question for you and your butt-buddy, Sparrow-hawk, if you two think that yelling at "sinners" on the street helps ANYONE - how come Christ didn't do/say the same things to the thief on his left as he was on the cross? How come Christ never said "turn or burn"? He had every opportunity to tell that guy what waits for him on the "other side of the grave", yet there is no record that he did that, how come?

I'm just ITCHIN' to hear..

Obey Obey Obey
07-21-2009, 12:28 PM
That passage in Matthew is correct - there are few that find life here in this life - Christ said he came to give us life and life more abundantly - the passage has nothing to do with one's eternal destiny.

Christ didn't come to "save us from hell" as you and your ilk say - no, he came to save us from having to live under the bondage of sin. Again, Christ said he came to give us life and life more abundantly (John 10:10).

I have a burning question for you and your butt-buddy, Sparrow-hawk, if you two think that yelling at "sinners" on the street helps ANYONE - how come Christ didn't do/say the same things to the thief on his left as he was on the cross? How come Christ never said "turn or burn"? He had every opportunity to tell that guy what waits for him on the "other side of the grave", yet there is no record that he did that, how come?

I'm just ITCHIN' to hear..

Interesting that you made your comment about Matthew 7:13-14 and deleted 22 and 23 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:depart from me, ye that work iniquity. This kind of blows a hole in your argument about eternity.

IMO Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand equals turn or burn.

Jesus yelled plenty of times at the vipers. FYI, they had him killed. You seem to be acting pretty much the snake with your last paragraph. Guess you can't walk the walk dude. Sorry, Only God can give you that ability to walk in the Spirit. Are you ashamed of Jesus, the Hell fire and brimstone street preacher, tearing up the market and calling the pharisees a generation of vipers? If you are ashamed of Him, He will be ashamed of you!

What would it take for you to get a picket sign and bullhorn? If they were going to have a NAMLA parade are you going to grow a set and protest and preach? How about if a group that loves bestiality was planning to march down your street? Are you going to let that filth fly?

On this video, I have to ask, do you side with the out of control sodomite?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxPnuwGUT3A

darin
07-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Jesus did not "hang out" with sinners.

Really? He hung out with street people, whores, thieves - in fact was chastised for doing so. "It's not the well who need a doctor"

[/quote]
He was a preacher. He preached like street preachers do today. Jesus was the greatest Hell Fire Preacher there ever was.
[/quote]

Except he only said those things - took those tone with the religious people of the day. To a person - to every person living whatever life - to those who approached him humbly and honestly he gave only love. To those who didn't know him as lord he was their friend first.

Hesys says in Matthew 12:39 An evil and adulterous generation seeketh aftaer a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas-Hey that sounds like a little bit like name calling. Oh no the Lord Jesus Christ did not call his generation evil

to whom was he speaking?

Luke 9:41 And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse gneration, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you? I know this has to be a misprint- The Lord Jesus Christ did not call his generation faithless perverts did he? Yeah, I really think he did. And if he thought his generation was perverted what would he think of this generation? He called the pharisses snakes. A snake is a back biter. A snake hisses like a gossiper slanders.

To whom was he speaking?

Show me please ONE instance of Jesus encountering a person and treating them like shit.

Obey Obey Obey
07-21-2009, 01:01 PM
Really? He hung out with street people, whores, thieves - in fact was chastised for doing so. "It's not the well who need a doctor"

He was a preacher. He preached like street preachers do today. Jesus was the greatest Hell Fire Preacher there ever was.
[/quote]

Except he only said those things - took those tone with the religious people of the day. To a person - to every person living whatever life - to those who approached him humbly and honestly he gave only love. To those who didn't know him as lord he was their friend first.

to whom was he speaking?

To whom was he speaking?

Show me please ONE instance of Jesus encountering a person and treating them like shit.[/QUOTE]

Except he only said those things - took those tone with the religious people of the day. To a person - to every person living whatever life - to those who approached him humbly and honestly he gave only love. We agree here.

Do you remember the Den of thieves episode in the temple? Jesus was not very kind on this day. He overturned the money changer's tables and the seats of those that sold doves(I wonder if those seats were occupied)

Getting back to humbly seeking Him, after the Temple fiasco, Jesus mentions twice in consecutive verses that we need to forgive so we may be forgiven. This is a part of humility and a side note here. When a Jew back in the day repeated the same thing, that is meant for added emphasis. This is one reason to throw out the NIV. Mark 11:26 is omitted from the NIV

-Cp
07-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Interesting that you made your comment about Matthew 7:13-14 and deleted 22 and 23 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:depart from me, ye that work iniquity. This kind of blows a hole in your argument about eternity.

Hardly - 22 and 23 are from the wonderful PARABLE of the Sheep and the Goats and that passage is CLEARLY underscoring works and not the salvation of the Sheep. Remember, they were divided based on what they did or didn't do - nothing at all here about salvation.

IMO Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand equals turn or burn.

Did Christ not say "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you"?
Luke 17:20-21
20 And being asked by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God cometh, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 neither shall they say, Lo, here! or, There! for lo, the kingdom of God is within you.

Jesus yelled plenty of times at the vipers. FYI, they had him killed.

Again, the pot calling the kettle black here - you're absolutely right, he yelled at the Vipers (the religious), however, had compassion and mercy on the adulteresses, drunkards and other "sinners" that you and your ilk seem to have orgasms at the thought of yelling at on the streets.

If you were REALLY "Christ-like" - you'd take your stupid bullhorns and signs and yell at your so-called church-members (the vipers).

Matthew 23
29"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30And you say, 'If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.' 31So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!

33"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Once again - he calls the religious zealots who claimed they were somehow "god's chosen" (aka you and SparrowHawk) vipers and condemned to Gehenna and had compassion for the ones you two are wrongfully after:
3The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman caught in adultery, and having set her in the center of the court,
4they said to Him, "Teacher, this woman has been caught in adultery, in the very act.
5"Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women; what then do You say?"
6They were saying this, testing Him, so that they might have grounds for accusing Him. But Jesus stooped down and with His finger wrote on the ground.
7But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."
8Again He stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9When they heard it, they began to go out one by one, beginning with the older ones, and He was left alone, and the woman, where she was, in the center of the court.
10Straightening up, Jesus said to her, "Woman, where are they? Did no one condemn you?"
11She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said, "I do not condemn you, either Go From now on sin no more."

Another classic example of Christ's compassion for those you hate is the woman who washed his feet with tears:

Luke 7:
36Now one of the Pharisees invited Jesus to have dinner with him, so he went to the Pharisee's house and reclined at the table. 37When a woman who had lived a sinful life in that town learned that Jesus was eating at the Pharisee's house, she brought an alabaster jar of perfume, 38and as she stood behind him at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on them.
39When the Pharisee who had invited him saw this, he said to himself, "If this man were a prophet, he would know who is touching him and what kind of woman she is—that she is a sinner."
40Jesus answered him, "Simon, I have something to tell you."
"Tell me, teacher," he said.
41"Two men owed money to a certain moneylender. One owed him five hundred denarii,[d] and the other fifty. 42Neither of them had the money to pay him back, so he canceled the debts of both. Now which of them will love him more?"
43Simon replied, "I suppose the one who had the bigger debt canceled."
"You have judged correctly," Jesus said.
44Then he turned toward the woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I came into your house. You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair.
45You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet.
46You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. 47Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little."
48Then Jesus said to her, "Your sins are forgiven."
49The other guests began to say among themselves, "Who is this who even forgives sins?"
50Jesus said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace."

Sparrow Hawk
07-21-2009, 02:58 PM
11CmWjo1Vws
Brother in Christ,Ruben preaches to heathen.Look at this demon ridden slut.

Obey Obey Obey
07-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Hardly - 22 and 23 are from the wonderful PARABLE of the Sheep and the Goats and that passage is CLEARLY underscoring works and not the salvation of the Sheep. Remember, they were divided based on what they did or didn't do - nothing at all here about salvation.

Did Christ not say "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you"?
Luke 17:20-21
20 And being asked by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God cometh, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 neither shall they say, Lo, here! or, There! for lo, the kingdom of God is within you.

Again, the pot calling the kettle black here - you're absolutely right, he yelled at the Vipers (the religious), however, had compassion and mercy on the adulteresses, drunkards and other "sinners" that you and your ilk seem to have orgasms at the thought of yelling at on the streets.

If you were REALLY "Christ-like" - you'd take your stupid bullhorns and signs and yell at your so-called church-members (the vipers).

Matthew 23
29"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30And you say, 'If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.' 31So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!

33"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Once again - he calls the religious zealots who claimed they were somehow "god's chosen" (aka you and SparrowHawk) vipers and condemned to Gehenna and had compassion for the ones you two are wrongfully after:
3The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman caught in adultery, and having set her in the center of the court,
4they said to Him, "Teacher, this woman has been caught in adultery, in the very act.
5"Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women; what then do You say?"
6They were saying this, testing Him, so that they might have grounds for accusing Him. But Jesus stooped down and with His finger wrote on the ground.
7But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."
8Again He stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9When they heard it, they began to go out one by one, beginning with the older ones, and He was left alone, and the woman, where she was, in the center of the court.
10Straightening up, Jesus said to her, "Woman, where are they? Did no one condemn you?"
11She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said, "I do not condemn you, either Go From now on sin no more."

Another classic example of Christ's compassion for those you hate is the woman who washed his feet with tears:

Luke 7:
36Now one of the Pharisees invited Jesus to have dinner with him, so he went to the Pharisee's house and reclined at the table. 37When a woman who had lived a sinful life in that town learned that Jesus was eating at the Pharisee's house, she brought an alabaster jar of perfume, 38and as she stood behind him at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on them.
39When the Pharisee who had invited him saw this, he said to himself, "If this man were a prophet, he would know who is touching him and what kind of woman she is—that she is a sinner."
40Jesus answered him, "Simon, I have something to tell you."
"Tell me, teacher," he said.
41"Two men owed money to a certain moneylender. One owed him five hundred denarii,[d] and the other fifty. 42Neither of them had the money to pay him back, so he canceled the debts of both. Now which of them will love him more?"
43Simon replied, "I suppose the one who had the bigger debt canceled."
"You have judged correctly," Jesus said.
44Then he turned toward the woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I came into your house. You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair.
45You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet.
46You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. 47Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little."
48Then Jesus said to her, "Your sins are forgiven."
49The other guests began to say among themselves, "Who is this who even forgives sins?"
50Jesus said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace."
All you do is twist scripture. The woman knew Jesus was Lord and her faith saved her. We just disagree on whether a dead person can make themselves undead. I say you cannot. You cannot save another dead person. All we can do is spread the seed. If you water down His word, you give the anti-Christ's seed. You are just full of debate and strife. Your proud nasty ass ways will seal your fate in Hell. God gets all the glory, not you. God has mercy on whom he will have mercy on. God is sovereign and salvation is not an entitlement issue. Is repentence a gift? Is grace a gift? Did Paul(Saul) save himself by saying the sinner's prayer? Nope, just before God layed the smack down on Paul, Saul was enjoying watching Jesus servant Stephen get stoned to death. Ephesians 2:8 For grace are ye saved through faith; and not of yourself, it is the gift of God. Stop robbing God of His glory. You are in danger of Hellfire you pride filled pharisee. You call me a pharisee when I admit I am totally depraved and without God I am nothing. You should read the Bible with your potato chute tightly shut before you lie and twist the Bible to fit your argument. Any baby Christian should not be viewing this. Romans 14 covers why. God hates pride and I have seen alot of pride on this forum from the lukewarm liars.

-Cp
07-21-2009, 03:42 PM
All you do is twist scripture. The woman knew Jesus was Lord and her faith saved her. We just disagree on whether a dead person can make themselves undead. I say you cannot. You cannot save another dead person. All we can do is spread the seed. If you water down His word, you give the anti-Christ's seed. You are just full of debate and strife. Your proud nasty ass ways will seal your fate in Hell. God gets all the glory, not you. God has mercy on whom he will have mercy on. God is sovereign and salvation is not an entitlement issue. Is repentence a gift? Is grace a gift? Did Paul(Saul) save himself by saying the sinner's prayer? Nope, just before God layed the smack down on Paul, Saul was enjoying watching Jesus servant Stephen get stoned to death. Ephesians 2:8 For grace are ye saved through faith; and not of yourself, it is the gift of God. Stop robbing God of His glory. You are in danger of Hellfire you pride filled pharisee. You call me a pharisee when I admit I am totally depraved and without God I am nothing. You should read the Bible with your potato chute tightly shut before you lie and twist the Bible to fit your argument. Any baby Christian should not be viewing this. Romans 14 covers why. God hates pride and I have seen alot of pride on this forum from the lukewarm liars.

please oh "wise one" - please show me where any scripture I've used was somehow "twisted"....

Obey Obey Obey
07-21-2009, 04:04 PM
please oh "wise one" - please show me where any scripture I've used was somehow "twisted"....

You twisted Matthew 7:13-14, 22-23 and Romans 9:13. You have turned God into an entitlement. You deny God's sovereignty regarding salvation, repentance and faith. You must have torn out a lot of pages of the Bible regarding God's elect, predestination, God drawing and choosing his elect. You fart out of your mouth that God loves everybody and that is the biggest lie you have said. You took it upon yourself to give God an image improvement for the world. You hate street preachers and misunderstand them. Jesus was a street preacher. How much of the Bible have you shredded to turn the Creator into the creature(same thing the homos did in Romans 1) If Baby murderers were having a baby murderer pride parade, you would remain silent. If dog butt slammers were having a parade, you would be a no show. If necrophiliacs were having themselves a parade, you would be to fearful to rebuke these perverts even if they dug up a loved one and went to town on them. Grow a pair and be a man dammit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE1rNARrJEI&feature=channel_page

-Cp
07-21-2009, 05:09 PM
You twisted Matthew 7:13-14, 22-23 and Romans 9:13. You have turned God into an entitlement. You deny God's sovereignty regarding salvation, repentance and faith. You must have torn out a lot of pages of the Bible regarding God's elect, predestination, God drawing and choosing his elect. You fart out of your mouth that God loves everybody and that is the biggest lie you have said. You took it upon yourself to give God an image improvement for the world. You hate street preachers and misunderstand them. Jesus was a street preacher. How much of the Bible have you shredded to turn the Creator into the creature(same thing the homos did in Romans 1) If Baby murderers were having a baby murderer pride parade, you would remain silent. If dog butt slammers were having a parade, you would be a no show. If necrophiliacs were having themselves a parade, you would be to fearful to rebuke these perverts even if they dug up a loved one and went to town on them. Grow a pair and be a man dammit!

Then SHOW ME where and how I somehow denied God's sovereignty or twisted ANY scriptures.... Stop with the same crap most of your ilk spew out and show me in DETAIL - what was twisted..

darin
07-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Do you remember the Den of thieves episode in the temple? Jesus was not very kind on this day. He overturned the money changer's tables and the seats of those that sold doves(I wonder if those seats were occupied)

Getting back to humbly seeking Him, after the Temple fiasco, Jesus mentions twice in consecutive verses that we need to forgive so we may be forgiven. This is a part of humility and a side note here. When a Jew back in the day repeated the same thing, that is meant for added emphasis. This is one reason to throw out the NIV. Mark 11:26 is omitted from the NIV

Christ was talking to and about people like YOU in the 'den of thieves' episode. :)

Jesus was the epitome of kind. You statement to the otherwise betrays your lack of knowledge, frankly. Jesus got angry at the assholes running the religion of the day - people not unlike yourself who sit in arrogance and disgust towards those who MOST need His love. To a man - to every sinner with whom he spoke, he was kind, just, honest, and loving.

The second part of your reply doesn't mean anything to me because it's not inline w/ the rest of the convo. :)

chesswarsnow
07-21-2009, 07:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I have never seen such hatred in any person's that claim to have Jesus as his Savior.
2. And DMP, CP, Avatar have done so much to open these two's eye's.
3. They remain just as much closed as when they were when they first got here.
4. I really think they have eaten the poison pill of Freddy Krugger, (Phelps).
5. I doubt anyone can get through to them, at least no one human can.
6. Its going to take a higher power me thinks.
7. I have done all I can to help these two.
8. I think they should be turned out to pasture.
9. To me all hope is gone for these two.
10. Its a shame and a pity.
11. You guys *DMP,CP,AVATAR*,..... are real troopers, I hope you can keep plowing forward.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obey Obey Obey
07-21-2009, 08:05 PM
Christ was talking to and about people like YOU in the 'den of thieves' episode. :)

Jesus was the epitome of kind. You statement to the otherwise betrays your lack of knowledge, frankly. Jesus got angry at the assholes running the religion of the day - people not unlike yourself who sit in arrogance and disgust towards those who MOST need His love. To a man - to every sinner with whom he spoke, he was kind, just, honest, and loving.

The second part of your reply doesn't mean anything to me because it's not inline w/ the rest of the convo. :)

You lie like breathing. When you find out I was telling you the Truth, it will be too late. Life is but a vapor then Judgment. Where is your proof that I have made money off of God? You do not have any. You just pull out lie after lie out of your sodomized keyster. Shame on you! Lying is breaking a commandment and even the sugar Christians know that if you do not keep the commandments you do not love Jesus. Shame on you. You are going to Hell most likely. Live long.

Sparrow Hawk
07-21-2009, 08:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I have never seen such hatred in any person's that claim to have Jesus as his Savior.
2. And DMP, CP, Avatar have done so much to open these two's eye's.
3. They remain just as much closed as when they were when they first got here.
4. I really think they have eaten the poison pill of Freddy Krugger, (Phelps).
5. I doubt anyone can get through to them, at least no one human can.
6. Its going to take a higher power me thinks.
7. I have done all I can to help these two.
8. I think they should be turned out to pasture.
9. To me all hope is gone for these two.
10. Its a shame and a pity.
11. You guys *DMP,CP,AVATAR*,..... are real troopers, I hope you can keep plowing forward.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You are truly not a Christian.

Sparrow Hawk
07-21-2009, 08:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE1rNARrJEI&feature=channel_page
I remember this interview with this whore of Sodom when I did my works on YouTube.This dyke whore is destined for Hell,because she preaches lies in her GLBT dog kennel so-called gay church.

-Cp
07-21-2009, 08:20 PM
You lie like breathing. When you find out I was telling you the Truth, it will be too late. Life is but a vapor then Judgment. Where is your proof that I have made money off of God? You do not have any. You just pull out lie after lie out of your sodomized keyster. Shame on you! Lying is breaking a commandment and even the sugar Christians know that if you do not keep the commandments you do not love Jesus. Shame on you. You are going to Hell most likely. Live long.

You DEFINE Ad Hominem....

-Cp
07-21-2009, 08:35 PM

Thanks "god"... appreciate knowing that...

*what an ASSHAT*

Obey Obey Obey
07-21-2009, 08:38 PM
You DEFINE Ad Hominem....

No snake, define lying. You made outrageous allegations against me and you are a liar. Do you have documentation that I was selling doves at a temple? Do you have documentation of me changing money? Don't change the subject my psychopathic friend. I realize this is a good old boys frat and I will be banned and you will go unmolested. Give me proof or admit your error. You are not man enough to do so. You are not Christian. Not just because you fart out of your mouth God loves everybody but because of your rancid fruits. Be a man, grow a pair.

-Cp
07-21-2009, 08:59 PM
No snake, define lying. You made outrageous allegations against me and you are a liar. Do you have documentation that I was selling doves at a temple? Do you have documentation of me changing money? Don't change the subject my psychopathic friend. I realize this is a good old boys frat and I will be banned and you will go unmolested. Give me proof or admit your error. You are not man enough to do so. You are not Christian. Not just because you fart out of your mouth God loves everybody but because of your rancid fruits. Be a man, grow a pair.

What "outrageous allegations" have I made? I know yer stupid and full of hate, but please try and use that brain of yours to stay on topic..

chesswarsnow
07-21-2009, 09:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I won't debate it with the likes of you son.
2. You will find exactly what poison you are preaching.
3. You don't even know me, or for that matter anyone else here.
4. Your set to be banned, worthless, unworthy, unholy.
5. I pity you above everything.
6. You are more than likely a heathen, never knowing Jesus Christ.
7. Just trolling.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas