PDA

View Full Version : Russians refuse to shake hands with bambam

Trigg
07-20-2009, 05:06 PM
For some strange reason we didn't get to see this monumental snub by the Russians. I would think it would have been a major story on the MSM.

Are we not supposed to know that the Russians aren't fawning all over the new Prez???????

Funny video BTW :laugh2:

http://www.breitbart.tv/did-russian-leaders-snub-obama-by-refusing-to-shake-his-hand/

Gaffer
07-21-2009, 09:21 AM
For some strange reason we didn't get to see this monumental snub by the Russians. I would think it would have been a major story on the MSM.

Are we not supposed to know that the Russians aren't fawning all over the new Prez???????

Funny video BTW :laugh2:

http://www.breitbart.tv/did-russian-leaders-snub-obama-by-refusing-to-shake-his-hand/

I posted this in another thread. But it is a great reminder of what the rest of the world thinks if the dark lord. It definitely makes you chuckle. I've never been a big fan of the russians but this kinda made me feel there is hope for them.

crin63
07-21-2009, 09:30 AM
WOW!!! I don't think you can snub someone in their face much better than that unless maybe you turned your back on them. Thats good stuff.

Gaffer
07-21-2009, 10:02 AM
WOW!!! I don't think you can snub someone in their face much better than that unless maybe you turned your back on them. Thats good stuff.

It's great stuff, people here need to take a lesson from the russians. This video would definitely not make it on our media. How dare they snub the dark lord.

Insein
07-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Wow indeed. I don't think you could be more deliberate. Going to the extent of shaking the hand of the guy behind him and ignoring Barack. It is pretty childish but it was definitely politically motivated. It makes America look like we have a weak leader with his deflated reaction. Bush would have never taken that sitting down. Neither would Reagan.

Gaffer
07-21-2009, 10:33 AM
Wow indeed. I don't think you could be more deliberate. Going to the extent of shaking the hand of the guy behind him and ignoring Barack. It is pretty childish but it was definitely politically motivated. It makes America look like we have a weak leader with his deflated reaction. Bush would have never taken that sitting down. Neither would Reagan.

No true American would have taken that. Have you seen the pic of the russian president shaking his hand?

Insein
07-21-2009, 10:37 AM
No true American would have taken that. Have you seen the pic of the russian president shaking his hand?

Reagan would have made a joke about seeing where this is going and then walked out. Bush would have probably just walked out. Either way, the message would be clear. You don't respect us. We don't respect you.

Trigg
07-21-2009, 11:08 AM

Well that looks like an enthusiastic hand shake.

Gaffer
07-21-2009, 11:30 AM
Could be captioned "Now shake hands and say your sorry."

-Cp
07-21-2009, 11:40 AM
If Obama actually got snubbed in that video, then it was his own people that snubbed him. He was introducing his lineup of people to the Russian leaders.

Gaffer
07-21-2009, 11:52 AM
If Obama actually got snubbed in that video, then it was his own people that snubbed him. He was introducing his lineup of people to the Russian leaders.

I could only wish they were his own. They were russian ministers. It was part of the G8 conference he was attending.

namvet
07-21-2009, 01:32 PM
the Russians are afraid the black will rub off :coffee: